Little White Lies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no you don't," she said. "You've been flaunting that giant cock in my face all afternoon, you dirty old man," she said. "You've gotten to look at all these hot young girls today and it got you all hot and bothered, didn't it," she said.

Don couldn't help himself, apparently, and nodded at the young woman. Releasing John, who groaned loudly, clutching at his cock and balls, Donna turned and moved over to Dexter.

Donna took a firm grip on his shaft, causing him to jump in surprise. Squeezing tightly as the other two watched, she smiled up at him for a few long moments, then turned to look at him.

"I said before that my pussy and mouth are yours, and I fucking meant it. This dick-less faggot doesn't get to decide who I fuck," she said, pointing at John. "You do."

Dexter smiled, reaching up to caress her face. She suckled at his thumb and grinned. "Can I suck your dad's cock?" she asked. "Please... please say yes."

Dexter, feeling really, really weird, shrugged. "If he's okay with it, yeah."

Donna smiled, not waiting for Don to say anything, and moved over. In one swift motion, she dropped to her knees and leaned over, taking the shaft of his old man into her mouth. Don groaned audibly, resting his hand on her back for a moment as she moaned around his shaft. Bobbing up and down for a few seconds, she slid her lips up and down the shaft as Dexter couldn't help but watch. Sitting up straight, she popped her mouth off of Don's cock and licked her lips, her hand stroking up and down as she stared seductively at him.

"Jesus," he said.

"Fuck..." she whimpered, moaning as she looked up at him and licked her lips. "I've wanted to do that for a long time," she said, smiling widely.

Glancing over, Dex saw that Don looked really uncomfortable, but also looked like he was really enjoying what was happening.

Movement behind them caught his attention, and Jessie came around the corner. She was wearing some lacy red lingerie that was a bit modest. It was a little surprising.

"So fuckin' hot," John said, reaching forward to try and touch her. Donna raised a hand and shook it at him, even going so far as to slap his cock.

He groaned, sitting back against the couch and promising to behave himself.

Jessie grinned, licking her lips as she looked at Dexter, and then over at Don.

"What do you think?" she asked, looking at Dex.

He smiled. "So hot, baby," he said. He looked down, feeling his shaft at full mast, and felt how sensitive the flesh was. He could feel it throbbing and knew it was because of the cock-ring.

Smiling, she immediately went back around the couch and went to go change.

Donna resumed bobbing her head on Don's crotch and carried on moaning like she was getting a drink of cool water after a month in the desert.

"Fuck," Don said, obviously getting close. Donna wasn't done playing though, and stopped sucking him off, her hand squeezing the head of his cock as Dexter watched.

"Not until I say, old man," she said, leaning down and naughtily licking the head, drawing a line of pre-cum from the head up to her mouth. His cock spasmed at her affection, and she was forced to squeeze even harder.

"Fuck," he said.

"What did I say?" Donna asked him.

"Fuck, not until you say," he told her.

Grinning, she leaned down and licked the head again, causing Don to wince.

Thankfully, Jessie entered again, this time in a white number that was see-through where it counted.

Smiling, he admired what she looked like and bade her come over. She shook her head though and disappeared again after letting everyone have a look. She stopped in front of Don last, turning and preening for him, even going so far as to bend over in front of him.

Dexter chuckled, seeing that his dad was still fighting off his orgasm, and that Jessie and Donna weren't making it easy.

After a few minutes, she came back, this time in a very naughty black number. It featured crotch-less panties, and an open cupped bra.

"Get over here and fuck me," Donna said, looking at John.

He immediately slid off the couch, taking a long look at Jessie as she slid down into his place. Reaching over, she started to stroke Dexter, and then reached over to push Donna's head back down onto Don's shaft.

"That's good," she said. "You know you're allowed to have fun and do whatever you want to this little cunt," she said, pulling Donna's head up by the hair.

He nodded and smiled, but didn't answer.

"You can be as rough as you like with the little whore," she said. "She loves it all. You can take her ass too if you like. John won't protest. All you have to do is shove him out of the way."

Don glanced over at Dexter again, still enjoying everything but obviously feeling weird with his own son in the room.

Dexter couldn't blame him. It was really hot, Jessie and Donna being so erotic and dirty with the three of them, but it was still really weird when he thought about one of them being his own dad.

Donna started to whimper then, and he watched as John started to fuck her from behind, her mouth immediately going back over his dad's cock-head.

Jessie giggled, turning and straddling Dexter. "You like that?" she asked, gesturing down at Donna.

Dex shrugged. "I mean, I wouldn't want it to be me," he joked.

She giggled, reaching down and lifting her hips up at the same time. He felt the flesh of her pussy being pushed aside by the head of his cock, and her eyes took on the look of mild concern and alarm that she got when he slid into her.

"Fuck... baby," she whimpered, leaning into him. He saw her wince out of the corner of his eye and looked at her.

"You okay?" he asked.

She nodded, smiling and kissing him. "Just a little sore," she said.

Gently, she started to fuck him, arching her hips and grinding against him as Donna was spit-roasted beside them.

"So what I meant was, could you imagine me being in the middle like that?" she asked.

He chuckled, seeing how provocative she was being and that she was trying to provoke him into getting more excited.

"Totally," he said, smiling widely.

"You'd love it if I just threw Donna aside and started fucking them right now, wouldn't you," she said.

Dexter laughed. "Heck yeah," he joked.

She giggled, kissing him. "I love you so much," she said, still grinding away.

"I love you," he said. "You know how to get me going."

She giggled. "I know you have this secret desire to watch people use me like the little sex-toy I am," she said, grinning and looking down at her tattoo.

He laughed, realizing that she was still trying to provoke him. "You're being a naughty little slut today, aren't you?"

She giggled and nodded. "I totally am," she said, leaning in and whispering in his ear. "You'll never believe what happened when we went inside earlier," she said, kissing him.

He chuckled, sensing that she was going to tell him some tall tale now. She was definitely pulling out all the stops!

Donna suddenly stopped what she was doing and turned, shoving John back. Standing, she moved up and straddled Don as he started to protest.

"Shut up," she said, sliding down and starting to fuck him without any pretense. He groaned, glancing over at Jessie and Dexter. Dex could see her smile and wink at him.

"Just enjoy it, papa," she said, smiling.

Turning, she kissed Dexter again and started to grind against him harder.

"You ready to hear my naughty confession?" she asked, looking playfully up at him.

He smiled. "Hit me with your best shot," he said.

She grinned. "It's a good one," she said. Leaning in close, she started to whisper in his ear.

"Papa was putting some ointment on my ant bite earlier," she said. "I decided to sit on the cabinet like a bit of a slut, I guess," she said, smiling and looking demurely up at him. "I'm such a bad girl."

Dex smiled, spanking her rump with his left hand and squeezing her breast with his right. "This sounds pretty good, so far," he said, loving how creative and naughty she was being.

"So, Papa starts groaning and grunting all dramatic like with that giant fucking cock all hard and delicious looking," she said, smiling at him. "I tried to make him feel better by telling him it was okay, but I guess it came out sounding all throaty and horny," she said, rolling her eyes at him.

He chuckled. "Yeah? Then what?"

She grinned. "I knew you'd like to hear this," she said. "So then, he just grabs me off the counter and slams me up against the kitchen wall, all dramatic and hot and sexy," she said, breathing hard as she whispered in his ear. "Fuck... Dex, baby," she said.

"Cum hard for me," he said, his hands moving to her hips to help her start fucking him faster.

"He fucked me so hard up against the wall," she whimpered, leaning down and whispering quietly into his ear. "He was so worried that you were going to be upset," she said. "He came inside my fucking dirty pussy, baby," she said, whimpering loudly. Groaning in pleasure he felt his own orgasm peaking as her slammed into her. Her pussy spasmed up and down his cock, and he groaned, feeling his cum shoot out and into her waiting cunt.

"Fuck..." she groaned, sliding down a final time. "Fuck baby, that was so hot."

He smiled. "You have the best confessions," he said, kissing her.

She smiled widely, looking curiously at him for a few long moments after her orgasm subsided. A few seconds later, she leaned in a kissed him deeply. "I'm guessing it was okay then?" she asked, looking up into his eyes.

He smiled and nodded. "That was more than okay. I really enjoyed it."

"You're really the best boyfriend," she said. "Is it okay if I do that again sometime?" she asked.

He chuckled. "Of course. It was really damn hot." He hoped she had another good story to tell him soon.

She smiled widely, turning and looking over at where Donna and Don had been fucking. Dex followed her gaze and saw that John was fucking Donna doggy-style.

"Where's Don?" Jessie asked.

Donna whimpered and pointed up, indicating that he'd gone upstairs.

"I'll go check on him," Dex said.

Jessie shook her head. "I'll go. You destroy that little whore over there," she said. "I'll be back in a bit." As she stood, she thwapped his cock down, and he noticed that he was just as hard as he'd been when he was fucking her.

Smiling, he stood, moving over to the front of Donna and shoving his goo-covered cock into her mouth.

The wanton harlot whimpered, sucking hard and taking him deep as John grinned, slapping her hard on the ass as Dex thrust into her throat. She started to orgasm quickly after he joined the couple, and Dexter pulled hard on her head in mid-orgasm, driving the head of his cock into her throat and causing her to whimper and then gasp as he withdrew, her gaze shooting up at him menacingly. He knew she was telling him to stop fucking around and just take her.

He smiled, intending to do just that.

*****

Jessie

Of course, Dexter had been okay with it! She'd known for a fact that he would be. She'd told him exactly what had happened, and it had maybe been a little embellished because of the activity they were participating in at the time of the confession, but it had been the truth, nonetheless.

She smiled widely, walking out of the room and then jumping in surprise when she saw Don peering around the corner. She smiled.

"Naughty naughty," she said, smiling widely. Coming over to him, she took his hand in her own, seeing his still hard cock.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

He nodded. "I just... it's just a bit much," he said. "I mean, Donna is super pretty and very sexy, but she's just so aggressive."

Jessie smiled. "Well, you'll be glad to know that I told Dexter about what happened, and he not only was fine with it, he said that it was really hot. I asked him if I could do it again sometime, and he said that he definitely wanted me to!"

Don had a look of genuine baffled surprise on his face, and Jessie giggled, sliding her hand around his shaft and stroking.

"You're getting so good at flirting, Papa," she said, pulling him down and kissing him on the lips.

"He really wasn't mad? He actually said it was okay?" he asked.

She nodded. "I promise!"

He shook his head. "I don't know," he said. Looking up, he sighed and then looked back down the hallway into the den. Jessie followed his gaze and saw that John and Dexter were spit roasting Donna, Dex facing away from the door.

Jessie smiled, taking Don's hand and pulling him away. "Do you want to fuck me again, Don?" she asked. "We can be super quick and it'll be just like we're flirting and playing around."

He shook his head. "You've got a weird definition of flirting, young lady."

She giggled. "Well, Dex didn't say you could take me upstairs and make love to me for hours. If we did that, even though I'm sure you would just destroy my poor, wet, naughty little pussy," she said, laying on the playfully, sexy attitude, "it would still be cheating."

He groaned, trying to push her hand away.

She smiled, pulling him into the kitchen then, and saw him beginning to acquiesce to her charms.

"Don, Dexter said it was okay, and besides we're just being friendly and flirty!"

He still didn't look convinced, so she slid up on the cabinet, much in the same position that she'd been in before.

"Now... if you just step forward a little, you can accidentally shove that big, beautiful cock into your son's girlfriend again."

Don groaned, whimpering in defeat. Gripping his shaft at the base, he looked up at her with a sudden intensity that surprised her.

"You just keep pushing until you get what you want, don't you," he said, staring hard at her.

She grinned, nodding.

Crying out in surprise, she felt him yank her off the cabinet and impale her on his perfect cock.

"Oh my fucking God!" she said, moaning loudly. "Fuck... papa... yes!"

He grunted pleasure, leaning his head down onto her shoulder as he easily held her up.

"Tell me how good my pussy feels," she begged, her entire womanhood throbbing around his shaft in the excitement of the taboo situation.

"God, you feeling incredible," he replied. "I've honestly never had better."

She whimpered in pleasure at his sweet words, groaning as he lifted her slowly and started to let her down, his cock forcing its way into her depths and pushing her folds apart, forcing pleasure to flow from her pussy to the rest of her body.

"Fuck, you're good at fucking me, Papa," she said. "Fuck me," she begged. "God, fuck me so hard."

He groaned, pulling her up again, then sliding her down. Moving to where they were before, he powerfully fucked into her again and again, driving his cock into her tender pussy relentlessly.

"I wanted you since I first met you," Don admitted. "I wanted you so bad for so long."

"Guh," Jessie moaned. "I love that you're fucking me, Papa," she cried.

He groaned, moving the two of them again. He carried her to the hallway that led to the den, and she looked down as he started to hammer her into the wall. John and Dex were both sitting near each other, and she figured Donna was on her knees, pleasuring both of them.

Whimpering, she started to cum again, feeling Don's strong arms supporting her as she watched her boyfriend being pleasured.

John stood then, obviously finished, and turned, smiling widely as he saw Jessie.

She whimpered, her orgasm filling her entire body as Don finally started to cum, grunting quietly as he hammered her backward again and again into the wall.

Groaning, he finally let her slide down to stand in front of him for a second, cum oozing from her pussy as she slid down to her knees.

Turning, Don disappeared upstairs, and she heard the shower turn on a few seconds later.

John didn't waste any time though and moved in front of her face. She was still weak and lightheaded from cumming so hard so quickly after her boyfriend had given her one, but she still knew what he wanted.

Opening her mouth, she accepted his cock and smiled when she tasted the familiar taste of his cum, sucking hard as he started to fuck her mouth.

Groaning, she slid her hand down between her legs and started to play with the cum there. Whimpering in whorish pleasure, she looked up at him and drew a gooey hand up.

"Oh hell yeah," John said, grinning widely. "Do it, you nasty little slut."

Jessie whimpered at his demeaning words, and immediately pushed her fingers into her mouth, moaning at the two distinct flavors of cum that she was tasting. Dipping them into her pussy again, she brought them up and slid them into her mouth around John's cock as he slid it back in again.

He always got hard quickly after he came, which was one of the reasons Donna loved him so much. He could cum super often, but he was practically always hard, small dick or not.

Jessie whimpered, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of his cock sliding into her mouth again. She rubbed her pussy harder, feeling the hard nub of her clit throbbing with anticipation and pleasure. John grunted in pleasure, looking down and watching the lewd act. Sliding a dollop of cum up and across her clit, she rubbed it hard against the nub, groaning as he started to lift her up.

Giggling, she realized that he was being extra flirty. He'd never been this much fun, so she figured she might as well let him have his fun. Dex had exactly said it was okay, but he'd let her fuck his dad, and she'd already sucked off John several times. Of course he'd be okay with it. Besides, John looked like he was about ready to pop and they hadn't even gotten all that flirty yet!

Wrapping her legs around him, she giggled as he moved into place between her thighs. Suddenly, she whimpered in quiet pleasure as she felt him slide into her. She groaned, thinking about how dirty she was being. If Dex saw, he'd probably come over and fuck her right after John finished. She giggled, thinking about how naughty this was.

Donna would definitely want to punish John, and even though she knew that since his cock was small that it didn't count all that much since she couldn't feel it, she figured that she'd still tell her friend about what had happened. Besides, she could barely feel him after having both Don and Dexter's mammoth cocks inside of her. Still, anything felt good in her current state, and he was definitely no slouch in the sex department. Whimpering, she clutched at his back as he started to thrust, pushing her against the wall where she and Don had been fooling around.

"Just hurry, you wimp" she whimpered weakly, kissing his shoulder as he started fucking her harder against the wall. She was trying to say things that he liked to hear, but her pleasure filled brain was having a hard time of finding the right words. "I want to go get cleaned up."

John grinned, leaning forward and kissing her, apparently not caring about the taste of cum in her mouth. She whimpered at his constantly surprising and disgusting kinkiness, clutching at him as her tongue pushing hotly into his mouth.

"God, you're so fucking nasty," she groaned, gripping the back of his head, turned on beyond reason at his actions. Unsurprisingly, she felt another orgasm building, and whimpered quietly into his mouth as she started to cum.

"Fuck, Jessie," he groaned, as his cock began to spasm inside of her. She felt him filling her pussy up and wished that he'd warned her so that she could have had at least one load in her mouth. Weakly, she slid to the floor and reached upward for his erection, shining and icky from fucking her. Pulling him forward, she brought his cock to her mouth again and sucked hard, sliding her lips from the base of his shaft to the tip, and then rubbing her tongue around the head. He looked like he was going to go into convulsions from the sensitivity, so she smiled and stopped, looking up at him and waiting to see what he was going to do. After a few seconds, it seemed that his cock wasn't as sensitive as it had been, and he thankfully pushed the gooey tool back into her hungry mouth, letting her have her prize as she gulped down the remnants. He grunted, and she could swear she felt another little gob of spunk ooze out from the head.

123456...8