Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both laughed.

Mom was up to her elbows in bunnies, gerbils, and hedgehogs.

As soon as she saw me, she handed me a bottle and a small spikey mammal.

"Reggie! What are you doing here?"

"Mom, this is Kasey Williams - and her mom. Mrs. Williams was my .."

".. favorite teacher!" mom finished.

Mrs. Williams looked over at me and grinned.

"Yes," I admitted.

"I think he had a crush on you, dear," mom confided to her, handing her a small mammal to feed.

I started turning pink.

"Kasey .." mom said, thinking to herself.

"Mom .." I warned.

"I probably shouldn't tell you this but Reggie has wanted to ask you out for most of his life."

"Mom!"

"What?!" she asked me, handing Kasey a tiny bunny and a dropper filled with milk.

"Why are you handing them animals?"

"They have staff tags on, don't they?"

"Well, yes, because I asked for them so I could tell you something .."

"Tell me what, dear?"

"I bought Kasey something and I wanted her to show you."

"That's lovely, baby. Oh! Are you dating? You wouldn't buy something for a girl you weren't dating, would you? .. and Mrs. Williams is here .."

Kasey held out her hand.

"Oh!"

She put down her latest patient and lightly clasped Kasey's fingers, politely oo'ing and aw'ing over the ring.

"Oh! My! Reggie?!"

"I asked Kasey to marry me."

"That's .. that's lovely, dear."

She wrapped Kasey (and the bunny) in a hug, "Oh! Sweetheart! Is he behaving?"

Kasey cast a sideways glance to her mother.

"Mrs. Williams! Has my son gotten your daughter into .."

"What?! No! No!" the teacher stammered.

She put down the animal mom had given her and wrapped my mom - and her daughter in a hug.

"He is .. has always been mischievous .. and my daughter and I like to give him a hard time back .. You asked if he was behaving and - well - she's having a bit of fun - making the boy squirm a little - is all."

"Ah! Yes. He is ornery. Came by that, honestly, from both me and his father, I think."

The hugs had ended and mom was looking for her hungry escapee, "So, when is the wedding."

"Three weeks," I said.

"Reggie! You didn't ..!?"

"Mom."

She stopped gasping and looked at me.

"Kasey and I have had some very serious conversations - and we've done a little heavy petting - but we're waiting until we're married to go any further. We just both feel like we've found the right person and there's not really any reason to wait."

Mom looked at Kasey.

"I made a spreadsheet - a very thorough spreadsheet. Reggie scored the highest. We've gone out a few times. I think he's the one."

"A spreadsheet?"

She looked at Mrs. Williams.

"How very empirical! I love it! .. and Reggie scored the highest? What were the criteria? Oh! That's probably too sensitive .."

Kasey held up fingers as she counted off her top benchmarks.

"He's never cheated on a girlfriend and - even when the girl turned on him - he never said anything bad. He's a planner. He's thorough. He's clean. He's playful.."

"Playful is a nice way of saying it. That's enough, dear. I'm so happy for you! Three weeks! Wow! Where?"

"I don't know .. we haven't really .." Kasey staid.

"I wanted to tell you first thing," I interrupted. "I just bought the ring like an hour ago."

"Oh! Sweetie! That's so thoughtful. Thanks for coming."

She gave me a hug and then looked up at my old teacher again.

"I assume you approve, then?"

"I like Reggie a lot. He's everything my daughter said and more. He's been a breath of fresh air in the house. He's very helpful."

"Really?" mom asked.

"Oh, yes, well .. um .. some .. uh .. things hadn't .. uh .. been taken care of since .. uh .. since my husband passed .."

"Oh! That's right! I'm so sorry!"

"Reggie's been helping me .. uh .. us!"

Kasey grinned evilly and jumped in.

"Yeah, he's been helping mom clear out some cobwebs and get the plumbing working again."

"Plumbing? Reggie, I didn't know you knew anything about plumbing.."

"I .. uh .. it was just a clogged pipe."

Kasey chock-laughed, tears welling up in her eyes.

Her mother hit her on the back - making it look like she was trying to help her daughter clear a pipe of her own ..

Through her tears, Kasey said, ".. and I heard them polishing stuff in the kitchen the other day."

She snort-laughed, and continued. "I know mom was inspecting one of the knobs when they were done - to make sure .."

She laugh-cried. ".. to make sure .."

"Will you stop?" her mother asked her.

".. to make sure it was clean," Kasey finally finished, laughing so hard she couldn't breathe.

Mom looked at her - confused by the chortles - and snorts - and tears - but smiling in consolation for the poor girl who seemed to have lost her mind. These two kids were probably driving Mrs. Williams crazy!

"Three weeks? Hmm. Wedding locations? You know, they've got a pretty gazebo over by the flamingos that some people use for pictures. I think I might have seen a small wedding party over there before .."

I looked at Kasey - who was still drying her tears with the sleeves of her T-shirt. She shrugged and half-nodded.

"We'll think about that. Do you think we could get a church that soon - or are we going to have to do it outside?"

"It's June, honey. It's not that hot yet. Outdoor weddings are beautiful."

She looked at Kasey.

"Sorry, hun. I didn't mean to start .."

"No. I appreciate your input. I've always imagined I'd get married in a church - because mom didn't - but it wouldn't be required."

"I can call Pastor John," mom suggested. "He'll probably want to do a couple counseling sessions though."

I nudged Kasey, "Maybe he can counsel Grandma Williams.."

She smirked and shook her head no.

"That'd be terrific, Mrs. Mitchell," she said. "Just let Reggie know what you find out."

"I will, dear. Oh! I can't believe I'm finally going to have a little girl"

She wrapped Kasey in a hug and then started collecting up the mostly-fed animals that she'd handed to everyone.

"You two did well! You can stop by and help anytime!"

"Thanks, Mrs. Mitchell," Kasey said, smiling.

"Please call me Maggie, honey," mom told her.

"I .. uh .. Can I call you mom instead?"

Mom wrapped her in another hug, "That would be lovely, dear-heart."

As we got ready to leave, I told mom, "Benny Franks said to tell you 'hi'."

"You took Kasey there?"

She looked over to my fiancé - who nodded.

"What did you think?"

"It was amazing!"

"I know. I've been trying to go vegan but then I get a craving for one of Benny's monsters - and - well, that's that."

She turned to me.

"Cindy have a boyfriend yet?"

"Mom!"

Kasey chimed in, "I'm working on that - as well as a girlfriend for Nick."

"Ah, yes! What a sweetie. Good girl!"

The animal nutritionist fist-bumped the cheerleader - and then turned to give the science teacher a hug.

"If Reggie misbehaves .."

"I'll use my teacher voice - and send him to the principal's office for detention."

Mom pulled back to look at my mother-in-law-lover.

"You are so beautiful. Your daughter is gorgeous - and smart! I do hope Reggie is treating both of you like queens."

Mrs. Williams hugged her again.

"I truly cannot tell you how helpful Reggie has been."

"Good. Good."

Turning to me, she said, "You need to listen to this woman and do everything she tells you."

I pulled her into a hug, "I'm trying."

"Some days, you are very trying."

"Mom!"

"Go! I'll call Pastor John over my lunch-hour and let you know what he says."

"Thanks, mom!"

".. and I mean it," she said, looking at the two women I loved, "you can come visit me here, anytime. Keep the passes. Nobody ever checks the dates anyway."

"Thanks, Mrs. Mitchell," Kasey said, waving, as we headed for the exit.

No sooner had we gotten outside than Mrs. Williams delivered a healthy swat to her daughter's ass.

Kasey laughed hysterically and took off running down the path.

When she let us catch up, I took her hand and walked on her left. Her mom grabbed my other hand and the three of us walked side-by-side.

I took them past the gazebo on the way out - so they could see it - and the area around it.

Honestly, I was a little worried about what the animals would do with several people in the area. The peacocks were only mildly irritating most of the time - but the ducks and the geese could be downright cantankerous.

Kasey seemed to agree with my assessment - so we decided to see what Pastor John said.

It was close enough to lunchtime that I drove us to one of my favorite food trucks - at the edge of the park.

Mrs. Williams argued that since I'd spent most of my life-savings buying jewelry earlier in the day, she would be paying for lunch.

My chicken tacos were fabulous. The ladies seemed to be pretty happy with their choices as well.

We each picked a flavor of Jarritos to go with our food. After Mrs. Williams had taken a couple sips of her grapefruit one, I asked her for the bottle.

I took it back to the truck and paid the man to add a half-shot of tequila to it. On the way back, I sloshed it around gently to mix it up.

"Try it now," I told her, handing it back.

"Oh! Shit!" she gasped after a drink.

"What'd you do?" Kasey asked.

"I turned it into an energy drink," I laughed.

"Energy drink, my ass!" my MILF-lover giggled. "He turned it into a margarita!"

She threw her arms around me and kissed me hard on the mouth. I could taste the alcohol. It must've been pretty strong.

I looked over at the guy in the taco truck. He was giving me a thumbs-up. I laughed and waved.

"You want one?" I asked Kasey, confident that I could get her one without any trouble.

She thought about it for a minute and said, "I'd better not. As good as mom's feeling, I'd probably forget my promise about waiting three weeks."

"OH!" I said, jumping up. "I'll be right back!"

She laughed and grabbed my arm, pulling me back down, onto the grass, for a hug & a kiss.

When we arrived back home, I got out and opened the car door for the ladies, intending to say my "good byes" and be on my way - several hours later than I normally left.

Mrs. Williams was a little handsy, however, from the buzz of the alcohol, and it was all Kasey could do to keep her from groping me in the driveway - for all of the neighbors to see. She herded her mother and me inside the house.

The trail of clothing led from the front door to the couch - where my hot-ass, former Science teacher lay, sprawled - her arms, breasts, knees, and labia spread wide.

"Reggie! I need you," she cooed. "I've got a pipe for you to unclog with your eel."

She giggled.

I looked at her daughter.

"My bed. Naked."

I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm going to get some kisses - and play with your nipples - while mom fucks herself silly on your willy - if she can find the damned thing."

"I'm not drunk," her mother argued, already getting up to make her way to the designated fucking-zone.

For the next half-hour, I was in fucking heaven - literally.

I laid on my back - with my cock buried in my future mother-in-law - and my tongue in the mouth of my future-wife.

Kasey made out with me - caressing my face, gripping my ears, teasing my nipples, and running her fingers through my pubic hair - while her mother fucked the loving shit out of me.

She may not have been drunk - but her senses were dulled enough that her climaxes were slower coming - and I was struggling to keep from nutting in her before she even got her first orgasm.

Occasionally, her face would intrude - and fight with her daughter to give me kisses. I've gotta tell you that Kasey's kisses were already damned-near lethal - but having the two of them fight over my mouth. Fuck! .. and the kisses were nut-wrenching!

I struggled to figure out what to do with my hands. I wanted to run my fingers through Kasey's hair - pulling her mouth tighter onto my own - and - palm her mother's gorgeous breasts.

I ended up just leaving my left hand to wonder across Mrs. Williams' body - pinching, pulling, and caressing every part I could reach.

My right hand held my fiancé to my face.

I wanted to be fucking her right now - not that her mother was (without a doubt) the best fuck I'd ever had in my life - but I was ready to be with Kasey - to make her mine - to worship her.

I could tell the tipsy teacher was finally getting close and thumbed her clit - drawing little circles.

Her body started trembling.

She tried to pull my hands to her hips but I kept the one on Kasey.

My lovely bride-to-be teased my tongue with her own - and pinched my right nipple hard.

My left hand grabbed my lover's hip and the sounds of our slippery sexes slapping together filled the room.

My cheerleader girlfriend kissed me hard, taking away my breath, and my brain imploded - and I started fountaining mushroom-nectar into the sexiest academic in the world - her mother.

I think I might have blacked out.

When I came to again, my lap was wet from my lover's discharge - and Kasey was holding my face in her hand - lifting my eyelids to look at my pupils.

She laughed and said, "You back?"

Beside me, her sexy-ass mother cuddled against my body.

"What'd I miss?" I asked.

"Mom, riding you to a second orgasm - which she sprayed all over you - while cussing like a sailor."

"So," I said, groggily, "the usual?"

She laughed, "Yeah. The usual."

She gave me a kiss and climbed on top of me.

I looked down. She was still clothed.

"You're gonna be a sticky mess.."

"Oh, she got me, you, and half the room. She should be good for an hour or two at least."

I laughed - still a little sleepy.

Kasey wrapped her arms around me and gave me some kisses that had my head buzzing - well - actually - both heads.

"That's probably not a good idea," I warned.

"Really? You gonna pop that bitch back up and fuck my holes."

"Oh, baby, you're playing with fire!"

"Fine," she complained, giving me one more unholy kiss and climbing off.

She held out her hand and helped me to my feet.

"Shower?" she asked.

"Together?" I clarified.

"She bit her lower lip."

I wrapped her face in my hands and kissed that lip - and again.

"You said I couldn't see .."

"I'm keeping my clothes on," she stated.

"Kinky," I laughed. "I think you're still playing with fire, here."

"Risk it for a biscuit .."

"Mmm. I'll bet your biscuit is mouth-watering .."

"C'mon, stud. Let's get you cleaned up - so you can go home and figure out where you're taking me Friday night."

"I have to wait another whole week to see you?"

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder," she said, grinning evilly.

"Absence fills my trashcan with sticky tissues," I replied.

"You kept that picture?"

"Of course - although I'm getting pretty good at just picturing your tight pussy in my head."

"You haven't seen my pussy," she accused.

"It's tight - I know it is - and it tastes like honey."

She pulled me into the shower and turned on the water.

I watched as the cascading spray wetted her entire body - her hair - her shirt - her shorts.

I've always been turned on by girls with wet hair. I'm not sure what it is - but it's so hot - and this girl was smoking before she was wet.

I met her under the steaming jet and made love to her mouth with my own.

This girl - this woman - this bride - my heart .. I was lost.

"Reggie!"

"What?"

"I lost you again, silly. Stop doing that."

"I was just thinking about you - about how beautiful you are - about how much I love you - about how we're going to be married."

"You're such a dweeb. You're right. This was a bad idea. Stand still while I clean your ass up."

My wet, sexy, bride-to-be scrubbed me all over. She was a little naughty on my ass crack - but she was almost clinical on my dick & nuts - I think she was worried she'd start something.

Honestly? I was already rock-hard from just looking at her.

"Out. You're done."

I tried the puppy-dog eyes.

She pulled me out of the shower and started toweling me off. I let her.

When she was done, she led me to the bedroom - her bedroom - where her mother was snoring on the bed - still covered in fluids that were some of hers - and some of mine.

~~~ Good-Byes ~~~

We got downstairs and out the door before my phone chimed with a text from mom, saying that Pastor John would marry us, at the church, in three weeks, if we met him for an hour - each of the next two Saturdays - at 10 o'clock in the morning.

I showed the text to Kasey and she nodded.

"Should we go ahead and set the time for the wedding? Two o'clock or ten?

"Two. Mom will want breakfast one last time before she has to start sharing you."

I replied to mom's text - to tell her the plan.

"Do you need to see the church?" I asked.

"It'll be fine. It'll just be family."

"I'll ask Nick to stand up with me."

"I'll call my cousin - and Cindy."

"I guess I need another guy."

"Let me think about that. I may have another cousin that would fit Cindy."

I raised an eyebrow at her.

She kissed me.

"Start planning for Friday night," she said, hugging me. "Then you can sleep over, give mom her breakfast, and we'll go visit with the minister."

She groped my half-hard cock and gave me another kiss.

A familiar Lincoln Continental cruised by and she waved at her grandparent's car, pulling me into a hug.

"Looks like you're going to get that visit, after all," I said.

"We'll see," Kasey replied. "I think she's just spying."

"Do you need me to stay?"

"No. Go plan our date."

"How about an escape room?"

"Hmm."

"I'll bring Nick and another guy. You bring your cousin and Cindy. Should we invite the moms?"

"Yes on everybody else; no on the moms. Let's get the wedding party together and see how they gel. I like that."

I gave her a quick peck.

"I cannot wait to give myself to you," I told her.

"I thought that was supposed to be my line," she laughed, wrinkling an eyebrow at me.

She gave me another kiss and opened the car door.

"Trying to get rid of me already?"

"I'm sure my mother will be waking up soon - and she'll find some reason for you to stick around," she said, smirking.

I gave her one last kiss and hopped in.

She waved as I headed down the street.

I left their subdivision and got two blocks away before being pulled over by a squad car.

"What seems to be the trouble, officer?" I asked.

I had already removed my seatbelt, gotten out of the car, closed the door, and leaned up against the side.

"We got a tip that an impaired driver was operating this vehicle."

"Really?" I said, seeing a Lincoln Continental approaching a few blocks away over his shoulder.

"Can I search your car?"

"No need to, officer."

"Why's that, son?" he asked.

"I'm pretty sure you can smell my breath - and you've already seen me driving - and you're listening to me talk - all with no signs of inebriation .."

"And?"

".. and .. I happen to be able to tell you who called that tip in. She's in the white Lincoln Continental that's approaching from the east."

Stepping two paces back, he glanced to his right and then back to me - checking to see if I had moved.

At this point, Mrs. Williams, who was driving the car, alone, was half a block away.

I checked behind me - and - seeing no other traffic - stood in the middle of the road.

She tried to go around me and I moved to block her. She finally stopped.

I whipped open the passenger door and said, "This nice police officer wants to know why you filed a bogus report."

"I did no such thing!"

"Bullshit! You couldn't get me to stay away from Kasey and now you're wasting the police's time by calling in false information. You know you can go to jail for that shit, right?"