Lucky Man Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I love the way you fuck me, Dunc," she said, smiling and pulling him tight against her. "I love how you fuck me too, baby," she added, looking up at Paul as he smirked at her, "but Duncan is just so much fun to play with!"

He chuckled. "I figure some guys would get jealous hearing their girlfriend say shit like that, or that he was better than them, but I'm fucking the tightest little pussy I've ever felt right now and don't want to spare any effort being upset."

Rachel giggled mid-moan, kissing his neck and face affectionately.

Pausing to let Heidi adjust to him, Duncan started slowly, but quickly picked up pace as he started to hammer his wife's oldest friend into the pile of blankets and pillows on the floor.

Becky quickly decided that she'd had enough watching, and knee-walked over to slide on top of Heidi's face.

"Fuck... yes...," Heidi muttered, immediately going to work on her. Duncan grinned, enjoying the sight of Heidi's chin and tongue up tight against Becky's snatch. The blonde leaned forward, kissing Duncan's neck as he continued to hammer down into Heidi's achingly wet pussy, the gorgeous vixen moaning and whimpering from beneath the two of them. For several minutes, the room was awash in moans, groans, whimpers, and cries of pleasure, punctuated with wet fucking sounds.

A weird slurping, pulsing noise came from Heidi's pussy after a few minutes, and she groaned as he felt the effects of an orgasm ripping through her. Moans and muffled cries of pleasures wafted from beneath Becky, and soon Heidi was holding her hand up and stopping Duncan's thrusts, tapping him on the stomach.

Becky giggled, sliding off as Heidi slid up to her butt, her legs shaking as the intense orgasm worked through her. Whimpering and moaning, the woman's smile was unmistakable as she slapped the blonde's hands away as Becky playfully tickled her.

Duncan grinned, taking a moment to make sure she was okay, before grabbing Becky and pulling her to him. He kissed her, then slid down over the top. Looking up, he saw Dana on her knees in front of the couch, Derrek looking like he was fucking her while perched on the edge. She was looking back, rocking her hips backwards into him while he held his cock down at an angle. She whimpered in pleasure as he watched, but then smiled as he looked back down at Becky. She pulled him tight, wrapping her legs around him as they slowly started to fuck. His cock was still slick from Heidi's cunt, and Becky was soaked as well, so he had no trouble sliding in, even though her pussy was tight, just not as tight as her sister.

"I really love when you fuck me," she whispered, very close to his ear. "I've wanted to tell you that you really are the best I've ever had. Don't tell Mark, though. He wouldn't be able to handle that."

Duncan smiled. "Don't worry. He's one of my best friends."

"Don't get me wrong, I've loved having sex with everyone else in the group, but fucking you is like... pleasure on another level. You're so affectionate and so... like... present in the moment, you know?"

He thought about that for a bit.

"Like, your attention is all on the woman. You seem to know exactly where to put your hands and... can tell what the girl is wanting or what will give her the most pleasure."

He smiled, kissing her. "I appreciate that," he said. "You're one of my favorites, too," he whispered.

"I know it's probably wrong to say this, but I'm really glad you and Mark are friends. I hope I get to have you lots more times."

He smiled, nodding. "I'd love that. Can you imagine being able to do this all the time?"

She smiled, pulling him tightly down on top of her as he began to pick up speed.

Seeing movement beside them, they both turned and saw Rachel moving to her knees, Paul kneeling behind her and getting ready to start fucking her again.

"You and your sister seem to be getting more comfortable in the same room," he said.

She rolled her eyes, grinning as she wrapped her legs tighter around him, his hips powering his cock into her again and again.

"Rachel has no qualms about being dirty," she said. "It's like she has no limits, even with me."

Duncan chuckled. "I won't say it's not hot when I see her trying to do things with you or to you. Last night she made a joke that you were so out of it, you wouldn't notice if she went and sat on your face."

Becky rolled her eyes again, giggling. "To be fair, I really wouldn't have. I was... on another plane of existence."

Rachel crawled over to them then, apparently hearing enough to know they were talking about her.

"Fuck," Becky said, clutching at Duncan's back.

Giggling, Rachel came over and forced her head between Duncan's chest and her sister's, then started kissing Becky's breasts.

"Goddamnit Rach," Becky weakly protested. Despite the words, she reached up with a free hand and cradled her sister's head, moaning as she moved over and began to suck on a nipple.

Duncan groaned at the erotic sight, smiling widely and thrusting harder into Becky. Giggling, Rachel moved up and pressed her lips against her sister's, causing a moan to escape Becky's lips.

"Fuck, Duncan," Becky said, whimpering into her sister's mouth. Rachel giggled again, her body shaking from Paul's impacts behind her. Moving down, she took her sister's nipple into her mouth again, reaching over and gently pinching the other.

Groaning, Duncan winced as he felt the incredible pressure her pussy was putting on his shaft, her muscles and flesh crushing down in waves as she groaned and cried out in pleasure.

Behind Rachel, Paul was grunting in pleasure, apparently unable to hold off cumming any longer.

Grinning, Rachel let him finish, turning to kiss him as he did so. He smiled, slapped Rachel playfully on the ass and then stood up, still naked. "Goddamn, what a weekend!" he said, grinning at Duncan. Turning, he reached over and helped an only slightly recovered Heidi up and stumbled with his girlfriend toward Duncan and Kelly's room, presumably to sleep or shower.

Groaning in pleasure, Derrek and Dana both finished at the same time, lying on the floor and affectionately kissing each other for a few minutes while Duncan rested, propped up off of Becky, her labored breathing filling the room.

Dana and Derrek slid around a bit on the floor and pulled some blankets over them, growing still as Duncan watched, amused. After a bit, he looked he looked down at Becky and was struck by how cute and sexy she was.

"You're such a knockout," he said, grinning down at her.

"God," she said, covering her face. "Stop, I'm probably a mess."

He pushed her hand away and gently slid back into her pussy, eliciting a moan of pleasure from the pixie-cut girl. Instead of starting to fuck down into her again, Duncan sat back, pulling her easily up with him. She cried out in surprise at the move, reaching up to clutch at him as they moved.

Covering her mouth, she glanced back and looked over at Dana and Derrek, both still silent and still beneath the blankets.

He slid back up against one of the couches and let her go. She patted his chest and slid off, gesturing to Rachel.

"I think she might want a turn," she said, moving around to kiss his cheek and scoot up next to him, clutching at him like she was scared he was going to send her away.

He smiled, kissing her again, then grinned as Rachel crawled over, looking almost dangerously sexy.

"Do I need to go clean Paul's goo out of my pussy?" she asked. She reached down between her legs and felt around, then withdrew it, rubbing her fingers together. "I don't think there's too much," she stated, coming over and taking Duncan's cock into her mouth.

"Jesus," he said, groaning and lying his head back on the couch as he realized that she had to be tasting some of her sister's juices as she sucked his cock.

She giggled at his reaction, one hand moving up to gently fondle his balls.

"You know damn well that Duncan's cock is so big and you're so tight that it will squeeze everything else out of there," Becky said.

Duncan shrugged. "I've been cock deep in pussy all night. I'm pretty goddamn sure that at least a few of them were full of someone's cum."

Rachel grinned, straddling him and perching up on her knees, her pussy gently caressing the bulbous head of his girthy cock.

"God," she said, looking down. "It's always incredible to see just how fucking big you are. It's like I forget or something, or like... my brain tells me it's smaller than its actually is."

He chuckled. "Is that the reason why all the women I have sex with get this... like... frightened look on their face when they first slide down it?"

Becky giggled, shaking her head. "No, baby. Well, that's probably part of it, but it's because you're shoving something the size of my arm into the girl."

He laughed at the visual, then reached over and pulled her in for a kiss, his hand cradling the back of her head.

Rachel smiled, waiting for her turn, and then leaned in to kiss him gently. He smirked and wiped his mouth.

"Sorry," she said, remembering that she'd just been sucking Paul's cock.

He shrugged. "Again, I kissed a lot of women and I'm pretty sure they'd sucked some dick. It's fine."

She giggled. "Don't worry, I won't spit anything back in your mouth, baby."

Becky smirked and shook her head. "Men are so picky about that," she said. "It's fine for us to suck your dick, but you don't want to be kissed afterward."

He laughed. "Well, that never bothered me. It's when you suck off another dude. I want to taste you, not him."

Conceding the point, Becky raised an eyebrow at her sister. "Are you going to just sit there or fuck him. I might want another toss."

Rachel frowned at her. "His cock is really fuckin' big, Beck. I have to be careful."

Becky's smirk turned serious and she rubbed Rachel's shoulders comfortingly. "I'm sorry," she said.

"It's okay," Rachel clarified. "I just... Duncan and I have learned to take our time getting started. I'm surprised that it's not the same with you."

"Well, your sister is tighter than everyone else, but she's not nearly as tight as you are hun," Duncan said, brushing Rachel's hair out of her face.

"Really?" Becky asked.

He smiled, nodding. He felt Rachel's pussy pushing down on him, and noticed a little dribble of her wetness, probably mixed with a little of Paul's spent seed on the head of his cock. She reached down and wriggled a bit, but then frowned.

"Need me to wet it?" Becky asked.

Rachel frowned again, wriggling around, then nodded, backing up.

Duncan watched, surprised as Becky leaned over and kissed the head of his cock, her soft lips pushing into the dollop of pre-cum lubricant from her sister, and cum from Paul, then sliding her mouth over it and spreading it around. Rachel watched it, then looked up, winking and grinning at Duncan's surprised expression.

"Y'all are much closer than people know," he said, smirking.

Becky giggled around his dick, then lifted up as Rachel moved back into place.

"Well, we don't like weirding anyone out," the older sister said, "but we're pretty relaxed and comfortable with each other."

Rachel nodded. "We've had so many threesomes with Mark that it's kind of stupid to get bent out of shape over some incidental touching."

Becky giggled, reaching up and brushing Rachel's hair over her ears.

"Plus, it's not like we're eating each other out or anything," Becky said. "I mean, the most we do is kiss and fondle each other."

Duncan still found that he really liked the idea and smiled widely at the two. He looked down as he felt a little pressure, Rachel's pussy back where it was before and pushing down on the head of his cock. She was wriggling downward, trying to force it in.

He winced slightly as it bent at a weird angle, and Rachel stopped, covering her mouth. "Did I hurt you?" she asked, a concerned look on her face and her hands on his chest.

Becky looked up at him as well, concern on her face.

"No," he said, trying to comfort them. "It just... bent oddly. You're good to keep going."

Rachel smiled, but Becky nudged her. "Be careful!" she admonished. "Guys can actually break their dicks, you know."

The younger sister frowned, and went slower, reaching down and adjusting the two a bit, then gently pressing down.

Duncan felt his cock slide just inside the cusp, and Rachel's face went tight, then she looked up at him with the same look of quiet alarm that he'd just been describing.

"Fuck that looks so good," Becky said, scooting down a bit and leaning over to get a better look.

Duncan was again, struck by how incredibly tight Rachel was.

"Oh my fucking God," Rachel said, wincing and clutching at Duncan as she slowly moved down, centimeter by centimeter. It took the better part of five minutes for her to adjust completely, but she finally got to where she could accommodate his immensity, and was looking at Becky with an almost worried, frantic look.

"Fuck, Becky," she whimpered, "God, he's so fucking big."

Becky smiled, caressing her sister and kissing her cheek.

Rachel groaned, grinding hard against Duncan, who moaned in pleasure as the diminutive blonde's incredibly powerful vaginal muscles rippled and squeezed on his cock.

"Fucking Christ," he groaned, his head rolling back.

"You okay?" Becky asked, moving up to her knees and looking at him.

He nodded. "She just flexed her muscles," he explained.

Rachel moaned, then flexed them again, causing Duncan's head to drop back to the couch as her powerful cunt flexed and rippled on his iron shaft.

"Holy crap," he grunted, unable to think of anything clever.

"Jesus," Becky said, watching the two. He saw her hand moving between her legs, and knew she was masturbating at the show the two were putting on.

Grinding slowly, forcefully, Rachel moved achingly slow down his cock, driving her tight little cunt hard against his shaft, one hand clutching at his chest hair, the other squeezing her sister's hand.

"Oh my God," Rachel groaned, her eyes closing and a single tear running down one cheek.

Becky seemed to understand that it was just a tear of happiness, and moved over to hug her sister, sensing how vulnerable she was in that moment.

Again, she ground her vice-like pussy against his steel tower, then flexed her Kegels and sent the two of them swearing and groaning in pleasure.

"Beck," Rachel whispered, clutching and pulling her big sister close. The sisters stared hard at each other, Rachel's gyrating thrusts and grinds slowly going faster. Duncan was barely able to watch, the pleasure almost causing him to black out as blood rushed to other parts of his body.

Rachel suddenly shuddered as a rippling motion went up and down her body, yanking Becky up against her and closing her eyes, another tear falling down as the other Murphy girl stroked her hair and whispered sweetly into her ear.

Duncan felt her orgasm hit and forced himself back to reality. Shaking his head and clearing it as he watched, Rachel's body suddenly quaking as she spasmed uncontrollably on top of him. She seemed to be unable to speak, her body shivering and convulsing as Becky held her tight.

Weakly, she leaned forward, letting Duncan wrap her in his arms and squeeze her gently. "God," Rachel said weakly. He could feel the incredible orgasm in the punishing contractions on his cock, painfully squeezing down on his girth and making him wince a few times.

"Are you okay?" Becky asked, sweetly caressing the two and moving back and forth between them to make sure they were okay.

Duncan nodded, but was unable able to speak, Rachel's mind-ripper of an orgasm driving him to the edge. He groaned, shaking his head and pulling Rachel's face up.

Another tear rolled down, and she smiled weakly, still caught in mid-orgasm. "I'm... sorry," she whimpered, clutching at him as he leaned in to kiss her.

He shook his head, then gently rolled her on to her back, his cock never leaving her sheath. Slowly, he began to stroke in and out, causing her to groan and clutch at the blanket beneath her.

Becky moved to lift her sister's head up, sliding it into her lap and stroking her face and hair affectionately.

Knowing he wasn't going to last long if he kept it up, Duncan winced and stopped.

Rachel took the opportunity to recover, Becky wiping the streaks of tears from her face and checking on her little sister.

"Are you okay, baby?" Rachel asked, reaching out to him. "You can finish if you're close."

He shook his head. "Oh no, gorgeous, you're not done coming. Not by a long shot."

Rachel whimpered weakly, smiling as another tear worked its way loose and slid down her cheek.

For the next half hour, while Derrek snored and Dana drooled in her sleep, Becky held her sister while Rachel clutched at Duncan and let him fuck her into the floorboards and then through them. After taking a thirty second break to push his orgasm back, Duncan felt renewed and gently started in on the tantalizing young vixen.

Losing count of how many times she got a spaced out look on her face and clutched desperately at him or her sister, Duncan finally felt spent and kissed her a final time before sliding back and lying against one of the couches.

"Jesus," he whispered weakly.

He lay there, catching his breath, then felt a warm mouth encircle his cock, a diminutive hand sliding around the base and beginning to stroke.

He looked down and saw Becky, her mouth on the head of his cock, pulling it as deep as she could in her small mouth, slurping rudely at the goo that her sister had left and apparently not caring whose it was.

He groaned, then saw some life from Rachel, recovering surprisingly fast. Coming around, she nudged Becky to the left a bit and the sisters both began to pleasure his cock.

He groaned, seeing the two, very-related women taking turns sucking on the fat head of his cock, both staring up at him with very similar faces.

Groaning, he smiled and just enjoyed the taboo nature of what the two were doing, then moaned in pleasure as they both turned their heads and pressed their lips to the sides of his shaft. Moving up and down, they occasionally met at the head and briefly shared a tongue twisting kiss before one would resume sucking and then other kissing the side.

"God," he groaned, determined to watch as he came. He felt his mountainous orgasm building and practically whimpered in surrender as Becky repeatedly blossomed her lips over the head and hole again and again, Rachel kissing the shaft.

A great spurt of cum burst from the tip and elicited a moan of pleasure from the older sister, causing Rachel to move back up and take the head, gaining the second spurt of cum instead of Becky getting it. The sisters began to pass it back and forth, their mouths full of cum, faces wet with it. Tongues intertwined as the siblings passionately kissed and passed his load back and forth, swallowing some occasionally. Soon Rachel dropped her face back down to suck the head again, and Becky turned to slurp some from her sister's cheek.

Weakly, Duncan slid to the side and let the siblings clean him and each other up. A few minutes later, he felt them slide up to lay in his arms, pulling a cover over him as they did.

*****

Kelly

The night before...

Seeing the girls that were still up for some fun descending on her husband, Kelly giggled and waved at him, but saw that he'd disappeared beneath a pile of nubile young bodies. She really hoped that he was going to have a good time and wasn't wanting to stop.

Snickering because she knew the answer to that, she turned and followed the crowd up the stairs. When she got there, she saw people finishing getting dressed, and did the same, pulling on the clothes she'd grabbed on her way out, but tossing her shoes to a nearby couch.

123456...8