Lucky Man Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You playing hard to get tonight?" he asked. Still, no reply was forthcoming.

He quietly wondered if he should just open the door and make sure Rachel was okay. That might spoil her fun though, so he dismissed that idea.

"Alright, if you want to be that way," he said, standing back up. Stepping up to the door, he positioned himself correctly and stuck his entire cock through the padded hole.

For a few seconds, he didn't hear or feel anything. Then, a whisper came to his ear, so quiet as to be almost imperceptible.

It sounded like, "Oh... my... God..."

He raised an eyebrow then, not expecting that reaction from Rachel. He was about to withdraw when he felt her warm hand on his shaft and chuckled.

"I was wondering what you were doing in there," he said. "I was beginning to think something was wrong. Does Becky know you're here?" he asked.

"So... big..." came the almost imperceptible whisper again.

He chuckled. "It's not any bigger than the last time you saw it. He certainly missed you, though. Would you like to give him a kiss?"

For a few moments nothing happened, and he began to wonder what was going on with her. She was really being weird. Then, he heard a quiet whimper, not really understanding what it meant, though.

Warm lips pushed against the head of his cock, sucking gently as the tongue cradled the bottom of it. Grunting, he felt Rachel's talented mouth start to suck, and moved flat up against the hole, giving her more to work with.

Another whimper came from within, and Rachel pulled back a bit, then he felt the incredible sensation of the blonde vixen's mouth sliding tightly down his cock. Her lips were wet and soft, seemingly caressing every part of flesh that they smoothly pushed over. Her wet tongue lovingly caressed the underside of his cock, and a quiet moan of relief escaped from the room.

He groaned, feeling how incredibly good this blowjob was. She was quite possibly the best he'd ever had. Briefly wondering why he hadn't noticed that about Rachel, he figured it was because fucking her was just as incredible with her tight little pussy.

"Good lord, you are really good at that Rach," he grunted, lightly tapping the door.

Another whimper from within, and he smiled. "I like this little game you're playing," he said.

She didn't respond though, only eliciting another whimper before sliding as much of the way down his shaft as she could. He felt her struggling a bit as it got to her throat and didn't push further. Groaning, he felt how incredible and affectionate her oral attention was, lightly banging his head on the door.

"You're going to make me cum if you keep that up," he said.

A cry of what sounded like, what he could only describe as, and incredible amount of want, need, or desire, came from the small room, and she moved faster and faster on his shaft.

"Please," she begged, briefly taking his cock out of her mouth, but quickly returning it.

He groaned, hearing her extremely exciting pleads for his seed, and knew it wouldn't be long.

"There's going to be a lot, it's been awhile," he stammered, feeling her mouth sliding swiftly along his thick shaft, her tongue sliding along the underside.

Groaning, he gently banged his head on the door again, feeling it finally cresting. Several days of holding out caught up to him then, and he suddenly felt sorry for Rachel, sitting on the other side. She no doubt had no idea what was in store for her.

"Here it comes, Rach," he grunted. "Fuck, you're so good at that."

She whimpered, sounding almost thankful, and that pushed him over the edge.

"Oh... my GOD," he grunted, slamming his fist into the door. Pleasure hammered into him as a warm spurt of cum burst into Rachel's mouth. She whimpered in pleasure, a thick, goo-covered, "Mmmhmm," coming from her mouth and begging for more. He felt her swallow then, sliding his cock into her mouth further as another burst of cum filled it up, then another, and another.

Groaning, he banged the door again, his cock still spraying warm bursts of seed into Rachel's incredibly hungry mouth. Her whimpers and swallows were almost non-stop, and he couldn't believe how much he had cum. Finally, he stopped convulsing, his cock weakly sliding from her mouth.

Moans and wet sounds came from the hole, and he took a few seconds to recover. Grunting, he stood and turned the handle of the door. Pulling it wide, he grinned and peered in, smiling as he saw Rachel sitting on the chair, her blonde hair half covering her face as she licked her finger clean.

Suddenly, he realized that it wasn't Rachel. She was blonde, but had bigger breasts that the younger Murphy sister.

"You're not Rachel," he said, his brow furrowed in confusion.

That seemed to snap the mystery girl out of her cum-trance, and she whipped her head up toward him, her hair flying out of the way.

"Holy shit!" he said. "What are you doing here?"

She stood, pushing past him and stammering several apologies as she covered her face.

"Wait, wait!" he said. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," she said. "I... I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't be here. I broke the rules and I shouldn't be here!"

She wasn't making much sense. He knew he recognized her from somewhere but couldn't place it.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "I'm so sorry! I promise, I thought you were someone else."

"I know," she said, nodding and starting to cry. "I'm so sorry. It's all my fault." Tears came freely, and she hung her head down, covering her face. "Goddamn you, Keith. Goddamn you." she said.

"Keith?" Duncan asked. "Are... you okay?"

She nodded, looking up at him. "I'm fine," she said. "I'm okay. You didn't do anything wrong. I'm just... I'm just fucked up and I keep doing stupid things, because I'm fucking stupid."

He shook his head, trying to figure out what to say. Then, he suddenly realized who it was.

"Holy shit!" he said. Stepping back. "I recognize you."

She looked up at him, tears running down her cheeks. "Please don't tell Kara," she said, crying more fully.

Movement behind him caught his attention and he glanced back to see his wife there.

"Oh! What are you doing here?" he heard her ask.

Turning back to the blonde, he stared for a moment in surprise. He couldn't believe who it was, and had no idea how she'd gotten there.

Samantha!

1...67891011