Little White Lies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling down for a moment, he kissed her with a wink and then turned to go join his girlfriend and Dex again. Turning, she saw that Donna was bouncing up and down, obviously having mounted Dex again. She wondered weakly if Dex had gotten to see her playing with his dad and relieving John but couldn't say for sure.

After a few minutes of sitting quietly and gathering her strength, she finally managed to stand and made her way upstairs. Aftershocks and constant ripples of pleasure in the form of contractions and convulsions hit her every few seconds, and she whimpered quietly each time. Slowly, she climbed the stairs, hearing Don's shower going.

She smiled. "So nice of him to leave his door open for me. I guess he knew I would be coming up and needing to get clean."

She smiled, slowly making her way down the hall. Not bothering to knock, she slowly made her way to his bathroom and directly over to the shower.

Opening the door, she saw him smile at her as she looked up. "Mind if I use your shower?" she asked, stepping in.

He chuckled, and stepped out so that she could get in.

"You might want to help me," she said. "I can't really feel my legs all that much."

He smiled, then nodded down at her body. "You want to shower with that lingerie on?" he asked.

She giggled, not even having remembered that she still had the getup on. "Would you mind helping me, Papa?" she asked. "I'm promise I'm not even trying to flirt right now."

He chuckled, smirking at her. Clearly, he didn't believe her.

She let it go and lifted her arms as he started to undress her. After he got the skimpy garment off, he stepped out, despite her momentary protests, and retrieved a washcloth. Pausing, he held it up and stepped back in.

"You sure this is okay?" he asked.

"Dex is downstairs fucking Donna," she said, smiling weakly up at him. "Besides, we're just showering."

Don smirked at her, and then poured some of his made-for-men soap into the rag. Taking it in his masculine hand, he started to gently rub the cloth across her body. She groaned in pleasure, leaning forward and placing both hands on the wall. She felt the comforting girth of his cock push into her butt cheek, but he irritatingly moved it away as he washed her down.

The assisted washing felt too good though, and she let it go.

"I still can't believe my son was okay with what happened," he said.

She smiled, letting the water wash over her face and then leaning forward to let it wash over her back as he moved around to her legs, and then started to wash her front. As he moved her around to face him, she leaned forward and laid her head down on his chest. Smiling, she nuzzled the wet hair on his pectoral muscle and kissed it.

"You and my baby have the perfect amount of chest hair," she murmured happily. He chuckled, and she felt him kiss the top of her head affectionately. Sighing happily, she hugged him, then let him continue washing her.

A few minutes later, he squeezed out the washcloth and set it on the towel rack to dry, then opened the door and stepped out. She pouted for a moment, but knew that he wasn't going to stay with her. He looked exhausted, and she couldn't blame him. She needed to recover and clean her girl parts anyway, and she didn't think that was something Don wanted to see.

After doing so, she let herself enjoy the water for a good while longer, then stepped out feeling refreshed. Don was laying in bed snoring softly. She supposed that she'd been in the shower longer than she realized, so she quietly shut off the bathroom light and went to look in on Dexter. He wasn't in his room, so she went to check downstairs. As she hit the bottoms step, she giggled, hearing moaning coming from the den.

*****

Dexter

Grinning down at the very turned on little tramp, he thrust hard into her mouth again, causing her to moan and gag a little at the intrusion. John slapped his girlfriend's ass again, much harder than the first time, and then followed it up with three more in rapid succession.

Donna's eyes rolled back in her head and she winced in pain and pleasure, then a long, throaty and guttural groan of pleasure forced its way out of her throat around his cock. Grinding harder, Dex pulled her as deep as he could go, groaning in pleasure at the feeling of her struggling to keep him so deep.

Withdrawing quickly after she slapped his leg twice, he smiled down at her as she moaned in pleasure, her breath coming in ragged gasps. He smiled, seeing her spin around and face away from him, backing up and taking his cock into her waiting pussy.

Turning back to face John, she started to suck his cock as Dexter slowly started to fuck her.

John was relentlessly punishing her though, and every few seconds he would reach over and slap her ass. There were two big red spots on both cheeks, and Dex wondered if it was going to hurt tomorrow.

He watched as John pulled both arms up across her back, pinning them in a cross behind her. He nodded at Dex, who took them both at the point they crossed and started to pull.

"Guh... fuck... guuuhhhhh," Donna said, his cock sliding deep into her, again and again. Dex felt himself getting closer, but the cock-ring was pretty amazing. It felt extra-sensitive, but also like he wasn't in danger of accidentally popping off. The brunette was reaping all the benefits it seemed and was on her nth orgasm. He'd honestly lost count since he'd started fucking her, even though it hadn't been all that long.

After a bit, Donna had them both sit down, seemingly wanting to suck them off. She insulted John a few times, showing him just how much bigger Dex was than him, then sucked off each of them in turn, stroking the other when her mouth was occupied.

After a few minutes, John grunted out that he was coming, and Donna whimpered in pleasure, never slowing her sucking as Dex watched. He smiled, admiring how incredible she looked.

Groaning, John grabbed a big bunch of her hair and started to force her head down on his shaft harder and harder. Dex was a little afraid that he was going to hurt her, but she seemed to absolutely love it.

"Fuck!" John called out, obviously cumming in Donna's mouth. She whimpered, her audibly thick swallows punctuated with groans of pleasure.

John chuckled, relaxing in his spot for a minute. Donna turned, grabbed at John's discarded shirt and wiping her mouth clean, then moved Dex down on the couch so that he was laying on his back, looking up at the ceiling.

She wasted no time in mounting him again and started to grind away with her pussy on his cock. He quickly found that this position was really good for her but was only so-so for him. That suited him fine though, as he'd already cum with Jessie.

He smiled when he thought of her, and how good she'd been today. He knew that she loved to flirt and that her definition of flirting was different than most folks, but from what he'd seen, she'd been on her best behavior.

He figured at some point, John would get her to suck him off again, but knew that his new friend wouldn't take advantage of her if Dex wasn't around. That was his and Jessie's understanding, at least as he saw it.

Donna hammered out another orgasm on top of Dex, and then collapsed backward, her legs ending up on his chest.

He laughed, sitting up and looking around. John was smiling, sitting on the other couch, his cock flaccid and the cock ring sitting beside him.

"Had enough of fucking your girl?" he asked, grinning.

John grinned back and shrugged. "Oh, I'm just taking a breather. If she's up for more, so am I."

Chuckling, he went about working the cock ring from around his shaft and then his balls, wincing as the blood started flowing more freely. Turning, he watched as Donna lay still on the couch, breathing heavily and enjoying the aftershocks of her orgasm. She was idly pinching one nipple and rubbing her pussy softly.

John occupied himself by watching his girlfriend, then moving over and putting her head in his lap to stroke her hair.

A few seconds later, a sound from the other room drew his attention.

He cocked his head, hearing someone knocking softly at the back door. Raising an eyebrow, he stood, pulled his underwear on, walked quietly down the hallway and peered into the kitchen. Vicky and Eric were smiling, looking in the window and waving.

He chuckled and immediately went to the back door, opening it.

"Hey guys," he said, smiling. "What the heck are you doing back?"

Vicky smiled. "Well, we didn't really want to leave earlier. I told Eric before we came over that I was going to give you my own personal birthday gift, if that was okay by your girlfriend. We went home for a bit but then decided to come back."

He smiled. "Oh, I'm sure she won't mind. She's upstairs checking on my dad. Things got a little intense in the den. She was modeling some lingerie for Dad, John, and I, and Donna started... well, being Donna. Y'all come on in," he said, stepping back and ushering them both in.

Eric smiled. "You sure you don't mind us coming back over?" he asked. "If we're intruding, you can tell us to get the hell out."

Dexter laughed, but shook his head. "Heck no. Mi casa es su casa," he said. "Thank you for the gift, by the way. That was really nice of you guys. I didn't expect anyone to get me anything."

Vicky smiled. "Well, the liquor was from Eric. My gift is much more personal."

Smiling, he gestured toward the hallway leading to the den. "I'm sure Jessie will be down in a minute. Y'all make yourselves at home," he said. He quickly but quietly warned them that John and Donna were still there and were naked.

Eric chuckled, his hand sliding into Vicky's as she smiled and shrugged. "We're getting more used to them," she said with a grin. "I'll let you know if it's too much."

Dexter nodded and turned, leading them into the room.

"John, Donna, Vicky and Eric came back to hang out with us," he said, smiling and walking around the couch.

Eric stepped around first, taking a seat on the couch to the left of the one that Dexter, John, and Donna were on. Donna sat up, smiling widely and waving at the two.

"You guys look like you're having a blast," Eric said, Dex watching as he openly ogled Donna's assets.

"Heck yeah we are," John said, grinning and pulling Donna back into him so she could lean against him. He affectionately started to rub her shoulders. "You wanna take her for a spin?

Eric laughed, but didn't answer, and Dex was distracted as Vicky came around the couch.

To Dexter's surprise, she came over and sat net to him, not her husband. The only thing she did first was to lean down and kiss him before she stepped over and sat down right next to Dex.

"I think I'm gonna go shower real quick," John said.

"Oh, y'all don't have to leave," Vicky said. "I've... well... let's just say I've had an audience before," she said, smiling over at her husband.

"Naw, I really do need to get cleaned up," he said. Donna nodded, standing up with him and following him out.

"Don't worry, we'll be back," she said.

"Y'all can use my shower or the one near my brother's bedroom," he said, nodding at the other end of the house.

"We'll be right back," Donna said, smiling and winking at Eric and Vicky both. After she pulled John out of the room, Dexter glanced back and saw them heading toward Jack's room.

"So, you've had sex with Donna and your girlfriend Jessie tonight?" Vicky asked, turning to face him.

He smiled, shrugging. "Yeah. Well, Donna was sucking my dad off," he said, then winced, hearing how weird it sounded. "God that's weird," he said, chuckling.

She smirked and shrugged. "Honestly, I think it's sweet that you let your dad hang out with you guys. I mean, he obviously enjoyed all the attention. Did you see how much that Lacey girl was ogling and flirting with him?"

Dex laughed, nodding. "Yeah, I did. It was a little embarrassing to watch. Ronnie didn't really seem to mind, though."

"Well, he was ogling the other girls just as much as Lacey was watching you and your pop," Eric pointed out.

Dexter grinned, glancing over at him. "Yeah, I guess that's true."

"So, did you have a good birthday?" Vicky asked, glancing over and smiling at Eric for a second.

Dexter nodding, watching her quietly.

She smiled, standing up and started to slide her clothes off. He saw that she hadn't put on a bra when they'd gone to wherever they went after leaving earlier. He didn't figure that she often needed one, as small chested as she was.

He glanced over at Eric and then back up at her.

"Is it okay if my husband watches?" she asked.

Dexter nodded. "Sure. John likes to watch me with his girlfriend, so I guess I'm used to it, as weird as that is."

Vicky smiled, and he was struck by how truly beautiful she was. In his estimation, she would be at home in any movie, easily fitting in with the other gorgeous people on the silver screen.

She smiled, blushing a little as he gazed at her. "You're staring," she pointed out, smiling down at him.

He grinned. "Well, you're gorgeous," he said. "And, nearly naked," he added.

She smiled, then stood there for a moment letting the two men get a good look at her. Slowly, she lifted both hands up and hooked them in the sides of her pretty pink panties. Slowly, she turned, presenting her goddess-tier rump toward him, and slowly bent over with her knees straight. She was deliberately taking her time sliding the underwear down, and glanced back with a seductive smile as Dexter watched, seeing the upper edge of the panties expose the top part off her asshole, then slowly slide down, revealing the bottom part of it, and then part of her pussy lips. She continued to take her time, bent over sexily and watching him as he watched her. Eventually, her entire pussy was exposed, and she stayed there for a good minute, letting him look at her sex as much as he wanted.

He smiled, admiring how pretty and perfect it looked. She let her panties drop all the way down to her feet in the meantime, and when she stood, she stepped out of them. Turning, she leaned over and kissed her husband again, a deep, meaningful exchange.

"I love you," he said.

She smiled, but didn't respond, kissing him again and turning back to Dex.

Smiling, he started to reach for the cock ring that he'd tossed on the couch beside him, and she glanced over at it.

"What is that?" she asked as he lifted it up.

He grinned. "Well, it's a gift from Donna, actually," he said. "Check it out." Standing, he quickly pulled his underwear off and resumed his position.

She smiled, kneeling down in front of him and watching. He pulled the rubber ring apart a little, and then slid it over the head of his cock, careful not to let it pull his skin. After he'd gotten it around the base of his shaft, he pulled, reaching down and lifting his ball sack to try and get them through it.

He glanced over, seeing Eric wince. He chuckled. "It actually feels pretty good," he admitted.

"Here," Vicky said, taking over. She lifted his balls with one hand and took the black rubber ring with the other. Sliding it on further, she adjusted it back and forth until his balls were back in the same position they were earlier, his cock throbbing menacingly.

"That looks like it hurts," Eric said, looking over at his shaft.

Dexter shrugged. "It's actually fine. It's throbbing and harder than shit right now. Donna and Jessie both seemed to go nuts for it."

Vicky giggled, leaning forward to run her tongue along the tip.

Dex grinned, his cock jerking in pleasure as the warm wetness of her tongue ran across the head. She rubbed her tongue along the mushroom, then across the hole, drawing a long line of pre-cum up as she rolled her tongue back in her mouth. Re-positioning herself, she slid to the right, then looked over at Eric and raised her eyebrows questioningly at him.

"Perfect," he said.

Dex looked over at him, curious.

"I like when she looks at me when she's doing it. I've gotten to where I can... well... get excited... by seeing her pleasure."

Dexter nodding, smiling as she continued to play, her tongue sliding across the tip as she drew another line of pre-cum up, still watching her husband.

"Sort of like living vicariously through someone?" he asked.

Eric shrugged. "Yeah, but a little more like I just get off knowing that she's having so much fun. I'm not worried about her like... running off to marry you, so I get to relax and enjoy the kinky weirdness of it all, you know?"

Dexter nodded in response.

John came back then, and he hopped over the back of the couch, sitting near Dexter and obviously not being shy or caring that he was so close to another naked man.

"Goddamn you are one big son-of-a-bitch," he said, leaning to the side to look at Dexter's cock as Vicky giggled and held it straight up. "Here, look at my little guy," he said, scooting close and practically putting the head of his cock up against Dex's. There was a sliver of light between the two.

"Dude," Dex said, chuckling.

"Well shit, I ain't gonna grab the big bastard," he said. "I can't enjoy the fuckin' show?"

Dexter laughed, shrugging, as did Eric.

"Shit, deny a motherfucker the pleasure, I'll just take my shit and leave," he said, grinning widely and grabbing his dick and balls like they weren't attached and standing up.

"Sit your redneck ass down," Vicky said, slapping his leg.

John grinned. "Well shit, a redneck might get a little action after all," he said, smiling widely. "She tell you what a bad motherfucker I was earlier?" he asked, looking over at Eric.

She smirked, looking up at him. "I don't keep secrets from my husband, Mr. Handsy," she said.

"Well hell, I tried to get her to give my little fella a good dick-smackin', but she's too in love with Biggus Dickus here."

Dexter and Eric both laughed at the obvious Monty Python reference, and Vicky rolled her eyes, leaning forward to kiss the head of Dexter's cock.

"I hope you boys don't have plans to sleep tonight," she said. "If you're gonna stay and watch, I'm taking my time with this."

Dexter smiled. "Tomorrow's Sunday, so I figured we'll either still be doing shit like this, or in an orgasm coma."

"God, a girl can dream," she said, smiling as she looked over at Eric again, kissing the head of Dexter's cock.

"Don't you wanna say some mean shit to him?" John asked. "Call him a little dick pussy or something?"

She giggled. "You're the gutless cuck, redneck," she pointed out. "You... probably couldn't get laid... in a porn movie."

He laughed at her, obviously amused at her attempt to insult him.

"Come on baby," he said, "You can hit me better than that."

She giggled, rolling her eyes at him and looking back at Eric.

"It's not about humiliation for me," Eric said, grinning in amusement as he watched the three of them from his couch. "I'd love to be able to plow my wife, so to speak, but the cards weren't dealt like that for me, so I get off in other ways."

John smiled. "Well, honestly, you got a rough hand buddy. I guess I had to learn to adjust like you did. I just got something broke inside my brain at some point and went all the way the other direction with the shit. I get harder than fuckin' concrete when some pretty young thang calls me a faggot or a pussy or something."

Dexter laughed at that. He grinned, then saw some more movement from behind him. He saw Donna come back in then, surprised at the swiftness of their showers.

She grinned, winking at him as saw what was happening.

"You guys don't fuck around in the shower," he said.

She shook her head. "There were new people to play with. I just cleaned everything that was dirty really well and came back." Walking around the couch, she stopped in front of Eric and looked over at Vicky.

123456...8