Daddy's Baby, Daddy's Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,734 Followers

"OhhGodddOhhGodddOhhhGoddDAMN!" Angel squealed as her father ate her out. Whoever said women were better at eating pussy was wayyyy off – Tia was good at munching muff, but her Daddy was masterful. He kept her soaring on the precipice, just when she was about to cum, Thomas would move away and pat her pussy with the palm of his hand or kiss down her thighs and back up again. It was torture of the most delicious kind.

"Ohhh Daddy, my darling Daddy, you magnificent fucker, keep that UP!" Angel screeched as he continued to eat her. Her hands were on his shoulders as he sucked her off, painted nails digging into his flesh, keeping him focused on his task.

She needn't have begged, Angel's pussy was sweet to the taste, juices flowed freely. He slid a crooked finger into her cunt, she was tight – virginal – did he really want to take that away from her?

She knew what he was thinking and grabbed his face in her gentle hands. "Daddy, you aren't taking anything, I'm giving it to you. For years Daddy, you've been my protector and friend, now I want you as my lover. Get that hard cock of yours Daddy, and FUCK me with it, okay?"

Thomas beamed at his beautiful daughter and pulled her close. She loved him and he loved her back, that was all there was to it. "I want you to straddle me babygirl, and lower yourself slowly on my cock. Ease it in, then move down quick – it'll only hurt for a minute, then your Daddy will make you feel good, promise!"

"I know everything you and I do will feel wonderful, Daddy-lover – I trust you!" Angel purred as she moved overtop of his prone body. She saw his eyes look up at her as her sexy, curvy frame moved erotically over his. Inch by inch, knowing this was likely torture for him as well, Angel moved her pussy down. She could feel the tip of his rod touch her pussy, then seconds later, it was inside of her. Inch by inch, she moved down, feeling the hot cock inside of her – then, with determination, she pushed herself fully down on his cock and felt her hymen go.

It hurt – but within minutes, the hurt was replaced by a wonderful, burning and sensual feeling, her pussy gripped the cock and she began to take full measure of her father's fucking. While he moved upwards and sent his cock deep inside her cunt, Angel moved back against it, bracing herself against him, bouncing her ass against his body. "I'm fucking you Daddy, I really am!" she yelped.

"You sure are, Angel love!" he groaned as her pussy clamped around his cock. She was amazing, it was as if they'd been lovers all along – she rotated her body around and leaned forward, her lips parted and they kissed, then she moved away and began bouncing again.

He watched Angel move, fucking him, her hair flailing about, tits jiggling – god, those gorgeous tits, that ass – she'd been driving him crazy for months, now she was here, a living, breathing, loving, incestuous fucking daughter!

She had the sweetest face, but as he looked at her more intently, Thomas saw the undercurrent of sensuality that played across her face. Had it always been there? Angel threw her head back, her eyes closed as she wriggled and humped on her father's prick. She wasn't a virgin, she was being fucked, it was lewd and wild and wonderful and Angel was loving every fuckin' moment of it.

"Fuck me, Daddy darling, fuck your Angel, fuck me, it's been worth the wait, ohh Goddd Daddy, fuck the hell out of me!" Angel moaned as she felt her father surge forward, burying more of his cock deep within her. Her words fanned his flame, Thomas screwed her harder now, it was as if she anticipated his fear of hurting her. He knew his daughter was as much of a wildcat as her "Grams", far from hurting her, his fucking was making her enjoy the best feelings she'd ever known.

"I am fucking you baby, I'm fucking my best girl, like it?" Thomas groaned through clenched teeth.

"Fuck Daddy, don't ask such stupid questions!" she snapped. "You're fucking me Daddy, I love it, fuck me harder, give it to me, fuck the piss out of me!" Angel bellowed as he packed her cunt with his cock. He saw an expression come over her face and he knew Angel was climaxing, it was a beautiful, sensual face he was looking at.

Panting, not able to speak for a minute, Angel leaned forward and kissed her father. She looked down, his cock was still hard.

"Oh, did I pick the right man!" she teased as she kissed his chest. "You didn't cum yet Daddy?" Thomas shook his head.

Angel clapped her hands together and laughed. "Daddy, you're one amazing fucker. Omigod!"

Angel had looked down and saw the small puddle of blood that stained the bedsheets. Thomas reached over and took her hand and kissed it.

"Nothing to worry about baby, that's normal. I'll get a washcloth and help you clean up, we have time – there's no rush."

Thomas got up from the bed, knees wobbly. She had drained him, his still being hard was partly desire, but equal part sexual bravado. Once she had mastered her skills, she might just be the best lover he'd ever known. He could feel Angel's eyes watching him as he moved about.

"I love you, Daddy" she smiled and blew him a kiss.

"I love you too, Angel" he said, catching the kiss. He sat beside her on the bed, she snuggled into his chest.

"A girl couldn't have picked a better man for her first time" she praised him, taking his hand and kissing it softly. She looked up at him with her big brown eyes and any guilt Thomas felt was assuaded. This was meant to be, Thomas knew it was his destiny to teach his daughter about the delights her own body could bring – although, he noted, she'd done some "prep work" of her own.

"What's next, studly?" she teased, running her hands up and down his arms. Angel felt as if she could go on for hours, she was a little sore, but that was a small price to pay for feeling so good.

"You up for another round honey?" Thomas asked, only slightly concerned. From the way Angel was behaving, he knew the answer to that question. She was already moving up on the bed, wiggling her ass at him.

"You know it, Daddy!" she turned her head towards him, grinning. "I know you can fuck me this way, while I'm on all fours. You can fuck me any way you want Daddy – understand? - any way! I'm yours Daddy, body and soul, do whatever you want, whatever makes you happy!"

Thomas felt an overwhelming rush of love for the sexy teen. He looked at her and realized that she was sheer perfection. Nary a blemish marred her silky skin. Her hair was long and silky, legs smooth as silk and sexy. Those gorgeous tits – he loved playing with them and from the squeals she made when he did, they were sensitive to his touch.

Angel looked over at her parent and she put on a mock-sad face, with a sweet little pout. "Oh Daddy lover, your poor cock is wilting. I think maybe I had better give it a little kiss and remind it to stay awake. I'll be needing it soon."

She crawled over to her father on her hands and knees, bed sagging beneath her weight, tits dangling provocatively. She reached out and took his cock in her soft hand and slid it eagerly into her mouth. She loved sucking cock, it turned her on almost as much as having her pussy licked or being fucked – Angel knew that anything sexual made her happy, it was as natural to her as breathing.

"Baby, wow – you're just – oh Angel, there are no words!" he groaned as she sucked him off, fellating him with a skill she shouldn't have yet.

"Those'll do, Daddy" she giggled as she licked him from base to tip, slurping his balls and tracing the veins with her tongue.

"Don't make Daddy cum yet sugar, it's too early – besides, you don't want me to cum in your mouth!" Thomas cautioned her. She moved from his cock and beamed at him.

"I wouldn't mind Daddy, I want to swallow your jizz, but okay – for now!" she teased, moving back up towards the headboard.

"Okay hon, Daddy's going to fuck you from behind, also called Doggy Style. Let me know if I'm doing it too hard, all right?" he warned her. He gripped her hips and stroked her pussy lips, she was wet and he went in with little effort.

"Oh, so fucking good!" Angel groaned. It took Thomas aback, to hear his daughter talking like this, but it also turned him on more than he could have ever imagined. To see that sweet face mouthing such perverted thoughts, it incensed him to a fever-pitch.

"You're a hot little bitch, aren't you?" Thomas hissed through clenched teeth as he began fucking her with renewed strength. She threw her head back and grinned at him.

"I'm one fucking hot bitch, your bitch Daddy!" Angel squealed, yelping when he slapped her ass, she moved it back against his invading dick. Angel knew full well what her filthy talk was doing to her kinky Daddy, it was turning him on something fierce – so she kept it up!

She felt a pleasure wash over her with every glide of his cock that went inside of her. Her girlfriends were right, fucking was so damned good, but it couldn't beat fucking combined with the thrill of incest. Nothing could be better than fucking someone you'd loved all your life.

For Thomas, who had overcome all his initial reluctance, this was one of the sweetest fucks he'd ever known. She was better than her mother, yielding and a giving lover. She was almost a match for Bethany, she seemed to sense what her father wanted and how to give it to him.

Angel listened to the slapslapslap sound their bodies made as they moved together, colliding in erotic rhythm. She loved her father's cock moving in and out of her wet pussy, it's juices lubricating his dick so it moved in and out with ease. There were only minor sensations of pain as Daddy fucked her, but they were constantly overcome by spasms of lustful desire as the man she loved took her as his own.

"Fuck me Daddy, fuck the hell out of me, I love it, screw me good lover!" Angel moaned as she felt his hands grip her buttocks and his dick piston in and out. The headboard of the bed occasionally bumped the wall, keeping time with their coupling.

Thomas could see the juices flowing from his daughter's aroused cunt, it gave him a thrill to know he was the cause of all of this. He'd never felt this alive, he felt as if he could hold on forever, to make sure Angel experienced the climaxes he wanted to bring to her. He lewd mouthings just spurred him on. His cock was sunk deep into his daughter's welcoming pussy, when he would slam into her, it was buried up to the hilt, emerging glistening with the juices from her heated twat.

Angel felt her body convulse in pleasures hirtherto unknown, having him deep inside of her was a feeling she wanted over and over and over again. She could feel Thomas' cock pumping and thrusting, gliding and stroking, screwing and fucking --- it was good, so fucking good!

As she felt her body jolted by yet-another climax, the considerate teen realized something. "Daddy, you haven't cum yet, have you?" she asked with a worried tone. "Don't hold back for my sake Daddy, let it go, I want you to!"

Thomas grinned, the look on his face was almost out of character. "Okay baby, but how do you want me to cum?"

Being an extremely bright and sensitive yonng woman, Angel knew immediately what her father's hint meant. "In my mouth Daddy, I want you to cum in my hot, slutty, cocksucking lips! Do it Daddy!"

Spurred on by Angel's lewd intonations, Thomas pulled out of his daughter's pussy, teasing her by doing it as slowly as he could. She grunted and groaned, but when his turgid cock crossed her lips, the young woman was in heaven. Alive and pulsating, she slithered her tongue all over it and was rewarded by a flood of jizz.

Greedily, Angel swallowed as much as she could, her inexperience slowing down her skill, yet not diminishing her enthusiasm. It was nice to be doing this, her Daddy's cum was like Ambrosia, an aphrodisiac she dearly wanted more of. "More Daddy!" she demanded, her tongue catching the remaining drops.

"Sorry hon, you've drained the reserves for now!" Thomas teased her, lying back on the bed. "It'll take me an hour or so to regain my strength, you little vixen!" he beamed at her.

She snuggled up with him, looking at the bedside clock. "It's nearly lunchtime Daddy, why don't we go eat something and spend the afternoon having more fun?"

Thomas tweaked her nose. "Sounds like a plan, what do you fancy?"

"Grilled cheese – use the extra-old cheese and the spicy mustard!"

"How about Welsh Rarebit instead?"

"Ooh, that's perfect. Yeah, let's have that!" Reluctantly, Thomas dragged his ass out of bed and went downstairs, getting out the bread, cheese, mustard, eggs and other ingredients while he listened to Angel fussing about upstairs.

He'd just about finished lunch preparations, brewing a pot of tea when he heard Angel descending the stairs. Thomas turned around a got a very pleasant surprise.

Angel scampered down the stairs, she was wearing a very decadent pair of high-heeled "fuck me" shoes and cute ankle socks with a very short, tight pink robe. It was quite obvious that she was naked underneath, as he could see her nudity through openings in the too-tight garment. She came over to her father, who wore his robe and PJ bottoms, squeezing his ass.

"Hello there, studly" she teased him.

"Hello yourself. That robe doesn't leave much to the imagination. Where'd you get it?"

Angel laughed as she told him "This is my old one, the one I wore when I was 12. Obviously, I've grown a bit since then. But I think it serves its purpose."

"Which is ...?"

"To get your attention, silly Daddy!" Angel giggled as her father dished two plates of rich, cheesy goodness onto the table.

"Daddy, can I sit on your lap?" We can feed each other ..." Angel said with a raised eyebrow.

"Young lady, you're incorrigible!" Thomas laughed. He didn't refuse her request, she snuggled on his lap and began feeding him bits of the Rarebit, while he did the same for her. She wriggled a bit on his lap, knowing full well what her naked buttocks were doing to him. She stroked his chest through his robe and "accidentally" flashed her otherwise-naked body at him. Angel stroked his cheek and neck with her fingernails – didn't she know she was driving him crazy? She certainly did – Angle could feel his "approval" as they finished the last bites of their lunch.

Thomas figured he'd enjoyed the meal his wanton little daughter had been feeding him, but he couldn't be sure. He couldn't remember what it tasted like, nary a morsel, for he just wanted to get her upstairs and fuck her again.

She hopped off his lap and swished her tight little ass away from him, enticing him to follow her up the stairs and fuck her once more. She was a captivating little creature, she seemed to just live for hedonistic pleasures – and Thomas couldn't object to that. It was going to be tricky to carry on their liasons – his mother wouldn't mind, but his much-more conservative father would freak. Still, Thomas knew that he was going to fuck Angel over and over again – she had that profound a hold of him. The sexual euphoria he'd experienced while screwing her was a sensation he longed to feel again.

Angel lay in the bed, propped up on one elbow, robe askew. Thomas could already feel himself stirring, he wanted to feel her soft, warm lips on his dick, he had a flash of erotic inspiration.

"Baby, want to learn something new?" Thomas asked as he sat beside her on the bed and took her in his arms. She nuzzled into his chest and looked up at him with those dark brown "Bambi" eyes of hers.

"Daddy darling, at this point if you told me to stand on my head, I'd do it!" she beamed as he cupped one of her soft, round tits and squeezed it gently.

"I somehow have a hunch you know what sixty-nine is, don't you?" he grinned at her. "Want to try it?"

"I'm game for anything, daddy lover!" the horny teen purred. Thomas wondered what a hot little piece of ass he'd unleashed, but he had no intention of going back now. He showed Angel how to position herself on top of him and soon he felt her lips engulf his cock again. She was a natural at giving a blowjob, it was hard to concentrate, but he wanted to show her how much fun being creative at sexplay could be. He began to swab at her wet cunt with the flat of his tongue and soon she was feeding him all the juices that flowed from her pussy.

" Fuck Daddy, that's wonderful, keep eating me, suck my cunt!" Angel howled as her father continued to devour her. She sensed that the nastier she talked, the more turned-on her father became, so she wailed her desires aloud to spur him on.

"Eat it daddy, suck me off, ohhh God, you're good, so fucking good, keep it upppp!" Angel moaned, meanwhile trying to pleasure her loving daddy. It was hard to concentrate, but she did her level best.

Thomas' cock twitched and jump like a living thing in his daughter's mouth as she fellated him. He didn't want to cum, he wanted to stave that off, so he let his mind wander – unfortunately, he thought of his mother and Eryn wrapped in each other's arms, and his cock jerked even more.

Angel moved away from her father, she could feel him nearly cumming, and she wanted his cock buried balls-deep inside of her. She was a mite sore, but that wasn't going to stop her from fucking him again, she wanted that more than anything.

"It's time for you to fuck me now – again – Daddy, darling!" she smiled as she lovingly stroked the big cock she desired to feel inside of her. He beamed back at her.

"Which way?"

Angel cocked her head and tried to think. Every way they had fucked had been wonderful, but she had to admit she liked riding him best. She asked him a question.

"Can I ride you, facing away from you so you can see my tushie bounce and play with my tits?" Angel questioned.

"Sure. That's called Reverse-Cowgirl. Climb on, pardner!"

"Yee-Haw!" Angel joked as she lowered her pussy down, down, down onto Thomas's big dick. She felt full again and yelped as he stroked and manipulated her tits, his hands moving downward. While she rode him, Thomas reached over and rubbed her pussy with the palm of his hand.

Angel's entire body was on fire, her father's knowing hands had just added to her delight. If she'd known he was this good in bed, she'd have done her best to seduce him a long time ago. No matter, he was here now, fucking her, and that was all that counted.

Thomas looked intently at his daughter as she rode his cock, the sunlight from mid-day streaming in through the bedroom window. It lit her body and gave an almost-ethereal glow to her caramel skin, she was a wondrous sight to behold as she rode him, taking more and more of his cock into her body.

"Oh God, oh God, it's so good, fucking is just so good!" Angel moaned. Her entire body was suffused with a warmth she'd never felt before, she knew she should likely be sore and achy, but all she felt were waves on pleasure rippling through her. Thomas' fingers continued stroking her pussy, her clit and her thighs and every time he did so, she felt her body respond in kind.

Angel was contributing much more to their fucking this time around, she was riding her daddy for all she was worth, throwing her body back at him with a frenetic pace. From the groans and grunts she could hear Thomas making as she fucked him, she assumed – correctly – that she was doing a good job.

Faster and faster, harder and harder, Angel bounced her supple young body against her father's harder, muscular torso. Her daddy's cock was in her, he was her lover now, and she was never going to let him stop. She wondered if she should tell him about her cousin Stacy's suggestion that they get an apartment together when they started college? It would certainly give her and Daddy privacy when they wanted to fuck – that is, when Stacy wasn't around. Or, maybe if she was Angel thought with an evil little giggle.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,734 Followers