It's All About Fun!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds later, Faith began shaking wildly, crying, and mumbling, "Yes, I am noothing but a cheeap sluuut. I loove to feeel your monster fiiill me too the riim. Fuuuck mee haarder, pleeease!!"

I moved to the highest gear and pounded her as hard as I could for another 5 minutes before erupting inside her with 5 powerful jets. I continued ramming her pussy at a slower pace for another 3 minutes, before I felt my penis shriveling. I pulled it out, and rolled on my back, recovering.

Uma ogled me with admiring eyes, "How did you do it? It was outstanding! I played with Faith's gorgeous tits, and suddenly she convulsed like having an Epilepsy attack. Her orgasm was huge!" I laughed.

Faith slowly woke up. She looked at both of us lovingly, and said, "Nathan, remember the dream you had 5 years ago? The psychic told you we'd have fun after 5 years? We got a divorce and dismissed her as a phony, but she was right."

I grinned, "She was even more right - She mentioned the word 'fun'. Now look at the first letters of our names: Faith, Uma, Nathan. Isn't it REALLY fun?!..."