Lucky Man Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grunting in pleasure, he pulled down hard on Stacy's hips, his cock buried deep in the young pussy. She groaned a happy, deep sounding rumble of approval as he grunted in pleasure, his eyes going from Kelly to Kara and back again as he burst again and again inside her.

He grunted in approval, sitting back down on the couch behind him and smiling widely as everyone recovered, breathing heavily and moaning through aftershocks. The smell of sex with thick in the room, and the idle sound of moaning came to his ears after a few minutes.

Chancing a glance down at the mattresses, he saw Danielle cleaning up Kelly, the nymphomaniac blonde licking every inch of his exhausted wife.

Kara was being tended to by Heidi and Molly, who'd moved away from Stacy's backside. The others were starting to stir, getting up, but he didn't think he had it in him yet, and continued to relax, trying to recover.

Marie eventually took Kara and Kelly upstairs to get cleaned up, and Dana came over to see if he needed help. He accepted her hand and let her help him stand, then staggered upstairs, the two of them still nude from their fun in the room below.

"That was a great fantasy," Dana said, smiling at him as they walked up the steps.

He smiled. "Yeah, it's been a devious little thought in the back part of my mind for a while now."

She giggled. "Sounds like someone else I know," she said. "My rape fantasy was... hard to imagine ever happening, but you and the other guys were able pull it off. I just... love that this group of ours can achieve that for people."

He chuckled, drawing a look from her as she helped him into men's bathroom.

"What?" she asked.

He smirked, then looked over. "It just sounded funny. I'm thankful that my rape fantasy came true," he explained.

She laughed, shrugging after a second and then pointing at a counter and indicating that he should sit down on it. Turning, she grabbed a fresh washrag, wet it and then stepped back over to him and started to wipe him down.

"So, how are you and Derrek," he asked.

She smiled as she rubbed his legs, moving upward. "You know, I've known him for years and never thought about seriously dating him until this group happened. But... aside from the occasional weirdness of having a date together after I've seen him railing my sister, it's been fun. It's definitely a different way of dating someone. We seem to be able to handle a lot of the little jealousy issues a lot better than other couples that aren't swingers."

He smiled. "I'm glad," he said. "You're an incredible woman and I've been hoping that you'd find a good guy."

She smiled. "Well, the one I had my sights on originally was taken," she said, smiling pointedly up at him. "Little did I know that he was taking applications for the role of girlfriend for him and his wife."

He chuckled and shrugged. "To be honest, I've got a soft spot for you and your sister," he admitted. "I know for a fact that it would be easy to fall for both of you."

She smiled, shaking her head. "Are you trying to get a blowjob right now?"

He laughed, shrugging.

She teasingly kissed the head of his cock, then stood, kissing him on the lips and then finished wiping him down. A minute or so later, feeling refreshed from her attention, they went back into the main area and relaxed. He took a few minutes to go and get his clothes, then went back upstairs and got dressed along with everyone else.

Kelly and Kara emerged, dressed and looking tired but alert and refreshed. Both came over and clung to him as if they needed protecting. He smiled, holding them both tight.

"Thank you," Kelly said, nuzzling his neck. "That was really... fun."

Kara giggled, leaning over and kissing her, then nuzzled his neck as she had. "So much fun, baby, thank you."

"I loved seeing it," he said quietly, chuckling at the two.

"Mmm, I need to sleep," his wife said, shivering in quiet happiness while she clung to him.

"For about a week," added Kara, looking equally happy and tired.

He chuckled, then helped both up after everyone else started getting ready to go.

"Hey bud," Drake said, coming over. "We're going to take Danielle with us, if you guys don't mind," he said.

Duncan smiled. "If you've got the stamina for it, she's all yours. She will literally fuck you all night if you aren't careful."

Drake grinned and nodded, patting Duncan on the shoulder, then turned and gave a thumbs up to Derrek, Molly, and Dana, who all looked ready for more fun. Danielle was still nude, kneeling happily between Molly and Dana, Derrek's cock in her mouth as Molly held her leash.

He looked around, seeing his friends and fellow swingers in various groups, affectionately saying goodnight or making plans to continue the party at someone's house. He smiled, seeing Amy gesture at Ed and Marie and making a begging motion with her hands. He smiled and nodded, and she blew him a kiss and mouthed, "Thank you," at him.

The group started to file out then, and Duncan led his two ladies to the truck, helped them in, and drove them home. He took a deep breath as he walked around his truck from the other side, more content than he'd been in a long time.

A sudden wistful memory hit him then, and he wished that he'd been able to check on Samantha again. The feeling of her incredible blowjob filled his head then, and even though he'd had a blowjob not an hour before, he felt the desire to have another one.

Driving home, he helped Kelly climb into bed and caressed her cheek softly for a moment before kissing her goodnight.

"I love you," she whispered weakly, well on her way to snooze-land.

"Love you," he replied.

After stripping down to his underwear, he turned and left the room, quietly shutting the door and heading for Kara's bedroom. He found her in the shower and opened the door and called out softly so that he didn't scare the hell out of her.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay, baby," he said.

She didn't say anything, and he saw her hand reach out from the shower and wave him in. He smiled, stripping off his underwear and climbing in. It was dimly lit, as she'd only lit a couple of candles for light, but he could clearly see every inch of her incredible body. She looked up at him, her gorgeous face turning up to his. Staring silently for several long moments, she leaned back and let the stream over water roll over her face.

She kissed him then, full on the lips, and he tasted the minty toothpaste that she used, smiling and appreciating that she'd taken the liberty of brushing them. He loved her, so it wouldn't have mattered to him, but it was a sweet gesture.

For a few minutes, the two stood in the shower, rinsing off and getting clean. She turned off the water and hopped out, drying off and then assisting him. He returned the favor, helping her towel her hair off enough for her to be able to do something with it in the morning, and then followed her as she reached for his hand and pulled him to her room.

Still, she was silent, and he felt the intense desire between the two increase as she shut the door behind him, her hands moving up his back and pulling him around to face her. He turned, kissing her again as she backed up against the door, her hand finding his cock and stroking.

A single hand came up, the other still working at him, and pushed him back, toward her bed. She followed as he backed up, then leaned down as he sat back on the bed and stretched out. Her mouth encircled the head of his cock as she looked up into his eyes, lowering her lips down the shaft and then back up again. Slick with saliva after the single stroke into her mouth, his cock glistened in the light as she stood up and straddled him. His hands found her easily, his cock at nearly full size. She wasn't waiting though, and reached down to guide him in, her face finally cracking as she whimpered and closed her eyes, the head pushing against her slit.

Both hands moved hips then, sliding her down on him, driving the head of his immense cock deep into her as her pussy stretched around it. He groaned, feeling her slide completely on to him, her face a mask of pleasure as she fought to maintain her control.

"You know what I've been thinking of?" she whispered between her whimpers.

"Hmm?" he asked, gripping the flesh of her curvy hips.

She didn't immediately answer, focusing for a moment on sliding back up and then down again, taking the length of his cock fully inside her.

"All week I've been thinking of you cumming inside me and making me pregnant with your baby," she whispered.

He groaned, his hands pulling her forward onto him, her lips finding him through a cry of pleasure as he squeezed her and started to fuck harder into her.

"Fuck," she whimpered through their impassioned kisses. "I think my boyfriend likes that."

"Fuck yes he does," he grunted, flipping the two of them over and continuing to stroke.

"Oh my God," she whimpered, clutching at him as he thrust hard against her, her legs sliding up and out of the way as he took her.

She whimpered, her pussy tightening around his cock as he thrust deep into her again, his thick shaft sliding tightly against the flesh of her pussy.

"Does it excite you to think you might get pregnant from this?" he asked, kissing her and clutching her protectively even as he thrust hard into her again and again.

She nodded. "It definitely does," she said. "I can't wait for that to happen."

He grunted in pleasure, kissing her again but not slowing as he thrust, his cock hammering into her punishingly fast, her orgasm slamming into her as he grunted in pleasure. A moment of passionate clarity hit both, at the peak of their orgasms, Kara's pussy clenching tight down on him, his cock spraying deep into it.

"Fuck, baby," she cried out. "That's it... fill me up."

"Guh," he cried out, hammering again and again into her, her pussy squeezing tightly down on him, wet sucking and slurping noises coming from it as he filled her up.

Finally, spent, he collapsed next to her. Gathering the sheets, she pulled them over the two of them and snuggled up against him.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you," he replied weakly.

Sleep came quickly.