Lucky Man Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He didn't cum again after the first two times?" Duncan asked, a little surprised.

Kelly groaned, shaking her head. "God, that was so much fun," she said, shivering again. "I should shower though, I'm all gooey down there."

Duncan grinned, looking at her pointedly. "I should really re-claim my pussy," he said.

"Oh, honey," she whimpered, "I'm going to have a hard enough time getting ready for this evening," she admitted. "I enjoyed last night, but my kitty needs a break."

He nodded, smiling.

"Wait," she said. "That's not very wifely of me. I told you before that I'd never deny you."

He chuckled. "I know, baby. I'm not getting hurt feelings. We'll just have to spend time with each other sometime soon, instead of everyone else."

She smiled, nodding at him. "Deal."

"I love you," he replied.

"I love you. No regrets?"

"None," he said, grinning.

She stood up, but then paused and looked down at him. "Would you really have fucked me when I'm all full of another guy?" she asked.

He chuckled, shrugging. "Yeah, I probably should get used to it, you know?"

She raised an eyebrow at him as she rose. "Was that a dig at me being a slut or were you referring to your budding porn career?"

Sliding out of bed on his side, he turned and shrugged playfully at her.

Shaking her head, she came around the bed and nuzzled his chest a little.

"Gonna shower?" she asked.

"Yeah, but not with him," he said, grinning widely at her.

She giggled and kissed his chest. "Cheeseball. I guess I'll go in there," she said, making it sound like a chore.

Duncan snorted, reaching over and swatting her on the butt as she walked to the bathroom. Yawning, he stretched and climbed back into bed, quickly deciding that he wasn't quite ready to wake up.

After snoozing for a few more hours, he woke up to an empty room. Wiping the drool from his cheek, he stretched and stood, giving himself a few moments to actually come to and regain all his faculties.

Sound was coming from outside his room, so he stood, and pulled on a clean pair of underwear and shorts before heading out to see what kind of mischief the others were up to.

Smirking as he approached the kitchen area, he heard the noise get louder, recognizing it as moans of pleasure. Sighing, he shook his head and went in, but the noise was coming from the living room. Turning, he walked toward the entry and peeked in, not really wanting to disturb whoever was in there.

Danielle was laying on her back on the couch, Conner on top of her. The two were obviously going at it again, and he didn't venture in to disturb them further. Turning, he saw his wife coming out of the laundry room and went to go and kiss her good "morning."

"Hey honey," she said, smiling and walking his way with a load of folded towels.

"Hey," he replied. "Did you ever sleep?"

She nodded, looking up at him as she handed him the towels.

"I came in here and slept on the couch after I said hello to Kara and had a hot bath. Conner went to Danielle's room after they ate breakfast. They've been at it all morning."

Duncan chuckled, taking the towels from her hand.

"Can you put those up for me, our bathroom," she said. "Thanks."

Duncan made a whip cracking sound and grinned, winking as he turned to head for their bathroom. Stopping just before leaving the kitchen, he let her know that he was going to pop in for a shower and get cleaned up, not having done so since the evening before.

"Eww," she said, wrinkling her nose. "I'm sure the ladies will appreciate a squeaky clean Duncan, tonight."

"Were you able to actually get clean this morning?" he asked.

She looked at him curiously for a second. "Yes?" she asked, looking slightly confused.

"You showered with Conner; he's been fucking non-stop since you let him pop his cherry," he explained.

"Oh, right!" she said. "Ha, yeah. He behaved himself. He was only in there for a bit before he left. The shower I mean, not my pussy."

Duncan grinned and nodded, then headed to the bathroom and put the warm towels up. Pulling one of them out, he hung it up on the hook near their shower and turned on the water.

Looking at himself in the mirror, he grabbed the electric shaver and trimmed the spots he'd shaved the day before. Once that was done, he stripped down again and saw that he needed to trim up his crotch again. Sighing, he grabbed a razor from his drawer and popped a clean blade in. His wife kept her shaving cream in the shower, and he normally just used that, so he reached in to feel

the water to see if it was warm enough yet.

A soft knock on the door drew his attention, and he saw his wife peeking in. Suddenly realizing that it was, in fact, Kara, he chuckled.

"You thought it was Kelly, didn't you," she said, squinting her eyes at him in mock anger.

He shrugged with a wry smile. "Can you blame me? You two look like twins."

She smirked. "We should just take a blood test and find out, shouldn't we?"

He frowned. "Heck no," he said. "That would be super weird if you were like... cousins or something."

She giggled. "It would only be weird if we'd known each other growing up. Like, if she really was my cousin or sister, then it would be icky."

"So, nailing a family member you hadn't ever met before would be okay?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

She thought quietly for a second, then nodded. "Yep."

Smirking, he turned to hop in the shower.

"Shaving the giggle-berries?" she asked, seeing the razor in his hand.

"Yeah, I think I better. It's getting a little rough and itchy down there."

She giggled. "Want some help?" she offered.

"Always."

Kara laughed easily at that, then shut the bathroom door behind her as she started to take her clothes off.

"So how did work go?" he asked.

She finished taking her panties off and slipped in, then said, "Do me a favor and don't let me get my hair wet. I don't want to have to rewash it."

"Deal," he replied.

"Work was fine. More of the same anyway."

He started by washing and rinsing his crotch with his soap, handing the bottle to Kara and letting her do his backside.

"You know, I saw Samantha dealing with some pretty handsy folks, last night," he said. "She seemed pretty capable in dealing with it though, so I didn't say anything. Does that happen to you?"

She sighed. "Technically, we're supposed to tell the managers about stuff like that, but if we went and let them know every time someone asked to touch us or just outright grabbed us, we'd never have anyone in there."

She soaped up her hands and put the bottle down, then started to rub his back muscles, working down to his butt.

"Sam seems a little different though," she said. "I can't seem to put my finger on why."

She trailed off, lost in thought, but then he saw her shake her head and bring herself back to the present. "So... yes, it happens, but it's not supposed to. But, it's never anything more than a grab. I mean, I used to get more than that when I went to the club to dance."

Duncan chuckled. "Just wondering," he told her.

She rubbed soap across his lower back, then buttocks and legs. After finishing with his ankles, she stood back up and ran a hand between his cheeks, gently scrubbing his undercarriage and ass.

Chuckling, he glanced back and raised an eyebrow at her.

"What? I love you and I want to make sure my boyfriend has a clean ass. I can wash my hands afterward."

He smiled. "Thanks dear," he said.

"Lift your leg and hand me the shaving cream," she said, patting the edge of the tub.

Reaching over, he grabbed the bottle and handed it down.

"You don't have your own?" she asked.

He shrugged. "That's fine."

"Okay, but your balls are going to smell like flowers and honey," she joked.

She began to rub the cream on his most hard to reach area, and soon she asked for the razor. He felt her delicately pulling the instrument across his nether regions then and held as still as possible. After a bit, she had him lift his other leg to finish slowly and carefully shaving his testicles.

"Turn and face me," she said.

He did as she was asked, swinging around, his cock landing right on her forehead.

"Hah," she said, leaning back and planting a kiss on the tip.

More shaving cream followed, and soon she was delicately dragging it across the rest of his crotch. After just a few minutes, she stood and smiled, nodding and telling him to rinse off. The water ran over his groin and he felt how smooth and clean everything felt. It always felt weird, but he would get used to it quickly.

"God that thing looks big when you're bare like that," she said, turning as she was stepping out of the shower.

"Thanks for helping me," he said, smiling at her.

She didn't say anything, only blowing him a kiss and stepping out.

Quickly finishing up by washing and rinsing his hair, he hopped out and dried off, then went and got dressed. After seeing that Danielle and Conner were finally passed out together on the couch, he went and told Kara, who was helping Kelly with something in their bedroom, that he was going to go and get her battery checked.

She smiled, moving over to kiss him on the cheek. "Thanks babe," she said.

Kelly giggled, and came over to kiss him on the cheek as well. "By the way, Camille texted while you were sleeping. She wants you to swing by this afternoon to go over the rough shots from the shoot the other day."

"Okay. I'll let her know that I'll be by in a bit," he said, then went and grabbed Kara's keys.

Heading outside, he pulled the charger off the car and hopped in. Having to adjust the seat back a bit due to its normal driver being adorably short, he slid in and tried to start it. After just a little bit of effort, it started and he quickly pulled out, heading to his normal battery place. Pulling in, he saw one of the mechanics waving him forward into one of the bays, so he followed.

"Battery?" the guy asked.

Duncan nodded. "Thanks," he said, popping the hood.

The man went over and brought his stuff, hooking it up to the battery and pushing some buttons.

"Yeah, it looks like it's time," the man said, showing Duncan the results.

"That'll work, thanks," he said, going to sit in the waiting room.

After about ten minutes, he went and paid, thanking the mechanic and leaving to head to Camille's.

Hoping that she didn't have some impromptu work for him to do, he pulled in and hopped out. She wasn't shooting anyone that day, and as he entered into the backroom he saw her in her office waving him back. Going in, he smiled and said hello, getting a smile and a kiss on the cheek in return.

"So, how have you been liking the work so far?" she asked.

He chuckled.

"Silly question, right?" she asked. "You'd be surprised, some people have a problem with having sex a bunch of times with relative strangers."

"Well, I'm loving it," he told her, smiling widely. "I'm looking forward to the next one."

"Excellent!" she said. "I'm so glad to hear that. You probably won't have to wait too long. Let's take a look at your shoots," she said.

Turning one monitor toward him, she showed him the first set and a rough cut of the video from he and Polly, then they moved on to the set he'd done the same night, with the bubbly Sara. Before starting the video for Sara's set, Camille let him know that she'd told Casey to come in today and had gotten a time frame from her that roughly coincided with when he was there.

After the last video ended, she turned and asked him what he thought.

"It's a little rough, but I know that will change after editing," he said. "I like it though."

"Now, we'll obviously edit out the parts that you can hear me talking, and we're going to add music and things like that. We're also going to edit out the unflattering parts where we get a close up of your asshole, or things.

He nodded. "I really like how big my dick looks."

She grinned, "Heck, me too."

There was a faint knock and Camille smiled, holding up a finger. Stepping out of her office, she yelled, "Frank, go get that."

Her husband seemingly emerged out of nowhere and headed to the front, coming back a minute or so later with Casey in tow. Duncan smiled, standing as she came in. To his surprise, she didn't hesitate and moved right up and kissed him on the lips, her hand moving to pull him tight to her.

"Hey handsome," she said, smiling.

"Hey yourself," he said, admiring the way she looked. She was wearing jeans and a nice jacket, but the top she was wearing looked more suited to summer. "You look good," he said.

She kissed him again, then said, "Thanks."

"Your boyfriend here?" Duncan asked.

She shook her head, gesturing for him to sit and then surprisingly taking a seat on his lap. "Yeah, but I made him stay in the waiting room," she said. "Remember, he doesn't know about the shoot we did yet. He thinks I'm here to talk about doing one."

Duncan chuckled, then nodded at Camille to continue.

"So, we were going to see about making this look like simulated sex?" she asked, looking from him to Casey.

Casey surprised them both though. "No, I think we can just keep it real, so to speak. Are you good with that?" she asked, looking at Duncan.

He nodded. She nuzzled his cheek then, affectionately stroking his chest as they started to go through the shots and the rough cut of the video. At one point, she smiled and sighed deeply.

Camille looked at her and paused the video. "What's up?"

"Oh, just looking at that big thing and getting wistful," she said, sighing again. On the screen, Duncan saw that it was a close-up of his erection, fully exposed as they were repositioning for something.

"Ha," Camille said. "Yeah, it's a beautiful specimen."

Duncan chuckled, shaking his head.

"What, you don't agree?" Casey asked.

He shrugged. "I like my dick, and obviously others do too. I just... don't think dicks can be beautiful."

Camille snorted. "Oh, Duncan, you're deluding yourself."

"Here, let me show you," Casey said, standing and making him stand up. She reached down, unzipping his pants, then unbuttoning them and reaching in to pull him out.

He grunted quietly in approval, enjoying the feeling of her smooth skin on his manhood. She knelt and quickly took him in her mouth, barely even freeing it from his boxers as she did so. Her mouth was warm and affectionate as she sucked, tightly pursing her lips as she slid them back and forth. Fingers reached up, playing with his balls before she lowered herself a bit and lifted one into her mouth with her tongue, her hand moving up to jerk him off as she slurped.

In a few quiet moments, he was at full strength and she sat back in his chair.

"Now, you may not realize it," she said, "but that... is a gorgeous cock. Am I right Camille?"

The photographer nodded emphatically. "Most definitely. Most big dicks that I've seen are either misshapen or discolored."

Duncan raised an eyebrow. "Seriously?"

"Yours is nice and thick," Casey said, stroking. "It's got a nice, fat head on it. It's obviously really big, and the best part is that it's a great, uniform color."

Duncan hadn't thought about his dick in such detail but was glad to hear that it looked normal.

"That makes sense," he said. "I just didn't realize that people thought about that all that much."

Camille smiled. "Well, some do."

Casey giggled and nodded. "When you're the one that works with dicks, you think about it."

She looked up at him playfully then, pulling on his cock and trying to get him to come toward her. He raised an eyebrow and looked down. "Want me to finish you off?" she asked.

He smiled. "I'm okay. I've been having to save myself for a party tonight," he said with a wistful sigh. "Wait, you don't even like giving head," he said, reminded of something she'd admitted during their shoot.

"Well, when you work with something like what you've got, you don't mind so much," she said winking.

He chuckled, still standing and feeling a little awkward. She looked at his cock again, lifting it and playing with it as he stood there, waiting, a bemused smile on his face.

"Do you ever get a chance to play with them?" she asked, looking at Camille.

"Not often," she replied. "I get to enjoy a blowjob every once in a while when an actor needs a fluffer," she admitted.

Casey smiled, her eyes still wandering over the length, lifting and holding it with her hands in various positions. "God, this thing is huge," she said idly, not really focusing on anything else.

"Can she take it for a spin?" Camille asked, drawing Duncan's gaze up.

He nodded, shrugging. "I'm just not looking to cum. Doesn't mean she can't."

Casey grinned, then frowned. "Hrm, I shouldn't. My boyfriend is in the waiting room."

Duncan chuckled, reaching down to pull his pants up.

"Can you put Duncan down as my preferred partner?" she asked, smiling and reaching over to help him seal the beast up.

"Sure thing," Camille said.

Sitting back down, the two forced themselves to behave while they looked at the rest of the video. Afterward, they finished up and Camille said that she'd talk to both of them soon.

Casey waited for him before reaching down and holding his hand as they walked to the door. He opened it, ready to let go, but was surprised when she walked all the way to the waiting room with him, her hand clutching his. Just before entering, she pulled him down and kissed him deeply.

"You sure you don't want me to let you cum in my mouth?" she asked. "I'll let you fuck me, if you want."

He chuckled but shook his head. "I like working with you. I don't want to be the cause of you breaking up with your boyfriend or him hurting you or something, just because he heard us."

"Meh," she said, waving at her boyfriend dismissively. "He's wrapped around my finger," she said. "I'll see you soon, handsome."

"Bye Casey," he said, smiling and shaking his head.

*****

Kelly

Early that morning, Kelly had been amused to feel the eager young man kissing at the back of her neck. As she arose from her slumber, she felt him rummaging around below her hips, his erection sliding back and forth across her butt.

"Mmm," she whispered. "Again?" she asked.

He nibbled her neck, then asked, "Is that okay?"

Giggling, she reached down and pulled him inside, groaning as he started to slide in and out. Her pussy was a definitely a little sore, but it wasn't anything she couldn't deal with, and she quickly got into it.

"God, you're an incredible woman," he said. "I could do this forever."

Smiling, she turned back to whisper, "I'm definitely enjoying myself, but my poor little pussy is going to need a break after this."

"Oh, I can stop," he said, pulling out and turning her so that she was on her back.

Besides them, Duncan snored quietly, causing Kelly to grin and pull the young man down on top of her.

"I didn't say stop, silly," she said.

"You sure Duncan is cool with it?" he asked, pushing his increasingly familiar cock back into her poor, sore pussy.

Wincing slightly, she let him get situated and had him pause so she could adjust, then nodded. "I don't know," she said, smiling disarmingly at him. "You better be quiet so he doesn't wake up and decide to start fucking his wife and mistake you for me."

He laughed, holding his mouth and forcing himself to be quiet.

"Of course he's going to be okay with it," she said. "He's the one that told you to, remember?"

Conner smiled, leaning down and affectionately kissing and nibbling at her neck. She sighed, enjoying what he was doing.

"So... do I... you know... feel alright?" he asked, looking at her. "I mean, am I doing anything wrong."

She snickered. "No. I mean, don't take this the wrong way, but it's clear that you're new at this. You'll know what to do the more you practice," she said. "But don't analyze it too much. You haven't done anything bad, like accidentally poke my butt with it."

1...45678...11