Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is your bed?" she asked in a whisper.

I nodded - a huge lump stuck in my throat.

"I'm going to call you some time when your mom's away and you're going to fuck me in this bed," she told me.

"You know I would do anything for you," I told her.

"Good," she cooed. "I'll hold you to that."

She kissed me hard and climbed off of me and headed down the hall to the bathroom. It took me a minute to find my pen and paper again. After I heard the sink run, she slipped back by, pulling the door almost shut again before she returned to the others.

When I joined them, I used the notepad to cover my hard-on. I made sure I was standing behind a chair before Maria claimed the pad from me. She ran through what I had written down and then she told me and Emily that we could go. We gave our mothers kisses and headed out of the door.

"Did mom stop to see you?" Emily asked, as we held hands on the way to the truck.

"Yeah," I replied. "What gave it away?"

"You're walking funny and you kind of smell like her perfume."

"She told me she was gonna call when mom's not home and I'm supposed to fuck her on my bed."

"What'd you tell her?"

"I told her that I'd do anything for her."

"Ass-licker," she snarled - before laughing.

I opened the door for her and she kissed me hard before she climbed onto the seat.

When we got home, I held her ankles in the air and fucked the shit out of her. When she climaxed, I joined her and dumped my load inside of her. I rolled onto the bed, pulled her on top of me, killed the light, and passed out.

~~~

Emily and I got to the Presbyterian Church early. It was Friday. We had a solid day to get things started before I would have my first "incentive" session with the floppy-breasted minister's wife who'd gone from a timid kitten to a ferocious cougar in one night.

I still thought Sondra's mom was a little plain-looking, but she was spending enough money - whether it was the church's or her own, I didn't know - to earn her "loyalty rewards". She was also a very expressive lover. Honestly, for me, it was less about adorable and more about amorous feedback. Tenacity didn't hurt either and this woman had, obviously, decided that she wanted another session.

Since we had two full days of work before the parishioners showed up on Sunday morning, Emily and I planned to have the area around the entrance completely reworked. Obviously, we wanted to complete as much of the property as we could, as quickly as we could, but we'd already learned - from the Methodist project - that Maggie would be busy, answering phones, if we did a good job.

Melissa Jean, as the other minister's wife had referred to her, had picked out some nice stuff. Mr. Reynolds had already hinted that I was authorized to "turn the volume up to 11" in the spots where we knew we would attract attention and customers. The little extras we put in here would come back ten-fold in future sales.

My lavender-headed lover and I were covered in dirt and sweat before most of the businesses in the area started opening for the day.

"Sam? Sam Fowler?" I heard a voice call. Sondra Anderson - the minister's daughter.

Beside me, Emily uttered a quiet stream of expletives.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

A full range of responses ran through my brain: snark, bluster, sugary-sweet, ... I decided to go with patiently honest. I hoped Mr. Reynolds knew the bullshit I went through to keep people from posting hateful online reviews ...

"We're landscaping the church," I replied. "I think we're doing your house next."

"I didn't realize you did landscaping," she said. "I thought you worked at some nursery."

"The company branched out and Mr. Reynolds put me in charge of the landscaping business."

I didn't quite ignore her as we talked, but I didn't stop working either. I was hoping she'd get the hint and move along but, apparently, she was either bored - or snooping.

"You going to college?" she asked.

"Taking some online courses when I have time," I reported. "Right now, I'm busy trying to keep up with all of the work that's coming in."

I could almost feel her eyes glaze over. It felt like I was nearly free of this conversation. I just needed to keep my head down and keep working - and not think about how diamond-hard her mother's nipples were when she was horny - or how she screamed when you sucked on them and nibbled them ...

"Emily?"

"Hey, Sondra," Emily said, glancing up and then moving to help me dig up the sod where we were putting the flower bed.

"You look different," Sondra said.

"Thanks, you too," she replied, as calmly as possible.

I knew she was as frustrated by this whole situation as I was. She grabbed a trowel and absolutely murdered some sod while digging it out. I really had to work to keep from laughing at the way she was obviously insinuating that she wished it was Sondra's beating heart that she was excavating. I grabbed the stuff she'd loosened and started tossing it into the wheelbarrow.

"Where are we dumping this, Em?" I asked.

"Throw it in the truck," she replied. "I think it's going to the compost."

Once the wheelbarrow was full, I grabbed the handles. Sondra was still standing there, trying to figure out how to unlock the next level in whatever game this was that she was playing with us. I took two steps and she hovered beside Emily. I could see my lover's shoulders tensing.

"You headed to class, Sondra?"

"What? Yeah. Classes all morning and then I volunteer at the library."

I glanced at Emily. She was still murdering the poor grass.

"You headed to the car? I'll walk with you," I said. "I was curious if the library is switching more to online resources or if I have to get over there during regular hours. I don't always get done with the day before they close."

She didn't want to leave Emily, I could tell, but the fledgling librarian in her won out and she walked with me, talking about the online resources that were available through the library.

I got her to her car, dumped the sod into one of the compost bins, loaded it back into the truck, and gave Sondra a wave as she pulled away.

"I hope she's got something to do tomorrow morning," I thought, "or her mom may need to meet me at Maggie's."

I grabbed the handles on the wheelbarrow and headed back to the front of the church to check on my coworker.

"I owe you," she cooed. "I'll shove that monster of yours down my throat and milk you with my esophagus. I thought I had a new fucking best friend."

"I'll have to take a raincheck," I told her. "I've got a session with Ana Dragomir's mom tonight."

"Well, I owe you. She wanted to ask me about college too," she said. "I could almost smell it."

"That was her twat that you smelled," I told her.

She laughed and shook her head. We went back to work. She was a little less violent as she continued to remove the rest of the sod.

We had about half of the flowerbeds done by lunch-time.

"Oh, my!" Mrs. Anderson gasped. "This is going to be amazing!"

"Thanks," Emily and I said at the same time.

"Can I fix you some lunch?" she asked.

"We usually just go to the diner," I told her.

"I do a pretty mean Monte Cristo, if I do say so myself," she replied.

I looked at Emily. She shrugged.

"I don't know if I've ever had one," I told her.

"It's like a French toast sandwich - with ham, turkey, and cheese - dusted with a little sugar - although I usually leave that off for me. I'll do some little pan-fried potato cakes that will come out like a thin hash-brown and some fresh fruit for dessert."

I looked at Emily. She looked as hungry as I felt.

"That actually sounds amazing, Mrs. ..."

"Please, you two can call me Melissa."

Emily piped up, "You've got my tummy making erotic sounds, Mrs. Anderson."

"It's Emily, isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes."

"I'll be glad to make your lunch - each day you're here - but I really must insist that you call me Melissa."

"Lunch sounds amazing, Melissa. Sam and I would love to try the Monte Cristo."

"Perfect," because it'll be ready in 10 minutes. There's a washroom in the back of the garage if you want - and I'll bring it all out to the patio."

"Thanks so much, Mrs. ..." I began.

She glared at me.

"That sounds good, Melissa," I said, offering a smile.

"Good," she said, turning to walk away.

Emily and I stood and started dusting ourselves off. We made our way to the back of the garage and found the washroom. She scrubbed the grime off while I peed and then we traded places. After she'd washed her hands again, I cupped her face in my palms and told her how gorgeous she was.

We emerged from the garage to find Mrs. Anderson bringing the food out to the table.

"Can I join you?" she asked, nodding to the seats.

"It would be a little impolite for us to refuse," Emily told her.

"It's still only polite for me to ask," she rejoined.

"We'd love to have you join us, Chef Melissa," I told her.

She giggled and said, "You haven't even tried it yet."

"It looks amazing," Emily said, grabbing a fork.

Our plates were already loaded with a generous portion and there were plates with extra helpings waiting for us. Emily used her fork to cut one of the hash-browns in half and popped it into her mouth.

"Oh!" Emily gasped. "That kicks the shit out of McDon ... Oh! Language! Sorry!"

Mrs. Anderson laughed. It was a laugh that immediately made you feel at ease. I found myself relaxing.

"I'm glad you like it, Emily," she said. "I shouldn't really have them but they're one of my favorite things to go with the Monte Cristo."

I picked the sandwich up in my hands. It was covered in a thin batter - lightly crispy and the outside and mouth-wateringly delicious on the inside. The hash-browns would be great with this.

I ended up taking a second sandwich but couldn't quite finish it - we gorged ourselves on the hash-browns - leaving only crumbs on the serving plate.

I ate a little fruit just to combat the grease and debauchery of the rest of the food. I moaned as I took a few more bites of the fruit. It wasn't normally my thing but it topped off the meal really well.

"Pardon my language, Melissa," I said, "but that was amazing."

She'd been waiting to hear what coarse word I would use, after my warning, and - when I didn't - broke into a fit of giggles. Soon, we were all laughing.

"Before you two return to your work, I just wanted to give you a quick heads-up for tomorrow morning," our private chef said.

Since she was looking at me, I nodded.

She looked at Emily and said, "I'll try not to leave you short-handed too long but Sondra will be home tomorrow and I don't think any of us want her knowing what we're up to. I tried to get her to stay at a friend's, but she works late at the library tonight and didn't want to cooperate. I'm planning to meet you at Maggie's, if that's okay. You guys started at 7 o'clock this morning. Can I meet you at Maggie's at a quarter after seven? Will you be able to be amorous that early in the morning?"

Emily snort-laughed, covered, her mouth, and said, "Sorry!"

"Is that too early?" Melissa asked her.

"Sam's pretty much ready to go whenever," Emily assured her. "His pants were tenting when your daughter stopped to chat with us earlier. I'm pretty sure he's not hot for Sondra, no offense. I think he was replaying his time with you in his head - while telling himself that he shouldn't."

"God, you know me so well!" I told her.

"You were thinking about me?" Mrs. Anderson asked me.

"Maybe," I said, fluttering my eyelashes and nibbling my bottom lip.

She cackled in laughter, and then said, "Back to work, demon, or I'll drag you off to my husband's bed and pray he doesn't come home while I'm riding your cock."

"Come on, Romeo," Emily said, laughing. "We've got work to do and then you need to get home and shower before your evening session."

I stepped up to the minister's wife and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Lunch was fabulous," I told her. "Thank you. I'll be ready for you in the morning."

She purred and grabbed for me but Emily was already dragging me back towards the front of the church.

By the end of the day, we had the flowerbeds finished and were starting on some of the small, flowering shrubs. Mrs. Anderson cruised by, late in the day, to compliment us, once again, on how things were looking.

Emily and I showered together. By the time she was done with me, I was more than ready to pump a massive load into Ana Dragomir's mom.

~~~ Week 12 - Ana Dragomir (#22) ~~~

~~~ Mom: Andrea, Dad: Cristian ~~~

Andrea Dragomir looked like a woman who knew what she wanted. She had a little rouge on her cheeks but, otherwise, looked to be a natural beauty. She was no glamour model - but she was by no means an ugly woman. Her cheeks were a little fuller than I preferred. To me, that suggested that she had to carefully watch her diet. It looked like she was doing a good job of it. She had a middle-aged woman's curves but she wasn't overly heavy.

Her lips were full - but not excessively wide. If I had to guess, she'd probably be able to get most of my cock down her throat. Her eyebrows were a touch darker than her light brown hair - which was highlighted by kisses of sunlight that suggested that her tan was from being active outside - and not from toasting herself under a heat-lamp.

Her fingernails were well manicured. They were painted a peach color - nothing attention grabbing - they fit well with her look that I would simply call "polished". Like I said, she looked like she knew what she wanted.

"Naked, on the bed, please," she instructed, as I entered the room.

She didn't wait for me to respond and simply started undressing. Her clothes were fashionable but not ostentatious - consistent with her overall appearance and presence.

"I'll suck your cock until you're hard," she said. "Maggie has assured me that you're no - as they say 'one pump chump'."

I lay back on the bed and relaxed, my cock was already stiffening.

"Impressive," she said. "Assuming you survive the quick blow-job, I'll attempt to get you to ejaculate as I get myself wet on your shaft. If Maggie's right - and you survive that as well - I'll ride your cock until I climax. If you cum first, I will laugh as I collect my winnings from your pimp. If you still haven't cum at that point, you may take me however you want and use me until you finish. If I cum more than twice before that happens, I'll make a donation to your college fund."

"Challenge accepted," I said, smirking.

She looked at me a moment, smiled, and said, "Good."

She stared into my eyes as she slid her mouth onto the head of my cock. She smiled as her tongue circled my crown like Ferdinand Magellan's expedition circled the globe. I smiled back at her and she redoubled her efforts by adding some suction. When that didn't get the reaction she wanted, she started sliding her mouth up and down on my shaft. Next, she shoved it into her throat and bounced it off of her esophagus a few times, making lewd sounds that caused my balls to fill a little faster. So far, she was doing a good job - but she'd thrown down the gauntlet and I was determined to make her work a little.

She got three or four inches of my cock into her throat before she gave up. Her eyes were watering slightly. I reached down, collected her face in my hands, and encouraged her to bring her body up to cover mine.

"You don't need to choke yourself," I told her.

"I'm a little embarrassed," she admitted. "I thought I was pretty good at this."

"You're above average," I said, giving her lips a quick peck. "I've had a little practice at resisting this sort of temptation - and I'm kind of looking forward to the next part."

She giggled a little, in spite of herself, and then gave me a lusty kiss.

"Am I allowed to touch?" I asked.

"You're making me feel like an amateur now," she said, grinning.

"I'll give you a couple minutes head start but then I'd like to enjoy your body a little," I told her.

"You're a silver-tongue devil," she said, smirking.

She pushed my hard-on down, onto my stomach, and climbed on top of it, sitting up. She stared down at me as she began sliding her vulva up and down my length. Her bush was thick and wiry. Her slit was a little ragged but just from use - not from excessive plundering from what I could tell. Her gash was longer than most I'd seen. Her clitoral hood was a good distance from her vaginal entrance. It provided more of her to abuse my cock - but also more of her to stimulate as it slid back and forth over the bottom of my stiff prick.

Her hands went to my shoulders and she leaned forward a little. She gasped as her clit made contact with my cock and then bumped along as she slid forwards and backwards on me.

"Time's up," I announced.

She growled at me, frustrated at not getting the reactions she had expected.

Three months ago, this might have been enough to get me to cum. At this point, I hadn't even pulled Pandora's Box out yet. It was just nice. I planned to change it from nice to naughty as quickly as possible.

Her breasts sagged a little but her nipples were still pointing farther north than most women's her age. I groped her breasts and thumbed her nipples. She moaned and leaned down a little more to let me get my mouth on them.

We both moaned as I took first one and then the other into my mouth and gave them my undivided attention.

"Did your cock just get bigger?!" she gasped.

"You have nice tits," I told her, before I switched breasts again.

"God, that feels good!" she cooed. "Okay, let's see if I can get this monster inside."

She kept her legs where they were - above my hips - which put her groin a little above mine - but that was fine with me. I was sure we were going to be a good fit. The angle of entry would bump her G-spot a little more - and that would work for both of us.

She got as much of it inside of her as she could - but there was no way she was going to be able to sit up on me - there were still a couple inches to go when my cock-head hit the exterior wall of her womb and had to stop.

"Fuck!" she gasped.

"Lean back down on me," I told her. "We'll fit in what we can and I'll give you that first orgasm."

"I'd call you a cocky bastard," she accused, "but I'm starting to worry that I'm going to need my checkbook."

I laughed - before pulling her face towards mine. She took over the kissing part - so I grabbed her nicely-shaped ass and began sliding her up and down on my rigid rod. Her clit was bumping against my body as I stroked her up and down on my cock and she flexed away from me to keep from being overstimulated. She growled at me when I giggled into her mouth as I felt her fighting to keep from cumming.

I contemplated rolling us over but she'd told me she wanted one climax before I could do that. I thought about just violating our little "contract" and rolling her onto her back for a good fucking but I decided to wait - at least for now.

I raised her ass up into the air a little and then started using my hips to jackhammer my cock into her grasping channel. I held her just high enough above me to keep from punching holes in her uterine wall. I wanted to give her an orgasm - not a bruise.

"Fuck-uck-uck-uck-uck!" she gasped.

When her channel clenched around me, I slid in as far as I could go and then laid her body against mine and kissed her face and mouth - leaving her room to gasp for air.

When she looked at me, I asked, "You ready for the next round?"

"God, no," she said, "but I'm not a quitter."

I used one arm to hold her and one to roll us and now I was perfectly positioned between her thighs to deliver another climax or two. Her breasts pillowed against her chest and I took a minute to lick and suck her nipples again. Her fingers went into my hair.