Lucky Man Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've forgotten your boyfriend," he said, grinning and gesturing to her phone.

She giggled. "Oops," she said, smiling. "Sorry, guys," she said, typing at her phone. "I was having an orgasm."

Duncan smiled, laying down. She smiled, holding the phone in one hand and reaching down to grip his cock with the other. Her phone buzzed and she clicked it, then smiled and showed him. It was a picture of the blonde, fully nude and playing with herself. It looked like Cooper had taken it.

"Ask your girlfriend if she'd like to see his cock," Kelly said, still texting.

Duncan chuckled, watching as she set the phone down, then leaned down to kiss the head of his cock. A few seconds later, Duncan reached down and took the phone, smiling as Kelly slid his cock between her lips.

"Hah," he said, laughing out loud. "Apparently she took the phone from him," he said. "It says, "This is Daphne. Hell yes, I want to see it!""

Kelly giggled, stroking and holding it upright as Duncan got her face and his cock in the shot, smiling at how big it looked next to her head. Focusing on what she was doing, he watched as his wife went back to sucking his cock, her lips sliding up and down his shaft as she sucked, her tongue sliding along the underside.

"Good God!" came the reply.

Duncan smiled, showing Kelly, who giggled. "Sorry, we're going to fuck now," he sent, and tossed her phone to the bed. Smiling, he pulled Kelly up and turned her over, climbing on top and sliding between her legs.

She smiled, pulling him down on top of her and kissing him as he slid inside. Groaning, he felt his cock wrapped in the tight, loving grip of her pussy. It had been too long since he'd fucked his wife, and he silently vowed to make sure and do that much more often.

Kissing her fiercely, he thrust deep, withdrew, then thrust again, drawing energy from her excited whimpers and moans of pleasure. Her pussy was slick with their juices, her legs wrapped around his back. Sliding out, he plunged back in again, her grunts of pleasure music to his ears as he fucked deeply into her and back out. Her arms and legs clutched at him, holding him against her when he was fully inside, and then only letting go so that she could pull him back down to her.

Barely a few minutes later, she was writhing in pleasure, her cunt squeezing down on him hard. The ferocity of her orgasm pushed him over the edge, and he cried out in pleasure as he filled her pussy with his warm seed. Groaning a minute later, he slid out and fell to the side as she turned and kissed him. Climbing out of bed, she went to the bathroom to clean up, and then came back, smiling.

He halfheartedly pulled the cover over them and was asleep in minutes.

***

Later that afternoon, he awoke, seeing that his wife had gotten up before him. Standing, he went and pissed, taking a moment to get a washcloth and clean his cock off before turning and heading out into the house, not bothering to dress.

He came out, but heard strange voices, so he stepped back in and quickly pulled on some clothes. Stepping back out a minute later, he turned and walked to the den, the source of the voices, and peeked in.

Conner was rummaging through a box, some camera equipment and other things strewn about. Kelly and Danielle were sitting on the bed, another young man talking with Conner as he searched for something.

"Hi Daddy!" Danielle said, smiling as she noticed him.

"Hey," he said, smiling. "Getting everything set up?" he asked.

Kelly smiled. "I figured in here was probably the best place to set up. We've got the couch and there's room to put a bed if we need to," she said. "Is that okay?"

Duncan didn't really see any issues with it. Decorating the house was his wife's department. He knew that she was just putting on a show for his benefit.

"Of course," he replied. "We've still got the living room to entertain polite company," he said, smiling widely.

"Duncan, this is my friend Walter," Conner said. "He's a bit more knowledgeable that I am about this kinda thing."

"Walter," Duncan said, walking over and shaking his hand.

"Good to meet you," the young man said.

"So, when are you wanting to start doing your shows?" he asked, looking over at his wife.

She smiled. "Well, as soon as possible, hopefully," she said. "I'm still hoping that Mr. Sellers finds a replacement for me quickly."

He nodded. "You'll have to get her trained up, won't you?" he asked.

She nodded. "What do you think about asking Samantha?" she inquired.

He looked up, rolling the idea around in his mind. "You think she wants to stop working at Double D's?"

She shrugged. "Not from the way it sounds, but this would be something that she would be able to stay dressed for. That's got to be enticing."

He nodded. "Well, she's smart, that's for sure. I don't think Mr. Sellers will have much luck fooling around with her, though," he said.

She frowned. "That's a good point. I don't know. I think I'll still talk to her."

Standing, she smiled and came over to him, leading him from the room.

"Cooper said that his girlfriend hasn't shut up about meeting us," Kelly said, smiling. "She wants to come up next weekend."

Duncan chuckled. "Wow. I hope we didn't cause issues for them."

She smiled. "He told me that they had sex twice after we stopped texting," she said. "I think she was turned on by the sight of your cock."

He smiled. "Well, you know, you were in the picture too. Maybe it was how gorgeous you are."

"With a big dick next to my face," she added, smiling widely.

He chuckled, turning and heading for the kitchen as she followed. Inside, he saw Kara hard at work on making supper. He walked over, smiling as she turned to kiss him and then went back to focus on what she was doing.

"Are you both okay with the cam show stuff?" Kelly asked.

"Baby," Kara said, "you've asked us both multiple times," she said, coming over and kissing Kelly as she hopped up on the cabinet to sit. "If you want to do it, I'm fine with it, and I know Duncan is too."

He nodded, smiling.

"What's this about?" he asked. "Are you wanting to stop?"

She shook her head. "No, no, I just... I was concerned, you know... about us."

"What about us?" he asked.

"Well, we just started this polyamorous relationship and I don't want to throw any other stress into the mix," she said, shrugging.

Kara smiled. "Think about the people you're talking to, baby. Duncan and I are both pretty much incapable of being jealous, we both love to have sex and love watching you have sex. Right?" she asked, looking at him.

"Undoubtedly," he said.

"Plus, we're part of a swinger's group," she said. "What are you worried about?"

Kelly sighed. "Losing either one of you," she said simply.

Kara smiled and said, "Aww, babe," before coming back over and kissing her again. "You're not gonna lose me, for sure. We might have to kick Duncan out at some point, but..."

"Hey," he said, coming over and kissing his wife and then his girlfriend.

"I love you," Kara said, smiling and looking from Kelly to him. "Both of you. There, I said it. It's out and I can't take it back."

"You've already told us that," he said, smirking. "But I love you too."

"I love you three," Kelly said, grinning.

He chuckled, then turned to see what he could do to help Kara.

The two young men that were installing the webcam setup were happy to stay for supper, and Danielle asked permission to go and hang out with Conner afterward. Duncan happily agreed, and the three of them settled in for an old movie and alternating foot rubs.

As they got ready for bed, Kara started to head to her room, but Kelly smiled and took her hand. "You know, you can have time with either one of us, alone," she said.

The red-head vixen nodded, smiling softly. "I know," she said. "But I'm dating both of you. I want to be with both of you. I'm just beat, and my boss is a real slave-driver," she joked. "I need to get sleep."

"That ass," Duncan said, smiling. "You can still sleep with us," he said. "Our house is yours," he added. "Our room is yours."

She grinned. "No hanky-panky?" she asked.

He sighed animatedly. "Fine," he said, pouting.

"Okay, maybe a little hanky-panky," she said.

Kelly giggled, clapping happily and dragging both into the bedroom. All three stripped naked and slid under the covers, his wife immediately sliding down between their girlfriend's legs.

"She said a little hanky-panky Kel," Duncan said, smiling.

Kara giggled, then groaned as Kelly started to pleasure her. "God, she's so good at that," she groaned.

Duncan smiled, kissing her and caressing her softly. He moved down and started to kiss her breasts, smiling as they both watched Kelly devouring her girlfriend's pussy.

"Fuck, you taste so good," Kelly whimpered, ravenously slurping and sucking. "I love you so much," she whimpered.

Kara groaned, pulling Duncan up and kissing him, whimpering in pleasure as Kelly slurped rudely between her legs.

"Jesus," she whimpered. "She's on fire tonight, baby."

Duncan smiled, enjoying the sight of his wife pleasuring his girlfriend.

"Oh my God," Kara said, groaning low in her throat.

Looking down, he saw his wife still ravenously slurping and licking at their girlfriend, but she also had several fingers inside, her hand palm up and moving swiftly.

"Fuck," Kara whimpered, looking at Duncan with an almost panicked expression.

Kelly cried out in surprise, almost at the same time as Kara screamed in pleasure. Duncan heard a wet, squishy sound and looked down just in time to see Kelly's mouth catch a spray from Kara's pussy.

"Fuck yes," Kelly moaned, slurping greedily.

Kara grunted weakly, then whimpered for a moment, her face red and her eyes rolling back as she squirted another time, his wife unrelenting. Whimpers of pleasure were the only other noise she was making, almost as if she were cumming so hard that her body wasn't letting her breath.

Groaning for a second, Kara's entire body quivered, her legs shaking almost violently, and she jerked her hands down to yank Kelly up and hold her tight against her chest. Several minutes passed, and she was finally able to relax, her body going limp as Kelly giggled and kissed her.

Duncan quickly went and got a towel, cleaning up what he could. As he did so, he saw Kara groan in pleasure, weakly returning Kelly's kisses and turning to her side. Eventually his wife giggled and gave him, winking at him as she rolled over and whispered, "I love you, Duncan," to him.

"I love you, Kel," he said, smiling and tossing the towel to the ground.

He quietly hoped that Kara didn't mind sleeping in the wet spot. Smiling, he slid in behind her and was soon fast asleep.

***

The next morning, Duncan felt warm lips on his morning erection, followed by giggles. He yawned, looking down and laughing, seeing a redhead, a blonde, and another redhead at his waist, passing his cock back and forth between them.

"Hi Daddy!" Danielle said, smiling sweetly, popping his cock out of Kelly's mouth and into her own.

He chuckled. "Hi," he said.

"Want to fuck one of us?" she asked.

He smiled. "Always," he said.

The nimble blonde immediately moved up, but was yanked back by Kara, who giggled as the young woman cried out in surprise.

"Kelly gets first go," Kara said, winking up at him.

He chuckled, feeling his wife slide up his body and then down his cock, shivering as she did so. Her pussy felt as incredible as it did the other day, and he smiled, closing his eyes and reaching up to maul her breasts with his fingers, though he was always careful around her nipple rings.

Opening his eyes a few seconds later, he saw Kara with her head between Danielle's legs, apparently having to distract the young woman that way. The blonde vixen was whimpering and nodding as Kara said something, her fingers sliding in and out.

Groaning, Kelly ground her pussy down on him, sliding back and forth and whimpering in time with her thrusts. Her cunt was deliciously slippery, and he felt her squeezing her Kegels every few seconds in time with her thrusts.

Soon, his wife was having an orgasm, sliding up and down and back and forth, looking intensely down at him as her pussy squeezed and rippled with pleasure. Taking only a few moments to recover, she slid off and nudged Danielle out of the way. The blonde happily got up and took her spot-on Duncan's cock, enthusiastically bouncing up and down, then grinding her pussy hard on him before going back to bouncing.

He smiled, grunting from the impacts, but enjoying it, nonetheless. Danielle's tight, young body looked incredible, her small, perky breasts bouncing with her impacts and her chest heaving from her moans and whimpers. Her skin was nice and soft, and her tan was coming along nicely. As he watched her alluring movements, she started to have her own orgasm, her young cunt squeezing down on his cock hard, rippling up and down and nearly pushing him over the edge.

Kissing him deeply, she slid off and moved down to start sucking his cock, but was stopped by Kelly and Kara, the latter sliding and taking Danielle's place, despite her desperate attempts to take him into her mouth.

Chuckling, he saw Kelly pull the blonde into a 69 and smiled as Kara slid his cock into her. "You don't have to wait for me to cum, honey," she said, smiling. "I came really good last night. You just do what you want to me."

He smiled, immediately flipping the two of them over and pushing her legs wide, his cock sliding in slowly, agonizingly so.

"Fuck," Kara whispered, seeming surprised. She grinned, smiling up at him as he leaned in to kiss her.

Smiling, Duncan started to thrust faster, his hips thrusting hard and fast into her. She groaned, and he saw her eyes close, a half-smile on her face. He quietly hoped he could force her into an orgasm, but he didn't think it was going to happen, as his orgasm was fast approaching.

Grunting, he felt the precipice approaching, and she pulled his face up for a kiss, smiling as he cried out in pleasure, his cockhead expanding with an explosion of warm cum. Pleasure rippled through his body and he thrust hard and deep, bottoming out completely as his balls slapped against her.

Losing his rhythm, he thrust hard once, then again, and then a third time as his cock spasmed inside of his girlfriend. She clutched at him, pulling him down to her as he was thrusting, holding him tight.

"Mmm," she whispered a few seconds later. "Thank you, baby."

He kissed her again, then slid his cock out of her and stumbled out of bed.

"Fuck," she said, drawing a weary glance from him in her direction.

Danielle, the deviant little slut, had slid over and had her face buried in Kara's pussy, lapping noisily at the gooey, disgusting mess.

"God damn," Duncan mumbled, smirking as Kara groaned, looking over at him in defeat.

"Fuck, you're such a raunchy little whore," Kara said, drawing a stream of excited giggles of from the blonde.

A few seconds later, Duncan chuckled and stumbled to the shower to wash. Glancing back just before entering the bathroom, he saw Kelly pulling Danielle off Kara, and smiled, shaking his head. Turning, he closed the door behind him.

*****

Kelly

After fooling around that morning, the four of them had a decent breakfast and then hurried off to work and school. As soon as Kelly walked into her office, she saw that her boss was already there and waved at her to join him. She smiled, more than happy to give him a blowjob first thing in the morning, if that was what he wanted. Monday's weren't always like that, so she couldn't be sure.

Putting her stuff down and dropping her lunch off in the fridge, she quickly got him a cup of coffee and brought it to him.

"Good morning, sir," she said, smiling and bringing it to him. "How may I service you?" she asked, smiling widely.

He chuckled. "I've got some... well... exciting news," he said.

"Oh? Find a replacement for me already?" she asked, frowning.

He smiled, shrugging. "Of sorts. Sit down."

She smiled, gesturing to his lap, and he happily let her slip down onto his legs, straddling and facing him.

"So, what's the big news?" she asked, reaching up to straighten his tie a bit.

"Well, I spoke to my wife over the weekend about what you had told me, and she suggested that I think about retiring."

Kelly sat back a bit in surprise. "Really? Are you... able to do that?" she asked.

He smiled, nodding. "I looked over our finances over the weekend. We're all set. I spoke to Bob and he's going to buy out my half of the business."

She smiled, genuinely surprised, but happy. A thought struck her, though. "Wait," she said. "What about my taking care of your needs?"

He smiled. "Oh, I think I can make the trip over to your house, or just... have you to come over to mine."

She grinned at the suggestion.

"You said you wanted to use me for a cam show or two, right?" he asked.

She grinned, nodding. "I certainly did. We started getting everything set up on Sunday, in fact."

"Well, excellent," he said, squeezing her hips a bit.

"So, would you like a celebratory fuck? Or maybe a blowjob?"

He smiled but shook his head. "I'd love to, but I've got a couple hundred things to take care of to get all this in motion. I just wanted to let you know that by the end of this week, you'll be free to stop working here!"

She smiled. "Well, Howard, I'm so happy for you. I was all worried about finding a good replacement for you, and now you've just got it all figured out for both of us."

He smiled and kissed her as she leaned in. "Are you sure you don't want a nice... super-fast blowjob?" she asked.

Groaning, he closed his eyes.

"I'm playing, I'm playing," she said. "Just use the pent-up sexual energy to get all your work done fast. Maybe you'll feel like taking advantage of your innocent secretary this afternoon or tomorrow."

He smiled, staring at her silently for a moment.

"What?" she asked, smirking at him.

"You are an incredible woman, Kelly Thomas," he said, reaching up and running his hands along the side of her hair and through her hair, to the back and then down.

She smiled widely, winking at him and leaning in to kiss him again.

Unfortunately for her sexual desires, he proved to be too occupied all day, but she couldn't say the same for her co-workers. Bob Deekins and Marie were on a roll, and she counted at least three trips to his office followed by moans from one or the other, and even had Danielle in there at least once.

As for Kelly, she was busy with work the whole time, helping to get Mr. Sellers' affairs in order so that he could retire. She was happy for him, and herself. She was relieved that she didn't have to worry about finding a new girl, but also just because she didn't have to worry about him. He was a good, decent man, and she knew for a fact that he would never have made a move on her if she hadn't pushed him to it.

She wore a happy smile for the rest of the afternoon, despite being swamped with work.

Danielle was sad to hear that they were both leaving. Mr. Deekins even made mention that he would have to look at his finances and see if he could afford to keep her on. She had happily announced that she would prep her resume if it were necessary.

Eating together in the break room, Marie said that she was happy for her, but also sad that she was losing her work buddy. Still, she admitted that it wasn't so bad since she would see her every Saturday for the foreseeable future.

"That's very true," Kelly said. "Duncan, Kara and I aren't going to stop coming anytime soon."

Smiling, Marie glanced up. "So, how's that going?" she asked.

"The permanent threesome?" Kelly asked, smiling. "It's great! I mean, I know that we're going to have fights at some point, but for now we're just feeling it all out."