Font of Fertility Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," she whispered shakily, "Thank you."

"Stop," I said quietly, and she did. "Stop thanking us, Linds. We love you. I don't know how many times we can say it, but you need to stop thanking us. You deserve to be loved. All we want is for you to love us back." I paused and took a breath. "I love you."

She looked into my eyes and for the first time since I realized how broken Lindsey was, I saw something like healing in her. "I love you too."

We didn't have sex, even though I think all three of us wanted to be close to one another at that moment. We were, after all, in the backseat of my parent's car in their parent's driveway. Instead we cuddled, huddled low in the back seat, and Lauren and I explained what we knew, and everything that we hadn't been able to tell her before about the last week.

At first Lindsey wasn't thrilled with the whole harem thing. The tipping points were when Lauren told her about the judgement with Annalise and the kind of things I needed the power for, and then how I explained the rush I got when I first entered someone new. If what had happened with Lindsey and Annalise proved true every time, it was possibly important I experienced strangers frequently, even if I wasn't bringing them into the circle.

"Besides," I pointed out while feeling up her boob over her shirt, "We all know you like to watch."

Lindsey blushed and agreed with Lauren's original stipulation; if I did anything and they weren't there, I had to tell them about it. And then one of them was going to act it out with me. I wasn't about to complain.

Eventually we had to move, mainly because I got a text from my mother that said. 'Car. Bring it home. Love mom. PS - Now.'

I kissed Lauren goodbye once we had all unfolded ourselves from the backseat and stretched a little bit. I thought it was funny how we had so little to say considering the two nights we had just spent boinking our brains out.

"Kay, I love you. Bye." She smiled sweetly and pulled me in for another short kiss before turning and skipping off towards the house. She looked over her shoulder halfway there and grinned, winking and shaking her butt just a little bit, knowing I was staring.

Lindsey and I had to be a little more circumspect with our goodbye, but our fingers hooked lightly as I told her something I hadn't wanted Lauren to overhear. She left me with a kiss on the cheek and a grin.

*** 3 - One Last Present ***

The first step to convincing your parents you haven't just had two full days and nights of sex is to stick to your routine. Despite my worry that I was going to get caught and then either murdered or grounded until my late forties, things went surprisingly well. My mother bought the story whole hog; I'd been at Benji and Jay's houses, other than chauffeuring our little group of nerds to Taco Bell a couple of times.

The second step was convincing Stacey of the same thing. As my mom took possession of her car from me and left for an errand run, Stacey gave me a sly look.

The door shut, the lock clicked and she immediately asked, "So, how many times did you slip away from the boys to slip it into Lauren?"

My stammered reply of maybe once or twice wasn't enough and so while I tried to make myself a proper breakfast she followed me around the kitchen making eyes at me and prodding with questions that got me sweating.

"Did you fuck her in the bathroom? Just like bend her over the sink and go to town? What about in the car? Did you fuck Lauren in mom's car, you dirty little fucker? Tell me, teeellll meeeeeee. Have you gone down on her yet?" She got a wicked glint in her eye and broke into my personal space, her body hovering an inch away from mine, "You should, you're pretty fucking good, but practice makes perfect."

I managed to grunt out a, "Hungry," and backed away from my teasing sister to the table. Thankfully Stacey got a call on her cellphone at that point and left the room, giving me a chance to shove half my bagel in my mouth, grab a big glass of milk and disappear upstairs into my bedroom before she came back. My dick was fucking tired, and I mentally did not want to open up the can of worms that was Stacey right now even if my lower head was trying to make a comeback.

I napped for a couple of hours then picked up my console controller for the first time in a week, realizing that might have been the longest I had ever gone without playing video games. Maybe all this sex is good for me, I thought with a grin. That didn't stop me from spending the next two hours blasting aliens.

Mom eventually returned and after helping her with carrying in the groceries, the dry cleaning, the replacement lawn chair for the one I had broken last summer and a bag of stuff from the hardware store, and then following her direction to mow the lawn, clean the kitchen and vacuum the living room carpet, I finally got down on my knees and begged her for the car again.

She was hesitant and I couldn't blame her. "It's so that I can go buy Lauren a Christmas present. I'm picking up Lindsey so she can help," I pleaded.

"I thought you bought her that book she wanted almost a month ago."

"I did," I said, "But that's a pre-dating gift. I want to get her something nicer now that we're..."

"Boyfriend and girlfriend?" My mom asked me with a spark of excitement in her eyes.

"Yeah."

I got the car, but not without avoiding the joyous pseudo-celebration of my mother at the news that I wasn't just dating Lauren, but that we were 'going steady.' She called Stacey down and pronounced the news to my unsurprised sister. She was on the phone with grandma as I grabbed the keys from her purse and ran out the door.

Lindsey met me around the block from the Baxley house, giggling as she climbed into the car and saw my face. "What's wrong?"

"My family is crazy."

She snorted and took my hand as I started to drive, "Yeah, cause what's going on with me and Lauren isn't insane at all."

"Well, it's not so different from my house."

Lindsey turned and looked at me open mouthed. "No way. Nooo way, Stacey too?" Lindsey had been a grade up from my sister in high school so they had known each other fairly well even if they weren't direct friends.

"Sort of. Not yet, but... yeah."

Lindsey licked her lips and looked out the windshield with a glint in her eye similar to Lauren's when she was planning something. Fuck, another one excited about pimping me out.

The mall was just as busy as I had expected. Two days from Christmas, everything was packed and it took me nearly ten minutes to find a parking spot. Lindsey walked hand in hand with me into the mall and every once in a while we looked to each other and her dazzling smile made me sigh happily. I didn't even care if people would recognize me holding hands with my girlfriend's sister, or if they saw the teasing looks she gave me as she walked ahead of me through a store and I stared at her jean-clad ass, or glanced lingeringly down into the cleavage she would flash me.

This, this was good, and I realized we were a couple just as much as Lauren and I. It was different, Lindsey and I didn't know each other nearly as well since we had always had that buffer zone of 'sister's friend' and 'best friend's sister,' but as we laughed and our touches lingered a little longer than appropriate and we goofed around in stores that had nothing to do with a gift for Lauren, it felt right. And that put a little bit of worry deep in my chest.

Lauren was more than OK with the sex part of this, but was she ready for sharing me emotionally? We'd never talked about that before, it had just been about the fucking because that was so new to us it was the big thing. Was this what having my full blown harem would be like? Two, three, maybe four or more emotional relationships? Was I even ready for that much weight on my shoulders?

Lindsey pulled me behind a rack of clothes and wrapped her arms around my neck, tipping her lips up to mine for a kiss as she pressed her body into mine. Sproing, I was hard.

She pulled back a bit and smiled, "What's wrong?"

"What? Uh, nothing."

She sighed and kissed me again briefly, "Come on. I can see it on your face and your mind was somewhere out there." She gestured with one hand in the air.

"I... I just like this, a lot. And I'm scared it's not what Lauren was bargaining for."

Lindsey smiled and cradled her head on my shoulder, hugging me to her as I returned the embrace. "I get it. We talked more after you left. I- She thinks I need this even more than the sex. I was worried too, you know. I love my sister and this could have really... fucked up." She squeezed me a little tighter then released, holding my hands in hers. "She wants to come to Cardinal next year so we can live together."

I laughed in my chest, "News to me, I thought she wanted to go to New York."

She smiled, "Yeah, I think it's a new idea as of, like, a day or two ago. When we worked."

"So, I guess this is what polyamory is."

Her grin got a little wider and she stood on tip toes to whisper into my ear, "Polyamorous-incest, to be exact."

Lindsey bought a couple of small stocking stuffers as we moved through the mall, and I ended up the 'good boyfriend' standing outside of a few changing rooms holding her purse and bags along with the other dreary looking guys. I wondered if there was some sort of App I could make to turn it into a game or something. Girlfriends everywhere would rejoice as their boyfriends offered to take them shopping.

Eventually, deep into the mall, we got to our actual destination. Lingerie store. Barely two days before I had gone in with Lauren and Annalise and bought things for Lindsey and Stacey. Lindsey took to the job of shopping for Lauren with as much gusto as her sister had, holding up all kinds of lace, frills, strings and sheer items. At one point she held up a baby blue bra and panties combo, asking what I thought.

I almost choked because it was exactly what I had bought her. I told her it looked fantastic, but we were here for Lauren and her boobs weren't quite as big. Lindsey just giggled and set it down. Phew.

We finally decided on a pair of crotchless white lace panties with a matching sheer 'balconette bra,' which I learned was a type of demi-bra or something. I really wasn't sure what a lot of the words Lindsey and the sales girl were using meant, so I smiled and nodded and agreed when I thought it would look sexy on Lauren.

Thankfully even though I recognized her, the sales girl didn't remember me and we got out of there before she realized we were buying a different size than Lindsey would have worn.

Lindsey graciously offered to hold the lingerie store bag, small and paper but with their logo emblazoned on the side, while I carried everything but her purse. We stopped off at the food court and were sharing a smoothie when I heard a screech behind me. It was one of those 'Oh-my-god-I-haven't-seen-you-in-forever-girl!' screeches and Lindsey made a similar noise, jumping up from the table and rushing past me to hug someone.

Once hair and limbs calmed and some of the high-pitched babbling was over, I realized it was Angela. She'd been in the dream, the one where I had had sex with Stacey and then with Lauren. The one both my sister and girlfriend had experienced along with me.

If I was recalling correctly, I hadn't gotten very far with Angela, but I could certainly remember the feel of her skin on my fingers and the little heart tattoo at the junction of her thumb and forefinger. Lindsey turned, smiling widely, and pulled her old friend over to our table. "Angela, this is Jeremiah," she introduced me.

"Oh, I know," Angela said, leaning over and giving me a little hug. That was a first, though I was more than happy to accept. "I remember, him and your sister were, like, inseparable."

Her hand lingered on my shoulder as the two older girls stood beside the table. My eyes trailed down her body quickly, she was wearing her usual teasing work outfit, a skin tight pencil skirt showing off faint thong lines and a cream, opaque blouse I could catch hints of a red bra through.

Eventually Angela went to grab some food since she was on her dinner break and Lindsey sat down across from me. "So," she said, a sly smirk spreading on her face, "She wants to fuck you."

"Uh, what?"

Lindsey laughed, "Angela, she wants to fuck you. I can tell."

"How the hell would you know that? You talked about school and jobs and stuff for like two minutes."

"Yeah, she also said she didn't have a boyfriend right now, she didn't stop touching you and she remembered who you were and how she knew you but didn't ask where Lauren is. She wants. To fuck. You. Do you wanna fuck her?"

"I- uh..." I looked over to where Angela was in line buying a salad. She caught me looking and smiled, waving.

"That a yes?"

I nodded dumbly and Lindsey laughed again. "OK, get a hold of yourself big boy. This is what you're supposed to do, right? With your... y'know..." She gestured with her straw at my crotch surreptitiously.

"I guess so. I haven't really gone out of my way to fuck a stranger though."

Lindsey shrugged, "Well, you've got five minutes to get to know her better before you two need to scamper somewhere. She's only got a half-hour break."

Angela was heading back over, a smile on her lips as she swept her long black braid over her shoulder. "Are you sure about this?" I asked. "We were-"

"Oh, I'm sure," Lindsey smiled wickedly. "I mean, I am gonna watch."

I've never considered myself a flirt; honestly, I wasn't even sure what it meant since most of my life as a teen I had spent crushing on my best friend. If Lauren hadn't felt the same way, I would probably have left high school without any game at all. I had absolutely no clue how Lindsey and Stacey were both also interested in me from before I got my magic and made my self-improvements, let alone how I had managed to sway Annalise from desperate to dynamite. It all just sort of... happened.

I had confidence in my body now, so maybe I could juice myself up in the flirting department like I had the physical. Angela sat next to me and picked at her salad and the two girls started talking while I was quiet, trying to figure out what exactly I needed to do. As far as I could tell, flirting was about sending out and receiving signals, so first I made a mental loop of the three of us. Not the psychic connection, but more of an awareness in my mind's eye of who I wanted to affect with this spell.

My second step was to make all three of us more open to and aware of the signals we were throwing out. I had to be careful with the idea of 'open' though; I wanted Angela open to receiving signals, not open to accepting them. She was a gorgeous girl, but I didn't want her doing anything she wouldn't want to. A part of me wondered why I shouldn't just plant the idea in her head that she should fuck me, but I already knew why. Lauren would be disgusted with me doing that, and Lindsey would as well.

The final step to the spell was focused solely on myself; I might not be good at flirting but I wove magic into my intentions, empowering them the slightest bit. My touch would energize slightly, my words would linger in the mind briefly. Nothing more than that.

The spell was surprisingly 'cheap' to cast, even while affecting three different people. I wondered if it had to do with my intentions, or maybe all of the limitations I had put on it.

"And then she blew him right in front of me."

I wasn't ignoring the conversation any more and looked at Lindsey in alarm. Was she seriously telling Angela about our first date at the theatre with Lauren?

"No way," Angela whispered quietly. "Are you serious? Your sister did that?"

Lindsey was grinning like a Cheshire cat. "Ask him."

Angela turned to me, her hand gently brushing my arm, "Is she lying to me?"

I could feel the spell working, a leak of excitement passing through my arm and into her fingertips. How the hell did I flirt while talking about my girlfriend blowing me though? "She's not lying," I said carefully, trying to figure out how best to work the conversation. "Lauren got on her knees so that Lindsey could watch the whole thing."

"Holy crap," Angela giggled, her hand more fully rubbing my arm now. She turned to Lindsey, "Your sis got wild since I last saw you."

"You have no idea," Lindsey smiled. "I think it was all this guy though, Jeremiah's a stud."

Angela raised her eyebrows and looked at me, "A stud, eh? So what are you two doing together if your sister has him all wrapped up?"

"Present shopping," I said, reaching my other hand over and putting it over hers on my arm. "I wanted to make sure I got Lauren something great because of how open she's been with me." It was a weak innuendo, but hopefully Angela got what I meant.

Her eyebrow cocked questioningly, "Well that's very forward thinking of her. Exactly how open are we talking?"

I fished the lingerie bag out from our little pile and let Angela look inside. The present was small and lacy and expensive.

"Wow, that open, huh?"

I reached up and brushed a pair of lost strands from the side of her face back behind her ear, the little energy leak washing across her cheek, before slipping my hand behind her and spreading out on her back, turning us both to Lindsey, who picked up the conversation.

Just over five minutes after she sat down, Angela stood up and grinned at the two of us. "You're sure this isn't...?" She trailed off, looking between me and Lindsey.

"Oh, it's good," Lindsey smiled back knowingly.

"Wow, cool." Angela said, then took my hand and pulled me to my feet. "Come on, hot stuff."

I allowed myself to be led while wondering at the fact that my spell had worked, and Lindsey got up and followed. Angela looked around with a questioning eyebrow raised when she realized Lindsey was still with us.

"Oh, I'm coming too," my blonde bombshell said, crinkling up her nose with a naughty smile.

Angela made the same face and considered for a moment, then just said, "Kinky." She led the two of us through a small utility hallway and punched in a code on a door marked 'staff only.' Soon she was leading us through the bowels and back halls of the mall, the stark cement bricks a contrast to the neat tile on the face of the building. We passed a few other people from different stores but no one gave us a second glance.

Knocking on and then opening a blank metal door, Angela peeked inside then pulled it open fully revealing a large storage room of halloween decorations. "We'll be good in here," she grinned, turning on a light which provided a minimal yellow glow compared to the glaring halogens through the rest of the complex.

She immediately started unbuttoning her blouse, "We gotta make this quick, I can squeeze an extra five minutes or so but my supervisor will be pissed if we take longer than like fifteen minutes here. You, uh, can last longer than like five right?"

I nodded and Lindsey laughed, "You have no idea."

"Good," Angela grinned, hanging her blouse up on a nearby styrofoam tombstone, "I need a good fucking. My asshole ex had a pencil dick."

She unceremoniously unzipped her skirt and folded it, leaving her in a matching pair of red bra and thong. Demi-bra, I thought in a bit of a daze, pulling the name of the bra from the whirlwind of lingerie shopping.

"Well?" She asked, facing me with her hands on her hips.

"Wow," I said, and closed the distance between us and kissed her. Her head jerked in surprise, hands at my shoulders, but she slowly eased into it until we stopped. The spell was still working, that little bit of energy passing between us, but it felt different than before.