It's All About Fun!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blushed, "Two years ago, I met a girl my age, who helped me in my studies, taught me how to cook, and went shopping with me. One day she asked me to accompany her to buy underwear. She undressed in front of me, and asked me to help her with her bra. She looked beautiful. Her breasts were smaller than mine but stood firm. I was tempted to caress them but didn't dare. Then she said she appreciated my help and wanted to buy a bra for me too. I said I didn't need one, but she insisted, and later I gave in. She asked me to watch the mirror as she placed several different bras on my chest. Naturally, when a woman inserts her tits into a bra, she has to adjust and lift the breasts so they'd fit in. Whenever she touched my breasts, I felt a tingle between my legs and started leaking. The last bra, she even massaged my nipples lightly as she looked at me in the mirror. I recall closing my eyes and shivering, experiencing a minor orgasm. This friend realized what happened and whispered she'd be willing 'to spend private time with me'. I pretended not to understand what she meant, and we never again played with each other. Now that I think of it, if I am aroused, I'd be willing to try and see if I like it..."

I kissed Uma gently and said it would be the best birthday present I'd ever gotten.

She smiled shyly, "Nathan, I have no clue how to find an attractive woman for a threesome."

"Honey, will it be OK if I find the right lady?"

"Sure. I repeat, nobody from around here, and promise me that after our escapade you won't leave me for her."

Uma, dear, I love you and adore sex with you. Why would I leave you for a woman, even if the three-way sexual experience is divine?"

She had a mysterious smile, "I may not be the smartest person ever, but I know it has happened before."

I said I'd start looking for the right woman.

...

The following day was Faith's and my 5th wedding anniversary. I decided to call her and find out how she was doing.

She answered immediately, "Oh, hi Nathan. It's wonderful to hear from you. I missed you so much."

I chortled, "Isn't it the classic syndrome of' tough to live together, and difficult to stay apart?"

"You are so right. For the last 8 months, I've dated a partner in our law firm. He is nice, handsome, and helps me any way he can. Every girl is jealous of me. He has only one problem - He is vanilla in bed! Every time I suggest trying something different, he is getting the creeps. Perhaps 5 years ago it wouldn't be a problem, but after you spoiled me, I need more than that..."

I began laughing uncontrollably. She seemed offended, "What's so funny?"

"Faith, we have a unique situation here. You crave the sex we had together, while I date a fantastic girl who agreed to have Menages-a-Trois with another woman who does not reside in LA."

"Nathan, my cunt aches constantly from lack of good fucking, and masturbation is a poor-woman solution. I'd love to come there and help you two. But on one condition - That in addition to whatever your pervert mind designs for me, I'll have your perfect cock ram into my pussy like only you can do."

"Faith, I called you because of our anniversary. However, the more I think of it, the more I like it. Sex with you was perfect, whether it was the two of us or when we added another person. Let me talk to Uma, and in the meantime, I'll e-mail you some pictures of her."

Half an hour after sending 5 pictures of Uma, 3 fully dressed, 1 in a bikini, and one topless, I received her reply, 'Nathan, your girl is beautiful. Count me in. Talk to her, and show her my pictures. If she accepts, I'll come to LA for a weekend with you."

...

"Uma, honey, I have a suggestion. It may sound unusual and even frightening in the beginning, but in my opinion, it is the best and risk free. Do you remember I told you about my prior marriage? We got divorced because we grew apart. We were too different and eventually realized we were not meant to live together. The only thing that was excellent was the sex. I called her yesterday as I do every year on our anniversary, and she offered to join us."

Uma gave me a stern look, "I always trusted you, but I have to tell you I doubt the offer is a good one. It sounds to me like it's less of a coincidence and more planned. Are you regretting divorcing your wife and now having second thoughts about rekindling your former love?"

I hugged her tightly, "Uma, I do not want to replace you with anybody else. Period. The call to Faith was not intended to ask her for a three-way. In fact, she confided in me that her sex life with her lover is miserable, and I thought the three of us may kill 2 birds at once. She is in Yale, on the east coast, and I haven't heard from her that she ever intended to be back in California."

Uma continued gazing straight into my eyes, "Everything you said sounds too good to be true. It's your birthday, and I am willing to go with it, but if you lied to me, I'll never forgive you. Ever!"

I kissed her quivering body, "Girly, I love you, LOVE YOU, L O V E Y O U!!!"

...

My birthday was on a Saturday. Faith was supposed to land in the afternoon at LAX, and I'd bring her to my house. Uma was very anxious before I left, and I poured her a large glass of Chardonnay to calm her nerves. She grabbed another one, and slowly she seemed to relax.

Faith's plane landed on time, and I watched her strolling toward the exit. Her sexy walk reminded me of the good times we had together. She looked in good shape, and except for slightly shorter hair, I did not notice any difference.

I kissed her cheek and commented, "Faith, you are as gorgeous as ever and smell fantastic."

"Nathan, you look good too. Apparently, Uma takes good care of you."

"Yes, she does. By the way, I haven't done a threesome with her before, so be gentle with her. I am sure she'll like you but take it easy, at least initially."

Faith laughed, "Buddy, just seeing you raised my endorphins and I am aroused already. To hear from you I should take it easy is like hitting me under the belt. I'd love to be raped by you right now, but I get your point and promise to behave. Let's see if I can seduce her and facilitate our encounter. White wine will help..."

"Uma had some already, and you'll get too once we are home. By the way, would you like to shower, or eat something?"

"When we arrive, I'll need a shower, but I am not hungry."

...

I parked near my house, and Uma came outside to greet us.

I kissed her cheek, "Honey, this is Faith. Faith, this is my best half, Uma."

Uma seemed reserved. Was she intimidated by Faith's attractiveness?

Faith had no qualms. She approached Uma, hugged her, and kissed her cheeks, "It's so nice to see Nathan made a wonderful choice, replacing me with a much nicer woman! The name Uma, where does it come from?"

Uma grinned, "My parents thought it's a good name. According to my ancestors, Uma was a goddess, but the word itself means tranquility and splendor."

Faith grabbed Uma's hand, and together they moved to the house.

I walked behind them, carrying Faith's luggage, and enjoying the view of their back side. Faith glided, while Uma's walk was more subdued, letting Faith set the pace.

In the living room, Faith noticed the bottle of Chardonnay, and poured herself some. She chugged it, and smiled, "I needed it. Uma, do you mind if I shower? After the long flight, I stink. I promise I'll do it fast."

Uma's mood slowly improved, noting Faith was trying to befriend her and not take over, or worse, seduce me. When Faith was in the shower, I hugged, and kissed Uma. "Darling, I love you and want YOU to enjoy this weekend. Nothing will be done without your consent and approval. I showed Faith your pictures, and her comment was 'Nathan, she looks beautiful. I am jealous of you. Can I have her?..."

Uma glanced at me, "Did she really say that?"

"Yes, she did."

She mumbled, "When I saw her outside, I was devastated. I had no chance. She is so much prettier, and has better body than me..."

"Uma, now you offend me! Are you saying I chose an inferior lady? When Faith leaves, I'll have to punish you harshly."

She grinned, "I do not say I am ugly, but look at her - She looks like a model, with blonde hair and pretty face. How can you even compare?..."

"Why would I compare an apple to an orange? Everybody is different, but when I summarized everything, You are much superior to her. She knows it too, but, please, don't brag about it to her. We want her to feel liked and wanted here."

Uma's face gradually relaxed, and her smile looked more genuine, "OK, honey, it's your birthday. If you don't mind, I'll have another glass." She sipped the wine and sat on a chair by the table.

Faith came out wearing a sheer nighty with nothing underneath, declaring, "Guys, I love your shower. I could have stayed there forever." Next, she moved behind Uma, placed her palms on her shoulders, and whispered to her, "After a shower, I love a nice, erotic massage. Would YOU like one? I became an expert after moving to New Haven."

Uma didn't answer, and Faith began a gentle rubbing of her shoulders. Slowly Uma's muscles relaxed. I moved to the other side of the table, facing the ladies. Uma looked at me pleadingly. I had no idea what she wanted and did not react. A moment later Uma's eyes closed, and her head leaned on Faith's tummy.

Faith gave me a winning smile as her hands continued rubbing Uma's shoulders. Five minutes later I heard Uma moan softly. Faith must have heard it too. Her hands slid slowly down, massaging lightly Uma's upper chest, gradually descending further.

When Faith's fingers touched Uma's upper breasts, she opened her eyes and stared into my eyes. I whispered to her, "Uma, I love you!" She smiled back and shut her eyes again.

Faith's palms went down further and cupped gently Uma's breasts over her blouse. She kneaded them and whispered, "Uma, your breasts feel so nice. I envy you. I wish my boobs were bigger, like yours..."

Uma's body didn't react, but a groan escaped her mouth.

Faith continued rubbing Uma's tits and muttered, "I saw your pictures. Your breasts are perfect. I'd love to touch and feel them, may I?"

Uma's lips clutched together and her eyes opened, focusing on my face. I nodded 'yes'. She sighed. She lifted her chin up, stared at Faith's face for a moment, and closed her eyes again.

Faith bent her upper body and kissed Uma's lips softly. Uma moaned, and her lips spread slightly.

Next, Faith moved her hand slowly up and gingerly inserted two fingers inside her blouse. Uma moaned louder. Faith followed with her palm inside Uma's blouse and started trailing toward her breast.

Uma placed her hand on Faith's, and together the hands moved over Uma's protruding tit. Faith leaned forward and kissed Uma again. This time Uma's lips spread wider, and I watched in awe Faith's tongue sliding into my lover's mouth.

The erotic sight didn't go unnoticed by my prick. It expanded and extended, threatening to tear the front of my pants. I rearranged it, stood up, and walked toward Uma. I whispered in her ear, "Honey, you are wonderful, and I love you more than ever."

Subsequently, I cupped Uma's other boob and pinched the covered nipple mildly. Her moans grew louder, and I was sure she was highly aroused. The combination of alcohol, kissing, and tweaking her sensitive breasts always led to her needing sexual relief. Another clue I noticed - her thighs spread apart. I pulled Faith's upper body up and French kissed her. As I was doing it, I took Uma's hand and placed it on my bulge. She squeezed it and then slowly massaged it. I opened my zipper, freed my raging cock, and touched Uma's lips with the spongy head. She opened her mouth and let it slide in.

I slowly unbuttoned Uma's blouse, exposing her white bra, which contrasted well with her darker skin. Next, I unclasped her bra letting it slip onto the carpet. Her dark round tits appeared with all their glory.

Faith gasped. She recovered soon after and muttered, "Uma, dear, they are magnificent. Please, may I kiss them?"

Uma, with her eyes still closed and her mouth wrapped around my shaft nodded up and down. Faith knelt on the carpet, cupped the fantastic tit, and kissed the nipple, which hardened on contact. She sucked on it gently and placed her palm on Uma's knee. Uma's groans were muffled by my cock blocking her mouth.

Then Faith's hand started trailing Uma's thigh under her skirt, closing in on her cunt. Uma's mouth sucked me harder, and her legs spread wider. Soon I saw Faith's hand moving under Uma's skirt, likely massaging her genitals.

Uma's milking my aching pole became too much. I felt if I didn't stop it, I'd ejaculate in less than a minute. It was time to move to the bed. I pulled my pecker out of Uma's mouth, gently raised Uma from her chair, and slowly led the girls toward the bed.

Uma remained with her eyes closed. Despite being extremely horny, she was too shy, and embarrassed being topless. As I unzipped her skirt, I hinted to Faith to undress too.

I placed Uma on her back and undressed quickly. Faith and I lay on both sides of Uma. Faith French kissed Uma again, sucking her tongue into her mouth, while my lips were milking Uma's nipple.

I heard Faith whispering to Uma, "Your body is fantastic. I want to eat you. OK?"

I didn't hear Uma's answer, but next, I saw Faith's head moving down, and Uma's hand following. I disengaged from Uma and saw Faith kneeling between Uma's round thighs, and starting to lick her cunt. Uma's body froze momentarily, and then shook violently, as she underwent a massive orgasm. She screamed her heart out. I inserted my thumb in her mouth and she instinctively began sucking on it.

Next, I hinted to Faith to climb on Uma and 69 her. I waited to see Uma's reaction to Faith's pussy in front of her face. Uma was still under the influence of her prolonged climax when Faith's labia touched her lips. I wasn't sure if Uma even knew what it was, but her tongue licked the folds and then sucked on them without hesitation.

I noticed Faith showed signs of getting aroused too. I moved between Uma's legs, aimed my cock at her snatch, and gradually started penetrating, while my hands found Faith's firm breasts and pinched them. She moaned with her mouth working very close to my probing prick. The humming moans vibrated the vagina, adding to my pleasure.

I knew I had little time before releasing my load, and pounded Uma's cunt faster while pinching Faith's nipples relentlessly.

Seconds later Faith's torso jolted, and she screamed, "Oh, shit! I aam cumming! Uma, your tongue iiis killing meee!"

I ejaculated deep in Uma's womb, sending her to another earth shattering climax. I continued ramming into her for the next 10 minutes, enjoying her whimpers.

Faith's orgasm slowly abated and she looked at me. I was still pounding Uma's helpless body, and whispered to Faith, "Girl, I did not forget you. Let's relax for 15 minutes, and you are next. And when I do it, I want Uma to play and kiss your sensitive breasts."

She smiled, "Yes, boss. I'll be happy to feel both of you concentrating on MY body. It's been a long time since I was thoroughly fucked. For a year, I was jealous of every slut, who had no problem getting into bed with anybody with a cock..." Then she went to the bathroom, and soon I heard the water pouring in the shower.

...

I slowed down and pulled my deflating prick out of Uma. I caressed her hair, and mumbled, "Honey, I hope you are OK. I love you and want you around for a little bit longer."

Her eyes didn't open, but a smile appeared, and she whispered, "The two of you played beautifully with my body. It was really awesome to feel so many hands and mouths exploring my body. The fucking finale was a pleasure too."

"Uma, honey, Faith was nice to you. Do you think we can return the favor?"

"I am still scared to look her straight in the eyes when we touch each other intimately, but If I could do everything without her looking into my eyes, I'd love to explore her heavenly body."

Faith came out of the shower. She was naked and a towel wrapped around her hair. She laughed, "Sorry guys, I went to the bathroom without realizing I needed to grab clothes with me..."

I smirked, "Faith, I agree, you need to apologize. How can we survive after watching your ugly naked body? We won't be able to sleep the night, suffering endless nightmares."

Uma laughed and shortly after went to the bathroom.

I stared at Faith's body, caressed it lightly, and said, "You were amazing. I wasn't sure your method of seducing Uma would work, but you did it. When you showered, I talked to Uma. She loved everything you did and wants to repay you. However, she is shy, and is uncomfortable when you look straight at her face. So, please, let her pleasure you with your eyes closed or looking elsewhere."

"Of course. And knowing that in addition to HER playing with me, I'll feel your monster drilling my hungry cunt, will be a much sought-after joy."

Ten minutes later Uma exited. She was naked with a towel around her head too. She giggled, "I thought if our guest preferred to be undressed like that, I, as the host, should appear the same. unless any of you objects..."

Faith and I looked at each other and spoke in unison, "Please stay like this!"

Next, it was my turn to shower. Seven minutes later I came out. The 2 ladies ogled me and Uma complained, "It's nice of you to be naked like us, but where is the towel around your head?"

We laughed, and Uma added, "I had a heart to heart talk with Faith. We agreed it's her turn to be the target of our manipulations. Honey, unfortunately, I was not blessed with a long hard tool between my legs, so it's up to you to use it in her right hole. In the meantime, I'll concentrate on her other erogenic parts - You know, everything above her waist."

"Sounds good to me. However, since the 2 of you became such good friends, will you please start first and I'll join shortly?"

Faith muttered, "Uma, I think what your boyfriend asks for is fair. Let me close my eyes, and you do to my body whatever you feel like." She shut her eyes, spread her legs somewhat, and relaxed.

Uma ogled the perfect body lying before her, and began by kissing Faith's lips. She moved at a slow pace down her body, taking her time sucking gently on her hard nipples. Faith's hand followed her, caressing Uma's black hair. When Uma's mouth eventually met Faith's cunt, she licked, sucked, and munched on it like there was no tomorrow. I was amazed. I didn't expect her to do it - after all, she had never done it before. But she did, and with much fervor!

My cock was impressed and without being touched, started rising. I rubbed it, wanting to ensure it was ready for its next assignment. Initially, I thought of letting one of the ladies suck it, but I changed my mind realizing they were entertaining each other nicely.

It was time to concentrate on Faith. Her exposed pussy was before me, reminding me of the good old times... I touched the entrance with 2 fingers. She was nicely moist and ready. Knowing Faith didn't need foreplay and wished to be handled roughly, I directed my rod into her entrance, and shoved it all the way in. She gasped and let out a small cry. Uma looked at us for a moment before bending down and sucking hard on Faith's sweet nipple.

I plowed into her neglected pussy relentlessly, while my hand kneaded roughly her other tit. Faith's pulse and breathing shot up, and soon she seemed to be on her way to a second orgasm. I intensified my strokes, massaged mercilessly her puffed clitoris, and growled, "Faith, you are nothing but a cheap slut, and you know it! Instead of a respectable lawyer, you should have been a street-whore. Here, cum for me and prove to Uma I was right!"