Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was fully seated inside of her glory - and her taint brushed my testicles - the levy broke.

I whimpered again - as my penis started blasting jet after jet of cock-sauce into my mother-in-law.

She held still until the final drop had left my body - searching for her egg.

She released her bite - but trapped my lips in a soul-sucking kiss.

She held me, captive, as she slowly raised and lowered her hips.

Every stroke - in & out - wrung up and down my meat - squeezing it - milking it - searching for one last drop of my seed.

Her breathing was heavier.

I had cum so hard that I felt empty - but still her body wanted more.

I felt my sticky spunk - inside of her - trying to escape - as she slowly fucked herself on my delirious dick - moaning louder and louder with each stroke.

She ground her sexy slit up & down on my penis a dozen times - her arms gripping my body tighter and tighter - and her breath growing ragged.

Finally, she stopped kissing me - and laid her head, sideways, on my chest.

She hunched her pussy onto my stiff rod one last time - and her body tensed - and then started shaking.

I kissed the top of her head and held her tightly as she came - hard - her pussy squirting a little at the end.