Font of Fertility Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annalise did the same, their spit intermingling, and Lauren reached around and rubbed it into the deep cleavage until it was shining. Hefting the boobs in her hands, Lauren leaned forward with Annalise and trapped my dick between the massive tits.

At this point I was peripherally aware that Lauren's hard nipples were probably pressed into Annalise's back, their contact way more sexual than just hand-on-boob. I couldn't think about it, or even wonder at how hot that was to see, because Lauren started fucking me with Annalise's tits.

My legs had to spread wide so that I was buried right to the back of her cleavage, the overflow of her huge tits spilling out from Lauren's hands as she pressed them together and moved Annalise's body up and down. My dick was long enough that the head and about an inch of shaft were poking out from their cleavage-sheath on the deepest 'in' stroke. Downstroke? I wasn't sure what to call it and couldn't think coherently enough to make a decision. Annalise dropped her chin low and stuck out her tongue, cutely lapping at my tip whenever it was close enough.

I clawed at the sheets of the bed and moaned into the room freely, my eyes roaming from my dick in the tits to Lauren's intense gaze to Annalise's smouldering, hot orange glances. I eventually sat forward awkwardly, licking the thumb and forefinger of both my hands and started to play with Annalise's nipples, rubbing and tugging at them and rolling the piercings between my fingers. Annalise started moaning herself and I redoubled my efforts, holding her nipples in place as Lauren continued to fuck my dick with the girl's tit, causing her nipples to pinch and stretch.

Lauren eventually reached down and had Annalise bring her own hands up to push her tits tightly around my thrusting cock, my hips bouncing slightly on instinct to the amount of pleasure I was receiving. One of Lauren's hands laced into Annalise's hair, forcing the girl to abandon licking my tip and turn so that the two could kiss, their lips and cheeks writhing as their tongues fought. Lauren's other hand slipped below and Annalise's eyes widened again, first in surprise and then pleasure, and she started heaving her body faster, her pale chest becoming flushed and her eyes turning from orange to a golden yellow almost the same colour as Lauren's hair.

"Fuck, fuck fuck," I moaned, "So good. Gonna- Gonna-"

Lauren yanked back on Annalise, separating her from me, and then Lauren shoved the fire mage's face back towards my crotch. Annalise immediately took me into her mouth and then back into her throat as Lauren played with her clit while using her other hand to push Annalise onto my cock over and over.

"Tell me when," Lauren said huskily, looking to me. "Then fill her mouth up, I want to kiss her with a mouthful of you."

"Right now," I said immediately. Lauren's dirty mouth and mind always set me off.

Lauren pulled lightly on Annalise's brunette hair, but that didn't stop my first burst from sliding right down her throat. I was out, Annalise's hand jerking my shaft and my head getting sucked on by her furnace-mouth by the time my second spasm shot another load into her mouth, and this was a long one. Two more pumps filled her almost to the brim before I collapsed backwards.

Annalise released my dick and turned to Lauren, opening her lips to show the liquid white mass she was holding. Lauren didn't hesitate, she immediately shoved her tongue into Annalise's mouth as they kissed forcefully, swapping more than spit.

I groaned and feebly reached out to rub both girl's shoulders, trying to regain my strength. That was when I noticed Lauren's arm was still busy flexing, her hand working Annalise below my line of sight. Their kiss finally ended and they both sat back from each other, then looked to me.

"Fuck," I said, "That was amazing."

"Am I all paid up?" Annalise asked.

I was more than a little disappointed that after all that we had just done and experienced, that was the first thing on her mind. I blinked a couple of times then nodded, "We are."

"Good," she said, then stood up. "Then this is just for me, not for him."

Annalise got onto the bed straddling me, maneuvering quickly until she was hovering over my dick.

"Wait," Lauren said, then took my dick from Annalise from between our legs. "Lean forward and kiss him."

Annalise had a questioning look on her face, but turned to me and bent lower and kissed me, squishing her tits into my chest so firmly I could feel her piercings.

"Mmm, Mmm!" She moaned into my mouth, then broke the kiss. "Oh my god, she's licking me. She's licking my- oh fuck that's good. Now she's rubbing me with your dick. Fuck that's so good."

I hadn't known about the licking, but I certainly knew about the rubbing. Annalise's pussy was hot, and not the 'flush with excitement, blood flowing' sort of hot. She was hot.

"Holy balls," Lauren said, looking around Annalise's ass to me. "She's actually steaming down here. Like literally, not figuratively. As soon as her juices hit open air she's fucking steaming, Jerry."

I never thought that would be a sexy idea, but it was. It was also slightly concerning. "Uh, fuck, uh, give me a second?"

Pulling Annalise's head back into a kiss, I felt Lauren playing around near our crotches again, but I was a little preoccupied. I reached back into the pool of power in my head easily now, but was surprised when it practically leapt towards my consciousness, quivering as if it were excited.

I was about to fuck someone new, and not just that but a virgin as well. And most important of all, another mage. This was going to be a big spike of power; now I realized why other, or previous, Fertility mages would demand payment for judgement.

The idea of the spell formed quickly in my mind; first for myself and then including Lauren. Our flesh could no longer be burned, we could feel heat but it would not cause overt pain. I released it into my pool and the power sucked it in and it quickly dissolved, eating up a significant portion of the fireworks in my head, even more than my bumbling with the ATM technology. I had to take a breath at the sudden easing of pressure in my mind, I hadn't even realized it had been there but with the spell cast a weight seemed to lift from my subconscious. The drain was large though; apparently 'forever' spells took a lot of power even with the limited nature of heat resistance. Hopefully being with Annalise would refill the tanks even more than I hoped.

"OK," I said, breaking the kiss. "Do it." I buried my face into Annalise's neck and started kissing her there. Lauren patted the other girl's butt for acknowledgement and Annalise nodded. Lauren's deft fingers pulled my dick into position and, holding me straight, pushed down on Annalise's hips.

"Uuunngh," Annalise moaned out loudly as I hissed in a breath. I slipped in easily, Lauren's ministrations having warmed up Annalise's virgin pussy. I got about halfway in before it got too tight. I wrapped my arms around Annalise's back, holding her upper body to me as Lauren guided her hips back up, then down again to take another section of my dick.

"Fuuuck," I groaned into the brunette's shoulder, then again at a higher pitch when I felt Lauren's tongue play briefly along my sack before sliding up the bare part of my shaft, and then around where Annalise and I were joined.

The fire mage was shuddering in my grasp but I wasn't really conscious of that. Lauren's pussy might have been made for me, and Lindsey's was hot and wet and willing, but Annalise was exquisitely burning. Waves of heat were rippling through my dick, into my pelvis and through my body. I could feel her juices sliding down my legs like drips of hot chocolate as Lauren moved her up and down.

"Huma-Huma-" Annalise said, pushing up with her arms from the bed until I broke my grip on her. She arched her back and raised her torso, slamming herself down to take the rest of me until I was buried to the hilt. "H'oh my god."

Her eyes opened and they were glowing white hot like when she channeled her powers. As I watched, my hands pulling her ass into me so that we were grinding together, her mouth fell open in a silent shout and her hair started to change colours from the roots out, first a sheen of auburn and then into a deep red.

"Fuck," I said in amazement, pulling at her over and over as she came on my dick, her body burning from the inside with passion. If I hadn't cast the spell, before she came putting my dick in her would have hurt. Now, I was sure, I would have lost it as an appendage.

She mouthed something but I couldn't tell what she was saying. My hands gripped one ass cheek each tightly, probably a little more firmly than even Lauren with her rough play would like, and Annalise grunted. Her hair changed another shade, a bright red that most girls would only ever get out of a bottle.

She mouthed again and shook her head slightly, her eyes squeezing closed but the light from inside glowing through her eyelids. I released her ass and pulled her back down to me, putting her lips right beside my ear.

"I can't, I can't, I can't control it," She whispered so quietly I could barely hear.

I took her head in my hands and lifted her face to mine. "Then don't," I said, then kissed her open mouthed.

She let go, the tension as she tried to stave off her orgasm releasing. It's hard to describe what it feels like to have fire breathed directly into your mouth, down your throat and into your guts. In this instance, it filled me with a heat that was uncomfortably pleasant and that I was acutely aware would have killed me.

Probably a good thing Lauren hadn't brought her to orgasm with just her fingers earlier.

"What the fuck," Lauren said from beside us on the bed, and I realized she could probably see the glow of the flames through our cheeks.

Annalise's orgasm abruptly shuddered to a stop, the fire petering out as if someone had turned off a gas line and she lay limply on top of me. The kiss ended more due to her losing the strength to hold her head in place briefly rather than any decision. Instead her chin rested on my shoulder as her face buried into the sheets.

"Wow," I said.

"Wow is fucking right," Lauren responded, "You need to see this."

I gently rolled Annalise off of me and scooted back so I could see what Lauren was pointing at. The edge of the bed, where my ass had been laying, was scorched black.

"Holy shit," I said in surprise.

"Uh-huh," Lauren said, poking at it. "Whole new meaning to the term fire crotch."

"Sorry," Annalise moaned, stirring from her post-orgasm stupor. "I- Thank you for taking the brunt of it."

"Does that happen every time?" I asked.

"No, just the first usually, after that I just run hot, not flaming, if I really want to get myself off again."

"Well, just so you know, I like the look," I grinned, and Lauren agreed.

Annalise's silky long hair was still that shimmering bright red colour, and now that I could see it so was her landing strip of pubic hair. She blushed, which was an accomplishment considering her face and chest were already fully flushed. The only change was that her eyes weren't burning white any more, having cooled to a solid yellow.

She managed to prop herself up on an elbow, then looked to Lauren and I. "That was- Wow, fantastic. Thank you. I didn't think I'd ever, well, find someone who could do that for me."

"Oh, we're not done yet," Lauren grinned, grabbing Annalise's ankle and tugging. "Get up, hands and knees. You fucked him, now he's gonna fuck you. I bet we get you to really come this time."

Annalise followed Lauren's directions and ended up in doggie position, perfectly situated so that I could stand beside the bed and enter her, which I did. We both moaned as I breached her again, this time with my eyes glued to her ass as I spread her cheeks, her puckered asshole winking at me.

I started stroking easily with a fluid motion, not too fast or slow, enjoying how I could see her fat tits jiggle and move as they brushed the linens below her. After a minute or two of easy fucking I picked up the pace a little bit, then Lauren shuffled on the bed so that she was sitting in front of Annalise, her legs spread wide.

"Go for it, face down ass up," Lauren said with a grin.

Annalise hesitated, "I- uh... what if I do come hard again?"

It was a half hearted excuse and we all knew it. "We're good," I said, my hands squeezing her pale butt cheeks, "Lauren has the same protection I do."

Lauren grinned and reached out, grabbing Annalise's head and saying sing-songy, "Like I said, face down ass up, that's the way we like to fuck." Annalise allowed Lauren to pull her face down and soon she was licking tentatively. "Ooh fuck, Jer," Lauren groaned once Annalise started getting a little more into her muff diving, "You didn't say how good her hot little tongue feels. Fucking- fuck."

I smiled and picked up the pace of my fucking again, driving Annalise a little harder into Lauren's pussy. I started switching up my strokes between fast and hard and a slower corkscrew motion with my hips.

"Hmmdagahmmpha," Annalise said deliriously into Lauren's pussy. I spanked her right butt cheek and she squealed, writhing below me. My hand left a bright pink mark on her pale cheek. A light started playing up Lauren's torso, Annalise's eyes clearly showing her arousal level was headed towards its peak again.

As I had learned the night before, I quickly shunted my stamina into a holding pattern using a trickle of power to stave off my own orgasm as I pounded into Annalise with quick 3-thrust bursts before I pulled out completely and smacked her other butt cheek. I grabbed Annalise's hips and eased her back from Lauren. "Flip over," I said, "You have a great ass, but I want to see those fucking amazing tits as I fuck you into a coma."

Annalise breathed out heavily, steam escaping her lips as she gave me a wild look. Well, her face got a wild look, her eyes were already as insane as I figured they could get with the whole glowing white fire thing.

She rolled over onto her back and I pulled her by the legs so that her ass was just starting to come off the edge of the bed. As I entered her slowly Lauren got up on her hands and knees, lowering her dripping pussy back to Annalise's mouth. "You aren't done down there yet," she said, winking over her shoulder at me. She arched her back, probably more for me than any positioning, though her ass did jut out beautifully that way. Just as I'd been picking up on her quirks over the past week, she'd been picking up on mine. Her dirty talk, the way her back muscles rippled, her legs; they all sent little jolts through me.

I quickly built up steam as I began pistoning into Annalise again, using my hands to move her legs out and back, lewdly spreading her. She fucked back at me as best she could with her head trapped below Lauren, her tits first wobbling then jerking back and forth angrily. I honestly lowered my jaw and my tongue hung out, panting like a dog, at the sight of those tits and Lauren's ass rocking and jiggling.

The strangest, and most eerily sexy, thing about this position was that I could see the glow of Annalise's eyes making a halo around Lauren's body, outlining her in the dim motel room. It would have been even more dramatic if it had been dark outside. Note to self, figure out how to fuck Annalise and Lauren together in the dark. Or ever again.

I leaned forward and wrapped my hands around the sides of Annalise's upper torso, my thumbs at the side of her tits, pushing them a bit higher. Bringing my head down, I managed to catch one of her leaping nipples and a fair chunk of boob in my mouth and sucked, feeling the rest of her tit struggle to jerk back and forth with my continued thrusting.

Annalise moaned from underneath Lauren and one of her hands snaked out from under my girlfriend to weave into my bangs and tug on me. I started punching my dick into her with quick, short strokes and brought my hand up to grab the tit I wasn't suckling ferociously on.

I felt the heat in Annalise quickly building and this time she didn't tense up to try and stop it. Letting go of both her tits, I sat up straight and pushed her legs back until her knees were practically to her ears and hammered down into her with big strokes. Hotter and hotter, the glow around Lauren intensified and she cried something from her muffled position.

Looking down at the writhing body of the fire mage below me, I released my stranglehold on my stamina and came in a rush, shooting jet after jet of my own heat into her. She squealed and came, her juices flowing out, sizzling around my dick and onto the bedspread, this time just singing instead of scorching the sheets. At the same time Lauren's body collapsed forward as she called out unintelligibly with her own orgasm. There was a puff of smoke from between her legs, and I watched in a daze as it flitted through her butt crack and clung to her for a brief moment before lifting into the air. I followed it with my eyes and watched it reach out to the single dingy fire alarm in the room. Without even thinking I made a swatting motion and the alarm burst into pieces, flying across the room.

All three of us took a long moment to just enjoy our post orgasm bliss until finally Annalise just said, "Hunh." She patted Lauren's leg, getting a bit of a shift out of her so that she could ease herself from under the blonde's legs. When she came up her cheeks, chin and forehead were covered in Lauren's juices, though her lips were dry. I leaned forward and kissed her, then kissed all over her face, tasting Lauren's sweetness on her.

"Hot," she said, her hand fishing at her crotch until it came back to her mouth covered in our mixed juices. "That- When you came. I felt it, hot inside me. That was fucking awesome."

Eventually I had Annalise lay flat on the bed and Lauren straddled her head and bent into a sixty-nine position over top of her, then Lauren lowered her pussy to start getting licked again. At the same time I took Lauren's ass in hand and spread her open, kissing her lower back and cheeks before I worked my way lower and started working on her asshole. I had anally fucked Lindsey wet, but not properly prepared, the night before and she had enjoyed it but I had a feeling Lauren wasn't exactly at that point.

Annalise eventually started battling with me around Lauren's taint area and ended up giving her a rim job as well. I talked Annalise through how to prep Lauren, using her tongue and slowly adding fingers. Extra slowly because we only had spit; we hadn't exactly thought to bring the lube.

The fire mage, a virgin less than an hour before, watched enraptured as I worked my dick into Lauren's tight asshole, unbelieving that it could feel as good as Lauren said it did. She was eventually coerced into sitting in front of Lauren while she got butt fucked, Lauren exchanging the favour of oral pleasure.

We fucked. And fucked. After her first two uncontrollable outbursts Annalise didn't let off any more fireworks, though she stayed a shining inferno through the whole thing. I'm fairly certain we made it through the less strange half of the kamasutra before we all passed out, my will to keep us going with little shots of stamina boosts from my power supply petering out as it slowly began to dim outside in the winter midafternoon. We'd spent most of the day fucking like rabbits, and I dropped over half a dozen loads in or on the two of them with my magical viagra jolts. We collapsed in a heap on the other bed, completely zonked out.

Halfway through the night I woke up and managed to squeeze one more out while seeing Lauren illuminated in the dark like I had wanted.

While we were panting from our last exertion and I wondered at the twelve odd hours we had spent together I came to the realization that while I had told Annalise she had paid for her judgement after that first blowjob, I hadn't actually made it.