All Comments on 'Dani & Her Daddy'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

more please

photoman001photoman001almost 13 years ago
Good story, lots of potential

Loved it. There are two typos you might want to fix though. "Really? Well, that's a bit of ego-boo the old man could use." I imagine that was supposed to be "ego-boost".

Second "Don had even been at the Ali / George Foreman fan, which blew Sam's mind." Supposed to be "George Foreman fight" I would think.

Looking forward to adding Jessica.

tenbears43tenbears43almost 13 years ago
Loved it

Well done I'm sure you'll do even better in part two. Don't stop now.

BrettJBrettJalmost 13 years agoAuthor
From the Author Himself

Photoman - "Ego-Boo" is a longtime-slang expression for Ego Boost and was done intentionally. Thanks all for the encouragement, so far, it's looking good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Red head or Brunette?

Good story, but is Sam a red head or brunette? I think you refer to her as having auburn hair early and later refer to her as a brunette.

rosspalrosspalalmost 13 years ago
Don't stop now

You've got a GREAT story going here. Perhaps Mom could pop in and see what she lost. 5+

BrettJBrettJalmost 13 years agoAuthor
From the Author Himself redux

~sigh~ You used to be able to edit your own comments after you'd made them, must've changed.

Regarding the hair color issue - she has auburn hair, but some might say that is a brunette and some a redhead, although it's a blend. I think of them as brunettes, it also depends on the shade.

As an ash blonde who gets lighter as you go down (lighter roots) I've had some people think I am a brunette until you see me in summer or the hair on my arms & face. I also have streaks of red.

Thanks folks, glad this one hit home with so many. Please don't forget to vote!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 13 years ago
Continue

Now that they have it going it would be interesting if the Ex figured out whats going on and remembers her better days.

or does she try to stop them with the Bible?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot

Please continue this story so Hot

diverbossdiverbossabout 12 years ago
great, I agree

I would be fantastic to bring in "mom" and the aunt. As they say, "the more the merrier"

JLCCJLCCabout 6 years ago
There's gotta be a naysayer

A man and his sexy daughter and her GF... I'd like to think that the sex could have been way more fleshed out, pun intended. It's a very short story that jumps in real quick. Might as well make it a real fapfest.

That you didn't make more use of the lingerie in the final scene was a disappointment but doesn't contribute to my assessment. Not everyone has the same predispositions as me.

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

Good story line. One small correction of an error that most writers seem t make. Prone is face down, supine is face up: 'Dani mounted her prone father' . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous