Lucky Man Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday, she was working on some paperwork mid-morning when Mr. Sellers called her into his office. Smiling, she took a drink of her water and opened a button on her top, showing off a little more cleavage.

As she went in, she smiled as he looked up at her.

"What's your pleasure today, sir?" she asked, already moving over toward his desk.

He smiled, patting the desk in front of him. She saw that he'd cleared a large space off, and she smiled.

"So, my dirty boss wants to fuck me, is that it?" she asked.

He smiled, shrugging.

She smirked. "What will my husband think of me?" she asked, playing it up a bit.

Moving over, she moved between him and the desk and then looked down at him for more instructions. Reaching up, he slid her tight-fitting skirt up a bit, his fingers pulling at both edges. As he did so, he looked up from her thighs to her eyes, smiling at her.

She smirked, enjoying the attention for the moment. He seemed to want to take his time and play, so she figured she'd let him have his fun. His fingers moved up, finding the bottom edge of her skimpy panties, then lifted the skirt further up. Further still, he slowly lifted, finally looking back down as the front panel of her undergarment came into view.

Sliding his fingers higher, he lifted the skirt all the way up and snuggled his fingers under the thin strap of fabric around her waist. He looked up at her, pausing before he continued. She raised her eyebrow expectantly, smiling.

Pulling slowly downward, he worked the panties over her butt, then hips, and finally down to her knees and calves. Lifting her legs for him, she let him finish removing her panties, then stood obediently, waiting for him.

He wasn't done with the panties, though, and lifted them up to his nose, inhaling deeply.

"God damn," he said, smiling and sitting back. "These smell like heaven."

She snickered. She'd been sitting on them all morning and knew they probably did have a healthy amount of her natural odor to them. She wouldn't have been all that turned on if she smelled them like he had, but men were odd creatures.

After a few deep inhales, he smiled widely, and opened his eyes again. Stuffing her panties in his shirt pocket, he picked up the phone and dialed Marie's desk, asking her to come in and bring Mr. Deekins.

"Oh, I forgot that he was visiting today. Regardless, Bob probably won't mind, and I know he'd probably like to see this."

Kelly raised an eyebrow, wondering who she'd missed going into Mr. Deekins' office. Her boss wasn't revealing anything though, and Kelly continued to stand there and wait for him to tell her what he wanted, her skirt still hiked up.

A minute or so later, Marie came in, but Mr. Deekins and his mystery friend were absent.

"Bob says he's going to finish up business and will join us in a few. What was it you needed, sir?" she asked.

"My desk isn't very comfortable," he said. "Can you hold Kelly's head and body so she can lay down?

Marie smiled, winking at Kelly as she moved over to the front of his desk. Slipping off her shoes, she climbed up on the desk and sat cross-legged behind Kelly, pulling her down and laying her head in her lap.

Kelly smiled, looking up at Marie as she looked down, smiling. She felt Mr. Sellers lift her feet up, then felt him start to rub and kiss them, starting at her toes.

She crinkled up her face at first, thinking he was going to do something weird, but she quickly realized that he was giving her a foot massage, and not making love to her toes. He started to move upwards, rubbing and massaging, punctuating every few seconds with a soft kiss on her foot, ankle, or calf muscle. After a few minutes, he lifted the foot up and put it on his knee, then leaned over and repeated the process on her other leg.

After another few minutes, he lifted both legs up, opened her pussy a bit and exposing her to him. She felt a little vulnerable but trusted him enough to know that he wasn't going to do anything weird or uncomfortable.

Glancing down, she saw him rolling his chair up, and grinned, realizing that he wasn't going to fuck her, at least not yet. His warm tongue slid boldly up her slit, causing her to gasp in surprise, followed by moan of pleasure.

Kelly looked down again, seeing her boss's face just above her crimson patch of pubic hair, slowly licking, his eyes closed and his hands pushing her legs up. He changed tactics quickly though and let them hang over his shoulders.

His tongue was warm and powerful, despite his age. He used forceful strokes up her slit and against her clit, nice, slow and rhythmic. Smiling and relaxing, Kelly let herself enjoy what he was doing. He was decent, and he quickly got her close to an orgasm.

Marie decided to help out a bit and went about opening Kelly's blouse the rest of the way, unbuttoning the top all the way down. Next, she pulled the bra down, exposing her nipple rings and then latching on to both, pulling gently back and forth.

The door to his office opened, and she knew Mr. Deekins had come in, but couldn't see him yet.

"Alright!" he said. "Come on in," he said to the mystery guest. She felt her orgasm build, the eroticism of doing this in front of a stranger pushing it higher.

Mr. Deekins came close, and she looked up, seeing him over Marie's left shoulder. He reached down, groping his secretary, and then reaching for Kelly's left breast. She looked left, and then saw someone who bore a resemblance to Mr. Deekins.

"This is my brother, Vince," he said.

"Pleased to meet you," he said. She smiled.

Mr. Sellers' tongue was relentlessly punishing her sex, and she whimpered, her orgasm finally reaching her.

"Here," Marie said, reaching over with her free hand and grabbing Vince's. She pulled him down and handed off Kelly's nipple ring, the newcomer smiling widely and looking up at his brother.

Both men pulled on them, sending rivers of pleasure coursing through her body as Mr. Sellers licked her to an orgasm. Pounding gently against the desk with a free hand, she groaned against Marie's hand and she caressed Kelly's cheek.

"Fuck," she whimpered.

Mr. Sellers finally slowed, Kelly's orgasm leaving her weak and gasping for breath. She started to sit up, but Marie stopped her.

"Want a go?" her boss asked. Mr. Deekins smiled, then looked over at his brother.

"You can take the first turn," he said. "Unless you don't want to, that is."

Vince smiled, reaching over as Mr. Sellers backed out of the way. His fingers were large and meaty, and he shoved a single one in, vigorously pumping almost immediately. His fingers pushed and rubbed against her g-spot, causing her to gasp in surprise, immediately going weak as she felt another, much more powerful orgasm building.

Loud whimpers of pleasure punctuated with gasps of surprise and the rude, wet sound of her pussy slurping at his intrusive digits filled the office. She groaned loudly, going stiff after only a minute or so of his ministrations.

"Oh.... ffffffffuuuuuuccccckkkk," she groaned, wincing in pleasure and grasping at the desk.

A wet spray suddenly erupted from her pussy, and she practically screamed in pleasure, immediately lifting one of her legs up and clutching at his arm. He didn't slow though, and she felt herself getting light-headed.

Weakly, she patted his arm, and he stopped, smiling down at her. She only half saw him though, still clutching at his arm as her orgasm hammered through her. Whimpering, she looked at Marie, but saw that she her face had been turned and she was kissing Mr. Deekins.

Vince came around the desk then, and pulled Mr. Sellers' chair back into place, her boss apparently having yanked it out of the way as she started to squirt.

She was embarrassed, but too filled with pleasure to worry about it. The newcomer didn't waste any time though, and buried his face into her pussy, licking and sucking, not caring that she was a wet mess.

He wasn't going to get her to another orgasm very soon, but his tongue was pleasurable enough. She groaned, feeling him stand, expecting him to start fucking her.

He didn't though, and soon she felt Mr. Deekins move around, taking his brother's place.

Marie slid off the desk then, and as her boss started to eat Kelly's pussy, she heard the other two men fucking her friend on the couch.

Mr. Deekins continued to eat her pussy, but he wasn't nearly as good as Mr. Sellers had been. He stood, smiling as Kelly lay there weakly on the desk, a puddle of girl-cum on the floor beneath her boss' desk.

Her boss had apparently finished with Marie, and came over to Kelly, helping her up and then to the bathroom. It took a good twenty minutes for her to recover completely. Once she had, she cleaned herself up and went back to her boss's office. Mr. Deekins and his brother had taken Marie back to his own office, and Mr. Sellers was back at work as if nothing had happened.

Kelly smiled, going over and leaning down, kissing him on the lips and whispering a heartfelt thank you in his ear.

"Figured I'd repay the kindness," he said.

She nodded, waving sweetly at him.

Again, that evening, she got home and saw that Duncan was even more exhausted. Danielle gave him a foot massage at her behest, and would have done the same for Kara, but she was working at Double D's. She didn't bother him with the sex story, and the three spent an evening by the TV until Kara came home from work.

The next day at work, Kelly again gave Mr. Sellers a blowjob in the morning, happily swallowing the load and then getting back to work. Marie came over afterward and asked if she wanted to go to lunch.

As they pulled into the sandwich shop, the two friends ordered, then sat down to wait for their food.

"I really had fun this weekend," Kelly said.

Marie smiled and nodded. "Me too. It was really good to be able to spend an extended amount of time with Duncan, finally."

Kelly smiled, nodding. "I'm sorry we didn't do it sooner."

Marie shrugged. "It's fine. I've gotten to do it now, and plan to again in the future. Still, things did get a little nuts."

Giggling, she nodded in agreement. "It's all in good fun."

The dark-haired woman nodded. "I just never thought you and Duncan would be in an open relationship."

The comment caught Kelly off guard, and she sat back, looking at Marie in surprise.

"What?" her friend asked.

"I... we're not in an open relationship," she said. "We're just swinging," she said.

Marie smiled, shrugging.

Kelly shook her head, wanting an explanation. Their food came at that moment though, and she paused while the runner dropped it all off.

"You think we're in an open relationship?"

Marie shrugged. "It doesn't matter what I think," she said. "You are if you think you are."

Kelly didn't know what to make of that, and it must have shown on her face.

"Look," Marie said, "think about what happened. Did you clear any of your sex partners with Duncan? Did he with you?"

She shook her head. "No, but that was in the group."

Marie nodded. "True, but other couples were still checking in. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, Kel, I'm just saying, you guys might not realize that the dynamic has changed. You didn't have a problem with Vince yesterday."

She nodded, suddenly realizing that Marie was right. She hadn't checked with Duncan. She hadn't made sure that he was alright and had kind-of gotten lost in all of the sex. Frowning, she sat back.

"Honey, it's not necessarily a bad thing," Marie said. "It just means that you and Duncan are very understanding over each other, and very secure in your relationship."

Kelly nodded, knowing that to be true. "I just... didn't realize that we're technically in an open relationship. It feels... weird."

Marie smiled, nodding at her. "Just... talk to your husband. The last thing I want to happen is for you two to grow apart because of something Ed and I started."

Kelly smiled, touched by her thoughtfulness. The conversation turned back to the group and the two friends finished lunch.

For the rest of the afternoon, it had begun to nag at the edge of her consciousness. She kept pushing it to the back of her thoughts, dismissing it as something to worry about at another time.

The thought just kept popping into her head though. "Open relationship, open relationship..."

"When did that happen?" she asked herself as she drove home. She sighed, feeling uneasy and hoping to talk to Duncan. He called her as she walked in the door and let her know that he was stopping by Camille's studio to look over the photo sets and videos. He offered to swing by and pick her up, but she figured she could use the time to do some thinking and try and figure out why it was apparently bothering her so much.

Kara was at work again, poor girl, and Danielle spent the evening studying after checking with Kelly that she didn't need anything, sexual or otherwise, from her. Spending the evening in quiet, she thought long and hard about what the problem was but could find no definitive answers. She knew that she didn't like the idea of the relationship being open but couldn't figure out why.

Duncan came home, and she immediately decided to wait. He was in a good mood, telling her all about the pictures and the video.

"They were rough and hadn't been processed, of course, but I was really impressed! I can't believe how big my fella looked!"

She smiled, concealing her unease and joining in his contagious happiness. After eating, the two snuggled on the couch until bedtime. That night, just before bed, Duncan let her know that Camille had asked him to shoot a new scene on Thursday, and he confided that he didn't know if he'd really be at his best for it.

"If you don't feel 100%, you don't have to do it, love," she said, caressing his cheek.

He smiled. "I know. I just... feel obligated. Camille's been good for our relationship, and she's taken care of you. Plus... I get to have sex."

Kelly giggled, then nuzzled up against him.

"Not to mention, I haven't had sex with my actual wife in I don't know how long," he said.

She giggled, looking up at him. "I'd totally let you have me tonight, but you've got a photo shoot tomorrow," she said.

He laughed, tickling her briefly, then leaned down to kiss her. "I love you so much," he said.

She smiled, nuzzling him again. "Love you more."

Thursday came, and she found that she really didn't care to give Mr. Sellers a blowjob again that day, and figured it had something to do with the problem she was having with the label that Marie had put on her marriage. Mr. Sellers seemed to be okay, though, and didn't ask for one.

She spent the day working, for the most part, and discussed the coming weekend with her friend.

"So, do you think we need to make it every other weekend?" Marie asked.

"What, the parties?" she asked.

Marie nodded.

"No," she said honestly. "At least I don't. We can always put it to a vote."

Her friend nodded.

"Why?" Kelly asked.

"Well, I just think some folks might like to have a weekend night to go out and do stuff as a couple, or just stay home and be alone."

Kelly smiled. "Is that someone you?" she asked.

Marie smiled, shaking her head. "Hell no," she replied. "I'm fine getting railed every Saturday night, even if I have to wait my turn for Duncan's trouser snake."

Kelly giggled. "I'll make sure that Rachel, Becky, Erin..." she paused, thinking for a moment.

"Danielle, Amy, Heidi, Dana..." Marie added.

Laughing, Kelly nodded. "That the other girls share him equally."

Marie joined her laughing. "Just get those damn Murphy sisters to share," she said. "They're like a pair of succubi!"

Kelly laughed again, nodding. "If I didn't trust Duncan so much, I might be worried."

The afternoon came, and she got a text from Duncan. "Wanna come watch me work?" he asked.

She smiled, thinking about it. "Actually, yes," she replied. "I'll meet you at home."

"Sounds good," he replied.

She smiled, putting her phone away and wondering what Camille had in store.

*****

Duncan

When he got home, he had Danielle help him out in the shower by shaving the parts of him that he couldn't see. She happily obliged, and even behaved herself. He rewarded her with an intense make out session in the shower, ending with her quivering up against the wall, two of his fingers wrenching an orgasm from her.

She stared up at him after that, looking like she was smitten or that he was some sort of mind-control expert. Verifying that everything was as clean and smooth as it was going to get, he stood in front of the mirror, naked, and looked everything else over. He trimmed up his beard, then got dressed in a simple shirt, jeans, and a light jacket.

Kelly was making a light dinner for them, and they sat down to eat. Danielle joined them, then retreated to her room to do some studying.

After dinner, they checked in on their young house guest, then headed out to Camille's studio. There were more cars than normal in the lot, but not a ton, and the two hopped out and went inside.

Duncan immediately saw a pair of girls that he realized were twins. Camille smiled. "Toni, Alex, this is our male actor for the evening, and his wife, Kelly. You may recognize her from a few different shoots," she said.

He nodded, still holding his wife's hand. "Hi!" Kelly said, smiling sweetly.

"Nice to meet y'all," Duncan replied.

"Can you girls give us a few minutes and let me talk to our stud here?" Camille asked.

The twins nodded and moved off to go and sit on some chairs in the corner.

"Are you going to have him shoot with twins?" Kelly asked.

Camille smiled. "Maybe," she replied. "Not tonight though. I told them that they could come and see what it was all about," she said. "Your scene partner isn't here yet," she said.

Duncan nodded.

"Will you be okay letting the other two watch?" she asked.

He smiled and nodded. "I'm over my shyness for the most part," he replied.

"Excellent! You'll be shooting with Casey tonight," she said. "She's a relatively new model and hasn't done any boy/girl shoots."

Duncan nodded. "Anything I need to know?"

Camille smiled but then shook her head. "We'll go over the scene when she gets here. In the mean-time, relax and do me a favor, if you can, talk to the twins and answer some questions. I'll be over here with Frank, setting things up."

Duncan smiled, then turned and nudged his wife.

She got the hint and turned, leading the way to the two watching over in the corner.

"Hello," Kelly said. "Mind if we join you? The other model is running late."

"Not at all," one of them said.

Duncan smiled and sat down with Kelly on another couch on the opposite side of the corner they were sitting in.

"So, how do we tell you two apart," Kelly asked, smiling.

The twins smiled at the same time, and Duncan chuckled.

"Well, I'm Alex," one of them said, "and this is my younger sister, Toni."

Duncan smiled. "It's very nice to meet you both."

Kelly nodded, then nudged Duncan. "They both work at Double D's with Kara," she said.

"You know, I thought I'd seen at least one of you before," he said. "Y'all are friends with Kara?" he asked.

They both nodded. "She's really sweet," Toni added.

"She is," Kelly said, smiling at them. "I'm surprised that with you two being identical, you don't have rhyming names like you see most parents of twins doing."

The sisters smiled and nodded. "Well, to be fair, our real names are Alessandra and Antonia," Alex said. "That's just too much for anyone to have to say, so we shortened it when we were kids."

Duncan nodded, taking stock of the two sisters. They were tall, and undoubtedly gorgeous. They both had long, dark hair, just this side of being black, and looked like they had equally gorgeous bodies. Some obvious Italian heritage was clear in the two, though it was mixed with something else, creating a pair of twins that were among the most beautiful that he'd ever seen.

1...345678