Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Homecoming:

Cindy was dropped off around five in the afternoon. She unpacked and went down to get the clean laundry out of the dryer. I was sitting in the living room watching television when my daughter walked in holding up two pairs of panties that didn't belong to her.

"Two... you entertained two gals this weekend?" Cindy asked smiling.

"Well... you see... it's like this..." I said but she cut me off.

"Thank god, I thought you were turning into a hermit," she said.

I let out a sigh of relief as she went upstairs to her bedroom. All was quiet for about ten minutes when I heard Cindy shout my name. I raced up to her room and she was staring at her laptop. She spun it around and there in her email were the pics that Kelly and Shannon had taken. I slowly backed away as she began to scream.

"You fucked my friends," Cindy growled. "How could you fuck my friends... while I was gone...?"

"What," I said as she flipped through the thirty or so pictures.

"Oh my god, your cock is so much bigger than I thought," she said and I felt the color drain from my cheeks. "Damn, you about broke Kelly in two dad. Wow that is a nice shot of Shannon's tits with your dick between them."

I stood there as she commented on the pictures she liked. She actually smiled at the final facial shot of her two friends looking up at the camera. Cindy said they looked so cute with cum all over their faces. I stared at my daughter as if she were an alien clone. Where was my daughter? What did you do with her?

"What the hell is going on," I asked.

"DILF... is like MILF but it's about a dad," she said and I nodded. "You were the first one on our list."

"There's a list," I said and she nodded.

"Yeah, you were the most fuckable so they picked to fuck you first. But after these comments it looks like the other dads are off the list now. You must have really knocked Kelly's socks off. What's this about anal pics next time?"

"Um... I need to process this," I said and left.

I went downstairs, grabbed a bottle of water and sat in my chair. I looked at the T.V. but didn't really see it. My daughter and her friends had made a hit list of dad's they wanted to fuck. How long had this been in the works? Cindy came down and had a half empty bottle of water in her hand. She plopped down in my lap facing away from me.

"How long..." I asked.

"Friday," She purred as she ground her ass against me. "We were out playing and we just kind of thought it up. I can feel you getting hard against my ass daddy."

"Stop it..." I said halfheartedly. "You shouldn't be doing this."

"MMMMM admit it, you liked it when I flashed you on Friday. You liked seeing my tits and pussy."

"I didn't get a real good look... damn it," I cursed the strange urges overwhelming me.

"Here," she said taking my hands and placing them underneath her shirt. "What do you think now?"

My fingers moved on their own as I cupped my daughter's tits and began playing with them as if she were just another woman. She moaned and ground her ass harder against me. I felt her unzip my shorts and I did nothing said nothing as her fist wrapped around the shaft.

"Glad I put on a skirt aren't you," Cindy purred in my ear. "I am going to lift up my ass and I want you to take that cock of yours and slide it inside of me... unnnnn here I go..."

God help me I aimed my cock for her while she slowly impaled her pussy on me. What the hell was going on? We both groaned as her pussy took me in so damn easily. My little girl was soaked so much I was inside of her in no time at all. I pinched her nipples as she began to rock her hips. I pulled her shirt up and over her head to make it easier to fondle her.

"Perhaps we should take some pictures of our own," Cindy offered. "Don't you want to have a picture of your cock in my ass?"

"Whoa wait a minute," I argued but then she lifted up and dropped down. "Aw shit kitten that feels amazing!"

"About my ass," she said leaning forward and lifting up her skirt. "What do you think daddy?"

"It is gorgeous," I said feeling like I had been drugged.

"I think your cock belongs in mine before you do the others," she purred.

Before long we were on the floor with me behind Cindy hammering her like any other woman I had been with. There was my little girl taking my cock like a damn whore. She urged me on with the most lewd things she could think to say. We took turns taking pictures of her in various positions on the floor. I held her close when she came a few minutes later.

"Oh daddy my first orgasm with a man," she said and I felt ice water hit my veins.

This delicious nightmare just continued. I bent her over the dining room table, against the wall and even pressed her body against the sliding glass door in the kitchen. I came inside of her once and sprayed her face the second time. We caught most of it on camera. Cindy was desperate for her time in the limelight. Finally she lay on the kitchen table grabbed her ass cheek and pulled on it. She was mirroring Toni almost perfectly.

"See daddy I can get two up my ass easy, now get over here and fuck my ass first," she demanded. "I am your daughter and I deserve to have that honor."

I couldn't speak. I walked over and it felt like someone else in my body. She lifted her legs and pointed her feet at the ceiling. My baby girl grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart just like Toni. I lubed up my cock generously not wanting to hurt her. I pressed the tip against her sphincter and pushed. It went easier than I would have expected. Cindy urged me on and told me how good it felt. When the head popped in she was panting but still eager for more.

"Fill up my ass daddy," she begged. "Slide the rest into me."

I pushed forward and watched my cock disappear inside her ass, just like Toni. It was so damn tight. I began to move without her urging. I thrust into her hard and fast. Cindy just panted and moaned as I took her anal virginity. She handed me the camera and I snapped off ten shots of my cock moving in and out of her butt. She was smiling in most of them and in some pictures she had that angelic look of pure bliss. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide for one shot. She looked like a centerfold for a men's magazine.

"How was that one good huh," she said proud of her expressions. "I love your cock in my ass daddy."

I set the camera down and finished up. I slammed into her as hard and fast as I could. When I climaxed Cindy came at the same moment. She told me how good it felt to feel the gush of cum inside her butt. I stood there for a long moment looking down before I pulled out of her. I wanted to cry but then she smiled and told me she couldn't wait to wake me up with a blowjob.

"Oh god," I said dumbfounded.

I washed up and she took a shower. I put my shorts back on while she walked around topless in case I wanted to play with her tits more. I sat in my chair and turned up the volume when I news report cut into the game.

"We have an urgent message for anyone that purchased bottled water from the following locations... the water seems to have been contaminated with an unknown pollutant. Symptoms include dizziness, slurring of speech and unusual libido. If you or your family purchased this water please dispose of it immediately. While it is not toxic the manufacturer says it can lead to unfortunate circumstances. Now we return you to your normal programming."

I stared at the screen and then at the empty bottle of water in my hand. I knew something was wrong. There was no way in hell I'd fuck my own daughter in any sane world. It was the goddamn water! The girls had been drinking it on Friday. Kelly and Shannon had both had a bottle Saturday. I had been drinking a lot of it all weekend.

Cindy appeared and I told her all about the water. We had been drugged and I would get rid of it. Cindy looked at me in alarm. She begged me to keep the water. There were still three of my friends that I hadn't fucked yet. I had to finish up or they'd be heartbroken. I looked at her as if she had lost her fucking mind.

"You want me to continue drugging your friends for sex," I said.

"Well yeah, they deserve a chance to be with you too," she said. "They are my best friends."

"You are serious," I said and she nodded. "We just had sex all over the house because of this stuff."

"I know, that was great right," she said giggling. "NNNNN my ass is a little sore; we may have to take that off the menu for a bit."

"Whoa hold it right there young lady there is no way I'm going to..." I stammered to a stop as she unzipped me and took out my cock.

"You were saying," she said licking the tip. "I can do this all day young man."

She began lapping at the head like it was an ice cream cone. I watched her take half of it between her lips easily. I sat back as she sucked me off. I should learn there is no winning an argument with a woman. She continued to lick and suck all the while she glared at me from below.

"Okay... okay... I will fuck your friends... UNNNNN and you..." I said admitting defeat.

"That's a good daddy," she said as she straddled me and impaled her pussy on my cock. "Now hush up while I fuck you."

Cindy took a nap after our second round of love play and I sat in the bathroom staring at my reflection in the mirror. I looked into the eyes of a villain. I stood up and that's when I noticed it, the change in my reflection. There was definitely more definition to my biceps. I pulled my shirt off and looked at my torso. I looked as if I had been hitting the gym like I had years ago. The sad truth is that since the divorce and my movement into management at work I really hadn't taken care of myself physically.

I ran my hand over the pronounced abdominal muscles as well as my pectoral. What the hell was going on? I leaned in closer and noticed that the hint of gray in my hair was gone as well. Could it be the water? Did it possess some kind of antiaging properties as well? Is that the real reason they pulled it off the market? I stripped down and looked over the rest of my body.

The same thing I noticed with my arms I saw with my legs as well. I sniffed the air and I could smell my daughter's scent on me. I turned on the shower and scrubbed my skin clean of the scent if not the sin. I had not only fucked my little girl and I had taken her anal virginity. I remembered what she had said at the beginning. I had given her the first orgasm she had ever experienced. Did that mean I had taken that virginity as well? Oh god I hoped not. What I had done to Toni I had done to Cindy almost one for one.

There were pictures of it on that damn camera. I had images of my little girl on her hands and knees taking my cock in that tight little pussy of hers. I had positioned her in so many different ways not just for the pleasure but for the camera. She had posed for me. She had wanted this. She had sucked my cock. Where had I gone wrong? Sure that my body was free of her scent I turned off the shower and dried off.

I got out and I finished drying off. I stared at the semi-hard erection and the anger resurfaced. What kind of monster fucks his daughter? I balled up my fist ready to smash that evil fuck in the mirror when Cindy appeared. She took one look and threw herself into my arms. She hugged me tight and told me everything was okay.

"I wanted this," she whispered in my ear. "I have been watching you for a while now. I watched you sleep with the hair stylist. I watched you fuck the librarian in the library. You are so damn sex starved you need a few someones to handle that cock of yours daddy. We are those someones. Face it old man you are outnumbered."

"Call me old man again and I will bend you over my knee little girl," I threatened.

"Old... Man..."