Lucky Man Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers

Like clockwork, Danielle whimpered louder, her hips gyrating back and forth and cries of pleasure coming from the young woman. Duncan grinned, looking over at Kelly and Conner, both flashing him smiles. He winked, then pushed Danielle back, telling her to get down on all fours.

"You see, Danielle is a very good submissive, and she absolutely relishes being one. She gets aroused when she's being treated like a sexual object. She's also quite the little exhibitionist, and she likes that we're in the room with her, watching her be a little slut."

"So, she wants us to be here and like... see her as something for pleasure, not a person?"

Kelly nodded, kissing him again as he looked back. "You can also tell that she trusts Duncan not to abuse his position over her. That's also part of what arouses her. She knows that he's not going to do something harmful to her, but she also gets off on knowing that there isn't anything else that he won't do to her."

He grinned, then turned back to watch his ex get used by her husband. As they sat there, Duncan teased her pussy from behind for a few minutes, causing her to groan, whimper, and beg, even pushing her hips back to try and force him inside.

"Beg me," he said, slapping her on the left butt cheek.

She groaned lowly, a clear sign of her arousal. "Fuck... please Daddy! I'm begging you."

"Again," he said, slapping her other cheek. "Oohhhh... please..." she groaned, closing her eyes.

"Jesus," Kelly giggled, "I think she's going to have another one and he hasn't even started fucking her yet."

"Damn, he's good," Conner said.

"Well, yes, and no," she said. "See, she doesn't want to make the decisions in the bedroom. She wants to be told and used like... whoever she's fucking wants to use her. In fact, her personal fantasy was being used like however the men in the group wanted. We shortened it to gangbang, but it's the same idea. Duncan knows what she likes, and he's good at teasing and holding off having his own orgasm."

Conner nodded.

"But that's not what makes him good. Any guy can do it. They just have to put aside their desire to have an orgasm and enjoy the entire act itself. What makes him good is that he listens to what her body is telling him. See, that's what makes her cum so hard and so often. Duncan knows how to draw out her pleasure. You see that he keeps denying what she wants, and then he'll give it to her. So..."

"So, he's turning her on more and more each time, when he doesn't do what she wants him to. But... she wants him to do whatever he wants to her. How can she want him to... fuck her a certain way and want him to do what he wants at the same time?"

Kelly giggled.

"She wants him to do what she thinks he wants to do," she clarified. "For her, she wants to be used and wants to be seen being used. She doesn't want to make the choice, just... used for his pleasure."

Conner smiled, turning to look at her. She smiled back, then kissed him softly as he leaned in. His tongue pushed into her mouth, and she added hers to the fun.

"God...Oh my fucking God... oh my fucking God," Danielle said, over and over, a wide smile on her face, her eyes closed and her head back. "That's so fucking good, Daddy," she groaned, her face looking like she was about to weep. Duncan was slowly sliding his cock inside her in that moment.

"Watch," Kelly said, giggling as she saw the impending orgasm approaching

"Oh... fuck... Daddy..." Danielle cried out.

Her aggressor smiled, looking up at his wife and stopping for a moment, then slowly sliding in.

"Guh!" Danielle cried out. Unintelligible words came next, and she cried out in pleasure. "Fuck... yes... oh my God..." she yelled.

Duncan held still, an amused smile on his face.

"Damn," Conner whispered.

"You're welcome to have a go at her mouth," he said, looking up from the blonde writhing on his cock.

Conner smiled, but declined.

"Are you sure?" Kelly asked, trying to provoke him a bit. "After all those times she didn't suck your cock and could have?"

He smiled but stayed where he was. "I'm sure I'll get my revenge," he said. "I'm enjoying just sitting here and watching."

"Me too," she said, kissing him again. "You don't have to just sit here if you don't want to though," she said.

He smiled, nodding, one hand moving up to push her top down. "I was just thinking of checking these out."

Smiling, she nodded as he looked at her for a moment, his face dropping down and his mouth closing around her erect nipple. His warm tongue pushed against the flesh, his mouth sucking it gently and filling it with blood.

"Mmm," she said, feeling an impulse of pleasure rip through her.

"Nipples don't do anything for me," he said. "Do you like them being played with?"

She nodded. "Some people don't get anything from it," she confirmed. "I certainly do. Mine are super sensitive, especially with the rings."

He smiled, sucking it in again. She could feel him playing with the piercing, pulling it gently and then rolling it up and down with his tongue. Cradling the back of his head, she held him while he sucked and moved around her breast, sliding the other cup off and exposing the left one as he played.

On the floor, Duncan was finally hammering Danielle into an orgasm coma, her face a mask of pleasure as her cries filled the room.

Conner seemed to finally want to focus on her and not watch the other couple, so Kelly slid down to the seat of the couch, letting him climb over the top of her. He moved back to suck at her breasts again, and she smiled, appreciating how enamored of them he seemed to be.

Reminding herself that he was only 18 or 19, she felt a little slutty about being ten years older and smiled to herself. After a few minutes, he sat up, and she took that as a cue to move the fun forward. It was clear that he was a little nervous about how to proceed next.

She'd initially wanted to let him have free reign and take his time, but now she could clearly see that he was a little clueless. She couldn't blame him, of course.

"I'm curious to see that cock again," she said, playfully chewing at her bottom lip. "I've been thinking about it all night."

Conner smiled, letting her strip his clothing off over the next minute or so. His eyes were on his former girlfriend, and Kelly glanced over, watching Duncan continue to hammer into the blonde vixen. Finally sliding his boxers off, she saw that his impressive cock was as hard as a rock. Grinning, she reached for it and began to stroke gently.

She smiled at the reaction he gave, then told him to scoot down further on the couch. Leaning forward, she gently blew a stream of air across his naked cock, eliciting a groan and an involuntary hip thrust from the young man.

Grinning, she did it again, getting another groan and a shiver the second time.

He looked down at her, excitement and anticipation on his face. Moving up, she kissed the head, snaking her tongue out and dragging a bead of pre-cum back with it. He groaned again, and then winced, squinting his eyes.

She giggled, sensing what was coming and latching her lips around the bulbous head.

"Oh, fuck!" he cried out. "No, no, no," he said.

A warm burst of cum filled her mouth, and she giggled, despite her attempt not to. She swallowed quickly since she didn't know how backed up the young man was. The thick goo oozed down the back of her throat, her mouth filling up again quickly as he jerked involuntarily, his cock firing again. Again, and again, he burst into her mouth, warm spunk filling it and then being swallowed down. Eventually, he stopped, going limp as she sucked hard on the shaft, hoping for just a bit more.

"Fuck," he said, sighing deeply and covering his face.

She smiled, sucking a few seconds more, then looked up. "Hey, it's not a big deal. I'd be a little insulted if you didn't come quickly," she said. "We've got all night. It's your first time, remember?"

He smiled as she massaged his ego, but then sighed. "I don't know if I'll be able to get it up again," he said, frowning.

Duncan spanked Danielle's ass behind them again, her cries of pleasure punctuating the sound.

"Oh, don't worry about that," she said. "I'm positive I'll be able to get a 19 year old ready for sex again."

He didn't seem sure, yet, but she knew what to do. Winking at him, she took his diminishing cock into her mouth and sucked, gently bobbing up and down as much as she could. After a minute, she popped him out and took the flaccid organ in one hand, pushing one of his legs wide and moving up to snake her tongue out and across one of his testicles. He whimpered in surprise, smiling down at her. Winking, she moved forward a bit and slurped up the side of the other, then gently sucked it completely into her mouth.

"God, that's... so good," he groaned. "I didn't realize it would feel like that. Holy... shit..."

She winked, sucking the orb gently, stroking with her hand for a few seconds, then moving over to the other and sucking it into her mouth. Repeating this process, she could feel him swelling in her mouth again after only a few minutes.

"There we go," she said. "Do you like when I suck your cock and balls?" she asked.

"Fuck yes," he told her. "You're incredible."

She smiled, lowering her face again. Her lips sliding down the shaft, she tongued the fat head for a moment, then took him as deep as she could. Feeling his cock bouncing upward, getting more erect, she grinned, feeling her own wetness and arousal.

After a few more minutes of oral attention, he was back at full strength and ready to go.

"So, now that this big dick of your is ready again, would you like to fuck me?" she asked, smiling demurely up at him.

He grinned widely, nodding vigorously. He sat up, helping her to her feet, and then both noticed Duncan had stopped and pulled a delirious Danielle up as well.

"How about we all retire to the bedroom," Duncan suggested.

Kelly turned and nodded, "Unless you want privacy?" she asked, looking at Conner.

He shook his head, and they immediately headed for the master bedroom and its huge bed.

Kelly pulled the other two to the bed while her husband went and locked up. Danielle laid down beside her as the two women moved to the middle of the bed.

"Come on," she said quietly, reaching for Conner and pulling him down on top of her, her legs spreading for him.

"Wait, I don't have a condom," he said. "I don't mean for STDs; I wouldn't want to make you... get you pregnant."

"Don't worry about that," she whispered, smiling.

Duncan came in then, sliding in behind the blonde and unsurprisingly, sliding his cock into her. She was still laying on her side, watching while Duncan fucked her. It wasn't energetic and punishing like before, and she figured that Duncan had told her she could stop being submissive for the evening and just enjoy everything.

Kelly spread her legs, again, as Conner knelt between them, smiling and nodding reassuringly as he scooted up.

"Are you sure this is okay?" he asked looking at Duncan.

Her husband smiled. "Go for it, buddy," he told the young man. "Lay some pipe!"

Kelly giggled, rolling her eyes, then looked back at Conner and winked, then nodded at him. "Whenever you're ready."

Gently, the young man started to push, an expression of concentration coming to his face.

"Lower," Kelly guided. "A bit more... there."

Conner nodded, pushing gently and sliding easily inside. She hadn't realized just how turned on she was, but quickly dismissed the thought as she watched the expression on his face go from concentration to pleasure.

"No longer a virgin," she said, smiling as he slid completely in.

"Way to go," Duncan said.

Danielle grinned, partially lost in the sex she was having with Duncan and partially happy for Conner.

"God that's amazing," he said. "Now I know what the fuss is all about."

Kelly giggled, then waited for him to continue.

His earlier orgasm soon proved to be an asset, and the young man seemed to have renewed vigor. Soon he was pumping his cock in and out of her at an admirably steady pace.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he said.

She grinned. "Well, it goes back to normal after my husband uses it," she joked, drawing laughter from the other three.

He didn't really do anything besides focus on thrusting into her, and she let that slide. She wasn't coaching him on being a good lover, just letting him lose his virginity with her. He was doing great in that regard.

Still, his cock was certainly big enough to give her pleasure, and soon, she felt her orgasm approaching. "Oh, baby," she whimpered, feeling it build. "You're going to make me cum."

That seemed to surprise the young man, and he grinned. "Really?" he asked.

She giggled. "Of course, I like this just as much as you do."

Spreading her legs a bit more, she felt him move up over the top a bit and arched her hips accordingly. Soon, he was pumping down into her more, and she felt her orgasm approaching faster.

"Oh, fuck, baby," she groaned, feeling her contractions starting. "That's it, that's it," she cried out. "Fuck... yes!"

A wave of pleasure washed over her, and she felt her pussy contract down on him, forcing him to stop after a few more strokes. Breathing heavily, she fought to regain control and was finally able to focus and let him start up again.

"I love how that feels on me," he said, smiling in obvious pleasure.

She laughed, nodding her head, then groaning as an aftershock hit her.

He was able to slowly start fucking again, and she smiled, nodding.

"Good job," she said, grinning as he slid down on top of, his lips pressing softly against her own.

The two beside them stopped what they were doing and looked to be changing positions, so she took the opportunity to make a suggestion. "Would you like a turn with Danielle?" she asked, smiling sweetly at him.

He grinned, then looked over at her. "Yeah, if she wants to, I do," he confirmed.

Danielle groaned, only semi-lucid, and reached for his hand.

"I guess that's a yes," he said, smiling.

She moved over to get back on her knees, pushing her arms against the headboard as he got into position.

Duncan came over, standing above Kelly's head and looking down.

"Having fun, babe?" he asked, leaning down to kiss her.

She giggled, nodding. "His cock is fun to play with," she said. "I'm sure the other girls are going to love it."

The both turned, hearing Danielle's low groan of approval as Conner grabbed both of her hips, pulling and sliding his still-wet shaft into her pussy.

Standing, Duncan pushed the head of his cock down, plopping down onto Kelly's lips, causing her to giggle. Opening her mouth, she turned her head, taking him in as much as she could in the present position.

He smiled, withdrawing and leaning down to kiss her again before joining her on the bed.

For the next hour or so, Danielle and Conner fucked in a variety of positions, the young man finally coming while she was riding him. Danielle quickly went to the bathroom to clean up, and Kelly giggled, sliding between the two men.

"Mmm, makes me wish I had tried anal before tonight," she joked, reaching back to caress her husband's back.

Conner leaned down, sucking at her nipple rings again, his cock nowhere near ready for another go, despite his attention. "Man, I wish I had your staying power," he said, looking past her at Duncan.

"Practice, bud," he said. "With these ladies, I'm sure you'll get there."

A wide smile came to his face then, and he laid back on the bed. Kelly reached over and idly traced a finger across his chest. "No longer a virgin," she said, guessing at his thoughts.

His smiled, nodding. "No longer a virgin."

"Not only that, you got two women on your first night," Duncan said, grinning. "You don't have to give specifics, but you can at least brag to your friends about that."

Kelly giggled, nodding.

Conner turned, smiling. "Thank y'all so much," he said. "It's so fuckin' cool that you let me do this."

Duncan chuckled and nodded. Kelly winked, turning back from looking at her husband to smile at the young man.

"I really enjoyed it. But, like he said, we're going to give you lots of practice. I'm sure you can probably get my new favorite toy up again soon."

He smiled, shrugging. "You never know what will come up in the middle of the night."

Duncan chuckled, looking behind him as the bathroom door opened and the light went out. Danielle came in, looking like she'd finally come back to reality, and slid in behind him, Conner and Kelly making room.

Soon, the room was quiet except for the occasional sound of people kissing or sighs of pleasure.

"Wait, Daddy, you didn't cum, did you?" Danielle asked, breaking the silence.

Duncan chuckled. "I told you, I was saving it for Saturday. Not cumming makes me hornier and makes me last longer."

She made a disappointed sounding grumble, and Kelly could hear the two rustling around under covers before Duncan told her to stop, playfully of course.

Sliding closer to her new lover, Kelly turned over and let him spoon up behind her, his arms wrapping around, and hands cupping her breasts. She giggled quietly, then sighed in pleasure as he nibbled and kissed at her neck.

"I won't forget this," he whispered. "Thank you."

Turning her head, she kissed him softly and whispered, "You're welcome," and then rolled back over.

*****

Duncan

Early the next morning, Duncan woke up to the familiar cries of his wife in pleasure. Yawning, he stretched and rubbed his eyes, then looked to the left to see the source of the noise and the bed shaking.

Kelly, the love of his life and his beloved wife, had her legs wide, up near her ears. Conner was grunting with effort, sliding his cock down into her.

"That's it," she cried out.

The young man grunted in pleasure and continued fucking down into her. Duncan could see her orgasm hit her, making all of her stomach muscles contract. A single whimper of pleasure escaped her lips before she fell silent again, only her expression changing, and then only slightly. Her eyes rolled back, her orgasm obviously powerful.

"Fuck," the young man cried out. "Oh... fuck... yes, unnngh"

His wife's cunt made a rude spurting noise as the contraction hit his load of cum, forcing it out around the young man's cock as he slowed his thrusts.

Kelly cried out finally, reaching for Duncan as he slid closer, Conner still sliding in and out, but slowing, still pumping cum into her.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck... Duncan... fuck..." she said, clutching hard at him and Conner both.

Smiling, he watched as the orgasm finally ran its course, her body growing limp as the young man slid out, his chest heaving with effort. Reaching for his hand, Kelly pulled him back down and kissed him, the two sweat slicked bodies sliding together for a moment.

Duncan smiled, seeing her look over at him and grin.

"Still having fun?" he asked, smiling genuinely.

She nodded, shivering from an aftershock.

"Gotta shower," Conner muttered, stumbling to the bathroom and shutting the door.

"God, baby, that boy is insatiable," she said.

"Oh really?" he asked. "Y'all behavin' like newlyweds?"

She giggled, shivering in obvious pleasure.

"He just didn't want to stop," she said. "He woke me up at around... midnight, and we had a nice quiet fuck right here next to you and Danielle."

He chuckled. "Danielle must have heard you guys. She woke me up and we fucked at about 1."

"He woke me up again at 2 or 3, and we went to take a shower and had sex in there. Then, we came out and he wanted to try doggy-style with me, so we went to the living room. After that, we snoozed on the couch for a bit, but he woke up, of course, and tried going down on me. Then, we came back in here and slept for a good while, and he woke up this morning with another hard on!" she giggled, shivering in pleasure again. "So, of course, we took advantage of it, and he finally filled my pussy up."

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers
1...34567...11