Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily nodded and grinned back.

"Thanks," she said. "I'll keep that in mind."

"We'll run what we've got by Mr. Reynolds and then Maggie will get a hold of you with the quote."

By this point, we were back at her front door. She shook our hands - again starting with Emily - but holding mine a little longer than was necessary before she released it.

"I'm looking forward to seeing a lot more of you two," she said, "I'm sure the numbers will be acceptable and I know I'll be happy with the SERVICE."

We took our leave, got in the truck, and drove to the office. Maggie was waiting with the front door open. She was laughing when she saw my face as we climbed out of the truck.

"What did you tell her?!" I asked, as we walked up the steps and headed inside.

"I told her that there were two ways to get you between her thighs again," Maggie replied, smirking. "She could convince three of the women on your list to sign-up for a session - or she could hire us for three or more days."

"Three or more days?!" I gasped.

"We'll probably be there for two weeks," Emily said, trying not to laugh.

"She'll be giddy," Maggie reported. "Can you fuck her at least once a week?"

"Emily was all but telling her to drag me into the house while we were there," I accused.

"Oh, come on!" Emily complained. "You know she knows it was you that fucked her. She and I were just playing word games."

"Whatever," I said, knowing I was losing this argument.

"Obviously," my girlfriend said, "you rung her bell. She's going to be spending a ton of money to get that donkey dick back inside of her."

"So long as I suck her nipples," I told her. "I doubt I'd even need to stick my dick in her."

"I wouldn't be too sure of that," Maggie said. "She didn't know what she was getting before. Now that she's resigned herself to doing penance for the chance to fuck you, she's probably going to make it worth whatever punishment she thinks God's going to give her."

"Enough griping," Emily told me. "Get the computer and let's get this job mapped out. Reynolds is going to fucking shit himself."

I went to my room and grabbed the laptop. By the time I got back, the girls were deep in a conversation. I sat down and started getting the general layout of the property transferred into the computer. Once I got that done, Emily started going through each of the sections, helping me get them marked out, and telling me what was going into each one. By lunchtime, we were wrapping things up and transferring the files to Maggie's computer to send to Reynolds.

"Tell him," Emily told Maggie.

"I got my period, Sam. You're not gonna be a daddy."

"Is it okay to say that I'm glad?" I asked her.

"It would have really fucked up our schedules," she agreed. "I like fucking you without fear."

"There's still a chance ..." I warned her, "even on the pill."

"If it happens, it happens," she replied.

"Speaking of fucking," Emily announced. "I'll run and get take-out. You two go celebrate."

"You sure?" Maggie asked.

"Chinese okay?"

"Orange chicken," my MILF lover squealed, evading my wriggling fingers as I chased her down the hall.

"General's?" she asked me.

"Yes," I hollered back, "and crabs!"

"Yeah, yeah," she said. "You're nothing, if not predictable."

I hit the big, red button on the way by and began stripping my clothing off - scattering them on the floor with Maggie's.

She had a bath towel laying over the edge of my mattress. She was face-down on it, bent over the bed. Her gorgeous pussy was already salivating for me - her sexy drizzle leaking down her leg. I dropped to my knees behind her. I used my tongue to start cleaning her inner thighs - working my way up to her leaking slit. I stuck my nose against her butt and reached my tongue as high up her front as I could and just touched her clit with the tip of it.

"Quit fucking around," she panted. "Give me an orgasm and dump a load inside of me."

I could tell she was already close to cumming. I couldn't remember the last time we'd had a chance to spend a little time together. It was unfair how much Maggie was giving up just to help me with my stupid bucket list.

I teased a fingertip from her taint to her ass-crack and sucked and tongued her fuck hole. She moaned and writhed. I ran my tongue up and down her slit and reached a fingertip up to thumb-wrestle her clitoris. She panted and trembled and tumbled into her first orgasm. She shoved her face into the mattress and screamed as her channel clenched around my tongue. I slid a couple fingers in and tried to stroke her G-spot.

"Fuuucccckkk!" she growled.

I kissed her legs, thighs, and ass-cheeks and waited for her to finish.

"Okay, stick that monster cock in me, lover," she cooed.

I gripped her ass-globes in my fists and touched the head of my prick to her entrance. I eased forward and slid all the way inside of her in one go.

"God, you feel amazing, Maggie," I crowed.

"Fuck, yes," she purred. "Now fuck me like you mean it."

I lay on top of her - skin to skin - reached around her to grab her tits in my fists - and started sliding in and out of her. Once I knew it was safe to speed up, I did.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck," Maggie chanted.

She was using her cunt-muscles to grip my cock and things were advancing too quickly. I had to get Pandora's Box out and toss my climax inside.

"You been practicing, sexy?" I asked her. "Your cunt's doing some wicked magic to my cock."

"Fuck me, handsome," she cooed.

I held her tits a little tighter and nibbled her neck, below her ear, as I slid into her a few more times. Then I stood up and started fucking her like she'd wanted.

"Fuck! Yes! Fuck! Yes! Fuck! Yes!" Maggie panted.

Her body tensed and her last F-word was dragged out for a long few seconds as our mingled lubricants began sliding down my balls and her thighs.

That was the end for me. I opened the box and groaned as I came inside of my original MILF lover.

"Mags ...," I moaned - dragging out her name like she had her F-bomb.

When I could breathe again, I used the towel to clean us up, and then pulled Maggie into my arms for hugs and kisses.

Maggie looked behind me and I turned to find Mr. Reynolds watching us.

"I was going to see if you two had a moment for our monthly staff meeting but it looks like now's not the best time," he said, laughing. "Why don't you two grab a quick shower and we'll convene in the conference room. I think your lavender haired assistant is just about back with your lunches."

By the time Maggie and I emerged from a super-quick shower, toweled off, kissed a few more times, and got dressed, we arrived in the conference room to find Mr. Reynolds, with chopsticks in-hand, working on a take-out container of Shrimp Lo Mein.

The room was fairly quiet for the first fifteen minutes while we all devoured our meals - and fought over the last Crab Rangoon (I reluctantly let Ron win). After that, we spent a half-hour going over the drawings we'd done for the Presbyterian Church. Ron got the estimate figured out and Maggie sent it off. By the time we cleaned up from lunch, Mrs. Anderson had approved the two-week time estimate - as well as the cost projections.

Ron laughed as Maggie told him about the "incentives" and then he disappeared out of the door - right after telling us that next month's staff meeting would be back to the regular routine.

After he left, Maggie told us that the nursery was just as busy as the landscaping business. Mr. Reynolds didn't know if it was the extra advertising they got from our truck showing up all over town - or the word of mouth from our clients when people asked them were their flowers and plants had come from. Maggie assured us that - once we finished with the newest project - she had more clients waiting for us.

Maggie informed us that any normal mowing jobs that came into the office were getting handed off to one of Reynolds' friends who had a business that covered those. We would still be handling Elena Moretti's yard - as well as our other "special" clients - but the simple stuff was going elsewhere. In exchange, anybody who asked his friend about plants, trees, or landscaping got referred back to us.

"Speaking of Elena," Maggie said. "Why don't you run by and get her yardwork done now. That'll free you up to start on the Presbyterian project in the morning."

"When does Mrs. Anderson plan to collect on her 'incentives'?" I asked.

Maggie laughed and said, "Reverend Anderson has out of town conferences the next two Saturday mornings. I would expect that Emily will be working alone for an hour or two those days."

"Come on, stud muffin," my little Tinkerbell said. "Let's go to Mrs. Moretti's. Hopefully she's out on a ride so I don't have to do all of that work by myself there as well."

"Haha," I shot back. "Very funny!"

Maggie laughed as we headed out of the door.

It took us the rest of the day to get Elena's yard looking the way she liked it. She cruised in as we were packing up and gave us a wave before she parked the bike. I kept looking up to see if she was coming out to say 'hello'. Emily noticed and gave me shit about it. I felt a blush come over my face. It was hard not to lust for that woman. She was one of the few that absolutely destroyed me every time we had sex. If Mrs. Moretti told me that she'd only ever have sex with me again if I left Emily and Maggie, I would have to seriously consider my life-choices.

After work, Emily and I stopped by mom's to see how Lena was doing. We sat and chatted about Emily's dad and a few other things until mom came home. They didn't have dinner plans so Em and I talked them into letting us take them out. It wasn't often that I didn't have an evening "session" - so it was best that we took advantage of the chance to spend some time with our parents.

As we munched on breadsticks and waited for our pasta dishes to be prepared, mom asked, "So, Lena said 'grandbabies' ..." She looked at me directly.

"There's not a timeline yet," I told her. "I know Emily is interested in one or two ..."

"... or four ..." Emily snickered.

"What?!" I gasped.

"Mostly kidding!" she giggled.

I leaned over and got a kiss from her as our mothers looked at each other and shook their heads, grinning at one another.

"Honestly," I told her. "With as busy as we are right now, I don't know when we could work kids into the schedule."

Mom laughed, looked at Emily's mom, and warned, "Babies kind of don't care about schedules."

Lena reached over, grabbed Emily's hand, and squeezed it. She gave her a big smile.

"Let's just say that we're holding for now," Emily said.

The food arrived and the conversation lagged as I transferred the noodles from my plate to my stomach. When the waiter offered refills on our pasta, Emily and I both accepted. Our mothers were still only halfway through their first plates.

"I don't know how you eat like that," mom said, looking at us.

"I'm telling you, Chrissy," Lena told her, "I tried to keep up with them one day at Maria's. Emily sent me in the house for a nap halfway through the day."

Mom raised her eyebrows in disbelief but Lena just nodded at her. Emily and I were slowing down by the end, but we eventually both finished our second plate of food.

We loaded back into mom's car and headed for home. As we pulled onto mom's block, we spotted a familiar vehicle. I had mom pull over. I got out and finished the trip on foot as Emily dialed Maria's number.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"I'm looking for ..." David said, before turning. "What are you doing here?"

"I asked first," I said.

"I'm here to see somebody," he replied.

"They're not here and they don't want to see you. You're not welcome here. Leave."

"This is not your house. You can't tell me what to do."

I pulled out my phone and dialed 9-1-1.

"Yes, hello. I have a trespasser on my mom's property and I need a squad car to come mediate. They're not leaving after I've told them they're not welcome here."

I gave the address and then hung up.

"Am I supposed to believe you called the cops?"

"You can believe whatever you want. If you're still here when they arrive you can explain to them why that is."

"Why what is?"

"Why you're still here," I replied.

"You're a smartass," he said.

"And you're a dumbass," I replied.

"I should ..."

I waited.

"Should what?" I asked, finally. "Should go? Yes, you should go. Should fuck off and leave well enough alone? Yes, you should."

"If you're trying to get me to do something stupid, it won't work," he said.

"You're already doing something stupid. You don't need my help for that. If you mean that I'm trying to get you to pull a gun again so I can take it from you and beat you to death with it then, yes, that's what I'm doing."

"You think you're a tough shit, don't you?"

"I think I whipped your ass when you were half-lit and full of yourself and I'm pretty sure I can punch you in the fucking head hard enough to make the half of your brain that still functions stop."

"Fucking smartass," he growled.

Two cars pulled up. One was a squad car. Maria got out of hers, introduced herself to the officers, and walked up with them.

"Sam," she said. "Tell the officers who lives here."

I looked at them and said, "My mom."

"She home?" one asked.

"We were coming back from dinner when I saw David's vehicle. He and I have some history and I'm not sure exactly why he's at my mom's house but I told her to wait until I sent him away for her to come back. I told Mr. Kruger to leave but he's insistent that he's under no obligation to do so."

"Could we get IDs from both of you?"

I started digging out my wallet.

"I don't have an ID on me," David reported.

Maria dug around in the folder that was in her hand and produced paperwork. She handed a few sheets to one officer as I handed my ID to the other one.

"Is this you?" the officer asked, showing the paperwork to Emily's dad. It was the arrest report - complete with his mug-shots.

"Yes," he growled.

The cop snapped a picture of the paperwork with his phone and returned it to Maria.

"Mr. Kruger, did Mr. Fowler ask you to leave?"

"I don't know a Mr. Fowler," he sneered.

"This young man is Mr. Fowler," the officer said, pointing to me. "His mother lives here. Did he ask you to leave?"

"No," he said. "He didn't ask."

The other officer figured out what he was doing and said, "Did he ask, tell, or direct you to leave? Did he even mildly suggest that you should leave?"

"Yes," David growled.

"Did he tell you that his mother lived here?"

"Yes."

"Did he ask you what you were here for?"

"Yes."

"What did you say?"

"That I was here to see someone."

"Did you tell him who you were here to see?"

"No."

"Did he ask?"

"No."

"What did he say?"

"He said they weren't here and that they didn't want to see me."

"Who are you here to see?"

"My wife."

"Her name?"

"Lena Kruger," he growled.

"What makes you think she's here?"

"I heard she was living here."

"Tell me, Mr. Kruger. Do you currently have any restrictions against you seeing Mrs. Kruger."

David mumbled something.

"What was that? You'll need to speak loudly enough and clearly enough for us to understand you."

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, there's a restriction about me seeing her - but I just wanted to talk."

"What is the restriction, Mr. Kruger?"

"There has to be a third party present."

"Mr. Kruger, where is this 'third party' that you are required to have?"

He pointed at me.

"Did you bring Mr. Fowler with you?"

"What?! No."

"Then you came to this residence with no intention to honor the requirement to have a third party present to meet with Mrs. Kruger."

"I assumed whoever else lived here would be here."

"You just stated that you are required to have a third party present."

"Yes."

"But you didn't make any effort to make sure you were abiding by those restrictions."

"But I ..."

"Mr. Kruger, we're going to take you down to the station. You'll need to call your lawyer. The two of you can have a chat with the Chief. He can explain to you what the consequences are of violating your Order of Protection."

"I ain't done nothing wrong," he growled.

"Which is why we're not arresting you," one of the officers stated. "We're just going to the station to have a chat. You drive your vehicle and we'll follow you."

Emily's dad grumbled but started making his way towards the car. I sneered at him.

"This ain't finished, boy," he snarked.

"Officers," Maria called out. "Mr. Kruger has threatened my client."

"I did no such thing, bitch," David snarled.

One of the officers waved Emily's dad forward. The other one stopped to talk to Mrs. Ramirez. He explained that they were just trying to get David off of the property without incident. Maria informed him that both of them would be subpoenaed if they were not going to arrest him on the spot. He put up his hands like there wasn't anything else that he could do. Maria frowned at him but he turned and walked away, leaving her slightly less angry than Emily's dad.

"It's fucking bullshit!" she growled, as they climbed into the car. She looked at me and said, "When you get inside, write everything down - including what he said at the end, what I told the officers, and their responses."

I nodded.

Once David had pulled away (and the cops had followed), I texted Emily to say that they could safely park mom's car.

"I'll file an Order of Protection for your mom's property tomorrow," Maria told me as we waited.

"Sorry to pull you away from whatever you were doing," I told her.

"It's not your fault," she said, repeatedly clenching and unclenching her right fist. "David's being a jackass and everybody's giving him the benefit of the doubt - even though, time and again, he's showing all the signs of needing to be locked up. I can't decide if they're all just fucking blind or if it's because I'm a female."

"If it's any consolation," I told her. "I'm glad you're a female."

"Thanks," she said, giving me a quick kiss.

I told her, "I meant because Emily's mom needs an attorney that understands but you're also a terrific lay."

"David's right about one thing," she said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"You're a smartass," she said, laughing.

"Maria, dear," Lena called out as they walked up, "why are you kissing my boyfriend?"

Emily's mom walked up, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me on the lips.

"Lena!" my mom gasped.

"Chrissy, honey," she said, turning to face my mother with an arm still wrapped around me. "This is like the hundredth time your little boy has put himself in harm's way to deal with my ignorant husband. If I want to show this young man a little affection, you're just gonna have to get over it."

Mom still wasn't sure what to say, but she couldn't argue with Lena's logic. She fidgeted but stayed quiet.

"Let's get everybody inside before David comes back by to be nosey," I said.

"I love you," Emily purred, as she took my other side and kissed the corner of my mouth as she and her mother ushered me into the house.

Maria told me to get a notepad so that I could start writing down my version of what happened. She sent me off to my room to work on it while the rest of them talked.

I could make out some of what they were saying when their voices rose in volume. I tried to ignore them and get everything written down before I forgot any details.

I looked up when somebody pushed the door open. It was Emily's mom. Before I knew it, she was on top of me. I was on my back and her body was wriggling against mine as she kissed the life out of me. My arms went around her ribs and then - as the kiss went on longer and longer - my hands moved to her ass and I pulled her groin against my tenting pants so she'd know what she was doing to me.