Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kelly... Come on Kelly give me another chance..." a boy's voice came over the fence.

"I am done with your immature shenanigans," Kelly fired back. Good for her I thought. "Besides I already found somebody else."

Huh, well that was fast! Kelly is quick on the rebound. I hope this new guy takes care of business. She seems like a nice enough kid.

"Who the hell is it," Jimmy demanded.

"None of your business," Kelly shot back. "He is everything you aren't. He is smart and handsome and makes me feel like I am wanted. Oh and he is hung like a bear."

"How the hell would you... you fucked him," Jimmy snarled.

"Keep your voice down," Kelly demanded. "Do you want my dad knowing that we've been together?"

"NO... no, how long have you known this guy," Jimmy asked.

"I told you it's none of your business," Kelly said. "I need to finish my homework. Why don't you go on home?"

With a string of unimpressive curses Jimmy left. I felt like I was being watched so I opened my eyes. There was Kelly standing by the fence. I waved and she waved back. What was with that look in her eyes? She smiled and smirking she turned and left. I had the Twilight Zone music playing in the back of my head for some reason.

It was time to retreat indoors and this time I listened. I went inside and closed the sliding door behind me. I couldn't shake that weird feeling. The way she looked at me. I went and checked my mail box to see if I had gotten anything important. I was heading back to the house when Dana walked up to me.

"Greg," she said as she closed the distance. "About yesterday, I think I dropped a business card in your front room."

"I found it," I told her and she blushed.

"Sorry I bothered you," she said and disappeared across the street.

I am definitely going to the strip club tonight. I looked though my mail and tossed the majority of it into the trash. I pinned the bills to the cork board in the kitchen. I turned on the television and picked a game to watch. I loved weekends. I had just taken out a water bottle from the fridge when someone knocked at the front door. I rolled my eyes and went to the door. I opened it and Shannon was standing there. She was smiling and looked guilty of something.

"Hi Mr. Robinson, I think I left something yesterday can I take a look out back?"

"Come on in Shannon," I said opening the screen door. "What did you forget?"

She never said a word only blushed furiously. I led her through the house to the back door. I watched as she went out and there in the seat of the deck chair next to mine were her bikini bottoms. She held them up and smiled. She raced over and hugged me.

"I did it on a dare," she sobbed into my chest. "I saw how much you liked looking at me."

"You are a very pretty girl," I said she looked up at me.

"I like you," she said. "Maybe I can come over sometime and we can hang out or something."

There was something about the way she said 'or something'. It was more like 'let's fuck'. She giggled and left through the side gate. Oh I was so going to the strip club tonight and hell. If her mom was dancing I wanted an eyeful of that. I returned to my game and thought about texting a few of the guys but it would bad if they found out. The fact that I knew what was going on would be hard enough on her.

I peeked outside and it looked like I had the pool to myself. There was no sign of Kelly or any of my daughter's friends. I switched into my swim trunks and headed out for a nice leisurely swim. I dove into the water and the shock of the cold water against my skin felt amazing. I began to do swim a few laps. I was midway through lap four when I saw movement on the side of the pool. I stopped and wiped the water from my face. I blinked a few times and looked at my visitor. At first glance I thought it was a young boy but in fact it was the neighbor girl, the other neighbor girl.

"You're new to the neighborhood," I said smiling at her. "What can I do for you?"

"I was wondering..." she began then blushed furiously and stammered to a halt.

"It's okay I don't bite," I told her. "Do you want to swim? It's okay I have lots of people come over and use the pool. Come on in if you want. I'm sure your parents won't mind."

"They are gone for the day." She said as she tugged down her shorts revealing her bikini bottoms. "I love the water."

She dove in leaving barely a whisper of her entry. I looked for her but she didn't appear right away. That is when I felt my trunks suddenly and violently yanked down. The next thing I felt was her lips wrapping around the head of my cock. The warm wet orifice ensnared me for a good twenty seconds before she came up for air. She was right in front of me and smiling wickedly. She took a deep lungful of air and dove back down. By this time I was rock hard and eager for the underwater blowjob. I didn't even know this gal's name. She was really good at this. I suspected she practiced this a lot.

"Goddamn girl, I don't even know your name," I said just before I kissed her.

I felt her legs wrap around me and felt her naked skin against my erection. She had taken off her bikini bottoms. Her tongue invaded my mouth and the kiss deepened. I grabbed her by her ass cheeks and while she had next to nothing going on for breasts her ass was amazing. I clutched her ass and dug my nails into the firm young bottom. She was grinding her pussy against the shaft of my cock.

"Are you going to fuck me Mr. Robinson?" She asked in her thick Londoner accent.

"Beg me for it you dirty little slut," I demanded and she smiled.

"Please Mr. Robinson fuck my naughty little cunt," she moaned in my ear. "I need your cock inside of me."

"Lift up," I said as I took my iron hard dick in hand. She drifted up and I aimed my cock skyward. "Now impale that naughty little pussy on my cock."

She did as she was told. I felt her labia part as I slid inside of her. I watched her face as her mouth opened in a wide O shape. Inch by inch she impaled her cunt on my erection. We sat there for a long time with my buried to the hilt inside of her.

"Why do you keep it so short," I said touching her hair.

"Guys like it that way," she replied as she began squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles. "Secretly they like imagining I am something else. I mean I look like a boy. They have these deep dark fantasies and I like fulfilling them. I like feeling a hard cock up my ass. Ooh you just got harder inside of me! Do you like anal sex Mr. Robinson? I picked you for my cock in America. I never knew you were this damn big otherwise I would have fucked you the night we moved in."

"You never told me your name," I said as I began moving us towards the shallow end of the pool.

"Toni, Toni Hyde White," she replied as she squeezed me tighter with her pussy. "I want us to be friends Mr. Robinson. Will you be my friend?"

"Toni darling, I think we already are," I said as we reached the other end of the pool. "I am going to fuck you now. I am going to pull out and I want you to bend over the side of the pool."

"Perfect, I love a cock from behind," she growled. "Please make me cum Mr. Robinson."

I eased out of her and she stood up and pretended to simply standing there. She stuck out that fine round bottom of hers. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and slid back into her. I groaned as I felt that tight little pussy wrap around me. Toni just grunted like a bitch in heat. As I thrust into her she just let out these soft little grunts. I placed my hands on her hips and she was so damn tiny my fingers of either hand actually touched.

I thrust harder now as Toni began to shake. She told me how close she was. I fucked her so damn hard I bruised her belly against the concrete side of the pool. She never complained. I held her close as she climaxed. I pulled out, turned her around and propped her up on the side of the pool. She took me in hand and guided me back inside of her.

"It's okay to shoot inside of me," she whimpered. "Or I can swallow it if you want. Just tell me what you want and I'll do it."

I began moving as I lowered my lips to her nipples. I discovered just how sensitive they were. As I suckled she gasped and shook from the intensity from the pleasure. She bit the meaty part of her hand to keep from screaming. I hammered her cunt hard and fast as we both got close to climaxing. Toni slid fingers into my hair and made a fist. She leaned close and whispered filthy suggestions into my ear and a few second later my cum was pulsing inside of her. Toni came moments later.

"I knew that would do it," she gasped as her legs wrapped around me.

"You are a dirty little girl," I told her.

"And you are the best lover I have ever had Mr. Robinson," she whimpered. "My poor little pussy is sore. I knew you could do it."

"Do it... do what?" I asked.

"Take my virginity," she purred in my ear. "Oh yeah, I lied about having sex anal or otherwise but I have experimented with toys. Perhaps you'd like to take that virginity too."

"Are you serious," I asked and she bit her lips and nodded.

"Tomorrow morning," I said. "I want something to anticipate what do you say?"

"I will do whatever you want Mr. Robinson," she said lowering her eyes. "Maybe Cindy and I can be friends."

"My name is Greg," I told her as I slowly pulled out of her.

"I'll see you tomorrow Mr. Robinson," she said. "I'll wear a skirt and a smile."

She slid into the water and swam to the deep end. I watched her bare ass as she swam to the bottom. She retrieved the lower half of her bikini. She climbed out and half naked grabbed her shorts and walked over to her yard. I watched the way she walked. How the hell could anyone confuse her for a boy? First the epic dream with Kelly and now Toni meandering over here for mind blowing sex.

"Best weekend ever..."

Tiny Dancer:

I showered, shaved and cleaned up nice for my time at the strip club. It was a gentleman's club so a bit nicer version of a strip club. I got some cash for the event and drove to the edge of town with a smile on my lips and song in my heart, specifically 'Closer' by Nine Inch Nails. I had to drive around twice to find a parking spot. It was Saturday night after all. The club was in fact a converted warehouse. I walked up and handed over the ten dollar cover charge. I got my hand stamped and walked in. I had heard about the place but I had never actually been inside before tonight.

The female servers were dressed with tiny skirts, white thongs that lit up under the black lights and a tight button up shirt. There were three round central stages and several others surrounding those. The nice part is that a few of the outer stages were in fact showers with Plexiglas walls. There was a girl that went around collecting tips from the audience at the showers. I almost flinched at the six dollar price tag on a can of soda. There was so much woman flesh to feast on I was stood and wandered about until one took my fancy.

"Ladies and gentleman, we have our star attraction coming to the showers," the announcer said over the loud speakers. "She is the one, the only Melissa!"

He drug out her stage name for a good six seconds. I was right by the showers so I got a decent seat. The music began and she made her entrance. I saw the flash of blonde hair as she strutted into view. I saw the bounce of her breasts and I thought here she is Dana. My brain derailed as I saw the white bikini she was wearing and the shock of brown roots at the crown of her head. It wasn't Dana it was her daughter Shannon.

The shower came on and she adjusted the temperature. Once that was set she began to dance around and caress her body to hoots and howls of the other men watching. The water worked its magic on her swim suit causing it to become transparent. Her nipples, areoles and pussy were clearly visible beneath the clinging material. Shannon drizzled body wash over her tits and began lathering them up. She pressed her wet ass against the glass and the girl collected tips from us. I dropped a twenty dollar bill and the girl took notice of that.

"Very generous," she purred in my ear. "You can get a private dance for another twenty."

I just nodded as she moved onto the other voyeurs. Shannon untied the neck of her top and let it fall down. The weight of the material and her pressing her tits against the wall of the shower removed it slowly. The guys roared as her hard nipples came into view. That's when Shannon and I made eye contact. She smiled and upped her game. She cupped her tits and licked her nipples as she looked at me.

"Hey dude, do you know her?" The guy next to me asked.

"Not like this," I said and he laughed.

The second song started and Shannon tugged at the bows at her hips. The bikini bottom fell to the floor of the shower showing off her shaved pussy. She lifted one leg and pulled it to her chest. Everyone could clearly see her slit and asshole. Shannon slapped her ass with her free hand and the girl came around for a second pass. The guys threw money into the bucket. I dropped another ten. I figured it was going for utilities or hell even her tuition.

I had to reach down and adjust my erection in my jeans. Shannon didn't miss that and her eyes got near feverish. She bit her lip as she thrust her ass towards her audience. I could hear her cries as she pretended to get fucked from behind. It came to me just then, that is why Dana had wanted to get the business card before I saw it. She knew her little girl was stripping for a living. The third song ended and the waitress tapped me on the shoulder. I got up and followed her to the area where the private dances were held.

I sat down in the chair and waited. It didn't take long for Shannon aka Melissa to appear. She was wearing a towel and one hell of a smile. I placed the twenty dollar bill on the table nearby and she nodded. She dropped the towel and I looked her over. Her nipples were hard and I could just make out her musk through the strong scent of the body wash she had used for the show.

"I am so glad you came tonight," she purred as she walked around the chair. "I like being watched but when I saw you sitting there I just about came right then and there. I wish I could fuck you here but management frowns on that sort of thing."

She straddled my lap and pressed her tits against my chest. She placed a hand at the back of my head and pulled my face into her cleavage.

"I saw that cock of yours," she moaned. "You are going to feel so good inside of me."

"You are presuming quite a bit," I said just before she wrapped her hand around my erection.

"This never lies," she purred as she stroked me through my jeans. "Tell me you don't want to feel me wrapped around you. Tell me you wouldn't beg for me to suck you off."

"I want to fuck you until you beg me to stop," I told her and she got up and bent over.

"Like this..." she said. "...Or maybe like this?" She said sitting on the edge of the table and spreading her legs wide. "I will let you do whatever you want. I am your little fuck doll. I get off at ten o'clock."

She snatched up the money and left. I sat there panting and got up and left slowly. She may be dumb as a box of rocks but she knew how to get a guy excited. I checked my watch and wondered what the hell I was going to do for the next two fucking hours. I looked at all the other girls and shrugged. I walked out and drove around to clear my head. If I fucked her the ramifications could be disastrous. If I didn't fuck her I'd regret it for the rest of my life.

I drove around with the stereo blaring. It was about a quarter to ten when I went through a drive thru place and picked up some food for two. She was going to be starved after all that dancing. I reached the parking lot with a few minutes to spare. I went around back and picked up Shannon at the employee entrance. She tossed her costume bag in the back seat and plopped down next to me.

"Hi Mr. Robinson," she said giggling. "Long time no see..."

"Hungry, I picked up some burgers and fries," I said pointing at the bag between us.

"Oh you are a life saver, I am so starved," she said and dug in.

I watched her and she was plain old Shannon now. It was like I had met an entirely different person in the private dance area. I drove back into town while she ate. She took a hit off the soda and burped. I asked how she got hired and she just laughed. She found an audition link online and decided what the hell. It was easy as all hell and she had the manager wrapped around her little finger in no time at all.

"Am I just a puppet Shannon," I asked her and she freaked out.

"NO... I meant what I said before," she said eyes wide in shock. "I really like you. I want to be your little fuck doll."

"Why me," I asked and she laughed but it was a genuine giggle from her.

"I've had a crush on you for like forever," she admitted. "We all do. That's one of the major benefits of hanging out with Cindy."

"What time is your mom expecting you home," I asked as we got near to our mutual street.

"Dawn," Shannon said giggling. "I've haven't had a curfew for a while now."

We drove straight into the garage and I closed it behind us. Shannon knelt on the seat and bent over for her bag in the back. I glanced over and saw her bare ass under her skirt. I wanted to start things in the car but she slipped away and into the house before I could act. I got out and followed her into my home. That fear in the pit of my stomach warned me to send her home before it was too late. I walked through the kitchen and into the living room but she was nowhere to be seen.

"In the bathroom," Shannon's voice carried from down the hall. "I am changing it could be a few minutes."

"I'll wait out here," I told her as I sat on the couch.

I sat there nervously staring around the room. I hadn't felt like this in years. My heart was thumping in my ears as I sat there waiting. Tell her to go home. Send her the hell away before it is too late. All of this and more went through my mind as the door to the bathroom opened. I stood up when I saw her. The transformation was utter and complete. Shannon was wearing some sort of school uniform but it wasn't the classic Catholic style. She hand done her hair into two pig tails and put on glasses to finish the look.

"Oh dear god," I gasped as she placed her thumb to her mouth and nervously bit it.

"Hey mister... do you wanna fool around," she said with such innocence and lust I felt my cock twitch in my jeans. I nodded and she smiled. "I'm thirsty do you want something from the fridge?"

"I'll take water," I said as I followed her to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and bent over. "Oh man..." I said as her skirt rose up and revealed the crotchless panties she was wearing.

She took out two water bottles and handed me one. Shannon slipped her arm in mine and directed me to my leather chair. I sat down and she sat on top of me with her legs hanging off the right arm of the chair. We sat silently sipping water and looking at each other. Shannon managed to adjust her position so that her pussy was planted on top of my aching member. She made slow circles with her hips teasing me.

"Can I uh... see it?" She asked in that coy voice of hers.

"Yes," I gasped as she reached one handed and had me free in just a few seconds.

"Ooh it is as big as I hoped," she purred as she wrapped a fist around it. "Can I play with it mister?"

"Uh huh," I whimpered as she began stroking me.

"I have a confession to make. I've never sucked a cock before."

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to darling," I said between soft grunts she was forcing out of me.

She spit in the palm of her hand and then continued jacking me off. She took her hand and pressed my cock against her wet slit. We both moaned as she rocked her hips forcing her labia to part just enough to let the shaft side along but not inside of her. I reached up and unbuttoned the crisp white blouse she was wearing. I had it half open when her breasts were clearly visible behind the demi bra she was wearing.