Little White Lies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His dad smiled widely and nudged him in the ribs. "I mean, all those women, naked, nubile and young, gorgeous, God Almighty!"

He slapped his hands together, laughing.

Dexter was beginning to understand.

"I mean, you saw how they were. And, the weirdness of us being nude around each other aside, those girls were so fascinated with us!" he said, smiling.

Dexter nodding, trying to conceal his confusion and growing concern.

"And when it finally happened," he said, clapping his son on the shoulder, "Oh my God. To think you get to have that on such a regular basis! God, Dexter, you are one lucky man!"

Stunned, he sat in silence. He finally understood completely. Jessie hadn't been telling him a story the night before. She'd actually had sex with his own dad.

"In all seriousness though, son," Don said, turning. "I'm really, really okay. I mean, I'm obviously happier than I've been in a long time. Jessie is a breath of fresh air and is taking care of the house better than any else ever could, and she's been helping me find a date. Now, my wonderful son lets her have sex with me. It's too much."

Dexter nodded, trying to recover.

"Do me a favor, and tell your girlfriend that I'm okay," he said.

Dexter turned, looking at him. His dad turned and saw the confusion there. "Oh shit," Don said. "You didn't know."

Immediately, Dex saw the look on his dad's face drop, and he snapped back to reality. "Huh? No, of course I did!" Dexter said, determined not to break his dad's heart by revealing that he actually hadn't known.

His dad looked at him, concerned.

"You think I wouldn't know about my girlfriend trying to seduce you?" he asked, rolling his eyes.

His dad broke into a smile. "Son, I don't mind saying that it was the most intense sex I've ever had."

Dexter forced himself to smile, his stomach wrenching up in knots. He wasn't going to take anything out on his dad though, and he promised himself that he wouldn't yell at Jessie or break up with her without talking to her first.

"That being said," his dad said. "I really appreciate it, but I really don't need any... extra attention from her, if you catch my meaning."

Dexter nodded, forcing another smile. "No problem."

His dad smiled and stood. "Son," he said, smiling at him as he stood near the door. "Thank you."

Dexter smiled, feeling sincerity in his father's voice. Turning, his father left the room and shut the door as he went.

Dexter laid back on the bed, trying to process everything. He wanted to call Jessie immediately, but knew she was still helping her boss. He figured a text message would suffice but wanted to make it as serious and as concise as possible, hoping she'd get that he was upset and needed an explanation.

After leaving the message, he lay back down on his mattress and waited.

An hour or so later, he heard his phone buzz and impatiently read her response. At first, he wanted to talk to her at home, where he was comfortable. He knew his dad would be home though, and definitely didn't want to cause him any more stress by having him accidentally overhear something. He told her to meet him at her house instead, and quickly got ready to leave.

He gave her a bit of time to get home and get comfortable, and then drove over, his heart pounding as he wondered what he was going to do or say. He told himself over and over again to let her explain, and not to jump to conclusions.

Still, his heart was pounding and by the way he was gripping his steering wheel, he knew the chances of him not blowing his top were slim. As he pulled in, he took a deep breath and got out of his truck, walking toward her apartment stairs.

The stairs seemed to be much longer than before. As he trudged up them, his feet felt like they weighed tons.

He took a deep breath, then tried the door handle. It swung open easily.

He looked up, seeing John and Donna, both dressed and getting ready to leave.

"Brother!," John said, smiling. "You wanna make the tramp here stay so you rearrange her guts?"

Dexter forced a laugh and shook his head. "Naw, bud, I'm good. Y'all leaving?"

"Goin' to visit my folks," he said, shrugging. "Gotta keep our clothes on."

Donna smiled as he looked over at her, and in that instant, Dexter remembered the first serious conversation he had with the beautiful, black-haired vixen.

It wasn't the part where she threatened to break his cock off, and not the fun way. On the contrary, he suddenly remembered her words.

"Look, the point is, you seem like a decent guy and I'm hoping you're more understanding of what a unique person she is. You don't seem like the jealous type, and that's important when it comes to Jessie. That's really important when it comes to being with her. She can't help but be flirtatious, and a lot of guys can't handle that. I'm not kidding. You're going to see her flirt with other guys, and she's a little naive at times. Things can easily get out of hand."

He sighed, his anger softening. Jessie opened the door to her room and peered out, looking at him, concern clear on her face.

Donna and John were saying something else, but he didn't hear them.

She seemed to force a smile and held her arms out, and he realized then how much he loved her.

The door closing behind him drew him out of his daze, and he turned seeing that Donna and John were gone.

Turning back around, he saw that Jessie was still there, her arms still out.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

He sighed. Part of him wanted to forget, but another part knew that he had to know what happened.

Stepping forward, he slid into her arms and hugged her deeply.

"Are you okay honey?" she asked. "You're worrying me. Your text sounded angry and you don't seem yourself."

Dexter took a deep breath and let himself be led to her room. Sitting on the bed, she sat next to him, looking over at him, worry clear on her face.

"I have to ask you something that I already know the answer to," he said.

"Okay," she said, turning him to look at her as they moved to the center of the bed. "You know I'll never intentionally lie to you, honey."

He nodded, and she patiently sat there waiting while he worked up the courage to ask what he needed to.

"Have you ever cheated on me?" he asked.

She frowned, looking shocked at him. "What?" she asked. "Seriously?"

He furrowed, his brow in confusion having expected a different answer.

"Of course not," she said. She looked a little irritated all of the sudden, and that surprised him.

"Jessie, tell me exactly what happened with my dad," he said, looking directly at her.

She sighed, shaking her head. "Sweetheart, that was an accident, and I already told you what happened."

He shook his head. "For me," he said. "Just tell me."

She sighed, her face dropping as she began to realize that he was really upset. "What's the point?" she asked. "You've obviously made up your mind."

He shook his head. "No, don't be that way. I'm asking for the truth."

"What's the point?" she asked. "You're going to leave."

He sighed. "I never said that. Now please, talk to me. Tell me what happened, again."

She sighed. "I told you, your dad was all horny and conflicted yesterday evening. I didn't mean to, but I provoked him into forcing himself on me."

Dexter was still confused, though, and asked her to explain.

She sighed again, irritated. "I was sitting on the cabinet like this," she said, spreading her legs wide and putting her heels near her butt, and would have been displaying herself were she nude. "You remember the ant bite?" she asked.

He nodded as she pulled her shorts back and showed him the spot where it had bitten her. There was a little red welt there.

"Some of the other girls had been flirting with him, and he was really hard. I mean, everyone was naked, if you remember."

Dexter nodded, conceding the point. Indeed, Dexter had seen how excited his dad had been. Noticing it had been one of those times he'd been weirded out knowing his dad had a hard-on.

"Now, I know it sounds like bull, but I wasn't trying to even be flirty right then. And I know that I always flirt with him and try to get reactions out of him, but I was concerned. He was making this grunting noise and shaking his head, staring at my pussy and like... swaying in place. I guess... I guess the excitement of the day and the fact that I was accidentally displaying my pussy to him were too much. I tried to get his attention, but it came out all throaty and like... horny sounding I guess. That seemed to push him over the edge. He grabbed me and pulled me off the counter, kissed me and shoved it in, all at once."

Dexter winced, closing his eyes.

"Baby, I told you this all last night," she said, putting a hand on his leg.

He sighed. "So you got fucked in my kitchen?" he asked, more venom in his voice than he realized.

She sighed, nodding. "He picked me up and kept saying he was sorry. When he finished, he put me down and we both saw that Erin had seen us. So... I ran to the bathroom with her and had her come out to distract you so that I could talk Don down. He was seemingly on the verge of panic. I told him that I'd tell you, and so I did, later that night."

Dexter sighed, looking up and seeing her with tears in her eyes. "He was broken up about it?" he asked.

She nodded, wiping a tear away. "Extremely. He kept apologizing and wouldn't listen. I mean, I was worried too, but I knew that you would understand a situation like that. It wasn't like I ever tried to seduce him before or even suck his dick."

He sighed. "Honey..."

She shook her head. "I told you this all last night. Why did you say it was okay if it wasn't?" she asked.

He was the one that was taken aback by the venom in her voice then and sat back a bit.

"I thought you were telling me a kinky story," he said eventually. "I thought you were telling me something to get me more excited, like dirty talk."

She frowned. "I wouldn't lie to you, Dex," she said. "I was confessing. I just know that it turns you on when I misbehave and let you see. You didn't get to see it this time, so I was giving you the details."

He sighed, rubbing his temples. For a long while, neither said anything.

Finally, Jessie turned away and lay down on the pillow.

Dexter felt better, knowing that it had been an accident. He just didn't know how to move on. Part of him was jealous, part was upset that it happened, and part wanted to comfort her, and let her know it was okay.

Spooning up behind her, he snuggled his arm around her, despite her sniffling cries. "I love you," he said.

"You do?" she replied. "You think I cheated on you."

He sighed, kissing her neck. "No, sweetie, I don't."

She turned, looking at him as she faced him. "Really?"

He nodded. "In the most technical terms, he raped you," he said. "Though I think the more appropriate explanation is that you instigated him forcing himself on you."

Jessie looked horrified at him. "Dexter, your dad didn't rape me!"

He sighed. "Well, of course he didn't, but what would you call it?"

She sighed, rolling her eyes in exasperation. After a few seconds of silent contemplation, she looked at him. "I don't know, a happy accident?"

He smirked. "Happy accident?"

She shrugged, a wry smile coming to her face. "Well, I didn't exactly hate it. He's just as big as you are."

He found that strangely comforting, and leaned in, kissing her deeply. She began to cry again, and he brushed a tear away.

"I love you so much," he said.

"I love you," she replied. "I love you, I love you, I love you."

He smiled, enjoying hearing her words again.

"So, you're not mad or anything anymore?"

He shrugged. "Dad told me to thank you but to tell you that he doesn't need any special favors anymore."

She frowned, and then caught herself. "Right," she said.

Dexter kissed her again, and the kiss began to start things up. After they undressed each other, he slid over the top of her and entered her quickly.

"God, baby," she said. "I promise I didn't purposefully cheat on you."

He grunted, her words reminding him that his father had recently plowed his girlfriend. The thought seemed to spur something in him, and he grunted in pleasure.

"So wait," she said, though he didn't slow down. "When I asked if you minded if I did it again, you weren't letting me fuck him again, were you?"

Dexter groaned, propping himself up and looking down. "You didn't."

She smirked, then giggled up at him, obviously taking the chance that he wasn't going to be upset.

"I mean, I did ask if you minded if it happened again," she said.

"Well, yeah, I thought you meant the story-telling, confession-time, sex-thing," he said.

She smiled. "No, I thought you meant that it was okay that I was fucked by your dad, and that it was okay for me to go upstairs and find him and fuck him again."

Dexter grunted, thinking about him being downstairs, distracted, while his slutty girlfriend went and fucked his own dad. The sheer eroticism of the idea made him stop fucking her for a second and close his eyes, smirking down toward her.

Opening them again a few seconds later, he saw her smiling widely up at him.

"He was watching us from the hallway," she said. "When I got up to go check on him, I saw him there. I told him that you said it was okay, even though it was a silly misunderstanding the first time. He still didn't want to."

Dexter smirked, listening as she laid it on thick, but not dismissing any of it as story fluff this time. He decided to believe every word she was saying.

"I pulled him into the kitchen where he'd... raped me the first time," she said, looking directly up at him.

Dexter groaned, hearing the foul admission fall from her lips. I was still horny, and I couldn't stop thinking about his perfect cock and your perfect cock, and how much I wanted you both at the same time. So..." she said, pulling him down and kissing him for a moment. She pushed him back up and let him resume fucking her. "So I started talking all slutty and dirty and forced him to take me again. He lifted me up and pulled me over to the hallway and fucked me up against the wall while we watched you guys."

Dexter couldn't believe hearing his girlfriend's story of how she'd cheated on him could be so exciting, but he was having a hard time staving off his orgasm long enough to give Jessie her own. She was moaning between her words, though, and looked to be on the verge.

"He came inside my pussy, baby," she said. That seemed to push her over the edge, and indeed the knowledge that his own father had filled his love's pussy with his own seed, not once but twice in the same day that he had, pushed him as well.

Gasping loudly, he began to cum, pressing hard down on Jessie's shoulders as he thrust again and again into.

She whimpered again and again, pulling him down on top of her as he finally stopped thrusting, kissing his face and neck.

"Are we okay?" she asked, still mid-orgasm.

He was panting heavily, lost in pleasure, but nodded in response.

"I promise, we're okay," he said. "I... I just had to hear it from you."

She smiled, happy tears coming to her face. "I'm so sorry that I wasn't clearer," she said. "I never meant to hurt you."

He smiled, kissing her again. A sudden realization hit him then, and he looked at her. "Did you shower and clean yourself up before coming back down?"

She giggled, nodding. "He didn't seem to mind helping me shower," she said. "We behaved ourselves there. I let him get me all clean, and he kept saying he couldn't believe you were okay with what happened, and how bad he still felt. There were parts that I didn't let him clean though, since it was different sperm in there and all and I know how boys get about other guys spunk."

He nodded. "I'm definitely not like John and Eric."

"Speaking of that little lech, John," she said. "He totally came up and shot his load on my pussy," she said.

Dexter was surprised at that, but not all that taken aback. It seemed like something John would do.

"Still, he was only in me for like... ten seconds anyway," she said.

Dexter raised an eyebrow. "Your mouth?"

She shook her head.

"Wait, John fucked you?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

She shrugged, smiling up at him. "If you can call it that. I was all cum-drunk and sitting on the floor. John came up and picked me up. I thought it was to help me to the bathroom, but he just shoved it in and started hammering me into the wall. But... like I said, it was only like ten seconds."

Dexter sighed, shaking his head.

"Oh come on," Jessie said. "You can't be fine with your dad fucking me and not John. You constantly have sex with his girlfriend!"

Dexter nodded. "I know, I just... I would have liked to be included in the decision. He just... took it."

Jessie giggled. "Well, neither of them really ask permission all that much," she said. "You've seen them."

He sighed, nodding. "Just... please try and include me in on these decisions?" he asked.

She smiled, nodding. An idea obviously struck her then, as she smiled and looked up at him with renewed intensity.

"What?" he asked.

"Want me to let you watch the next time I fuck your old man?" she asked.

He smirked at her, wondering if she was pushing his buttons or being serious. Not taking anything for granted, he shook his head.

"Dad was serious about not wanting to be getting involved in anything between us," he told her.

She frowned for a second, but then smiled and shrugged. "I'm in love with you," she said. "If I get to take care of, that's fine, and if not... that's fine too. I only want to make you happy."

Dexter smiled, turning over onto his back and kissing her as she slid down on top of him.

"Dex," she said a few minutes later.

"Mmm?" he murmured.

"I'm sorry if that was really cheating. I... I never meant to."

He nodded, lifting her head from his shoulder and kissing her softly on the lips. "It's behind us. I'm okay, I promise."

She smiled, seemingly content with that answer.

Dexter lay there with her, feeling her breathing getting deeper as she started to fall asleep, and wondered if he really was okay. Jessie seemed really regretful about it all, so he figured she was truthfully sorry.

Who could he really be mad at? She'd asked him if it was okay that she was naked around their house. She'd asked him if it was okay that she'd made his dad jerk off, twice now. They'd gone lingerie shopping together, and she was probably more than "flirty" with him then. Was he really surprised that his dad had nailed his own girlfriend? It was his own fault as much as anyone else's.

He nodded firmly, convinced that he was indeed okay with what had happened. He just had to work to be more observant and inquisitive with his girlfriend. He smiled, looking at her sleeping form atop his own body.

He was scared of losing her, he realized. At first, he figured it was because he was in love with her. Then, all at once, it hit him.

This is what people spoke about in poems and romantic songs. This is what sappy movies were all about. He knew then that as long as she still loved him and was honest, he would forgive anything she did.

He couldn't believe that he didn't realize it before.

She was... the one.

1...345678