Jesse, Anya and Paul

Story Info
Paul's "wives" and cute Pixie give him a memorable night.
3.7k words
4.7
96.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

Author's Note: While it isn't necessary to read "Helping Sis Out 1 – or 2", it will help you have a better understanding of the story.

Paul was royally pissed. He'd only been married one month, back from his honeymoon for a week and they already had him working extra hours with the other actors and actresses. The part was good, but if it meant being away from his Jesse – and his Anya – it wasn't worth it.

The money was great, true. And it was probably the best role he'd ever had, the villain of the piece. But the last three nights, he'd worked well past midnight and come home to find the girls cuddled up in bed, sound asleep. They had obviously sated each other's sexual appetites, but their man had gone nearly a week without.

Few men had the life Paul had, many of them could only dream of it. Being married to tall, lovely, blonde Jesse and being the lover of her beautiful, sexy, wild sister Anya. Sharing a bed with both of them. Watching them grant his every sexual fantasy and give him a few new ones.

He had begun an affair with Anya while he was seeing Jesse. He loved Jesse with all his heart, but Anya had an unbridled sexuality that kept him coming him back. It didn't matter to the girls – they had been lovers even longer and were more than happy to share him.

The honeymoon had been wilder than any porn movie. Jesse had stood on the balcony, bikini bottom down around her ankles, while Anya fucked her with a dildo and Paul screwed Anya, first up her sweet, shaved pussy, then up the ass.

After a wild night at a Montreal nightclub, they came back to the Hotel and ordered room service. Both Jesse and Anya thought the cute French girl who delivered the food was scrumptious, so they made a lot of overtures to her. The girl didn't speak a lot of English, his wives didn't speak much French – but they made themselves clear enough and soon had the girl under them, Nikole eating Jesse's pussy while Anya ate her cunt. Paul had enough presence of mind to call down to the desk and tell them his wife was not feeling well and Nikole was attending to her.

At the time, Nikole's pretty little face was buried deeply in Anya's pussy from behind, Anya was devouring her sister's blonde-furred cunt, Jesse was being adored and Paul was drilling the little French Canadian cutie up her ass. "Oui, oui, OUI!" she screamed as Paul took her savagely, his women adoring every minute of this sexual escapade.

It seemed every moment of their honeymoon was charged with love and sex. They went to a jewelers and had Jesse's wedding ring duplicated for Anya, to seal their commitment as a permanent threesome. Anya cried like a baby when Jesse and Paul slid it on her finger, then she sucked off both her lovers all the way back to the hotel. They went to lunch that afternoon with the biggest smiles on their faces.

Paul's favorite moment was when he went to Ottawa to see the Aerospace Museum, the girls went out shopping. He saw the Avro Arrow and all the old planes, Paul sated his passion for all things pertaining to flight and drove back to the hotel. He was hungry, he wanted to gather his girls and go have dinner.

He entered their room, called out to the girls and when they came into the room, he forgot all about having dinner.

Jesse was wearing a long, flowing white negligee, around her neck was a white, leather collar. Attached to it was a long, silver chain, the other end of which was in Anya's hand.

His sweet, kinky Anya was wearing thigh-high, black leather "Fuck Me" boots and seamed black silk stockings. She wore a black lace thong, but above that she was wearing a black leather bustier, laced all the way up the top. She'd left a bit of it strategically unlaced, revealing her tanned, silky skin. She had let her hair go wild and tousled, and wore a black leather biker's cap. Paul smiled, wondering what his kinky other bride had in mind?

"Well, my darlings, have you been misbehaving?" he said, grinning at his ladies.

"Jesse has,darling!" Anya said, affecting a mock-strict appearance. "I ordered the little slut to service my cunt and she wouldn't do it!"

Getting into their game, Paul played along. "Jesse, is this true? You know I don't like it when you are willful."

Jesse looked up at her husband and smiled, playing along. "Yes sir. I'm sorry, but I just didn't want to suck her cunt." She looked at him, her luminescent blue eyes on fire with love for both of them. She was so beautiful, truly stunning in the filmy negligee. Her voice was soft, barely above a whisper as she spoke. "Mistress Anya told me that as punishment, she is going to fuck you and I must watch and do whatever she commands." Paul smiled at his creative brides.

Paul smiled, continuing to play along. "Did Mistress Anya tell you that you are also to undress me, dearest Jesse? Now hurry up, be quick about it."

Anya gave her sister enough freedom to do as Paul commanded. The delight clearly shining in Jesse's blue eyes, she undressed her husband as her sister watched eagerly. Anya swatted her sister's rump with a black riding crop and barked "You aren't moving fast enough bitch, move it!"

They played like that for hours. He watched his cock move in and out of his lover's pussy while her sister watched and masturbated herself. He loved watching Jesse at play, a dreamlike quality came over her face every time. Then, for being disobedient, Anya "punished" Jesse by fucking her with a ribbed dildo. Jesse climaxed all over the place, then Paul turned the heat up a notch by fucking his mistress up the ass as she did so.

Every day brought new delights, but he'd missed having his girls the last 6 nights. He had called and asked them to wait up, Jesse's sweet voice told him the girls would have a nap and wait for him. He was going to be with his babies again and was thrilled.

As he put on his overcoat, one of his co-stars, "Pixie" ran after him. Her real name was Patricia, but at only 5'2" tall, with her short-cropped black hair and dazzling green eyes, everyone had called her "Pixie" and she liked it, so it had stuck.

"Can we share a cab Paul? I'm going in your direction and you could drop me along the way."

He smiled at the pretty girl. She was a sweetheart, if she'd been a few years older and he'd been younger – or unmarried – he might have made a play for her. She played his baby sister in the play and a few times when he'd hug her, he was certain she was rubbing a little too close. He got a few hard-ons during his scene with the pretty nineteen-year old.

"Sure thing Pixie. My wife is waiting up for me, a few extra minutes won't make much difference."

"I understand you live with your wife and sister-in-law. That must be a little trying at times, with a lack of privacy."

Paul thought "If only you knew Pixie" and phoned for a taxi. It arrived within minutes, while they were riding in the cab, Pixie remembered something.

"Shoot, my roommate's having company tonight, I was supposed to call and see if the coast is clear. I didn't bring my phone."

"No problem. Just ride with me to my place, use the phone and you can take the cab from there, okay with you?

Pixie smiled at him. "Yes, thanks. You're a lifesaver."

Paul didn't figure the girls would object, but he knew he wanted to get Pixie in and out of the house as fast as he could. He wasn't even hungry, despite only having had a hamburger earlier in the day, all he could think about was getting in bed with his two wildcats.

The cab dropped them off and they let it go, knowing they could call another one if Pixie had to stay for a bit. He preceded her into the house, it was pitch-black. Had the girls gone to bed after all? His heart sank, Paul turned on the light.

"SURPRISE DARLING!'

On the floor, totally naked on a big rubber sheet, were Jesse and Anya. Their bodies were glistening, they'd oiled themselves up and looked wanton, truly desirable. Then he remembered ....

A soft giggle came from behind him. He turned and saw Pixie's smiling face and pretty green eyes.

"I guess the cat's outta the bag, huh?" she laughed.

He was slightly embarrassed, he chuckled. "I guess so." Neither of his wives made the slightest attempt to cover up, he sat down on the couch in front of them. He leaned over to kiss his Jesse, than his delectable Anya.

"Both of them?" Pixie queried.

Paul nodded, wondering how she'd react.

"Wow, you lucky fucking bastard." Paul had not expected a reaction like that.

Pixie went on. "ONE of them would make you lucky, they're both beautiful and sexy. But TWO of them – man, I'm surprised you can even concentrate on acting with these two to come home to! Lucky bastard. Okay, I gotta go use the phone." Pixie left the living room to find the telephone.

Both girls were flattered, although frustrated that their husband was neither naked, nor alone. They'd planned to give him one hell of a fucking to make up for neglecting him the last little while and then he showed up with this girl. Jesse felt a little put out as Paul explained that Pixie had just come in to use the phone.

Pixie came back into the living room. "Roomie's not answering the phone, which means her `guest' is still there. Shit. It's pouring out too. Got a spare bedroom I can crash in? I promise not to bother you guys."

Anya's devilish mind was working overtime. She had taken a good look at Pixie and found her sexy, she wanted to please her family, so why not?

"Pixie – you are `bothering' us a bit. Well, me anyway. It's bothering me that you're so sexy and you're not naked. Would you care to join us?"

Both Jesse and Paul were shocked, but only briefly, by Anya's boldness. Jesse had also found Pixie rather adorable, but unlike her sister, wasn't the bold one, the one to make advances. Paul thought to himself "Let's see what she'll do. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Pixie stood there, like a deer caught in the headlights of a car. Then, she walked over to the couch, where Paul was sitting and where his women were nearby, still on the sheet, glistening bodies, sensual flesh waiting to be explored.

She leaned over to Paul and whispered softly "Do YOU want me to join you?" He nodded silently.

Pixie looked over at the other beautiful blonde, who she knew to be Paul's wife. "Do YOU want me to join you?" Jesse nodded, showing her dazzling smile.

Pixie moved away from the couch to a nearby recliner. "Okay, guess that settles that then!" She began removing her clothes, doing a sexy little strip for a very appreciative audience.

Pixie's name even suited her manner of dress. She was wearing a short, white skirt with roses on it the came down to about mid-thigh and a matching halter. Her midriff was bare, beautifully tanned and flat, sexy and kissable. She shook her butt at the trio as she removed the skirt slowly, sliding it down sleek legs that were as tanned as the rest of her. Now she had on the cutest lace panties, white and ruffled, which followed. Paul wasn't at all surprised to see a bare pubis, it suited her.

Anya's own heart was fluttering, this girl was adorable. She was glad she'd made the overture, and if she knew her loves, she knew Paul and Jesse were as well.

Pixie unfastened her halter to reveal, tiny, soft delicate breasts with pink rosebud nipples. They were so beautiful, unencumbered by bra. She walked over to Anya in while heels and the panties. Anya looked up from her place on the sheet and grinned at Pixie.

"You want me totally naked?" Anya smiled at her and nodded.

"Well, then you make me naked. Take off my panties – with your teeth!"

Anya didn't hesitate to comply with the wishes of their newest playmate. From all the practice with her sister, she could be quite creative. She went one step further, leaning into Pixie's adorable body, she began kissing up the still-standing girl's legs towards her panty-covered mound. Pixie was trembling slightly, by the time Anya got to the panties, she was shaking with desire. Anya continued to tease – she'd pull the panties down so far, then kiss the girl a bit, pull, then kiss. Jesse watched her sister and knew full well the exquisite torture Pixie was feeling.

Jesse turned to her husband and smiled. "You sir, have too many clothes on!" she said with a soft giggle.

Paul completely agreed with his wife and began getting naked as fast as he could. He saw Anya pull Pixie down to the sheet with her and her sister and heard Pixie's soft sighs as Anya's seeking tongue found one beautiful breast and Jesse's found the other.

Watching the two stunning blondes and the adorable young brunette entwined in mutual lesbian lust aroused Paul. His cock was aching, yet he let his lovers be the architects for the pleasures yet to come.

Paul witnessed Anya grab a bottle of baby oil and cover the now-naked Pixie with oil. Jesse and Anya rubbed it all over the little minx until her body was glistening and he heard her sexy purrs as his ladies made love to his young colleague.

Paul didn't think he'd seen anyone as responsive to his wives's lesbian caresses. Pixie was loving every second of her tryst with the girls, Anya's fingers were stroking the lips of the girl's denuded pussy while Jesse was behind her, manipulating and caressing Pixie's petite, sweet tits.

Paul wasn't even slightly concerned that no one was loving him, he knew his women well enough to know a lot of this lesbian show was for his benefit. He ached to caress his cock and balls, but within a few seconds, he felt a gentle hand on his shaft.

He looked down to see cute, sweet little Pixie's green eyes looking up at him. "Go for it girl!" he heard Anya yell out. "Taste that cock!" Jesse chorused.

Pixie's sweet young face looked so sexy as she filled her mouth with Paul's cock. He didn't know how many lovers the girl had in the past, but she was a magnificent cocksucker. She trailed her talented digit all over his shaft, tracing every vein as he watched what his women intended to do next.

Squirming around, the women placed their sparkling forms around Pixie as she sucked cock, making an erotic spectacle. Jesse was underneath Pixie's sweet little cunt and began eating her eagerly, affixing her mouth and lips to Pixie's adorable little puss. On her side was his Anya, running her slender, knowing hands all over Pixie's soft frame, running her hands over the teen's taut frame, her back, her belly, her firm, tiny breasts.

Pixie was loving every moment of this new adventure. She'd never had sex with another girl before, although she'd been tempted. And her hunky co-star had been on her mind ever since she was cast in the play as his little sister. If she really had been his sister, big brother would have gotten HER cherry. His wife, his sister-in-law – they were both so sensual, their licking and tongues and knowing hands were bringing Pixie new heights of pleasure.

As Anya's hands played over the planes of her body, Pixie noticed the ring on her wedding finger. Her mind logically concluded the threesome was a permanent arrangement and felt even more flattered to be a part of it, even for a brief moment.

She loved Paul's cock in her mouth and wanted to make him cum, but knew his ladies deserved that honor. She slid her lips from around his shaft and looked over at Anya.

"Would you like to have a little of this?" she said sexily.

"I'd like to have a LOT of that!" Anya purred. She moved towards her lover as Pixie moved out of the way and embraced Jesse. Pixie and Jesse moved into Pixie's first `69' and the girl began tasting her first pussy. Jesse practically screamed into Pixie's cunt, the girl was a natural at eating pussy, and her youthful exuberance certainly didn't hurt.

"We've missed you soooo much darling!" Anya purred as she lowered her mouth to her husband / brother-in-law's shaft. Despite his love for Jesse, despite Pixie's enthusiasm, NO ONE gave head like Anya. She loved having a cock in her mouth or a pussy to eat. She'd told him that she could cum from just doing that and having witnessed it many times, he was now a convert to that belief. Anya frenched him from balls to tip, he could feel Jesse's & Pixie's eyes watching their coupling from beside them on the sheet. The girls were still locked in a carnal embrace, but now Pixie was on top of Jesse, eating the sexy blonde for all she was worth.

Pixie's sweet face looked so sexy as she reamed Jesse's pussy out. She swirled her tongue around Jesse's soft pussy, flattening it from time to time and licking up and down, while Jesse feasted on the tiny morsel that was Pixie's cunt.

Initially, Jesse had been quite unhappy to see Paul's guest, but trust her decadent sister to put a positive spin on things. The little sweetie licking her avidly was a nice addition to the evening's fun and games and a real treat! She had such soft skin and a kissable little body, so cute and edible.

Anya was loving every moment of the unplanned orgy, her man's cock was in her mouth and her beloved sister was putting on a highly erotic show with their new teen lover. Paul's cock was pulsating in her sucking mouth, the show was arousing him too.

Paul's exhaustion was long-forgotten, his women knew how to make him happy and he was loving their excursion into kink with pretty, tiny Pixie.

Jesse and Pixie were screaming in their initial climax, they were really getting into each other. Anya looked over to her sister, Jesse nodded in response and the girls switched places, Anya cuddled close to the still-cumming teen and began to fingerfuck her passionately.

"Hi honey. Welcome home!" Jesse giggled as she took Paul's cock in her mouth. Paul was concentrating hard NOT to cum, he wanted to experience Pixie's tight little snatch before he did that.

Bobbing her head up and down on Paul's cock, Jesse was in her own state of euphoria. Anytime she was with her babies, Jesse was happy. Pixie was a cutie, but Jesse had an idea to take it up a notch.

"Hey, all of you!" Jesse cried out. "I have a fun idea."

The other three listened attentively as Jesse outlined her plan. As everyone was going to have some fun, there weren't any objections.

On her hands and knees, body glistening with oil and passion, was the delightful Pixie. Within a second, she felt Paul's skillful cock enter her cunt. Anya's pussy was staring her in the face and she began to suck the sweet cunt with relish. Above Anya, her blonde, stunner of a sister was squatting, letting her talented sibling do her thing.

"Oh Godddd, fuck, this is good. Damned good! Fuck me `big brother', fuck your `little sister'!" Pixie screamed in delight. Paul's cock moved in and out of her with force, she could barely concentrate on eating Anya, but she did her best. Jesse's eyes took in the erotic tableau laid out before her and realized that times like this were amongst the best of her life.

Pixie moved her body like a sensual serpent, taking in all of Paul's cock, rolling her hips and ass back at him as he fucked her tight little cunt. Anya thought the girl was one of the cutest, hottest little firecrackers she'd ever seen and from the look on her sister's face, she could tell Jesse thought so too.

Surging back and forth, all his manhood was pumping inside the cute teen's sweet little body. Paul adored fucking her, he knew when they rehearsed next time, he would be able to see in his head the image of her naked body taking his cock, her tongue eating his lover's beautiful body.

Paul was perilously close to orgasm now, yet he was holding off. He wanted his girls to climax first, a "thank you" for being his loves, for being so wild, for enriching his life.

When he felt Pixie's tight little pussy contract around his cock, practically snapping it off as she orgasmed, he saw Anya and Jesse following a few minutes later. The girls were so in tune with each other, this wasn't a rare thing. Paul loosed his cum in Pixie's body a few moments later, mind not even considering if she was on the pill or not.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12