Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unhooked her bra freeing those young tits of hers and that's when she decided to change things. I cupped her breasts just as she lifted up her hips and sunk down impaling her pussy on my cock. We groaned as I sunk deep inside of her. I looked into her eyes and saw the mischief blazing there.

"Damn mister, I think you broke me," she cooed in my ear. "Do you like my tits and my pussy?"

I grabbed her by the hair and kissed her. My tongue invaded her mouth the way my cock did her cunt. As we kissed Shannon managed to move her hips just enough to drive us both crazy. I cupped one of Shannon's tits with my free hand and caressed it gently at first. I trapped her nipple between thumb and forefinger and pinched it lightly. She moaned into my mouth and moved her hips harder now.

This was just too damn awkward and I wanted to take charge. I let go of her hair and tit. I told her to sit properly in my lap. She managed it without removing my cock from her sex. I slipped my hands under her legs and held her as I stood up. Shannon let out a squeal of surprise as I began fucking her standing up. She leaned against me as I lifted and dropped her on my erection.

"Damn mister you sure are strong," she groaned.

"Where do you want me to cum kiddo?" I asked.

"Down my throat," she whimpered. "If'n you teach me how."

"I'll show you," I said as I held her still and began thrusting up into her.

Shannon screamed as she came. It happened so fast I damn near dropped her. I kept thrusting even as she begged me to give her pussy a break. I ignored her and fucked her relentlessly just like I always wanted to do when I was her age. Her second orgasm snuck up on her but I felt her entire body stiffen just before she lost it a second time. I held her still and listened as she gasped for breath. I bent my knees and eased out of her.

"I am real close," I told her as I turned her to face me. "Get on your knees and open wide. When I tell you to swallow do it."

"Anything you want mister," she purred as she opened her mouth and knelt in front of me.

I let her lick the tip a bit as I stroked the shaft. She looked up at me fearless behind those glasses of hers. I was panting and Shannon wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. I grit my teeth and warned her seconds before I let loose. She swallowed and by god she gulped down most of it. A little trickle came down the corner of her mouth.

I handed her a bottle of water to wash it down. Shannon took it but waited a few seconds as she tasted what I had so generously given. She drank the water and knelt there quite pleased with her efforts. I was about to comment when I heard someone come in the kitchen. I reached for the baseball bat I kept for just such an emergency. I crept slowly forward when Kelly Ng appeared. I lowered the bat and she held up the spare key I kept hidden in the back yard in case Cindy forgot or lost her own key. She put her hands on her hips and pouted.

"You fucked him too?" Kelly asked.

"Too... what the heck are you... oh hell that wasn't a dream," I said and she smiled.

"Yeah, you fucked me rotten," Kelly said and began stripping. "I want another shot at that cock of yours."

"I never agreed I'd share, you had him all last night," Shannon said throwing her arms around my neck.

"Don't make this about you, let's make it about HIM," Kelly purred.

"I don't know," Shannon said making a pouty face.

"I'll teach you how to suck cock like a pro," Kelly offered as she undressed.

"OH... I like the sound of that," Shannon replied and let go.

Kelly left her navy blue panties and matching bra on. She turned around and bent over giving me an eyeful of that round ass of hers. She did a little dance number as Shannon and I watched.

"Mr. Robinson," Kelly purred as she licked her lips. "Can we suck your cock?"

"How can I possibly say no?"

"It's settled then," Kelly said as she sashayed over to us.

Shannon and I got undressed as Kelly grabbed a few towels from the bathroom. I was now in their hands. Kelly had me lie down on the floor while she and Shannon knelt on either side of me. At this point Kelly became my lover and Shannon's teacher. She took me in hand and the mere touch had me hard in no time at all. Kelly took her index finger and ran it along the underside of my cock's shaft. I shivered and my dick twitched in her hand. Shannon giggled and then gasped when she watched Kelly lick the underside. After that they took turns licking and sucking my cock.

"Why don't you put your pussy over Mr. Robinson's face and see what he does," Kelly coaxed Shannon into sitting on my face. I grabbed Shannon's ass cheeks and buried my face between her legs.

"Oh gawd, this feels amazing," Shannon whimpered.

"Is that your first time getting your pussy licked?" Kelly asked. "Really, well you are in for a treat. I hear Mr. Robinson knows his way around the female anatomy. Cindy told me all about his last girlfriend and how loud she got when she stayed the night. Hell, he made me scream a lot."

"Me too," Shannon said weakly. "I think he's gonna make me cum."

"Just go with it," Kelly suggested as she returned to taking my cock between her lips. "Wanna see a magic trick?"

"Ssssure," Shannon whimpered as my tongue discovered her clit.

"Here's how you put on a condom with your mouth," Kelly said as she used her mouth to place the condom on me. "Tadah! Guys love it when I do that. Now to take this beast into my pussy..."

I moaned as Kelly sank down on top of me. She wasted no time and was moving her body with slow deliberate thrusts of her hips. All the pleasure the little Asian was giving me I was passing onto Shannon. I lapped at her pussy and even tongued her puckered asshole. Shannon squealed when I stiffened my tongue and made slow circles around her sphincter.

"Damn, he is stretching you out like crazy," Shannon gasped as I eased two fingers into her pussy and began thrusting. "UNNNN... he's fingering my poor little cunnie."

Kelly was grunting and cursing as she rocked her hips and drove me deep inside of her. The girls began to moan at the same time. The louder Kelly got the faster I thrust my fingers into Shannon. With a loud cry both Shannon and Kelly climaxed within seconds of each other. I eased my fingers from my little dancer and licked her pussy to get another taste of her juices. She rolled off of me shivering.

"Too... too much..." she said her body still shaking.

I rolled Kelly onto her back and took over. I placed her legs over my shoulder and began moving. The floor thumped as I hammered her pussy. Kelly placed her hands on my chest but I ignored that as I took my pleasure from her. Shannon watched from the sidelines and saw how fierce I was fucking her friend.

"You're next," I told her and her eyes went wide.

"You're gonna break me in two," Kelly squealed so I stopped. "Wait, what are you doing?"

"I don't think you can handle me," I said as I began pulling out of her slowly.

"NO... don't stop... please," she begged.

"Tell me what you want," I said my cock half out of her.

"I want you to fuck my tight teenage pussy," Kelly asked nicely.

I began moving again and watching Kelly's face as she reacted to the pounding she was getting. Shannon crawled over with a digital camera in her hands. I looked at Kelly and she nodded. I paused and she snapped a few shots of my cock inside of Kelly. I had her cup her tits for the next shot. Soon I had her on her knees and posing for the camera. Shannon took her turn while Kelly photographed us going at it. I had tried for the longest time to get Gina to let me take pics of her and here was two pretty young things eagerly modelling for me.

"Fuck my tits Mr. Robinson," Shannon asked so sweetly. "I want a picture so I can look at it later."

I eased out of her and rolled her onto her back. I straddled her chest as she pushed her tits together and I thrust between them. Kelly and I both took shots from different angles. I warned her I was close and the pair posed for a facial shot. They lay beneath me as I stroked off and sprayed their faces. They smiled up at me with my load glistening on their cheeks, forehead and lips.

"Do you want any particular poses Mr. Robinson?" Kelly purred in my ear.

"Yeah, but I don't want to um hurt either of you," I said and Kelly smiled while Shannon looked confused.

"I don't get it," the bottled blonde said so Kelly whispered in her ear. "Oh... OH... I did promise anything to be your fuck doll."

"What does that even mean Shannon," Kelly asked as she washed up at the kitchen sink. "Does that mean anything he wants?"

"Yeah," Shannon said as she stood next to Kelly. "I will do anything for him."

"So if he wanted to fuck you at the park." Kelly said and Shannon nodded. "What if he called his friends so he could share you?" Shannon nodded again. "You are serious about this. You are okay with that big fat cock of his up your ass?"

"In a heartbeat," Shannon said smiling. "What about you Kelly? Will you give him what he wants?"

"Neither of you have to do anything you are uncomfortable with. I have some pretty twisted ideas of what is fun," I told them trying to be as honest as I could be.

"Define twisted," Shannon asked her lip quivering and her nipples are hard as little pebbles.

"Light bondage... gags... discipline... that sort of thing," I said stammering.

"Ball gag or ring gag," Kelly asked surprising me to all hell. "My mom has a well-stocked closet and toy box."

"Your mom is..." I said and she finished it for me.

"...a complete closet freak," she replied. "But don't tell her I told you, she'd kill me."

"I'll give anything a try once," Shannon said her hand drifting between her legs. "I am so fucking wet."

I looked at the time and it was almost midnight. I was drained and decided it would be safer to send them home. We would have to continue another time. They promised to email me the photos when they got home. Shannon was disappointed but never said a word. Kelly just smiled with a promise of things to come. The two of them washed up and each kissed my cheek. I watched them get dressed and almost changed my mind. I let them out the side gate in the back and Kelly slipped in through the back door of her home. Shannon stalked across the street and went in through the front.

I waited for the shit to hit the fan when it didn't I relaxed and pondered a beer. I decided against since I had drunk so much the night before. The night was cool so I sat in my chair outside and just relaxed replaying the insane events of both nights in my head. While Shannon had a fierce reputation as a bad girl she was in fact pretty naïve about certain things. Kelly on the other hand was a straight up slut. I wondered if dear old mom had a hand in her sexual talents.

I never would have pegged Asuna as a bondage freak. She was so suburban soccer mom. I would never look at her the same way again. I wondered if she were a top or a bottom. I shook my head and pushed that scenario right out of my head. Fucking the daughter was dangerous enough but tagging both of them was suicide. I closed my eyes and fell asleep by the pool.

Sunday:

I woke up a couple of hours later feeling my muscles cramping on the rigid surface of the chair. I went inside and climbed into my bed. I dreamed about a pair of eager teenage girls and our little antics. I woke up alone and a little disappointed. I was still a little stiff from my nap by the pool and ran a hot bath to ease my muscles. I soaked in the tub and pondered what I was going to have for breakfast when I heard Kelly let herself in downstairs.

"Mr. Robinson," she called out. "Are you up?"

"In the bathroom," I shouted down.

A little while later she appeared. She was all smiles and told me the pictures came out great. She handed me the memory card as a keepsake. We talked for a while about Shannon. Kelly was worried that she was a little too smitten with me. I had to agree and perhaps next time we could talk it over. She sat there smiling and looking at me with a look of she had a secret and was about to burst.

"What is it," I asked. "You are about to lose it."

"Just this," she said as she sat on the toilet, lifted up her skirt and showed me her little surprise.

"Are those anal beads you are sporting?" I asked and she nodded.

"I wanted to know what it felt like," she giggled. "I didn't have the courage to put anything bigger in yet."

"Yet, I thought you were the one who was reluctant about the whole anal thing," I said gazing at her naked sex and the plastic ring sticking out of her butt.

I reached out and slipped my finger into the ring and pulled slowly. Kelly whimpered and wiggled as the first bead appeared. She gasped when it came out. She was panting by the time the third one was free and her pussy was soaked completely and on the verge of a climax when the last bead was tugged free of her tight bottom.

"Fuck me Mr. Robinson," she pleaded.

"Uh no," I said and she looked as if she had been slapped.

"What do you mean no," she said her face a mask of yearning and confusion.

"I want to see you play with yourself," I told her.

Kelly nodded and pulled her pussy lips apart showing me how wet she was. I licked my lips as she began teasing herself. I watched her index finger rub her clit ever so gently. I moaned when she slid two fingers into her cunt and began thrusting.

"Are you watching Mr. Robinson? Do you like watching me finger fuck my tight little pussy?"

I nodded as I stood up and showed her how hard I was. We watched each other as we masturbated. I was painfully hard and wanted to fuck her but I needed to maintain control. I stroked my cock while Kelly thrust her fingers into her pussy with quick sharp movements. She begged for my cock over and over but in the end her reward was a load of cum down her throat.

"That was intense," she said shaking from her own orgasm. "Let's do it again soon."

She left and I pulled the plug on the tub. I sat on the edge of the tub shivering. That girl was going to be the death of me. I dried off and got dressed. I reminded myself to hide the spare key somewhere else or I risked Kelly walking in anytime she felt like it. I made sure the house was picked up and didn't smell like sex. As I was picking up I found two pairs of panties care of my visitors last night. I had a load of laundry to do so I put them in there along with the other things.

I went down wrapped in my towel. I grabbed a bottle of water to rehydrate after my little encounter with Kelly. I was so caught up in the aftermath of the moment I had completely forgotten about Toni. She knocked on the glass door and I waved her in. She pulled the door open and stepped into the kitchen. As promised she was wearing a short little skirt.

"Looks like I'm not the only young thing in your life Mr. Robinson," Toni said. "Do you want to wait for another day?"

"I'm fine, we just played a little. I still want to tap that tight little ass of yours if you are still okay with that."

"It's all I could think about since I left you. I brought a few things." She said setting her purse down on the counter.

She set out some lube for me and a tube of a numbing agent for her. Without another word she walked over to my kitchen table and bent over it. She reached back and pulled up her skirt revealing that amazing ass of hers. Toni reached back again and pulled her ass cheeks apart. I grabbed the bottle and tube and knelt behind her. Her pussy was soaked and tasted wonderful. I licked her from the bottom of her cunt to her puckered little asshole.

"My purse... the little blue bag," she whimpered.

I stood up and grabbed her purse. I walked back over and handed it to her. She fished out a small draw string bag and handed it to me. Curious I opened the bag and dumped its contents into the palm of my hand. I smiled and held up the lozenge shaped vibrator. I knelt down and gave the vibrator a little twist to turn it on. I tongued her asshole as I teased her clit with the toy she brought.

"OH GOD," Toni squealed as the vibrator did its work.

"Why did you really come over yesterday," I asked as I eased a lubed finger into her ass.

"I saw Kelly... I saw her sneak into your house. I... unnn... I hoped if you liked someone her age you'd like me too. Plus I heard older guys make amazing lovers."

"Is that all? I will find out if there is more." I said as I worked the second finger into her butt.

"PICTURES... She sent me pictures of you and her on your bed. You looked pretty out of it." Toni said as her legs began to shake.

I rewarded her honesty. I took the vibrator and eased my cock into her soaked pussy. As I thrust my hips I jammed my fingers in and out of her ass. She clamped down tight around both my dick and my digits. I thrust faster and her grunts were in perfect timing with my movements.

"So, do you like my fingers up that tight little ass of yours," I asked as my cock pummeled her pussy.

"UH HUH," she whimpered. "Are you going to stick your big... fat... cock... in my ass Mr. Robinson?"

"Yeah... you know what... I wasn't sure at first that you could take it but now I think you want it."

"I NEED it..." she growled. "I need you to wreck my ass."

I never said a word. I pulled out of her holes and turned off the vibrator. She handed me a black labeled condom. I put it on to keep the numbing agent off of it. I opened the tube and got a good sized dab on the end of my finger. I rubbed it around her sphincter and gave it a little while to work. I asked her if she was sure. Toni turned around and placed the lube on my condom covered cock and began stroking. When it was slick enough she hopped up onto the table and lie back. She pulled her cheeks apart and waited. I watched her face closely as I eased into her ass.

"OH GAWDDAMN," she cried as I slid into her. "You are going to break me in two Mr. Robinson."

"This was your idea," I told her as I began moving. "I am going to fuck you until I can take it any more."

"God I hope so," she said. "Wreck me Mr. Robinson... break me... shatter me..."

I pulled back and slammed into her. Toni squealed again but never told me to stop. I started thrusting fast and hard now. Toni took the vibrator and turned it on. She took it and laid it at the base of my cock. I almost jumped at the contact. She giggled and she handed me the toy. I used it on her as she somehow found the strength to take out her purse. She handed me her smart phone.

"Pictures... I want pictures of your cock up my ass Mr. Robinson... please..."

I stopped and took the phone from her. My cock was half in her when I took the first picture. I buried it in her and snapped off another pic. What had started out as a nooner turned into an erotic photo session. I got her in every conceivable position I could think of and that she could contort into. I learned just how flexible Toni really was. She was scary bendable. I will admit it I liked that a lot.

I finally fired off my load and she held onto me tight. She had climaxed at least three times that I could tell. I suspected it was closer to five. I sat on one of the kitchen chairs and Toni plopped into my lap. She snuggled close and placed her head against my check.

"Can we do this again," she asked. "Maybe not the anal but regular sex... I was right older guys do make amazing lovers."

"I have a secret to tell you," I said and she looked up at me. "That was my first time doing the anal thing too. I've always wanted to try it, thanks."

"I took your anal cherry... SWEET!" She said smiling from ear to ear. "My parents are going back to London next weekend. I will have the house to myself for a week or so."

"It's a deal," I said avoiding the other D word, date. "I will fuck you senseless."

She giggled, got dressed and put all of her things back into her purse. Toni promised to send me a copy of the pictures. It had a 20 Mega Pixel camera built into it and she was sure they would turn out great. She was so damn energetic as she left. I finished off my bottle of water and a second one. That girl had drained me dry.