Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"Ma'am?" the officer said, leaning down to look at the bitter bitch.

"He's lying! I didn't call you."

The officer looked back and forth between the two of us.

"Tell him how you know me," I said.

"Why?"

"Tell him."

"This boy has been bothering my granddaughter."

"We're engaged to be married," I told him. "This woman doesn't like me. Earlier this week, she ordered a pizza from the place I work - as an excuse to drag me to her house - and then tried to claim she didn't order the pie - just like she's claiming she didn't call you."

"I didn't."

"Earlier, you said you needed to talk to Kasey. You just drove by when I was telling her good-bye. If you need to talk to her so badly, why aren't you there - instead of prowling past this completely random traffic-stop - to see if the tip you called in would get me into trouble."

"It wasn't me!"

The officer stepped forward and motioned for me to scoot back.

I walked over to my car and leaned against it once more.

"Ma'am. Dispatch gave me your address. Do you have an excuse for why you're here? You don't live anywhere near this location."

"I was going to see my granddaughter."

"To talk to her?"

"Yes."

"Is she home right now?"

"I don't .."

She looked over at me.

"I don't know."

"I am going to suggest, Mrs. Williams, that you find someplace else to be," he told her. ".. and that you stay away from this young man. If your granddaughter has concerns, she can call the office anytime."

".. but"

"Ma'am. This is the last time I'm going to make a suggestion. After that .. well .. things will happen that will require paperwork .. and .. uh .. ma'am?"

"Yes?"

"I hate paperwork."

"Yes. Yes. Okay. I'm going home. Have a nice day."

"You too, ma'am."

He closed the door.

She pulled away.

"I'm really sorry you got tied up in this," I told him.

He started laughing.

"What?"

"That was gonna be my line."

"I'm marrying into this family. I chose this fight. You were just trying to get through your shift."

"Ain't that the truth .." he sighed.

He pulled out a business card and handed it to me.

"I'm going to scribble some notes into a report. I certainly hope that I never have to hear from you again but - if you need anything - please call."

I nodded.

"If you need, say, a coroner .." he said, smiling slyly. ".. under no circumstances should you call me."

"If," I promised him, "I'm around when the old biddy keels over, I will have multiple witnesses to testify that I was in no way involved."

He laughed again.

"What?" I asked, chuckling in spite of myself.

"That just means there's more than one person to be investigated."

I held out my hand, "Thanks. Sorry."

He took it, and said, "Good luck, kid. She seems like a handful."

"As you can see, I'm not scared to call her bluff. She may have my future wife and my mother-in-law shaking in their boots but I've only known her for a couple weeks and I guarantee you I'm not putting up with her shit. I'll pack them up and move them out of state."

"That might be a plan worth looking into, son."

"The wedding's in three weeks, surely, we can make it that long .."

"She gonna be there?"

"She's kind of invited - her husband's giving their granddaughter away."

"Call me. I'll stop by."

"You don't have to .."

"It'll probably save a 9-1-1 call. Just text me the location and the time - and your name."

"Alright, thanks."

"No problem. Stay safe, kid."

"Thank you, sir."

He got into his car and pulled away.

I got into mine, put my Bluetooth earpiece in, and called Kasey - telling her the whole story as I headed home.

~~~ Wedding Planning ~~~

Pastor John caught me after the service to let me know that we'd be meeting in his office Saturday at 10 o'clock - the next two weeks - and that he'd penciled us in the church calendar for a 7 o'clock Friday rehearsal and a 2 o'clock wedding on Saturday, the week after that.

I texted Kasey and told her. She said she hadn't thought about the rehearsal either.

Once I was home, I decided it was time to call dad.

"Hey, Dad."

"Hey, Squirt."

"Did mom tell you I'm getting married?"

He laughed, "Yeah."

"Sorry. I should've called you sooner."

"Sounds like you've been busy. You've been dating what, like two weeks?"

"It seems like longer but, yeah, I guess."

"Mom said you seem to mesh well. That's good. Find a girl who makes you a better person."

I thought about that for a second.

"Kasey's smart - and goal-oriented - she'll probably have me working my ass off."

"That's good. I'll try to make it to the wedding. I need to talk to my dispatcher and see if I can get that weekend free. Call Grandma Mitchell. She'll want to be there."

"Alright. You doing okay?"

"Horns and brake lights - like always. Heading into construction. Gotta go. Love you."

"Love you too."

I decided I might as well get this done before I got busy and forgot.

"Hey, gma."

"Reggie! What's my favorite grandson up to? You coming to play Uno soon?"

"I'm getting married, grandma - two weeks from Saturday."

"Married?! Gosh almighty. Are you even 18 yet?"

"You sent me a birthday card with $18 in it, grandma."

"I know. I know. So young! Is she pretty?"

"Yes."

"Is she smart?"

"Yes, grandma."

"Is she a good kisser?"

"Grandma!"

"Can you bring her for a visit? I'll make cookies and we can play Uno."

"I'll ask her, grandma. Hang on."

I texted Kasey, "Dad's mom wants us to come over. When's good?"

She replied, "Today works."

"How about this afternoon?" I asked my grandmother.

"Does she like meatloaf? I've got one in the crockpot as we speak. I was going to have some for dinner and freeze the leftovers - but I'd rather share. Bring her for dinner."

I texted Kasey, "Dinner (meatloaf and mashed potatoes) + cookie baking + Uno?"

"Sure!"

"5 o'clock?" I asked Grandma.

"That'll be perfect, dear. I'll boil some potatoes too, then. You like lots of butter, right?"

"Yes! Thanks, Grandma. See you in a while."

"Love you, Reggie."

"Love you, Grandma."

I texted Kase, "I'll pick you up at 4:15."

"I'll be ready. Casual?"

"I don't know. I always just wear a shirt and shorts."

"Love you."

"Thanks for doing this."

"Don't be silly, silly. She sounds wonderful."

A few hours later, I pulled into the driveway of #24 and waited.

In seconds, Kasey came bounding out and jumped in - sliding over next to me to snuggle close.

"Oh! Mom said to show you this .."

She unlocked her phone to flash me a picture of her mom's gorgeous globes - spectacularly naked - of course.

"She didn't want to text - in case Grandma Williams is checking our phones somehow.."

"Tell her I think I see a cobweb or two but, otherwise, it looks okay."

Kasey cackled and texted her mom - and then deleted the picture.

She howled even louder when her mom texted back - but she wouldn't show me what she'd said.

I pulled up to grandma's five minutes early and Kasey slid out with me, gave me a hug & kiss, and held my hand as we walked to the door.

Grandma already had it open for us.

"Reggie! You didn't tell me she was beautiful!"

"I said she was pretty, when you asked."

"Dear, she's not pretty - she's gorgeous!"

Turning to Kasey, opening her arms for a hug, she said, "Welcome, dear."

"Hello, Mrs. Mitchell. It's nice to meet you."

"Fa! You call me 'Grandma' or I'll find a switch - and use it on this no good husband of yours."

Kasey laughed, "Okay, Grandma."

Grandma leaned in, conspiratorially, and admitted, "I'm all bark, dear. I never even used a switch on his father. He turned out okay - except that he never comes to visit."

Kasey giggled.

Wrapping an arm around my fiancé, she steered her to the kitchen - where she had the four-person table set for three.

We all ate more than we should have - and then we baked chocolate chip cookies - two whole trays!

We played Uno - while spoiling ourselves on ice-cold milk - and cookies that were still warm enough to fold over like Salvador Dali clocks.

I lost every game. Grandma and Kasey were pretty competitive; I just played for fun.

Most of the night was filled with questions, advice, and happy stories - but there was about fifteen minutes where my bride-to-be laughed so hard that she'd fallen off of her chair and laid on the kitchen floor - holding her sides.

When Grandma found out who Kasey's grandmother was - and we'd told her a couple stories - Grandma Mitchell informed us that Kasey's grandmother had been a bitter hag since birth and that - "If she hadn't spent half of her time in high school - trying to shove larger and larger items up her twat - she probably could've found a better husband than Harold Williams - who had a fondness for trying to get girls to let him fuck them in the ass with his donkey dick."

After letting that slip, Grandma had blushed, crimson, and refused to talk about either of them anymore - so we'd gone back to playing Uno and enjoying her treats & company.

By the time we headed home, Grandma had given us a sheet of paper with all of the names we'd come up with for the invitation list, a dozen sandwich-sized Ziplocs - with four cookies each - to be handed out like Christmas gifts - and all the kisses & hugs we could handle.

Kasey was enamored with Grandma - and my dad's mom seemed to be pretty darned happy with my choice of marriage partners.

She assured us she wouldn't miss the wedding for the world.

Back at #24, I walked my fiancé to the door - where my mother-in-law mewled until I leaned inside the doorway, gave her kisses - and briefly groped her cleavage - before kissing my bride-to-be good-night.

Kasey texted me a picture of the invite-list as I drove home. I had more people to call or text than I had expected. For a ceremony with just family, this was turning into more than I'd bargained for.

Monday morning, I started through my list - beginning with Nick & Paul.

Paul was a PC nerd who'd been one of the few to act like he'd enjoyed working the concession stand when the Computer Club had to take a turn. I thought he might be a good fit for Cindy. He was geeky - but practical and down-to-earth.

Several hours later, my list was done - once I'd finished answering the phone calls and texts that resulted from sending, "Hey! I'm getting married two weeks from Saturday."

I dumped out my pants pockets - to do laundry - and found the police officer's business card. I sent him the location and time for the wedding, along with my name.

Ten minutes later, he replied, "Just to let you know, the computer recorded the caller-ID of your antagonistic in-law's cellphone for that tip the other day. I added a note to my report."

~~~ Escape ~~~

On Friday night, I picked up Paul & Nick - and met the girls at The Great Escape.

After introductions - where I got to meet Kasey's cousin, Natalie, for the first time - we headed inside to pick which room we wanted to do.

Overall, we did pretty well - only needing a couple hints from the Game Master. Everybody contributed in some way and we escaped the room with three minutes to spare.

It was still pretty early but we were ready to eat - and tried to settle on a place to go.

Cindy didn't want to go to her workplace on her one night off - so Benny's was out.

We were having trouble picking something everybody could agree on. Finally, they decided they wanted pizzas - but nothing with a dining room was open.

Nick offered his place - so we headed there. On the way, I called Pop's and ordered the pies - giving them his address.

Like the classic geek - Nick lived in his mom's basement - but - that's where the cliché ended. He had a full apartment - with a complete kitchen - and he was busy turning half of the basement into a theatre - with lounge-chair seating.

Natalie took one look at his setup and ran back out to Kasey's car to grab her equipment. She helps her dad with audio & video systems and - since Kasey had picked her up straight from work - she had all of her gear.

She set up a tripod - with a 360 camera - and sent a picture-scan thing to her tablet. She punched a few buttons and it told her where to reposition the seating to - and how to set up the speakers - to get the audio & video perfect.

I think I saw Nick drooling. He might even have been looking at Natalie at the time.

Cindy & Paul were tasked with making popcorn - while Kasey & I ran to get more drinks. We caught the delivery guy as he pulled up.

Natalie & Nick were lost in some anime discussion so I grabbed an old Monty Python's Flying Circus and threw it in the player.

Everyone was so busy talking that I'm not sure any of us even watched the recording.

A couple hours later, we said our good-byes to Nick - and headed out the door. Both of the guys had phone numbers for the girls we'd picked for them - so I thought it went pretty well.

I dropped Paul off and stopped by my house to grab my overnight bag - before heading to #24 Mulberry - where I pulled in just as Kasey was getting out of her car.

Expecting her mother to pounce on me as soon as we were inside, I stepped up, took her in my arms, and spent a little time, showing her how much I loved her.

After a lengthy, steamy lip-lock, I glanced out of the corner of my eye to spy her mother, standing in the doorway, tapping her foot impatiently.

Kasey saw my glance, looked over, laughed - and pulled me in for another breath-stealer.

"Please .." I heard Mrs. Williams imploring.

Kasey pulled my face to hers - and waited for me to look into her eyes. She whispered, "I almost gave in last week. I loved it - but my self-control is slipping. I need to be careful."

She kissed me but kept my face in her hands.

"I'm going to bed. Help mother with the cobwebs and I'll see you in the morning."

She kissed me, once more, and took my hand, escorting me into the house - and the waiting arms of her nude matron.

Without another word, the bare, naked lady of the house grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs and into her bedroom.

She took me to the foot of the bed, pulled my pants and underwear to my knees, shoved me backwards, and climbed on top of me to skewer herself with my rigid rod.

She grabbed my hands, pulled them to her marvelous mounds, and held them there - as she fucked my meat in & out of her perfectly-pink pussy.

I fondled her breasts and enjoyed her ministrations - waiting for her to get her first orgasm - which was, obviously, preventing clarity of thought.

She had been in a hurry before - but this was the first time I'd had sex while being nearly fully clothed - not that it wasn't good - and not that my lover wasn't one of the most beautiful women in the world - but I wanted to be a little more actively involved.

Soon enough, she was moaning - and getting louder - and I knew she was close.

She trembled & shuddered - and collapsed forward, onto me, to grab my face and shower me with kisses.

"I've missed you," she said.

"I could tell," I laughed, reaching down to fondle her ass.

"Mmm," she moaned. "I like that."

"Me too," I said - giving her a kiss on her perfect mouth - which turned into a Pokémon-sized collection of kisses.

"You better now?" I asked her.

"A little. Can you get undressed and hold me like this? I need to feel you."

She rolled to my left and crawled across the bed to lay her head on the pillows - watching me strip.

There was no primal urgency in her gaze - but I could tell she was restless.

Naked as the day I was born, I walked to the side of the bed.

She pulled back the covers.

Once I was in place, she climbed into my arms, laying sideways on top of me, and pulled the sheet & blanket over us.

I wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled her neck.

"Reggie?"

"Yes, beautiful."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

The words came without hesitation.

"Is this going to work?" she asked me.

"I think so."

"I'm scared," she admitted.

"That Kasey will want me for herself?"

"Yes."

"It's a risk. However - your daughter is highly logical - and almost painfully hard-headed about keeping promises."

"She did promise.."

I nodded - and kissed her neck - and nibbled the bottom of her ear - just where it met her neck.

"Did you really have a crush on me?"

"You caught that, huh?"

"Yes."

She finally smiled. I had begun to get worried.

"Every straight male who sees you stops to look a second time. Any who ask you to repeat what you said are doing so because they got so brain-bashed by your gorgeous face & body that they've lost track of what you were saying."

She smiled and I continued.

"Kimberly-Clark's best-selling brand is Kleenex - just from all of the guys who buy boxes & boxes to replace the ones they used to clean themselves up after jerking off to the image of you they've held in their minds for hours - if not days."

"You're such a suck-ass."

"Didn't Kasey say Principal Douche-Bag was sending you flowers? Hell. I swore he was gay."

"Yes."

".. and Old Man Jenkins ran to the janitor-closet to beat his meat every time he saw you in the hallway."

"That's a little hard to believe."

"Ask anybody .. or check the graffiti in the boys' restroom .."

She turned her head to look at me, finally deciding to give up the argument. She gave me a kiss and turned her head back to let me nibble her ear some more.

"If I tell you something," she asked, "do you promise not to tell anyone."

"Even Kasey?"

"She already knows."

"I promise."

"I've had dirty thoughts about students before .."

"Oh?"

"I'll just say that I was very happy when your name sorted to the top of Kasey's spreadsheet."

"I'm .. uh .. wow."

She turned her body sideways to face me. Her ample breasts rubbed against my chest. It wasn't the friction of our bodies touching that threatened to make my heart melt - but it didn't hurt.

She pulled her knees up a little - bumping them against my ribs - and tucked her feet into my sides - just above my hips. Her feverish sex was pressed against my pubes. My achingly-hard cock was bumping against her labia as she hunched her quim against my body - lightly stroking herself along the top of my rod.

She eased her hips up and I felt the tender lips of her pussy cuddle the ridge of my distended cock-head.

She stopped - and then slid back down again - to rest herself on my body.

I wanted to grab her hips and pound my cock into her tight channel - but she was still hugging my upper-body - so I kept holding her.

Again, she raised up - and again she teased me - and came back down to rest her twat against me.

Once more, she repeated it.

After the fourth time, I cleared my throat to ask her what she was doing.

"Am I driving you crazy?" she asked.

"You know you are."

She did it again - pausing at the top - to make me think she might relent - and plunge my raging meat inside of her fuck-hole.

"Poor, poor, Reggie," she said - brushing her quim down my length once more - resting her pussy against the front of my pelvis.

I started to move my arms but she said, "No!" - and then bit down on the edge of my jaw.

This time, when she raised up, she lifted her pussy high enough for the head of my cock to nudge against her slippery entrance.

I prayed for deliverance.

She hunched her pelvis forward and slowly plowed my aching cock into her tight wetness.

My arms were locked around her, holding on for dear life, and I heard myself whimper at the glorious relief of finally having her blessed friction stimulating every surface of my painful hard-on.

Slowly, her experienced, powerful pussy claimed my manhood.