Lucky Man Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was still plenty of food left, so the group started to replenish themselves, sitting around and recuperating.

Danielle returned from the bathroom with Marie, looking much cleaner and very happy. Conversation seemed to pause when she came in, everyone looking over and smiling.

"This little whore would like to say thank you to everyone that used me," she said submissively, her smile wide and obvious.

"Damn near the best sexual experience I've ever had," Kimber said, smiling at her.

"Hear hear!" Mark said, nodding. The group voiced their approval and she grinned at the response.

Kelly heard someone snap their fingers and saw Drake smiling and beckoning Danielle over.

"Yes, Sir," she said immediately, moving over and taking the offered spot on his lap. He put both of his arms around her, almost protectively, his wife stroking the young woman's hair beside him as she leaned in and put her head on his shoulder, sighing happily.

"Yeah, that was on another level," Ed agreed. "I'm actually not wanting it to end, but I'm spent for the time being."

Marie giggled, nodding. "God, that was intense. I think I need a bit of a rest, but I'm probably still good for some more fun."

The group seemed to murmur their assent that everyone kind of wanted the party to go on.

Kelly smiled, a fun idea forming in her head. Clearing her throat, she stood to address the group. "Well, I don't know how anyone feels about this, but we could wrangle up the folks downstairs and then take the whole party back to our house. We've got extra rooms and floor space, so if you want to sleep, you can sleep, and if you want to keep having sex, you can do that too."

The group grinned all together and started to talk about what a good idea it was.

"Are you sure?" Heidi asked, sitting between Mark and Paul, leaning into her boyfriend's shoulder and holding Mark's hand.

Kelly smiled. "How often are we going to have absolutely everyone in the group here, and willing to keep on partying?"

Drake and Molly were quietly conversing, but it was clear they weren't going to be able to come.

"I'm sorry to dampen the mood, but Drake and I are going to have to head home. Candace, our babysitter, would probably stay the night, but we really don't want to do that to her." Molly frowned as she spoke, and there were some scattered, "Awws" of disappointment.

"I know," she said, shrugging. "Hopefully we'll be better prepared for this if it happens again."

Kelly joined the rest of the others then, standing and getting ready to go. First, she went over to Drake and Molly, moving to hug both of them and say goodbye.

"We'll see you again soon," Drake said, leaning down and kissing her. Molly smiled, turning her head and kissing Kelly the same way.

"Maybe I'll come and stay with you guys some time soon," she said, reaching out to hold both of their hands.

"Ooo! That would be fun!" Molly said, grinning.

Kelly grinned, turning and smiling at Drake. "You sure you don't wanna come and have me a little bit more?"

He sighed deeply, then grinned. "Nah, I'm gonna go fuck the babysitter," he said, winking at her.

Molly slapped him on the arm and rolled her eyes.

"Bye guys," Kelly said.

Over the next twenty minutes or so, everyone got stuff cleaned up. Ed told them to not worry about the red room, that he would get his cleaning crew on it, but to make sure they had all their clothes.

As for Duncan and his quintet of lovers, they hilariously dragged the five up from the room, putting them all in the vehicle with the most room. The five barely stopped long enough to make it to the vehicles, and Kelly sighed, shaking her head as Paul closed the door and turned to laugh.

"God, those folks don't quit," he said.

Kelly giggled in agreement, then went back inside and finished up. Finally, everyone was ready to go, and she led the way, texting the group her address.

She pulled in and hurried inside, turning the light on as everyone else started to pull up and find places to park. She gave any folks that hadn't been there a quick tour, pointing out the spare rooms, Kara's room, Danielle's room, and her and Duncan's. After telling everyone to make themselves at home, she went and took a quick shower to rinse off and clean herself a bit, smiling as Marie came to take her place a few minutes later.

After everyone settled into the den, Danielle made sure everyone had some water before making drinks for those that wanted it. A few of the women took showers, no doubt feeling a little icky from their exertions.

Her couches were full, and everyone was talking and laughing, having a good time. Duncan, Amy, Rachel, Becky, Stacy, and Kara were all still fucking each other in Danielle's room, and Kelly giggled as they were escorted inside, her hubby's eyes glazed over from pleasure and exhaustion.

For a good hour, everyone was satisfied with just talking. Kimber and Erin led off the fun though, both talking and giggling quietly for a minute before standing and reaching for Zeke's hand.

"Come on, slime," Erin said, giggling. "You deserve a reward for being such a good boy."

Zeke smiled, apparently more than happy to join the two foxes. Kelly winked and waved at him as he looked over at her. The threesome went towards one of the spare rooms, and she joined the others in happy laughter at the sight.

Stacy finally emerged from the mini-orgy in Danielle's room, and stumbled, naked into the den, smiling blissfully.

Marie sighed, winking at Kelly and then Steve and waved her hand to sit them back down. "I'll handle it," she said.

Heading toward Kelly's bedroom, she knew Marie was going to help her get cleaned up and probably put her in a bed.

Steve was smiling, shaking his head as Stacy left, but then Kelly saw a hint of something in his expression when she'd gone. She slid over on the couch, snuggling up next to him.

"You okay, handsome?" she asked.

He smiled, the conversation continuing among the others in the room. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Dana stand, still covered in the towel that she'd worn from the spare bathroom and say something feisty to Mark that Kelly couldn't hear.

"Yeah, I'm good," he said. "I just didn't realize that Stacy could go so long. Your husband kinda..."

Kelly smiled, putting a finger up to his lips as she realized what he was going to say.

"He makes you feel less manly?" she ventured

He frowned, nodding.

Smiling wider, she slid one leg over his and reached over to stroke his cock.

"Would it make you feel better to know that I'm looking forward to fucking you again?" she asked, squeezing his crotch meaningfully.

Steve smiled, groaning in appreciation and nodding. "It certainly doesn't hurt things," he joked.

She giggled, sliding further onto his lap and sliding her shirt off. "Well, you can do any little ole thing to me you want," she said.

He smiled. "It's not that," he said. "I just... didn't think I'd be competing with a guy as big as that."

She nodded. "I know. But you have to understand that you aren't competing. When I have sex with Drake, it's not any better or worse than having sex with Mark. Sex with my husband is great, of course, but I have just as powerful orgasms with other men," she said.

He nodded, listening intently.

"It's the same with Stacy, I promise. She's going to be just as happy to sleep with you as she was with Duncan," Kelly said. "Did it bother you to see her sucking all those cocks?" she asked.

He smiled, shaking his head. "Certainly not. I just, I know she's had a dick in her mouth before me, but it was never in front of me. Now, there's no doubt." He looked at her and chuckled, rolling his eyes. "I know, it's stupid male ego bullshit."

Kelly giggled. "It's not anything to be ashamed of. You want me to just sit with you and be all sweet and stuff?"

He smiled, nodding. She returned the smile, and moved over to the other side of him, putting both legs over his other thigh and her butt in the corner of the couch. Nuzzling up against him, she kissed his neck and rubbed his chest and shoulders gently. He turned and kissed her back, surprisingly softly, she discovered, then both of them turned to watch the spectacle unfolding.

Dana was standing defiantly in front of Mark, who was laughing and shaking his head at her. Derrek, Paul, Ed, laughing at him as she stared directly at him.

Kelly nudged Heidi at the other end of the couch she was on, with her foot to get her attention.

"What happened?" she asked.

Heidi giggled. "Mark made a joke that all the women he wanted to fuck were in the bedroom with Duncan," she said.

Kelly immediately looked at her in disgusted shock. "That dick!" she said.

"That's what Dana said, then punched him in the chest. He was totally kidding, of course, but now she's adamant that he's going to get his dick hard and fuck her."

"Mark, you're an ass," Kelly said.

He grinned. "I was kidding!" he said.

Dana turned and grinned at Kelly.

"Well then, I guess we'll just cut you off if you aren't going to take care of me," she said.

He smirked, shaking his head.

"Paul, you sexy beast, do you want some of this?" she asked, dropping the towel and cocking her hip.

Paul grinned over at Heidi and Kelly, winking and standing up.

"I'm sorry bro, but solidarity or no, I'm getting some of that," he said, pulling off his shirt.

Derrek laughed, as did Ed, both enjoying Mark's squirming.

"Now move out of the way or I'm going to let the rest of the boys fuck me while I'm lying on you," Dana said.

Kelly laughed, proud of her friend for taking a stand.

"Dick," Heidi yelled, drawing an exasperated laugh from Mark. He grinned and shook his head, but stood and moved directly up to Dana, grabbing her by the neck and pulling her to him, kissing her deeply as she squealed in surprise. Kelly saw his hand move between her legs and saw her knees go a little weak. He let go all at once and winked at her.

She whimpered and turned around, looking at Kelly and Heidi as she mouthed the words, "Goddamn," at them, and bit her bottom lip. Apparently she'd like whatever he'd done to her pussy.

She suddenly yelped in surprise as Paul yanked her over to the couch that Mark had vacated.

Kelly smiled, gesturing for Mark to take the spot between Steve and Heidi.

Heidi tormented him a little more by putting her feet there, but then moved them and leaned over to pat him reassuringly on the shoulder.

Kelly giggled, then put her feet in his lap. "Be a good boy and give them a rub for mama," she joked.

He chuckled and started to do so, the foursome turning to watch the show.

Derrek, off to the side, waved Molly's hand away and elected to watch instead.

She pouted briefly, but then turned toward Paul and Ed. "Where do you want me, boys? Anything goes."

Ed grinned, turning to Paul and gesturing that it was his choice.

"You want to go join them?" Kelly asked, looking at Steve.

He shrugged.

"Dana is a great lover," she said. "Go ahead, you won't hurt my feelings."

He smiled, then slid out from under her legs to go and join the fun. Seeing him come over, Dana grinned and called out a thank you to Kelly.

Smiling, Kelly gestured to Derrek to come and join her. At first he shook his head, but then apparently changed his mind and came over as she shifted over to sit next to Mark.

For the next half hour or so, they watched Dana get fucked every which way she could. Starting out on the couch, they quickly decided that it would be easier on the floor and moved there instead. Dana slid down on top of Ed, who slid deftly into her pussy, and then took Steve's large cock in her mouth, stroking and sucking as she did so. Gesturing back at Paul, she moved so that he could slide his cock in her pussy along with Ed's.

After multiple orgasms, Dana had them change positions. Ed had cum during the first little session and excused himself soon after. Lying down on her back she smiled as Paul grinned, kneeling between her legs and sliding his cock in.

She immediately laid her head down and turned it to the side as Steve moved up so she could suck his cock again, her legs wrapping around Paul as he plunged again and again into her. Seeing how much fun Dana was having was having an effect on the four people watching on the couch. Kelly smiled, seeing Derrek's erection, nudging him to take his clothes off.

He smiled, both of them standing to do that as Mark and Heidi moved to follow. Sliding back down to his butt, Derrek reached up and pulled Kelly down into his lap, his cock pushing gently into her pussy as he ran a hand up her back, winding into her long, red hair and cradling her head, his other hand pulling down on her shoulders.

"I'm glad you were my first," she said, kissing him and clutching at him.

He smiled. "I'm glad you were my first foray into this... fucking awesome world," he said. "I'm not gonna forget that night."

"Damn, honey," she said, grinding her hips forward and backward as she enjoyed his cock, "I know I won't." One arm was around his neck, the other, hanging behind her as he started to slowly thrust in time with her gyrations and grinds.

They turned seeing Heidi in a similar position but seeming to be more focused on kissing Mark in that moment than moving her hips around. Kelly grinned, reaching over and spanking her friend on the ass.

Heidi giggled, turning and flipping her off.

The two women started fucking their men faster, and soon, all three of the groups fucking seemed to compete for loudest one in the room. Kelly saw Heidi cum, and soon after she had one of her own, then smiled, seeing Heidi get up and off of Mark, yanking Kelly up and taking her place.

Kelly frowned, then winked at Mark as he yanked her over. "Come here, gorgeous," he said, positioning his cock and waiting. She giggled, leaning down to suck it into her mouth one time before sitting down in his lap and letting him start fucking her.

"Tell me how long you wanted to fuck me before you got to," she said, reaching down and pinching his nipples.

He smirked. "God, since I fuckin' met you," he said. "I always thought you were probably an incredible cocksucker and looked like a hellcat in the sack."

She smiled. "You always say the sweetest things," she said.

He grinned. Sliding forward, he made her yelp in surprise as he slid off the couch, cradling her and sliding to the floor. Spreading her legs a bit, she wrapped them around his waist as he started to fuck his wonder cock into her hungry little pussy.

Derrek and Heidi joined them soon after, and she looked left, seeing Steve having taken Paul's place. The young surfer looking guy was pretty close to orgasming it looked like, as was Dana. With a final cry of pleasure and a single deep thrust, he grunted in obvious pleasure as Dana's pussy made a rude, gurgling noise, her arms and hands clutching at the younger man fiercely.

The excitement heightened her arousal, and she smiled, kissing Mark as he leaned into his thrusts, never slowing until he'd driven her over the edge. Whimpering, she felt her pussy contract around him, his cock slowing a bit as she closed her eyes and pulled him tight, whimpering and moaning in pleasure.

Beside her, Heidi and Derrek had switched positions, and she was gyrating on top of him, his hands mauling her sexy swaying breasts and pulling at her nipples. Mark thrust a few more times, his cock deep in Kelly's pussy, snug and seeming to be at home. Kissing her deeply a final time, he slid out of her and moved over to Dana. Kelly saw that she'd turned over to her side and didn't see Mark approaching. Giggling, she saw Dana yelp in surprise as he knelt behind her and rubbed his cock against her gooey slit.

"Gah!" she yelped, looking down and raising up.

He smiled, pushing her leg apart and moving her back to her back, sliding his cock into her filthy cunt and leaning forward, kissing her and affectionately rubbing her cheek.

"You know I think you're one of the most fuckable and most incredibly sexy women I've ever met," he said quietly.

She smiled back at him, returning his kiss fervently as Kelly watched.

"You're such a bad boy," she said, giggling at him. He rolled his eyes and grunted in pleasure.

"God," he grunted. "Fucking incredible."

Dana smiled, winking at Kelly as he started to build up speed, his cock sliding into her gooey mess again and again. Kelly knew she was going to have to probably steam clean the carpets, but it was worth it.

Grunting in pleasure, Mark finally came again, his thrusts slowing and finally stopping as he finished. Moving to the side, he collapsed, breathing heavily.

Beside her, Heidi was moaning in pleasure, gyrating on Derrek as he grunted, obviously enjoying what he was doing. Heidi started to cum then, whimpering and saying, "Yes, yes, yes," over and over. Derrek seemed to get close, but then shrugged when he finally had to stop, sliding off and moving to the side.

Kelly giggled, surveying the scene. It looked like a sex bomb had gone off and knocked everyone out. Derrek saw her looking around and laughed. She stood then, pulling him up with her and leading him to Kara's empty room. Climbing into her doppelganger's bed, she pulled him up close behind her and fell asleep.

The next morning, she awoke to the familiar sensation of morning wood poking against her sore little pussy. She giggled, reaching back and pulling Derrek closer to her. He stirred behind her, his arm coming up and his hand squeezing her breast affectionately. Whimpering in pleasure, she reached down to assist him getting his cock in place, then turned back over to her stomach as he started to thrust into her.

"Fuck," he grunted and Kelly realized that it wasn't Derrek. Part of her wanted him to finish without finding out who it was, but curiosity won out, and she glanced back to see Steve. He winked and kept fucking as she turned back over and closed her eyes, letting him have free reign of her body and succumbing to his every desire. She opened her eyes after a few minutes and saw that Ed and Zeke were passed out on the floor in separate areas. She giggled, yawning and looking at the clock. It was around seven, and she figured she'd only gotten about three hours of sleep.

Steve was good at what he was doing, and she started to whimper and moan in pleasure as she felt another orgasm building. Her noises woke Ed and Zeke up, and they both smiled as they saw her gesturing to them to join her and Steve.

"You can do what you did to Molly to me if you like," she said. The guys all got up and started to move around her, and it was in this position that Duncan had found her later on.

Seeing that her husband was aroused and excited by her current predicament, she didn't feel guilty in the slightest. He waved, and her three lovers started fucking her again.

*****

Duncan

Sore muscles and a sore cock were the first things he noticed when he woke up. He still had the two blonde sisters in his arms, both of them sliding back to the floor as he sat up. Standing, he looked back down at the two as they wiggled closer to each other and snuggled, face to face.

He smiled, looking around the room and not seeing anyone else. He stretched again, and then quietly left the den. Heading down to where he last saw his wife, he opened the door, but the room was empty. Heading to the other spare room at that end, he peeked in, but it was empty too.

Danielle's room was still occupied, but it just had her and Kara in it, still snoozing together. Frowning, he closed the door and walked back to the spare room on the other end of the house, but it too, was bare.

Shrugging, he turned and went into his own bedroom, and finally found Kelly. She was lying down on the bed, looking at her phone when he came in. She looked clean and showered and had a fresh set of clothes on.

123456...8