Mom, You Deserve a Good Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you know?"

"I'm more computer savvy than you know. I can tell it's been run through the home theater, and I'm sure it isn't your father, or me. I also noticed you've downloaded porn into your father's computer."

I said, "Guilty," and Mom slipped her hand into her panties, placed two fingers on her clit, and leaning on my body for leverage, pressed her sex to those fingers, moaned. My hips, on automatic pilot, moved with hers. Mom braced her feet on the floor and arched her back increasing the pressure on her clit. I slid my hands under her bra, caressed her full breasts, played with her surprisingly small nipples. The inner lips of her sex turned a deep purple, her swelling breasts grew warmer, and her fingers, initially deliberate and steady, became sloppy and frantic as she drove herself closer to orgasm.

I licked her ear, whispered, "Look at the screen."

The mother was leaning forward, hands on the Jacuzzi's edge. Her son, standing behind her, filled her with stiff hard dick, a grunt exploding from her lungs each time he bottomed out inside her.

Staring at the incestuous images on the screen, jagging her clit, hips bucking and body writhing, with a sharp ecstatic, "Bbbbrrrrrnnnnhhhh," Mom went sailing over the edge.

Wrapping one arm around her chest, I rocked my open hand on her sex, drawing out her orgasm, then slipped two fingers inside her, wiggled them, pulled them out, licked the thick creamy residue from one side, offered the fingers to Mom. Holding my wrist she swallowed them, scoured every curve and crevice with tongue and teeth, then drew them from her mouth and said, "That was amazing."

"Mom, you deserve a good lover."

"And what about your father?"

"Dad? What Dad wants is the love of a wonderful agreeable woman, which he has, but for reasons unfathomable prefers it sex-less. Neither of us want to deprive him of that life. How likely are you to remain wonderful and agreeable if you're sexually frustrated?"

Drawing her knees to her chest, pushing her panties down her legs, Mom said "Son, for your information I'm always wonderful and agreeable, but I've been watching a lot of porn recently, re-thinking my limitations."

She unhooked her bra, dropped it next to her panties, stood. I'd never seen her naked. She was a long slender supple muscle with tits, firm tits, big tits, great tits.

"Do you want me son?"

"Yes, yes, yes I do."

Mom turned and her ass moving like a wave walked to the window, pulled the shade down, said, "When I found out you'd slept with Alex I was angry. I confronted her. She, per usual, was non-plussed, suggested I was jealous, that I needed a young discreet lover and you were perfect. Sam, I want it all, the life I have – my husband and my marriage – and a sex life. I want to experiment, try the forbidden. I'm aroused all the time. Alex is right, I need, excuse my language, to be fucked. Often. By people I can trust. You up to it?"

I walked to her, wrapped my arms around her from behind. Our bodies touching along their entire lengths she leaned into me, trapping my hardening cock between us, turned, pecked my lips, said, "I want to do this in my bed."

Holding hands, we walked down the hall. She' prepared the bed: neatly made, blanket folded back. Mom, back straight, posture perfect, sat on its edge, pressed her hands to the mattress testing its strength, turned and, displaying her ass and sex, crawled on all fours to the middle, rolled over, and lying on her back, starring at the ceiling fan, contemplated what was about to happen, before moving up, sitting against the headboard, and voice certain saying, "Yes, this is what I want."

I stripped, got on the bed next to her, took her hands in mine, kissed them, brushed a few stray strands of blonde hair from her face and, hand on her chin, tilted her head back, kissed her. She exhaled, I slipped my tongue between her thin lips. Our tongues met, twisted on each other. She leaned into me, the weight of her breasts on my chest. Our tongues grew bolder.

Pre-cum oozed from my cock.

Mom reached for my dick. I leaned back, giving her unimpeded access, watched her face. I was not disappointed. Eyes wide she said, "This is going to require both hands," folded the fingers of one on the shaft, cupped my balls with the other, rolled them back and forth, then released my testicles, wrapped the hand on my shaft, jerked. Pre-cum spilled from my crown. Mom caught it with a finger, brought it to her nose, sniffed, said, "You smell like a man."

"I am a man."

Twisting her hands on my shaft Mom said, "Don't be silly, you'll always be my baby boy. Can I taste it? It's been years since I tasted one. I've learned a lot from the videos."

"Go ahead."

Making a show of stretching her jaw, she pushed her hair aside so I could watch her slide her lips on the head, then mouth opened wide, move down, real slow, stopping when her jaw, slender and out-of-practice, could accept no more.

Her strong flexible tongue then went to work and soon I was moaning in joy and approval. Laying her tongue flat on the underside of my dick she moved up and when I slipped out she wrapped her mouth around my shaft from the side and holding me between soft thin wonderful lips moved up my length.

I watched, I whimpered.

She stopped at the head, licked it, extended her tongue, teased it, and hand on my chest moved me back until I lay on the bed. I grabbed a pillow, stuffed it under my head, and was rewarded as Mom, blowing me a kiss, tied her hair in a pony tail, slid between my legs, said, "I like the videos where the man holds the woman by her hair."

As I wrapped my fingers on her pony tail she lowered her head, teased the crown with quick flicks of her tongue, arched her back, waggled her ass, took my cock in her mouth, shoved her head down, absorbing half my member. She mumbled something – the words indecipherable, the tone positive – moved back a couple of inches, suckled and licked until spit ran from the corners of her mouth. Having grown comfortable with me stuffed in her face she bobbed her head, took me further inside until she gagged, pulled her mouth from my cock, gasped for air, licked my balls with the flat of her tongue, worked back up the shaft with sweet kisses.

I pulled her to me, kissed her juicy mouth. Mom kissed back with passion and hunger and need.

Certain Mom would be my lover I moved her onto her back, kissed the side of her face, her cheeks, along her jaw line to her neck, kissed down one collar bone, up the other. I grabbed her tits, far bigger than a handful, pressed them together, buried my face in them, moved back and forth, nipped and sucked and licked her hard nipples, left a trail of kisses down her stomach to her belly button, pressed my face to her, her pubic mound on my chin.

She smelled like sex.

Holding her tiny waist I surrounded her mons with kisses, kissed along the creases of her thighs, down her leg, back to her vagina, buried my nose in her slit, suffusing myself in the burning scent of her arousal, flattened the tip of my tongue on her clit. My spit trickled down and lubricated it, my warm breath wafted over it.

Grabbing my shoulders, she said, "Please son, please."

She was right; this was no time to tease. I pushed my tongue inside her, wiggled it, twirled it, pulled it out, pushed it in. Mom jerked and bucked and chirped her obscene pleasure and, hands locked on Mom's hips, I tongue fucked her until, tongue exhausted, I moved up, caught her clit with my lips, sucked it into my mouth.

Mom ground her hips on my face, rolled her nipples between thumb and forefinger, mauling the sensitive nubs.

My tongue recovered I slapped her clit with its tip, faster harder, jammed my thumb into her sex, twisted it, mercilessly driving her towards the cataclysm. Mom, laying open before me, jibbered and undulated. The fiery pressure in her belly built and built, so intense it ached, and finally panted, "I'm going to..."

Her vagina tensed and tightened. I trapped her clit on my teeth, battered it with my tongue. Mom, her feet on my shoulder, curled her lithesome legs around my head, let go of her tits to hold my head tight to her bucking hips. She came, rocketing to the peak of a climax that shook her body as the tectonic pressure inside her let go. Mouth open wide I sucked down the juice flooding her vagina.

Strength gone, Mom's hands slipped from my head.

I looked up, face coated with juice. Mom, attempting to catch her breath, happy and exhausted, whispered, "Kiss me."

I slid up the bed and Mom caressed my face with the back of her hand, folded the hand on the back of my neck, guided me to her lips, snaked her tongue in my mouth, welcomed mine into hers, acquainting herself with the taste of her sex on my tongue.

When done she dropped her head to the mattress and said, "This kissing my son, screwing my son, it's going to work out just fine. Heck, I might even grow fond of occasional dirty talk."

A smile on my face I said, "Sure looks like it."

She stretched, said, "Good, because I need you inside me," and spread her legs. Moving between them I held myself up over her, my hard cock on her slit, and thrust forward; it popped out and slid up her slit to her clit. She was wet, soft, and swollen, and I moved my cock up and down her sex, coating myself with her juice.

Mom, enjoying the feel of a man's body on her, rocked her hips, cooing each time my bloated cock-head ran over her clit, reached between our bodies, placed me at the entrance to her sex, and thinking her beloved Ose' had not prepared her for something my size, held me, fed a couple inches into her sex, moved me back a bit, another inch inside, said, "Go slow Sam. It's been awhile."

That I did, moving into her in small stages, reading her reactions, giving her time, until after several delightful minutes I was buried within her. The walls of her sex were wrapped tight on my cock, her well-muscled pussy stretched, molded itself to my girth.

I stayed still. Mom shivered and quivered, exhaled, wrapped her arms around me.

After several minutes I rocked backwards but Mom, crammed full of dick, a sensation too long denied her, raised her hips keeping me inside. I pushed, going deeper, and when my balls banged on her rump I pulled back. When she again raised her hips I thrust forward driving her into the mattress, air exploding from her lungs at the unexpected force, then pulled out until only my tip was inside her. She wrapped her legs around my waist, her arms around my neck, pulled me into her. We ground our hips together, lubricated and stretched each other.

"Oh Sam. You're hitting all the spots, ones I remember, ones I'd forgotten, ones I never knew I had.

My thrusts, slow and measured, stoked the fire burning bright within us.

I rolled my hips forward with each penetration, catching her enflamed clit between our pubic bones. Sweat dripped from her sides, her heart pounded, her skin flushed. Saying, "Don't stop," she dug strong fingers into my skin.

We fucked, bodies meshed, joined together. Mom's pussy was wonderful and slick and tight, the pressure in my belly spiked, spiked again.

"Harder son, oh harder, oooohhhh."

Recalling her musing about dirty talk, wanting to spur her on, I said, "Oh fuck Mom, you're so tight, so tight, such a hot cunt."

"Uuunhhhhhhh"

"You like my dick Mom, my big fat hard dick, your son's dick?"

"Uuuunnnhhhhhhhhhh"

"Tell me, what do you want Mom, tell me how you want to be fucked."

In a voice soft and needy Mom said, "I want to be fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, like a porn star."

Raising myself on my arms I did, harder and harder, the slapping sound of our colliding bodies sharp and loud. We moaned, we shook, and Mom, recalling skills too long unused, squeezed and flexed and clenched and tightened the muscles of her sex. I was close but wanting Mom to come with me I changed my angle, ensuring each thrust dragged my thick purple cock-head over her g-spot.

"Oh son, oh son, oh son, I need this, I need this."

Twisting at the waist I took one of Mom's nipples into my mouth.

"Oh oh, so good, I'm, I'm, I'm getting close. Oh so, so good, so good, please, yes, please, oh yes son, so close, so close, it's been so long."

Letting the nipple slip from her mouth I raised myself on my hands. Mom, hands locked on the back of her thighs, pulled her legs forward, opening herself to me. The mattress bounced, the bed frame rattled. Mom grunted, "Harder," each time I entered her.

I fucked her with animal intensity; my cock got bigger harder. Her body flushed, hips twitched and bucked, lower abdomen contracted with a fierce rhythm, and with a sharp, "Oh frick yes," she came. Her cunt clamped down on me and, "Mmggifffuuuuuu," exploding from my lungs I pushed deep into her, held myself there, shot rope after rope of thick hot cum inside her, flooding a mother's womb with a son's seed.

We lay there, an intertwined sweaty sticky mess struggling to catch its breath. Finally, my deflated cock still inside her, I went to push myself up but Mom said, No," pulled me to her chest, brushed her fingers through my hair, said, "I like this, like the way you feel inside me, the way your cum warms me. It's perfect."

"Yeah," I said.

We held each other, were quiet until Mom, the vigor in her voice signaling returning strength, said, "Your father's on the road several more days. Do you think Alex and Sharon are up for a sleep over?"

"Yep," I said, "I reckon' they are."