Font of Fertility Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in bed, naked as a jaybird along with the two girls, I blinked and touched the pool. It was massive, a writhing sea compared to a pond, bursting with colours but now it had what I could only think of as a distinct taste or smell. There was a touch of fire in there.

Holding onto it, I cleared my throat and both girls looked at me. "By my Proclamation, George Stoker is refused the right to commit violence against any member of his family, nor will he bind any member of his family in servitude or suppress their natural gifts. So be it."

Annalise slowly crawled over Lauren's body as I laid back down, slipping her body on top of mine, the feel of her tits rubbing on my chest appreciated even if it didn't arouse me at this point of exhaustion. She kissed me lightly and whispered, "Thank you."

I slept like the dead after that. Not a single dream, or even a whisper of a dream. All it takes to sate my libido is a full day of fucking.

*** 2 - Home again, home again ***

Annalise was still on top of me when I woke up to a noise across the room. I had to blow some of the brunette's hair out of my face to see Lauren holding her phone up to her ear, her face confused. She pulled the phone down and looked at it, tapping on the touch screen.

"Hey," I said quietly.

She looked over and smiled briefly at me, "Hey yourself, stud muffin." I could only imagine what I looked like, laying there with the big breasted minx sprawled lewdly. Annalise was even making girlish light snoring noises, making the whole thing feel ridiculous.

"Something wrong?"

"Yeah," she said, "Well, I dunno. I have like seven voicemails. The first one was Lindsey from the hotel room saying she understood and hoped we had a good day, but the second one was her again wondering where I was."

I frowned and put my head back on the pillow. The note we'd left Lindsey the morning before hadn't exactly been accounting for the rest of the day being spent with Annalise; we'd thought the judgement and payment would take us to maybe the afternoon. Not that I would ever complain about being hijacked into bed with Lauren and a friend, but by the look of the blazing sun through the blinds it might have been mid morning by now. Midmorning the next day.

"Crap," I said. I eased Annalise aside, sliding her onto the bed. I kissed her lips lightly and looked down her body for a long moment, tempted to wake her up with a surprise, but instead stood and walked over to Lauren, dick flopping in front of me mostly-hard. Lauren wasn't naked any more, she would have had to go out to the car to get her phone, but that didn't stop me from eyeing her as I sat down on the other bed and pulled her into my lap. She smiled warmly and let me kiss her indulgently, trailing my lips down her neck to her collarbone.

"Mmm, don't get me started babe," she said quietly.

"I know, I know," I smiled. "Play the next message."

Lauren brought her ear close to mine and held up the phone so we could both hear.

"Hey Laur, it's Linds again. I know I'm calling a lot, I'm sorry. It's just- It's almost four o'clock now and you're still not home. I'm sort of worried. Did I screw something up? Are you guys OK? Call me please."

Lauren deleted the message, playing the next one quickly.

"Hey, it's me. I- Could you call me? I'm sort of freaking out and I don't know what to say at dinner with mom and dad. When I got home they asked me why I looked so happy and now mom's giving me these looks cause I can't hide that I'm freaking out inside. Did I fuck up or something? Please tell me I didn't mess up you and Jerry. I fucking always do this. I'm sorry."

Lauren quickly switched to the next message.

"It's me. I'm sorry. Could one of you please call me? Just to yell at me or something, tell me I'm the whore who broke you guys up. I just want to hear you're OK. I'm freaking out here and I just- Call me please?"

I held Lauren a bit tighter, feeling her getting more tense as her sister's messages seemed to devolve into some sort of depressive state.

"Hey baby, it's your Mom. Don't mean to pry but could you check in? Just wanna make sure my youngest is still alive. Jerry should probably call his parents too, his mom mentioned you two must be at Jay's house or something. Don't stare at the TV too long, you'll go cross-eyed. Oh, and could you talk to your sister? She's been acting sort of strange and won't talk to me about it. Thanks love."

I smiled, a little ashamed of myself. Our parents were so trusting; Mrs. Baxley never even wondered if Lauren and I were off having some sort of sexcapade. Thankfully it sounded like my mother hadn't spilled the beans. We were going to need to tell the Baxley's soon though, and I had to wonder if I was going to be seeing less time with Lauren in my immediate future once that happened.

The next message was dated from earlier that morning.

"Hey. Uhm, could you call? I know I was freaking out last night, and I still sort of am. I just need to know you're alive right now, even if you hate me or something. I- I love you. OK, bye."

It was the hesitation in Lindsey's voice that caught me off guard the most. After our date, after what the three of us had shared together, I would never have thought she would be scared to say she loved us. Or even just her sister.

"Shit," Lauren said quietly, looking down at her phone. It had already been a couple hours since Lindsey had left the last message. "Shit, fuck, shit. I'm so fucking stupid."

"Whoa," I said, holding her to me. "I think you mean we. We are so stupid."

Lauren frowned and then wiggled out of my grasp, standing and starting to pace. "No, well I mean yes, but this isn't the time for joking. We both went into... that, with her, knowing she was sort of fragile. We just left her there in that room, and we lied to her and disappeared. You heard the messages, she's going nuts. She thinks we hate her, or each other, or something. Fucking shit fuck balls cunt."

"Morning, sailor," Annalise groaned from the bed, shifting and stretching as she woke up from our talking.

"Sorry," Lauren apologised, "It's a family thing. You can go back to sleep."

"Do I have to?" Annalise asked, looking over at me with a raised eyebrow.

I groaned. "I would really like the answer to be a repeat of yesterday, but it can't." She pouted just a little bit and I felt my dick twitch. "We really do have a family thing we need to deal with. And you, you devilish sexpot, should go make sure everything at home is good. See your sister and your mother, make sure everything is right again."

Annalise sighed and stretched again, her tits pushing out from her chest enticingly. "You're right, oh mighty seat."

Lauren snorted from where she was leaning against the wall, eyeing Annalise in a way I could only describe as 'hungrily,' "OK now, don't go giving him a big head."

The brunette smiled and stood up from the bed, going to her. "I just- Thank you for everything, Lauren."

They hugged tightly, and then kissed a little more briefly. Not like yesterday, this time just a sweet thank you instead of passionate. It still made me feel like I should be drooling, especially the strange contrast between fully naked and fully clothed.

"And you," Annalise said, coming over to stand in front of me, "Jeremiah Grant. For the judgement, and your fairness and even your naivety at the start. Thank you." I almost stood up when she bowed and took my hand, kissing it as if she were kissing the ring of some king. She stood back up and her lips widened into a smirk, "And for everything after, Jerry, I want to say thank you as well. Yesterday, last night, it was just- wow." She came close and kissed me, tongue pushing past mine as she boiled with passion in my arms. Her piercings pressed into my chest and my hands went to her hips naturally, I wanted to pull her to me, have her mount me one last time, but I remained still.

Eventually the kiss broke and I stood, hugging her to me. "Annalise, if you ever need anything, come to us. Anything, OK?"

Lauren came over and joined the hug, nodding her agreement. Annalise started shaking in our arms and I looked down with some shock. She was laughing and crying at the same time.

"Damn it Jerry, you keep making girls cry," Lauren exclaimed, "I can't take you anywhere."

Annalise laughed some more along with Lauren, "I've just never had friends like you two. It feels- well, it feels wonderful."

Annalise was gone, but certainly not forgotten. We'd left the last bit of the ATM cash to help her with taxi charges and meals on her way home. She laughed at the fact that she had more luggage going out than coming in, what with the clothes Lauren had made her buy. Lauren and I waited long enough for the taxi to show up, saying goodbye hurriedly and a little less intimately considering the driver was there watching.

Lauren practically ran to my car once the taxi was moving, and I nearly peeled out as I left the motel parking lot.

"Fuck, fuckfuckfuck," Lauren said, looking to her phone. I grabbed mine out of the middle console and handed it to her. There were three messages waiting from Lindsey similar to the ones she had sent Lauren, the only difference being that Lindsey told me she loved being with me and Lauren, but if she had to pick she would stick by her sister.

I smiled at that; it's not like I could blame her. What we had was new, it wasn't like what Lauren and I had where I knew if it came down to Stacey and her, I would pick Lauren. Not that Stacey would make me choose. At least I hoped not.

"I can't believe we left her alone like that. We're so fucking self-centred. After everything we did with her, knowing what kind of mental state she was in." Lauren was starting to hyperventilate a bit as she panicked over her sister.

"Text her, tell her we're coming home now," I said, and Lauren nodded, her fingers flying. Once the text was sent she held her phone tightly in her hand and looked out the window. This might have been the first time I had seen her so anxious and I loved her all the more for how much she cared about her sister. "I think we should tell Lindsey."

Lauren turned to me, unsure of what to say. "Everything?"

I nodded and reached my hand over to hold hers. "Everything. You still want her to be a part of this, right?"

"I do," Lauren said, "I'm just- she... I love her, Jerry, you know that. Way more than I should. But this isn't my secret, not really. Do you want her to know?"

I smiled and drove, "Of course I do."

Her frown turned, the edges of her lips curling up just slightly. "Thank you."

I leaned over and pulled her head towards mine so I could kiss her forehead.

We pulled into the driveway and Lauren was practically out of the car before I could throw it in park. Lindsey was out of the house even faster, jogging down the driveway to us. I got out and Lauren came around, but Lindsey slowed to a hesitating stop for a second, looking between us anxiously. She was biting her lips, her hands were clenched in nervous fists.

"I-" she said.

I grabbed Lauren's hand and we went to her, sweeping her into our arms from either side and crushing her between us. Lindsey stood frozen for a moment, and then she was crying. "Oh my god, oh my god, thank you. I'm sorry. Thank you."

I turned her face to me and kissed her, keeping it brief only because we were outside their parents house and if we lingered it could be awkward. "What in the hell are you sorry for, Linds? We should be the sorry ones."

Lauren squeezed her sister harder, her head buried in Lindsey's hair and shoulder. "And we are. We love you Linds. We're so sorry for leaving you in the dark like that."

"I thought- I just..." Lindsey stammered, looking from me to Lauren. "I was worried-"

I let go of her and grabbed her hands, pulling her towards the car. "We need to tell you something. I- Well, hopefully we can explain but it doesn't excuse what we did."

Lindsey just nodded, but Lauren stopped us beside the car, "I'm so sorry, Lindsey."

"You're here," her older sister got out, trying to wipe away her tears. "I thought you were gone or something, you were leaving. I thought I was alone again."

I opened the rear door and got in, Lauren nudging her sister to get in next before following. We sat holding Lindsey again for a moment between us before I told Lauren she should probably start from the beginning.

Hearing it from her perspective was somewhat enlightening. Sure, over the past week we'd been living through it together, but we hadn't really stopped to talk about it.

"So there's this thing about Jeremiah," Lauren started off. "And it's gonna sound weird and you probably won't believe me at first, but just listen OK?" She made sure Lindsey nodded before continuing. "So the first time Jerry and I had sex; it was the day after the date I told you about, where I got him to feel me up a bit." She smiled and looked over at me, "He was so scared he could barely hold my hand before that. I'd brought him home after school and sort of jumped him, and we fucked. While we were fucking something happened that's hard to explain, Linds. It was like we were just us, two virgins having our first time, and then we were like porn stars. Afterwards I thought you'd been joking all along about how our first time wouldn't be great, but then this voice started talking to us and everything got weird. Not him," she reached out and touched my arm, "He was great. Just things. So... OK, so it turns out Jerry has a magic dick."

Lindsey looked from Lauren to me, and then back to Lauren. "I mean he's good. Like really, really good. But that doesn't make him magic, Lauren."

I couldn't help grinning.

"No, Linds, I mean he really, actually has a magic dick. Like pixie dust, wizard's wand magic. We were laying there post-sex and this fairy-thing appears and calls me a cumdumpster and tells us how Jerry has these magic powers we triggered by having sex with each other."

Lindsey's skepticism was written on her face. "A sex fairy."

Lauren sighed in exasperation and looked over to me, rolling her eyes at my shit eating grin. "No, no, go ahead," I prodded, "You're doing better than I probably would."

"How about you just prove it to her?" Lauren asked.

Lindsey crouched down a bit in the seat. "Prove your magic sex powers?"

"Well, I mean they aren't sex powers, they're just fueled by sex. Let me think of something." There was no way I was going to do a repeat performance of changing my body in some way even if I did know how to mitigate the pain from the last time. I had the endurance thing down during sex but that wasn't exactly 'proof of magic' either. I could do the vampire thing and not appear on a photo from her phone like I did with the ATM but that felt too complicated.

Instead I took a deep breath and raised one of my hands slightly, but kept it well away from Lindsey, and I concentrated on her tits under her simple white t shirt. She blushed slightly as I stared, and then I touched the raging pool in the back of my head and rubbed my forefinger and thumb together lightly.

Lindsey gasped and looked down, Lauren peering around her to see what I was doing. From the bumps on Lindsey's shirt she was clearly wearing a thin bra, her nipples coming to attention as I rubbed them between invisible fingers. My nerdy mind went to how exactly to classify what I was doing; it wasn't telekinesis since I wasn't technically physically manipulating her. It was more like I was just giving her the feeling that I was doing that. Mental stimulation of nerve endings? I wasn't even sure what to call that. Mind control. I frowned for a fraction of a moment at the thought.

Instead of dwelling, I changed my focus and looked for something else I could do. Telekinesis was something I hadn't actually tried yet, and the niggling at the back of my mind on what Annalise had said about the issues of manipulating technology made me wonder. I stopped manipulating, if that was the right word for it, Lindsey and held out my hand at the steering wheel in the front seat of the car, or more specifically at the key ignition. I concentrated on making a key in my mind and then pressed it into the ignition, expending a sliver of extra power to make it fill out into the right form of cuts. I rotated my hand and the key turned.

The engine stuttered for a moment and then thrummed to life. Grinning, I turned back to Lindsey, who was wide-eyed and staring at the dash of the car.

I love you, Lindsey. I reached out without even thinking and whispered it into her mind, finding her as easily as I had Lauren that first time I had made a psychic connection. Lindsey stiffened, confused, and looked at me for a moment.

"Holy shit," she whispered.

Lauren laughed and hugged her sister from behind. "See? Magic dick."

Lindsey wasn't smiling though and I could see her mind turning as she drew back a bit from me in the seat. "You did all of that?" She asked cautiously.

I nodded, a little worried we might have gone too far.

"You can get inside my head like that?"

I started to nod and opened my mouth to explain how it worked, at least as best I could, but she was backing away further.

"What did you do to me?" Lindsey asked in a panic. "Are you why I feel like I'm fucking insane? I fucked my sister two nights ago, along with you, and I'm totally OK with it even though I know I shouldn't be! There's a difference between fantasy and reality and now I can't tell what's what. Did you do something to make me OK with incest or something? I've never told anyone the things I told you that night." By the end she was half shouting, her fingers digging into the seat. Her face, usually so beautiful and playful, was screwed into heartbreak and horror.

My jaw worked as I tried to figure out how to say 'no' as emphatically as possible. Thankfully, Lauren had a better answer.

"Hey," she said sternly, turning Lindsey's face to her. And then she kissed her, long and deep. Lindsey's breathing slowed and her hand came up to cup Lauren's on her cheek. When they finally broke apart they remained inches from each other. "I love you like this," Lauren said quietly. "Jerry loves you like this. You've known him for as long as I have; hell, you probably know everything I do about him now, I talked to you so much about it. Do you really think he would do that?"

Lindsey quietly whispered, "I- I wouldn't have thought so." There was a touch of guilt in her voice.

"And even if it's weird and fucked up and everyone thinks it's wrong; are you OK with me and you, like this?"

Lindsey nodded almost imperceptibly, her eyes locked with Lauren. I wanted to say something, put a hand on her leg, but I knew I would be interrupting.

"So we love each other more than sisters are supposed to, and we both love him. Magic dick and all."

Another tiny nod.

"Linds, we told you about him because we both love you. We didn't want to lie to you or keep secrets. Jerry hasn't used his powers on you, he's too good for that. He's so good I think we need to corrupt him a bit," Lauren smirked. "There's other things we need to tell you about his situation, Linds, but we're telling you because we don't want you to go. You're with us permanently, if you want to be. Forever ours."

Lindsey was quiet, her lip trembling slightly and I saw it coming a mile away, not that it helped me handle it any better. The tears started falling thick and silently from her eyes. 'I do,' she mouthed, and then she was kissing her sister passionately again. She broke away and turned to me. "I do, I do I do I do," she said, coming into my arms and kissing me, then across my cheek and down my neck. "I do, I do."

I pulled her face back up to mine and kissed her again.