Jesse, Anya and Paul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls moved from the sheet, getting washcloths and the like with which to clean themselves, their man and their sexy guest. All three of them cuddled adorable Pixie close, enjoying her sweet little form and warm personality. Jesse and Anya had found a new "plaything", the sisters didn't think their husband would mind having scrumptious Pixie visit again.

"We got so into it Pixie, we didn't ask if you're on the pill?" Pixie shook her head "No" and Paul felt himself go white.

"Oh geez, what are we going to do if you get pregnant?" He looked at his wives and then over at Pixie, who was still panting from their exertions. The pretty brunette looked at him, smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

As always, it was crazy, unpredictable Anya who put the best spin on a bad situation. "Well darling, if that does happen, I guess we'll have to welcome two new members to our crazy little family."

12