Mom, You Deserve a Good Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I have few, and just discovered the Osé, my new best friend."

Curious, Mom said, "What's an Osé?"

"Oh honey, with your husband on the road you need an Osé. It's the cutting edge in female self-pleasure, delivers a hands-free blended orgasm, mimics a real life partner who knows what he's doing, and god knows there are too few of them. It provides all the sensations of a human mouth, tongue, and fingers, hits all the right spots, flexes and adapts to your body, and there's no buzzing desensitizing vibrations. The best thing? It leaves your hands free and god, do we girls know there's better uses for our hands."

Captured by Alex's uninhibited enthusiasm Mom leaned forward and said, "What's a blended orgasm?"

"It's what happens with a guy who knows what he's doing. A combined clitoral and g-spot orgasm, which means you're hitting both places just the right way, which means you have an experienced talented to-die-for partner or an Osé. You slip the Osé's g-spot massager inside; it uses a come-hither motion. The clitoral massager covers your clit on the outside. It feels like a huge fricking mouth pulsing on your entire fricking clitoris. I didn't know how big my clit was until I got my Osé. And it's made of silicone, you can bring it, use it anywhere."

Mom said, "So this thing is real? You've used one?"

Alex said, "Sure have, planning to do so again when I get home. I'll text you the web-site and testimonials from women who've used them. The videos are classy, beautiful women in elegant lingerie who show how to use it, tell you how great it is. I love mine, my girlfriends love theirs, you will too, but," checking the clock on the wall, said, "I see it's time to clean up. My friend is leading a yoga class this evening."

Mom said, "Y'know I've never done yoga."

Alex said, "With your build and flexibility you'd be a natural. If your interested I'll bring you to a class, introduce you to Becky. There are beginner classes at 6:30 all week."

Mom said, "I'd like that, and let me give you a hand cleaning up. My way of thanking you for the wonderful massage."

* * * * *

Mom got home, stripped, refreshed her computer, smiled when she saw she'd forgotten to close the massage porn she'd been watching before heading for the workshop. What if her husband had come home, found she'd dipped into his supposedly secret stash? Would he be embarrassed, angry, turned on? If the latter maybe he'd deliver the kind of power fuck he hadn't in years.

She logged onto, studied the Osé site, turned to the testimonials where two women, like Mom in their late thirties, large breasts on slender toned bodies, fair-skinned, hair highlighted blonde and in a pony tail, demonstrated the use of an Osé. And while, as Alex promised, the videos were classy, they were also pornographic. Mom's fingers found their way to the space between her legs.

Two days later an unmarked UPS delivery was waiting at the front door. I googled the return address; Mom was the proud owner of an Osé. The next day I opened the computer, determined that after some exploring Mom had found racier videos of women using their Osés, masturbating together, masturbating each other. I opened the lingerie drawer, picked up the Osé, sniffed – it smelled of sex – replaced it, took a picture.

* * * * *

"You kids done?"

I opened my eyes. Alex, in her yoga outfit, was standing in Sharon's bedroom door holding a pitcher of water and three plastic cups. Sharon, voice sleepy and speech slurred, glanced at the clock and said, "Hey Mom, looks like we lost track of time."

She said, "You did, but I'm also home early. I called, but it appears you were preoccupied. Jodi and I had to cut our usual cup of tea after yoga short, she has a rush job on a transcript," then, turning her attention on me, said, "Still young man, if you're going to have sex with my daughter you should be done and cleaned up before I get home. You don't want to throw it in my face."

Sharon and I slid up the bed, leaned against the headboard, I said, "Sorry ma'am, I guess I'm a bad boy," and Sharon, reaching for one of the glasses of water, the sheet falling from her naked torso, her breasts swaying with the movement, concurred, saying, "He's very bad Mama."

Alex sat at our feet and said, "Sam, your Mom told me she loves her Osé, thanked me for introducing her to it. Tell me, how's she been using it?"

"The first day she watched the videos you suggested. Then she went searching, found videos of women using them together, branched out to other sex toys, watched some exhibitionist stuff. You were right about the lingerie, from the state of her drawer it's clear she wears it while she masturbates."

Turning to her daughter Alex said, "What have you noticed?"

"She's still Miss Manners, but her sexual side is definitely coming out. At the gym this week she wore leggings, she's never done that before, and had a wandering, if subtle, eye, checked out the guys. When doing squats she checked out the eyes checking her out, dug the attention. On the way home she mentioned a couple of random hot guys – she's never done that before – gently chided me when I said I did the same, said I'd make Sam jealous.

Pulling her yoga shirt over her head, tossing it onto a chair, Alex said, "Yeah, at the coffee shop she preened for, kept an eye on this cute Barista, then, feeling guilty, talked about her husband, trying to balance her burgeoning libido with fidelity. I think it's time she was my guest at another massage class."

* * * * *

Unusual for my perennially prompt mother she pulled up a couple of minutes before class began; she'd dawdled, diddling herself while watching a favorite piece of massage porn. For her first stint as a model she'd come in a tee-shirt and jeans, but this time she'd gone shopping and her stylish sleeveless white cotton tank top and pants, snug in the right places, emphasized the gentle swell of her rump, her toned body, her bra-less breasts.

The center of attention, apologizing for being late, laying her bag to the side, Mom slid onto Alex's massage table.

For the next two plus hours hands were on her: Alex's primarily, but Sharon or I when Alex would wander the class answering questions, offering instruction and encouragement. And while neck rubs and foot and hand massages had become de rigeur at home, I went further, working my hands up the sides of her body, along the swell of her breasts, across the top of her chest. Alex and Sharon, more brazen, lavished attention on Mom's inner thighs and butt cheeks.

As we worked Mom's breathing slowed, her body warmed, an occasional low moan escaped her mouth.

At class's end, skin flushed, eyes dilated, Mom sat up, wet her lips, exhaled slowly smoothly. If you studied her breasts, and I did, you saw the outline of blood-engorged nipples.

As Mom savored the sensations pulsing through her Alex thanked everyone, asked Sharon and I to break down and load the tables, invited Mom to join her for a glass of tea.

* * * * *

As Sharon and I drove off Alex locked the door, turned to Mom, said, "God I'm turned on. Little gets me going like giving or receiving a massage."

Mom, sitting in her director's chair, said, "You may be right, but I can't believe I'm doing this. I've never done anything like it."

Alex sat in the chair opposite Mom and said, "Why not? We mature ladies need to take care of our own needs, supply our own fantasies and desires."

"Yeah, but you're single, I'm not. Is it cheating? It feels like cheating."

"No, it's masturbating, what's wrong with masturbating, and what do you suggest? You love your husband, don't want the scandal and mess of an affair, divorce doesn't make sense, so what's the alternative? Abdicate control of your sex life, deny your needs and desires? Of course not. Instead find a safe place and push the edge of the envelope."

Mom said, "Okay, but you first."

Saying, "Certainly,"Alex casually pulled her tee-shirt over her head, her shorts down her legs, undid her bra, set it on a table beside her. Then, letting her legs drift apart, she watched Mom's eyes drop from her face to her breasts, natural "B's," spotted with freckles, splayed to the side, before focusing on the flaming red bush between Alex's legs.

Alex said, "I'm not as fit or toned as you, but still, whatta ya think?"

Mom paused, swallowed, said, "Don't sell yourself short, you're in great shape," and adding, "I can't believe I let you talk me into doing this," pulled her white tee over her head, worked her light cotton pants past her hips and down her legs. As the room's cold air hit her wet pubes Mom shuddered, looked up, saw Alex, her eyes locked on Mom's sex.

Alex said, "I've never gone bald down there. Is it comfortable? Do you shave, do you wax?"

Mom, who'd become fixated on the cue ball cunts omnipresent in her pornography, said, "I got a wax a week ago, my first time. Hurt at first, felt a combination of uncomfortable and strange the next few days. Now it feels sexy, my own sexy secret. You ever consider it?"'

"I considered it a few times, but hair as red as mine is rare, it seemed a shame to waste it."

Alex opened her legs, ran a hand down her body, stopped an inch from her sex, and Mom, any lingering embarrassment crumpling before her raging libido, accepted the invitation and took a studied look, comparing Alex's bushy cunt to the video ones that were her daily companions, swallowed, and with complete conviction said, "You're right, such beauty should be preserved."

Pulling the tie from her hair Alex shook her head, stood, and, her graceful form on full display walked across the room, handed Mom her bag, and returning to her chair said, "Good, I think it's time we got started. Don't worry, it'll be fun."

Mom said, "Okay, but you first," and Alex pulled a finger vibrator from her bag, turned it on, pressed it between her breasts, ran it down her body, let out a long languid exhalation.

Mom, thinking this was so much better than porn, retrieved the vibrator from her bag, leaned back in her chair, dragged it on the inside of her thighs, around her sex, across her trim stomach to the sensitive underside of her breasts.

Each woman trailed the fingertips of their free hand on their torso, cupped a breast, squeezed, dragged a thumb across a nipple, felt the pressure grow.

Alex, starring at Mom, said, "You're so sexy."

Too aroused to be embarrassed Mom said, "Thank you," and pressed the vibrator to her plump vaginal lips.

Alex, circling her throbbing nipples with her vibrator, replied, "You're welcome," and spread her labia, exposed her clit – a little British soldier, tall, erect, and red – pushed a finger inside her sex. She reached into her bag, retrieved her Osé.

Mom, voice slurred with lust and desire, said, "Oh yes," and retrieved hers.

Each watched the other press the toy's curved tail to the mouth of her sex, rock it back and forth; the Osé, coated with juice, flexed, adapted, slid inside their body. Next they moved the outside bulb over their clits, leaned back in their chairs, closed their eyes, and, knowing the Osé would remain in place, ran their hands on their torsos, their fingers as light as feathers.

The Osés worked their magic. Micro-robotics, pulsing air flow, thumping come-hither motion. Juice flowed; g-spots throbbed; enflamed clits burned bright.

Hands, exploring chests thighs tits, became less gentle, grew more forceful.

The room filled with soft moans and heavy breathing, smelled of arousal and need.

Alex said, "Doing this together is so fricking hot."

Opening her eyes, seeing her friend's undulating body, the good girl in her reveling in the guilty pleasure, Mom wheezed out, "Yesss..."

Having hooked her target Alex reeled her in. "You've got perfect breasts."

Mom thumbed her nipples, said, "The best money can buy."

Panting, wetting her lips, Alex said, "Fricking priceless."

Mom sputtered, "Thank... uunnnhhh... you... uunnnnhhhh."

The women rocked their hips, wished their Osés were attached to a man, a man who knew how to fuck you silly, who'd make you come and come until you were sure you'd die.

Drunk on the site of her beautiful red-headed friend's undulating body, Mom jerked her hips in short hard motions, punctuating each with a guttural, "Unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh."

It was burrowing through her, growing, unstoppable.

Seeing Mom was about to come Alex, voice intense and needy, added fuel to the fire. "This is so fricking hot, you're so sexy, so beautiful. Come for me girl, come for me, come you sexy bitch."

No pornography could equal Alex's sexy stare, forbidden words, writhing body. Mom's clit and g-spot merged, became a single pulsing pulsating raging thing. Mom squeezed her breasts, twisted her nipples, brayed, "Oh god yes, I'm so glad, so glad, I let you, let you, let you talk me, let you talk me, let you, into this. Oh yes, oh yes, yes yes yes yes, oh yes, oh Alex, oh yes Alex, yes, yes, yes, Alex Alex Alex I'm ffrriiiggiiinggg comminnnngggggggg...," the spasming walls of her cunt caressing clutching the Osé as if it was a cock, a perfect cock.

The sight of Mom's jerking body, the sound of her animal groans, sent Alex over the edge and moaning, "Me fricking too..." her convulsing body rattled and shook her chair until, skin flushed and covered in perspiration, spent and exhausted, legs spread wide, arms hanging to the floor, she slumped back in her chair.

And with Mom starring right at her Alex said, "Watch this beautiful," and employing the core developed by years of yoga, flexed her stomach muscles and pushed the Osé from her body. Mom, watching in fascination, said, "I can't believe you just did that; I can't believe I just did this."

Alex laughed, said, "Y'know my point of view."

"Yes, we older ladies need to look out for own needs, regardless."

"Exactly, so instead of worrying if you went too far, why not think of what else you might do."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Oh honey, there are few limits to my imagination, but in good time, in good time."

* * * * *

On returning home from our date Sharon and I heard, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, yes baby, oh yes, yes, yes, YES, YES, YES, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, I'M CCOOOMMMIIINNNGGGGG, E-YANNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

After waiting a long enough to ensure Alex was not entertaining, Sharon and I stuck our heads in her bedroom. Naked, glistening with sweat, her muscles slack, she leaned on the headboard taking long cleansing breaths. On the bed beside her was her phone, between her legs – her bright red pubic hair was plastered to her skin – was her Osé, and on the screen of her televison were three beautiful young women in heels and skin tight dresses home from a night of clubbing, complaining about the fruitless search for Mr. Right, deciding it was time for Ms. Right, peeling off each other's clothes.

Sharon said, "Hey Mom, you look like you could use a glass of water."

Alex smiled and said, "Sure could."

We returned with two, both of which Alex drained before saying, "I was just on the phone with your Mom. We watched lesbian porn, masturbated together. Second time this week. It's time she met Colette."

* * * * *

The small Victorian house was located in a residential neighborhood, its owner having secured a zoning waiver allowing her to operate a shop in the front two rooms of her home. When Alex opened the door a bell rang, an actual bell, not an electronic one, and a voice came from the back of the shop. "I'll be right with you."

Alex said, "No reason to rush Colette, it's me, Alex, and the friend I mentioned."

Mom looked around. The vintage lingerie was beautiful. The small feminine shop smelled of fresh lilac

There were the rustling sound of a body brushing against clothing and my mother found herself looking at the face of a stout woman who..., it was hard to tell. The youthful sparkle in her eyes and healthy skin were contrasted by short red-brown shoulder-length hair dabbled with gray and the knowing wisdom of a countenance suggesting a woman of experience.

Alex stepped forward, embraced the woman, turned to Mom, said, "Jodi, this is my friend Colette, she owns this wonderful shop. Colette this is Jodi, the woman I spoke of."

Leaning in to kiss Mom's cheek Colette said, "It's good to meet you. You're every bit the beauty Alex described. Please look around while I pour everyone a glass of wine."

As Colette headed for the back Mom's eyes were drawn to two corsets, one made of brown leather, studded with straps and metal clasps, the other of elegant red satin. Both were designed to be worn on the outside.

Returning with the wine Colette said, "Have you seen anything you like?"

Alex nodded her head towards the corsets and said, "Jodi seems fascinated by these."

Colette said, "They're among my favorites. They bring out a lady's bawdy side. Would you like to try them on?"

Mom said, "If it wouldn't be any trouble."

"None at all, although the leather one's a bit complicated. Have you worn anything like it before?"

Conscious of her relatively innocent past my mother flushed a bit red and said, "No."

"I see I've embarrassed you, I apologize. I was asking to see whether you could use a hand."

Mom, confused by the corset's array of buckles and snaps, said, "It's fine and yes, I'd love your help."

Removing the corset from the rack Colette said, "Alex, we'll be a few minutes. Would you mind the shop?"

* * * * *

Mom expected a department store dressing room – small, barren, swinging door, relatively private – but followed Colette into what was another room of the house. Although exquisitely decorated there was no privacy, she'd be undressing in front of a woman she barely knew. Six months ago she wouldn't have done it, and while she briefly hesitated, spurred on by the recent nurturing of her exhibitionist side, knowing Alex trusted Colette, and Colette's nonchalance Mom kicked off her flats, took off her shirt, bra, and jeans, and when Colette, scanning her up and down, said, "You have the perfect build for this," enjoying the attention Mom said, "What do you mean?"

Colette said, "Big boobs, tiny waist, and so strong, your body's made for this corset. The contrast with your hair will also bring out its color. The first thing to do is adjust the cups," and moving behind Mom wrapped a measuring tape around her chest, her warm fingers brushing Mom's breasts. Mom, thinking of the lesbian porn she'd been watching recently, felt stabs of pleasure as Colette, touch gentle and sensitive, made additional measurements. Goose bumps erupting on her skin Mom ran outstretched fingers down the front of her thighs.

Colette, as if oblivious to the effect she was having, said, "We're ready," and slid the leather corset onto Mom, zipped up the back, took hold of the waist, adjusted the fit, then moved in front of Mom and with knowing hands and practiced fingers fine-tuned the straps, molding the corset and its soft sensual leather to mother's body. When done she ran her hands down Mom's torso, turned her towards the full length mirror, said, "What do you think?"

Tits barely contained, waist tinier than ever, Mom saw sex, pure sex, the triumph of the libido she'd always fought to contain. She was concupiscent desire incarnate.

"Oh my god, I can't believe it's me."

Circling Mom, inspecting, evaluating, Colette said, "It's you. Do you mind if I ask Alex in?"

Eager to show off for her friend Mom, looking over her shoulder at her ass, said, "No, not at all."

When Colette left Mom pressed the flat of her hand to her sex, drove her hips into it – her pussy spasmed, her toes curled — yanked the hand away when the door reopened and Alex said, "Wow, you were right. Jodi, you are some hot. We definitely need stilettos."