It's All About Fun!

Story Info
The ultimate fun.
7.5k words
4.55
6.7k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hated it. One of my Saturday football-watching group, Phillip, was getting married, and I was expected to attend. Among his 3 buddies, Jay had to care for his sick daughter, and Leo was abroad on a trip to Italy. This meant that during the ceremony, I'd be there with nobody I knew, and nobody to talk to. I felt miserable but than decided that sacrificing one evening for a friend wasn't so bad. I shaved, dressed, and left the house praying for a short wedding night.

I arrived half an hour after the starting time. The large yard where the event took place had about 50 people of all ages. I moved toward Phillip. He was surrounded by a large group of relatives, chatting happily. I passed in front of him, showing I was there, and then strolled to one of the corners to sit on a chair. One of the large tables had only 5 people at one end, so I moved to the other end, poured a glass of white wine, and sat down, watching the crowd and the other tables.

About 10 minutes later, I noticed a young blonde girl sitting among a group of older folks. She was staring into a tiny mirror, trying to fix her lipstick. She was by far the most interesting sight around, and while I continued surveying the other tables, my gaze returned to her frequently. When she was happy with her lips, she looked around and our eyes met. I smiled at her. She smiled back and then turned to the man close to her and started chatting with him. I continued ogling her, trying to do it in a subtle, non offending way. For the next 20 minutes, she didn't glance in my direction. Then she stood up and walked to a dark corner of the yard. I wasn't sure what she was doing. Did she plan to smoke? Had a private phone call? I watched her for 5 minutes but she was just standing by herself, doing nothing.

I had no idea what made me do it, but I found myself writing my phone number on a piece of paper and walking in her direction. When I was close to her, I stopped and said, "Lady, I have no idea who you are, whether you are married or have a boyfriend. I was impressed by your look and walk, and I think you are the most attractive girl I've seen in my life. I am unattached and would love to meet you for a coffee at your convenience. It may sound cliché, yet I have never used this line in my life. This is my phone number. If you're interested, please call me, my name is Nathan. Enjoy the rest of the evening." And then I turned back and mingled with the crowd, occasionally gazing in her direction.

She continued standing in her corner. In the next 10 minutes, I saw two other young guys approaching and talking to her. After half an hour I went to Phillip, apologized for interrupting, and said, "Congratulations. It was a great wedding ceremony. Talk to you soon." I left shortly afterward.

I hadn't gotten a phone call for 3 days, and it was clear the blonde girl forgot about me or was not interested. I started preparing for my upcoming exam, spending much of my time at home or the library.

Thursday evening my cell rang. On the screen was an unfamiliar number. Probably a mistake, but I answered anyway, "Hello?"

A cheerful voice answered, "Hi, this is Faith."

"Sorry ma'am, I don't know any faith. Are you sure you dialed the right number?"

"Are you Nathan?"

"Yes."

She hesitated, "I am the woman you talked to at Phillip's wedding."

"Oh, I am sorry. I haven't heard your voice before, and you didn't tell me your name so I didn't recognize you. Thank you for calling. It took you a long time, I thought you weren't interested."

She had a throaty laugh, "I would never meet a guy just because he decided to introduce himself. I waited 2 days, and called Phillip to ask him about you. He said you were a nice guy, despite being awful at choosing your favorite football team."

I giggled, "That's Phillip. Look, I do not know where you live, but I'll be happy to meet you at a coffee place near your house."

"Sounds good. How about tomorrow, Friday evening, at 6:30 in Starbucks on Lincoln Street?"

"Faith, I'll be there. And again, thank you for agreeing to see me."

...

I was nervous. I've dated 3 other girls before, but Faith was the first one I didn't know anything about. I wondered if I shouldn't have called Phillip and learn more about her. Well, it was too late now.

I arrived 5 minutes early, sat at a table for 2 near the large window, and waited. She arrived 10 minutes later. I saw her walking on the half-empty street. Did I say walking? She was gliding! Her stroll was very sensual. She wore a midi-style skirt and a summery blouse. Faith was tall, I'd say 5'8", 140 pounds, blonde, straight hair, and a nice figure.

She approached me and I stood up. She extended her hand, "Nathan, according to Phillip you are a catch, are you?"

I smiled, "I don't care what Phillip says, I never trusted the jerk. The only reason I stick around is to keep an eye on him and prevent him from getting into trouble."

She grinned, "By the way you two talk about each other, I can tell you are good friends."

"Lady, I'll never admit it in a court of law!"

"Nathan, tell me about yourself."

"I am 22, senior year at UCLA, and planning to become an architect. I love to travel with friends and photography. I watch football but never played it. Occasionally I play tennis with people I meet at LA Fitness. But enough about me. I'd like to hear about your life."

"I am 20 years old, Study in USC, and want to become a lawyer. I am a vegan, love old movies and would like to travel, but I was too busy until now to travel much. I haven't been outside California yet."

"Faith, you are a classic Californian - Blonde, in good shape, vegan. Are you and your parents 'pure American' or come from a country in Scandinavia?"

"I recall asking my mother the same question years ago. She said we are Americans, but at least one of the grandmothers immigrated from England."

"If you had a week's vacation, where would you go to?"

Her eyes glistened, "I always dreamed of going to exotic places - Japan, Morocco, Galapagos Islands. However, if the question is about places in the USA, I'd visit some of the national parks, or farther, to Hawaii and Alaska."

"Interesting. I feel the same way. My friends, including Phillip, dream about Italy, France, Spain, but my preferred destinations would be your choices."

We continued talking, and I found her to be easy to talk to, pleasant, and... extremely good looking.

She must have felt the same way because the next time I looked at my watch it was around 10 pm. I stood up, smiled, and blurted, "Faith, I wasted too much of your time. It was a pleasure talking to you. I'd love to see you again, but I don't want to be pushy. So if you are interested, please text me. I really want to date you if I have a chance."

She stood up too, came toward me, kissed my cheek, and said, "Nathan, I like you. I don't see a reason to postpone something we can agree on right now. When would you like to see me again?"

"Are you free tomorrow morning at 10?"

She gave me her address, and left, swaying her hips seductively.

...

The next morning we strolled in a nearby park and later had lunch at Panera.

In the afternoon, we had sex the first time. Did I say sex? It was an explosion! I barely touched her, and she was ready. She climaxed 3 times in less than 15 minutes. I came twice too.

In the following days, we went out quite often, mostly to Landmark Theater to watch old movies or eat at simple restaurants. However, much of the time, we dedicated to sex. Faith's body was fantastic - Her B cup tits were perky and tasty... I loved to stare at her bald cunt with the orchid shape pussy. The lady was insatiable. Before me, she had sex with 2 guys and wasn't very experienced. In fact, she'd done only oral and missionary. The two of us decided it was time to try 'everything'. In the next 2 months, we've done it on the carpet, the kitchen table, on the washing machine, and on the open balcony. Faith sucked me to completion the first time a week after we began dating and loved it. She claimed her closest friend hated the taste and refused to do it with her husband, but Faith actually liked the taste. I admired her for being able to take all of my 7" without gagging, and watching her hungry mouth savoring my spunk was a sexy sight.

In the months that followed, we successfully tried anal sex, sex behind a tree in a public park, and even joined the Mile High Club on a redeye flight from Los Angeles to New York! Before the end of our first year, I convinced her to try a threesome.

On our one year anniversary, we got married and celebrated in a luxury hotel near Crater Lake National Park. It was a 2 days of sexathon...

One night I had a weird dream. I went to see a psychic. She asked me questions, examined my palm, and checked her cards. Then she smiled at me and announced that she could see in the upcoming year I'd be satisfied with my mate. I asked, "What about after that year?" She continued searching for answers, and 5 minutes later claimed she couldn't see much after the upcoming year, except that in 5 years it would be fun. I inquired, "What do you mean by fun?" She had a mysterious smile and disappeared. I woke up later and laughed about it - I never believed in psychics anyway. I mentioned the dream to Faith. She tried to analyze it, but eventually smiled and agreed with me, "Honey, she saw your happy face and decided to give you a year. After 5 years you won't remember her. In any case, it was only a dream..."

...

The following year was our best. Faith was doing great at USC with an A average. Her chances of getting into one of the best law schools were excellent. I finished architecture at UCLA and joined one of the most lucrative groups in LA with good salary and benefits. We were happy together, and even managed to travel to Japan, Hawaii, and Glacier National Park. Our sex life was never better: Faith's appetite only increased since we started dating. She loved being thoroughly fucked and savagely plowed. Role play, where she'd submit to my demands was a favorite. Quite often we'd done it in public. Examples: In Hawaii, I drove a Mustang convertible. During the ride she undressed, leaned on my lap, and sucked me dry, to the delight of the riders of several cars that passed us by. In Glacier Park, we climbed the Huckleberry Lookout. The view was amazing. I shot a few pictures of her. Then she offered to pose nude. I thought it was a great idea. When I took the first photo, I noticed a young guy coming in our direction. Faith wasn't aware of his presence, but as it often occurred before, being naked in front of the camera aroused her. Her nipples hardened and a sexy smile decorated her pretty face. As I was operating the camera, I mentioned nonchalantly that a young guy was on his way to us. She looked in his direction exactly at the same moment he noticed us. He stopped in his tracks and stared at Faith's gorgeous body. She smiled at him, and said, "That's OK, sir. We want to enjoy nature naturally. You don't mind, do you?" He was speechless but nodded his head sideways. Faith chuckled, "Come closer. You can help us. My husband and I love to have our pictures together. Will you, please?" he came closer, and we saw a fairly handsome guy of around 35, 5'11", Latin looking. I gave him the Nikon D7500 camera, and showed him how to shoot. I stood behind Faith and held her waist for the picture. Next, Faith placed my hands on her firm tits and asked him to take another picture. He struggled with the focus. I wasted no time tweaking her mammaries and pinching the nipples. She groaned and her bottom gyrated over my growing bulge. After he took the picture, Faith turned to me, "Honey, it's not fair I am the only one naked in the shot. Take off your clothes and the picture will be much better." I undressed, and stayed behind her. I saw his hands trembling. He tried to aim, but the camera was moving too much. Faith grinned, "Take your time, we are not in a hurry." In the meantime my pole reached its maximal size and insisted on some action. I placed my right hand on her cunt. It was drenched. I caressed her labia, and while our guy was still making an effort to stabilize the camera, I inserted my cock into her pussy from behind. She moaned and her fingers started massaging her clit before his eyes. He was mesmerized and ogled us wide eyed. Faith was watching him intently, and shortly after she muttered, "Hey, buddy, I love what Nathan is doing to me, but I prefer to have additional hands playing with my titties. Can you give me a hand, or two?... He hesitated for a fraction of a second, and then came closer and cupped her breasts. Standing behind her, I couldn't see well, but by his reaction, her palm rubbed the newly formed tent in his trousers. She whispered, "Nice to meet you, handsome. Will you kiss me?" To cut the story short, we had a pleasurable Menages-a Trois in a place with a breathtaking view.

Subsequently, we had several threesomes with other guys, 2 of them more than once. Three months later, I suggested a three-way with another woman.

Faith smiled, "I wondered how much time until you suggest adding a woman to our sex."

"Well, dear, I wasn't sure how you'd feel about another woman in our bed."

"Nathan, I love you and trust that you'll be mine even if we have 3 women surrounding you."

I ogled her marvelous body and sighed, "Honey, I won't be so sure. You are getting old, fat, and ugly. Why do you think I occasionally close my eyes when I ravage your body?"

"Oh, shut up. I know you better than that. You love to show your prowess. I don't doubt once another woman joins us, you'd fuck her to show me you're great in bed, but immediately after, you'd take on me, displaying staying power, impressing both me and the other lady..."

"Faith, you want to select the other woman or I'll choose her?"

"I'll do it. I know who I'd like to bed. In your case, it's a different story - Every creature with tits and vagina is a good candidate..." We laughed.

The threesome I had with 2 girls occurred 3 weeks later. She was Faith's good friend, who separated from her boyfriend of 2 years several weeks earlier. I found later that Faith not only talked to her about it but showed her my naked pictures too. It was Faith's birthday. At one point both girls disappeared into our bedroom and reappeared wearing transparent negligees. Faith sashayed toward me, gave me a lap dance, and felt my pecker rising rapidly. She suggested to her friend to do the same. I quickly realized the cute friend had no less appetite than Faith. We spent the whole night together. When I got tired and needed a break, the 2 girls played with each other. I started thinking perhaps Faith had lesbian relationships in the past, but then thought it wasn't a problem. In fact, it was a good thing!

Later we invited another woman to participate with us. She was a young widow, who was a partner in my firm. She showed me all the signs she was interested in having sex with me. Even though she looked attractive, initially I resisted her attempts, saying I was happily married. One time, she drank too much and blurted, "Hey stud, why is this a problem? The 3 of us can enjoy together."

I mentioned her to Faith, and her reaction was simple, "If you find her sexy enough to have her in bed, I am in."

A week later we bedded her. She was fantastic. After drinking 2 glasses of Chardonnay, she made Faith and I undress before her. She blew me, displaying an amazing swallowing ability. Next, she licked and munched on Faith's cunt, making her beg to finish her. After a short break, she rode me, asked Faith to stand in front of her, and finger fucked her while kneading her clitty. Lastly, she placed Faith supine on the rug, 69 her while on her elbows and knees, and signaled to me to penetrate her anus. It was an awesome sexperience, and we followed with this beautiful lady a couple more times later.

...

The first cracks in our marriage happened in our third year. The sex was as great as before. However, everything else was falling apart. All of a sudden our differences surfaced. I voted Republican, and Faith was a Democrat. She was a vegan, and I liked meaty food. She wanted to watch old films, while I favored action movies. Faith was preparing for her final exams in college and was on constant edge, and I had a stupid argument with a senior partner, that risked my future in the firm. The stress was too much for both of us, and eventually, we agreed to a divorce.

What made it easier was the fact that Faith got accepted to Yale Law School, which was the best school in the country, yet far away from LA. We did not argue about our mutual stuff, and separated as friends. Faith even commented, "Nathan, I'll always remember my good times with you, especially the sex. Who knows what the future be?..."

...

A year later, I met another girl, who I quickly fell in love with. She looked totally different than Faith. She was 21, of Indian descent, much shorter, 5'4", 120 pounds, black hair, and more voluptuous: Her C cup breasts looked bigger on her shorter frame and narrow waist. She was quieter, yet liked jokes. Her name was Uma, and she was the daughter of one of our major clients.

Unlike Faith, she was much less opinionated about most things in life: She didn't care about politics and liked going to movies with me, irrespective of what the subject was. Uma was used to Indian food but liked other foods too. She also loved to cook.

Uma had very little sexual experience. Before me, she had only one serious boyfriend. They kissed, necked, and 3 times had sex, each time it was in a missionary position.

On our 3rd date, we had sex, where we went all the way. In the beginning, Uma was shy exposing her body, but I realized once she was horny, she was ready for much more. Slowly I groomed her to enjoy different sexual positions. within 3 months we went through doggy-style, cowgirl, and even titfucking. She was ready to give me head but was reluctant to swallow my seed. We overcame it by keeping her on the edge while using 69. I stimulated her glorious tits and licked her labia, making her very horny, then slowed down. I made her suck me and pinched her sensitive nipples. She was about to climax, and I paused. Her mouth struggled with my cock buried deep inside, trying to beg me to let her orgasm. And then I mounted my final assault, inserting 2 fingers into her vagina, and tapping on her G spot while kneading her clitoris incessantly. Within seconds after her climax began, I ejaculated my spunk into her mouth. Her head was locked between my thighs, and couldn't move. She later told me the first jet surprised her, and she almost choked, but recovered fast and was able to swallow everything. She was scared of the slimy taste, yet according to her, it wasn't bad at all, and she wouldn't object to doing oral again.

Uma and I liked sex, and most nights we did it before going to sleep.

...

I remember the first night I mentioned the possibility of a three-way. She stared at me with her beautiful dark eyes and asked, "Am I not enough for you?"

"Honey, it's not a question of enough. It's different. If we add another guy, you'll be able to enjoy 4 hands caressing your body, 2 mouths licking and sucking you. You like 69, so imagine being 69ed with another cock pounding your pussy. Your orgasm will be much more powerful!"

I tried my best to convince her, but she refused. I continuously hinted to her it was my 'secret' wish to add another person to our bed. Two months before my birthday she said to me, "Nathan, I still hate the idea of having another man sticking his thing into my body, but if you want us to try another woman, I'd be willing to try, as long as she is not from around here. If our encounter is successful, I do not wish to have a rival for your attention afterward..." I kissed her, and asked what made her offer it.