Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Augie," she said. "Time to earn that college money."

I wrapped my arms around her ribs and mashed her breasts against my chest and thrusted into her - over and over - using only my hips - holding her in place as I pounded her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck!" she gasped.

She pulled my face to the side of hers and moaned, keened, purred, and cooed as I fucked her. When her vagina muscles clamped down on me again, I filled her with as much of my length as she could take and just kept holding her.

When she could focus again, I said, "I've lost count. What are we up to?"

"Fuck you and your horse-cock," Mrs. Dragomir growled, reaching down to feel my balls. "Just pump that load into me and I'll write that check."

"Missionary, cowgirl, doggie?"

"Hold my ankles in the air and pound that monster into me until you explode," she ordered.

I sat back on my toes, pulled her legs up, wrapped my arm around them, and held on. I pushed forward a little to raise her ass off of the bed and make sure I was brushing the front of her vagina on each thrust.

I started kind of slow - making sure we were lined up well - and then I sped up. My right hand was free so I reached up and pinched a nipple as I fucked her cunt - which was a little tighter now that I was holding her thighs together.

Andrea was non-verbal at this point - it was all grunts and groans, panting and gasping for breaths. I switched nipples and kept after it. The pounding was throwing her around a little and her eyes were starting to roll back in her head. I backed off the thrusting a little and she moaned, "No .. keep ..." She lost her voice again as I bumped the pace back to what it had been.

I pulled my cock all the way out of her cunt and - instead - slid it into her gap. Now I could get the penetration I wanted. My balls slapped against her ass as I drove into her. This position also had the distinct advantage of letting me bang the head of my cock against her clit each time it slid up her slippery slit as I thrusted into her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, ..." she gasped.

As her body began shuddering, I slid out of her gap and slid back into her vagina. She moaned as the muscles up and down her clasping channel were forced apart to allow my penis back inside again. Her pussy made it feel like fingertips were stroking up and down my length.

I rested the tip of my cock against her inner wall and then started making little circles - letting her trembling, pulsing muscles stroke and cuddle my cock-knob. I relaxed and let the stimulation fill my being.

She gasped as she felt my cock lurch. Her hand shot back down to my balls and she held them in her hand as they shrank - my semen blasting towards its destination - deep inside of her.

She gasped again as she felt it begin to arrive. She took my face in her hands and kissed me hard as her body collected jet after jet of my ejaculate.

"That was nice," she whispered, when I had finally finished spurting inside of her and relaxed onto her body. "I'm really thankful that I was wrong about you."

"Me too," I said, smirking.

She smirked as well - and then collected another kiss. We cuddled a few more minutes and then she told me that she needed to go.

As soon as I got home, Emily had me sprawled out on the bed so she could taste Ana's mom on me.

I couldn't remember the last time the two of us had fucked but my eyelids were already closing. The last thing I heard her whisper was that I needed to be ready to fuck Mrs. Anderson when I woke up.

~~~ End of Chapter 6 ~~~

(Bucket-List Progress: 22/104 = 21.2%)

{Favorites and comments send more Lit-readers my way - which is a great way to express your appreciation - assuming you enjoyed this.}