Lucky Man Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you let him out now?" she asked.

Zeke smiled, shaking his head and wiggling his finger for her to come toward him. She sighed, immediately shaking her head.

"Officer Winger drop this bitch in another cell," he said.

"No!" Dana said quickly, dropping to her knees and crawling around the desk. The camera followed her, and soon she was sucking off Zeke, her head bobbing up and down in his lap.

The camera cut to Frank, who was, by then, getting another blowjob, this time by Amy, on her knees in her uniform, looking through the open doorway to Derrek.

Kelly felt Mike's cock push gently into her, and she groaned, feeling him slide deep.

"Fuck, this is hot," Mike whispered, gripping her hips and squeezing tightly.

Gently, she slithered forward and backward on his cock, watching as Dana kept sucking off Zeke, then slid up into his lap and straddled him sexily. Soon, Frank came up behind and pushed his cock into her ass, to the surprise of the group. Frank and Zeke both were wearing condoms at this point, but it wasn't obvious, and Kelly could barely see them.

Mike's cock felt great, and she continued to gyrate back and forth on him, not really fucking him, but not sitting completely still. It was extremely exciting, feeling him inside her, naked and bare. His cock was big in her tight little pussy, but they weren't doing much, stimulation wise.

Glancing over, she saw Kimber on her knees, Duncan's cock in her mouth and his hands on the back of her head, forcing her to deepthroat him every other stroke. With a single quick motion, he dragged her off his cock and directed her between Stacy's legs, Kimber never slowing as Stacy's hand took the place of Kimber's mouth on Duncan's cock.

"Did you see my husband using your girlfriends face?" she asked.

"Fuck yes," Mike said, grunting in pleasure.

She giggled, flexing her Kegels once for him.

"Jesus," he groaned.

Dana's spitroasting didn't last long, as Frank came in her ass, Zeke in her mouth. The scene cut to Amy opening the cell and making Derrek eat her pussy. After, she straddled him and fucked. The movie ended with him sitting at a table, seemingly alone, but then Dana came and sat down with him and the two kissed, ending the scene.

The group cheered, and Kelly slid off, immediately missing the presence of the cock inside, her but knowing that Duncan had something in store for her.

The lights came up, and she looked over, seeing that everyone was in their place, looking as if nothing had gone on. Applause filled the room then, and the group stood and clapped for the performers that were present. After answering a few questions, the group fell silent and Kara stood back up.

"Okay, you're up big guy," she said, smiling and looking at Duncan.

"Okay everyone. To the red room!"

Kelly grinned, taking Mike by the hand and leading him down, wondering what trouble her husband was going to cause.

*****

Duncan

Choosing a centrally located spot so that he could clearly see the fun that was about to commence, Duncan sat down on a long couch in the middle of one wall, smiling as Amy came and knelt at his feet and looked up at him adoringly. Becky came over and sat on his right, and Stacy on his left, having to yank Dana out of the way as the two fought over the spot. She pouted for a moment, but then grinned and went to sit between Steve and Ed, who still had Heidi by her leash.

Kara was joined by Molly, the two quickly getting cozy. He turned and saw that the next couch held Derrek, Kelly, and Mike. Zeke was on the floor in front of her, his leash in her hand, and Danielle at Derrek's feet right beside her. Kimber had taken another couch with Paul and Conner and look absolutely delighted to be between them. Marie was the last to enter, shutting the door behind her and finding a spot on one of the longer couches next to Mark on a couch by themselves.

"Alright babe," Kara said. "What's the story?" She smiled, looking over at Duncan.

He stood, smiling and clearing his throat. "When this all started," he began, "it was quite an experience for a young married couple. I was going from one incredible event to another, watching my shy wife come out of her shell and turn into the sexual deviant we all know and love today." The group laughed as he paused. "We started slow, wearing revealing clothing, getting her to show herself off, and flirting with our friends, doing risqué photo-shoots, and pushing our boundaries when we could. Since then, our sexual world has been opened up so much more and I just can't believe how lucky we both have been."

He smiled, winking at her as she smiled back, her love for him clear in her eyes.

"To top it all off, we've found love with another person and have added her to our weird little family. I've been told time and time again that I'm a lucky man, and I couldn't agree more. I just wanted to say to my wife, Kelly, I love you so much, and I'm very thankful that you consented to let us start this crazy journey together. To Kara, we both love you and we're glad that you are part of our lives. I honestly don't know what I would do without you two."

Both smiled widely, obviously touched by his words.

"So, in celebration of that event, I would like the two women in my life to be the center of attention. My fantasy is for Kelly to be gangbanged by all the men in the group. Nothing, except anal sex, is off limits, and I want each man to finish in her mouth at least once tonight, multiple times if possible. Kara, I know that you only want to have intercourse with me, and I would never ask you to change that for me, so, all the women get to do whatever they want to her, and if the men want to use her mouth, you can do so. Will that be okay?"

He looked from one of them to the other, seeing smiles on each of their faces. "Let's do it!" he said, seeing no concern from either of them.

Kelly and Kara both stood, moving to the center of the mattresses and both blowing him kisses. The mill of people caused him to momentarily lose sight of them. Marie came over, sliding down to sit next to him, kissing his neck affectionately.

"This really your fantasy?" Marie asked between kisses.

He smiled, nodding. "I'm all about sharing my wife, Marie," he said.

"Are you?" she asked, looking up as she trailed her fingers across his skin.

He grinned at her, then looked back at the others.

The fun started with all the women affectionately touching and caressing Kara's body, laying her down on one mattress and Kelly on another. Both women were very quickly nude, and the girls started to kiss and bite Kara's nude body.

Amy was all too happy to push things further and was soon between Kara's legs. The other women stroked and caressed, kissed and bit at her form, Danielle and Stacy both nibbling at her breasts, Dana kissing her on the lips. Molly got a little kinkier than the others, taking a foot and lifting it to her mouth, Heidi following suit with the other. Soon, Kara was whimpering and moaning on the floor as the girls moved and switched spots every so often.

Kelly was immediately on her back, Drake between her thighs eating her out. She had a guy in each hand, stroking, and Mike to one side, her head turned as she sucked his cock. As Duncan watched, Ed turned her face to the other side, popping his into her mouth as she whimpered. The two men alternated for a bit, then moved back and let Paul and Steve take their places. Mark took Drake's spot, eating her out for a few minutes, then Duncan watched as the men of the group had an impromptu rock-paper-scissors off to see who got to fuck her first. Laughing, he watched as Paul won, and slid down between her legs. Groaning, she briefly smiled over at Duncan for a moment as Paul started to fuck down into her, her legs bouncing in the air.

Molly had retrieved a magic wand wand style massager and was using it on Kara with glee. Amy had let Danielle down into her spot and had taken it upon herself to mount Kara's face, her hand reaching down to pull at the red hair on her head and pull it up snug to her pussy.

"So, are you really doing okay?" Marie asked.

He nodded. "I really am. Kelly's happy, Kara's happy. We're just taking it as it comes, you know?"

Marie smiled, nodding and watching as Kelly was moved to her knees, Steve sliding in behind her as Paul volunteered to slide underneath.

Duncan smiled, then looked back down at his wife. Their movement paused for a moment as the two men slid into her pussy together, and she nodded, indicating that she was ready. Three men knelt in front of her, Conner, Steve, and Drake, and took turns fucking her face. Seeing that there were more than a few people doing nothing, Duncan made a quick amendment.

"As long as both women are occupied, y'all can split off into other couples and whatnot," Duncan called out.

Conner grinned, moving back and grabbing Stacy, who giggled and laid down as he moved between her legs. He realized then that it was probably very exciting for Conner to be able to fool around with Stacy and had probably known her for a long time.

The others split off, and soon it was a much more enjoyable looking scene. Becky was gyrating on Kara's face, Molly devouring her pussy, and Amy between Molly's legs. Looking over at his wife, he saw that Drake was plowing into her from behind, her hips slapping hard against his thighs as she whimpered in pleasure. Her high-pitched vocalizations told him that she was coming, and he hoped not for the last time that night.

"Fuck," Marie whispered.

Duncan looked over and saw that Stacy had moved to her knees, Mike's nicely sized cock in her mouth as she was hammered from behind by Conner. Steve was fucking Molly, Dana on his face a few feet away. As he looked over at Marie again, he noticed she was watching Stacy still, and he looked over.

Her lips slid up Mike's shaft, then back down, taking his entire length without protest or restriction, then back up again. She seemed to be a woman possessed, driven by some unknown force to rip the cum from the newer member's cock.

Unzipping his pants, Marie reached in and pulled out his cock, stroking as the two watched the scene for a while.

Mike eventually had to stop Stacy, shaking his head as Drake continued to fuck her. Derrek took Mike's spot, and she happily started to suck his cock, her head bobbing up and down as if she'd been doing it to him all along.

Kelly was still on her knees, and he saw that one of the guys was finally getting close to having an orgasm.

"Yeah, that's it," Paul said, sliding his cock in and out of her lips while Duncan watched. "Yeah, yeah," he said, wincing. Kelly whimpered, and Duncan watched her throat as she swallowed, Paul's cock dumping into her mouth, then seeing him pull her face tight against him and into her throat mid-orgasm. He gently thrust against her mouth a few times, crying out in pleasure, then fell back, her face a mess of cum. Another cock immediately slid inside though, leaving her no respite.

Ed was behind her, hammering away as Zeke gently thrust in time with him, both men still in her pussy. Mike had slid in front, his hands going to the back of her head and pulling tight, grunting in pleasure as he forced his cock into her throat.

Marie smiled, gesturing over at Derrek, Stacy and Drake, and saw that the brothers had left Stacy as Drake had grabbed Dana away from the girl pile that she was in. She giggled as he pulled her away, but quickly and happily slid in between the two men.

Marie got Stacy's attention and called her over. Slithering up to them, the pretty young woman smiled playfully at them.

"Hi," she said, smiling up at the two of them.

"You just love sucking cock, don't you?" Marie asked.

Stacy smiled, nodding. "I've had tons of practice," she said. "I've been a slut for a really long time. Do you want me to go down on one of you?"

Marie smiled, nodding. "Duncan needs a blowjob, I think," she said. "You like that the most?" she asked.

"God yes," Stacy said. "Don't tell my boyfriend," she said cocking a finger Steve's way, "but most of the time I'd rather just suck cock than have actual sex, and not because he's bad or anything. I love getting fucked. I just... I love sucking cock more."

The three turned around at a sudden burst of noise, and saw Kara groaning loudly, Molly holding the magic wand to her pussy and grinning widely. After a few seconds, Kara's hands pushed it away, as her body quivered. Whimpering, she turned to her side and groaned in happiness.

Stacy's warm lips enveloped the head of his cock then, and Marie kissed his neck as he watched Kelly and Kara being ravaged.

Groaning happily, he put a hand on the back of Stacy's head and pulled, eliciting an excited giggle and a gag or two as he pushed against her throat.

"Harder," Marie said, watching the scene.

Stacy smiled, forcing Duncan deep again and gagging a few times, her incredible throat gripping his entire shaft.

Marie grinned, kissing him and then surprising both as she stood and left.

"I guess she was done," Stacy said, smiling as she turned to see the beautiful dark-haired woman go and join the girl pile.

Duncan groaned, reaching down as Stacy's slippery throat gripped his shaft again, her lips sliding as low as they could before coming back up. He took her hand and shook his head, smiling and pulling her up.

"I've got to fuck you or something," he said. "You're too good."

She smiled, sliding up into his lap and giving him a kiss on the chest.

"Do you like dirty talk?" she asked.

He smiled, shrugging. "I can always provide it, but it doesn't necessarily do anything for me."

She frowned, and he chuckled, looking down as she moved her hips up, pulled the head of his cock into position, and slid down.

"You know I'm just eighteen, right?" she asked.

He groaned, nodding.

"I've only been with Steve before this group," she said, sliding her pussy up and then back down with a satisfied little whimper.

"Yeah?" he asked. "None before him?"

She shook her head. "He was my first."

He smiled, gripping her hips in both hands and helping her to bounce up and down on his cock. "Anyone you wanted but couldn't have?" he asked.

She smiled. "Maybe," she said, looking down at him. He could see that she was thinking about telling him something kinky. "One of my teachers," she said. "I stayed after class on the last day of my Senior year," she said.

Her pussy was incredible, and the young woman was delightfully sexy.

"I told him that I'd had a schoolgirl crush on him for the longest time, and that I really wanted to give him something to remember me by."

"Oh, naughty naughty," Duncan said, gripping her fleshy hips tightly.

She nodded. "I'll save the details for you," she said. "Nothing happened, unfortunately."

He frowned playfully. "Too bad," he said.

She shrugged. "I changed my fantasy to a teacher, student fantasy, and I told Kara that I wanted you to be the other actor."

He smiled, nodding. "We can pretend that you got to have your teacher after all?"

She grinned, nodding. "Maybe I should start calling you Mr. Thomas as well?"

He laughed, shaking his head. After he recovered, he pulled her tight to him for a second, then moved her to turn around.

She sighed happily, sliding down on his cock again and gyrating back against him.

"You know what me and the other girls like so much about fucking you, Mr. Thomas?" she asked as his hands moved up her torso and mauled her breasts while the two of them watched Kelly still being railed from the front and behind.

"I can probably guess," he chuckled.

"It's not just the big cock I'm enjoying at the moment," she whispered into his ear, her head back on his shoulder.

"Really?" he asked, amused but really enjoying her.

She nodded. "Mmmhmm," she added. "It's how affectionate and caring you are. You let your lover take her time and get as many orgasms as she wants," she said, smiling. "I don't think there's a woman here that wouldn't drop to her knees and thank you orally at a moment's notice for all that you've done for us."

He smiled, squeezing both of her tits, the flesh warm beneath his hands and her nipples responding to his touch. Pulling down in time with her bouncing hips, he groaned in pleasure as she squeezed her pussy around his cock.

"You just seem to know how to really please a woman," she said. "Each time I have you, it's the best I've ever had," she whispered. "Though, of course, I tell Steve differently."

He smiled, pulling her down harder and harder, her quiet whimpers getting more and more frequent.

"I want you to cum inside me so bad," she whispered. "I don't care if it's my mouth or my pussy, but I want it."

He nodded, and let her spin back around, her body conforming to his as she started to fuck him again. Whimpering, she draped her body over his, weakly fucking up and down as he gripped her hips and started to thrust. He felt an orgasm sneak up on her, and she whimpered happily, her pussy gripping his thrusting cock fiercely, again and again as he plunged in.

"Oh, shit," she whimpered, causing him to look down and see Molly licking at her pussy while Duncan fucked her.

He smiled, winking as Molly worked on the young woman, a wry smile on her face. Not fighting his own orgasm off, he looked up and saw his wife laying on her back, Conner fucking her on top, cum covering her face and her tongue working back and forth outside of her mouth. A few of the guys were sitting down, looking spent, but Steve, Zeke, and Mark were all still at it, along with Conner.

To the left, the girl pile was smaller, but Kara still had Kimber, Danielle, and Heidi surrounding her. One of them was holding the massager to her clit, another licking her ass, and the third, Heidi, on top of her face.

The sight of the two still enjoying themselves, couple with Molly's tongue working his sliding shaft and Stacy's pussy at the same time, and the feeling of the young woman's deliciously enjoyable cunt, pushed him close to the precipice and he grunted in approval. Stacy whimpered, her own orgasm making her legs shake as he plunged in again and again.

"Fuck... yes," she whimpered, turning her head and kissing him on the neck, her arm up and cradling his head.

As he watched, Steve slid over the top of his wife, dropping his balls into her open, cum-coated mouth and started to jerk off while sitting on her face. He saw Zeke move quick over to where Heidi and Kara where still going at it, Heidi still atop his girlfriend's face. Almost as if they'd planned it, both men started to cum at near the same time. Zeke had crawled up next to Heidi's pussy, being hungrily devoured by Kara in her state of heightened arousal. Whimpering, Heidi nodded as Zeke started to cum, holding the head of his cock against her pussy, Kara's tongue writhing through and against it. Warm sprays of cum fired against Heidi's pussy, Zeke crying out in pleasure as he slid up a bit, pulled by Heidi as she came on Kara's face. The cum was rolling across her lips and tongue, sliding into her mouth where she was swallowing some, and thrusting the rest up into Heidi's pussy with each stroke of her tongue.

At the same time, Steve was crying out in pleasure at the same time Zeke was, Mark quickly moving around to join him, stroking as he moved. Steve's cockhead swelled and then burst a warm spray of cum into Kelly's open mouth, her tongue rolling the goo around before pulling back and swallowing it down, another dollop quickly taking its place. The young man was still stroking, grunting and shivering in pleasure as he moved back and away, coming to sit down beside Duncan as Mark started to cum into Kelly's mouth. She sat up, turning onto her side and taking Mark into her mouth, her hands coming around his buttocks to pull, his cock sliding deep into her mouth while Duncan watched her swallowing another load down.