Mom, You Deserve a Good Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon turned to Mom's lower back, worked individual muscles with strong fingers, drove the tightness and tension from them.

Mom let out a long appreciative, "Mmmmmmmmmmmm," and said, "Your mother taught you well."

Sharon said, "You have the perfect body for this," and finishing Mom's lower back turned to her neck with a vigor between the gentle relaxation of the upper back and deep massage of the lower. Sharon, seeing Mom becoming lost in the sensations, tuning out the world, said, It's time for the stones."

Her voice a purr Mom said, "Stones?"

"Yes, I'll place heated stones along your spine. The heat relaxes, gives me access to deeper muscle layers. Mom says they draw out toxins and inhibitions, help us get in touch with our true selves."

Although she didn't believe in magic rocks, Mom thought about how Alex had her dabbling with sex toys and pornography, had convinced her to masturbate together, arranged her encounter with Colette. Alex certainly knew about shedding inhibitions and as Sharon laid the stones – they did feel nice – Mom thought of Alex's mantra: "We mature ladies need to take care of our own needs, supply our own fantasies and desires."

Moving to the side of the table Sharon worked Mom's arms, returned the stones to their wicker basket, said, "Ms P, may I remove your towel?"

Murmuring her assent, Mom felt cool air on her fanny.

Sharon picked up the bowl, dribbled oil down Mom's back. Its silken warmth flowed on her skin, pooled on her spine.

Employing a circular motion Sharon next coated Mom's rump with oil. It spread across her butt cheeks, her thighs, and her sex, merging with the girl juice coating her swollen pussy lips.

Sharon moved to the head of the table, placed the bowl down, said, "Let me show you something else Mama taught me," and pressing the palms of her hands to Mom's shoulders moved them down her body, over Mom's butt.

The motion forced the inner walls of Mom's vagina to flex and curl on each other, drove her pussy lips together.

Ever more aroused Mom wondered: Had Alex laid the stones on her daughter, drawn the inhibitions from her. Was Sharon, like her mother, free?

Sharon moved to the side of the table, worked Mom's buttocks, placed a hand on each cheek, rotated Mom's rump, clockwise counter-clockwise.

The effect on Mom's sex was intense, wonderful.

Sharon leaned forward, putting more force into the massage, and Mom realized that Sharon could see her pussy lips, bald and shining with oil and juice, flexing open and shut. Did she, like Alex, think Mom's sex beautiful?

Sharon moved to the head of the table and said, "Time to roll over Ms. P."

After a second of hesitation Mom did. Sharon's appreciative eyes ran down Mom's physique and she said, "You're a beautiful woman Ms. P."

"Perhaps it's time you called me Jodi."

Her hands on Mom's shoulders Sharon said, "I'd like that," spread her fingers, moved them down. Eight slid alongside Mom's breasts, two strong thumbs moved across the ample tit-flesh, continued their journey, stopped at the top of her legs. Sharon leaned over, did it again. Mom felt it in her toes

The next time Sharon's hands glided further down, stopping on Mom's inner thighs, within a hair breadth of her pussy lips, and Mom, eyes flitting from Sharon's face to her swaying breasts, let out a gasp of air. Seeming not to notice Sharon did it several more times, picked up the bowl, moved to the side of the table, dribbled massage oil onto Mom's stomach, and said, "Mama told me you two went shopping at Colette's. I've never been there; is her stuff divine?"

Not knowing how much Sharon knew about Colette, Mom replied cautiously, "It's lovely."

Whirling her hands on Mom's stomach Sharon said, "I've seen what Mom brings home, but nothing else. She doesn't do on-line marketing. I guess she prefers the personal touch."

Distracted as the twirls of Sharon's hands, growing larger and larger, grazed, then swept over Mom's breasts, comparing Colette's strong stubby fingers to Sharon's delicate hands, thinking yeah, Colette preferred the personal touch, and what a sexy touch it was, Mom finally said, "She seems to," with a huskiness to her voice which gave away more than she'd intended.

But she needn't have worried, for Sharon next made clear there was no secret to give away. "Unfortunately the word is I'm not her type; she prefers older women, women like you and Mom. I can't blame her, you're so beautiful."

Sharon's wonderful oily hands were now focused entirely on Mom's breasts: gliding, rolling the ample flesh, squeezing, running thumbs on nipples.

It was no longer a massage; it was foreplay.

Alex's mantra – we mature ladies need to take care of our own needs – playing in her mind Mom wondered, while Sharon was seducing her was Alex seducing me? She should do something, but mind blanketed in a fog of lust and desire, not wanting Sharon to stop, Mom took cover behind the flimsiest of excuses: there was nothing she could do.

Sharon's hands left Mom's breasts, slid down her body; fingers moved along the sides of her labia, pressed the wet lips together.

Mom moaned and Sharon, picking up the bowl, dribbled the remaining oil atop Mom's mons. As it seeped over Mom's sex and thighs Sharon said, "How about you Ms. P, are you less discriminating than Colette? Can you accommodate a younger lover?"

Sharon cradled Mom's pussy lips between her fingers, moved them on each other, leaned down, kissed Mom's nose, lips, smiled when she saw the smile on Mom's face, then picked up one of the smooth grey stones, warmed it between her hands, dragged its edge on one of Mom's oiled breasts, teased the erect nipple, lay it on Mom's sex, rocked it back and forth until it sat snug on Mom's vagina, enveloped by swollen wet labial lips.

Mom knew the stone wasn't real, but felt its power.

Sharon picked up the stone, licked Mom's juice off it, said, "I used these stones on your son," covered Mom's breast with one hand, explored her sex with a single finger of the other. The finger jostled labial lips, slid through the valley between them, swirled on the clit, and joined by a second finger ventured inside.

Mom slid her foot backwards, raised her knee into the air.

Corkscrewing her fingers in and out, listening to Mom's gasps, learning what Mom liked best, what she wanted more of, Sharon covered Mom's clit, rocked it back and forth, up and down and with gentle unremitting pressure.

The tension mounting, wanting craving release, body undulating, dazed eyes fluttering open and shut, Mom's fingers tightened on the table's edge.

Sharon covered Mom's sex with the palm of her hand, flexed the heel on Mom's throbbing sodden clit, teased the opening of her vagina with her fingers. Wanting more, hands on the back of her thighs, Mom pulled her legs back, opening herself to Sharon. Sharon leaned forward, kissed Mom's breasts, her shoulder, pushed the fingers deep inside, then disrobing, slid onto the table, rolled Mom onto her side, worked Mom's clit while spearing two crooked fingers into Mom's cunt from underneath.

Fiery red-hot clit and pulsing g-spot merged. Mom moaned, her body heaved and rippled, she ran a hand on Sharon's arm, her fingers closing grasping the warm silken skin.

There'd be no more delays, no more shifts of position. Tension in her muscles, pressure in her sex, a deep ache in her stomach, Mom heard herself grunt and whine as sheets of color flickered and danced in her mind until finally there was the release she needed and she was coming, caught in the maelstrom, a blended orgasm more powerful than any her Osé had given her. Muscles clenching and spasming, the pressure, the ache, all was liberated and the orgasm swept though her as she screamed and hollered and babbled.

Mom sank onto the table. Sharon ran a hand up Mom's torso, kissed her lips, did it again, and soon kisses that started with pecks involved lips, then Sharon's tongue was in Mom's mouth until Mom pulled away and said, "Sharon please sit up."

Sharon pushed herself up, sat with her legs dangling over the table's edge. Mom, legs spread, pressed her body to Sharon's from behind, her large slick breasts flattening on Jodi's back, and ran open hands down Sharon's arms, across her flat toned stomach, pert young breasts, shapely shoulders. Recalling how good the massage oil had felt on her skin Mom dragged her fingertips through the bowl, claimed the residue, swirled her hands on Sharon's torso, on her breasts, until Sharon grabbed Mom's hand and pressed it to the opening of her sex. When Mom moved two fingers inside her Sharon leaned back, letting Mom support her weight.

"Are these the kind of games you and my son play on this table?"

Body undulating, breasts swaying, Sharon said, "Oh yes Ms. P, Sam is a wonderful lover."

Mom twisted her fingers deeper in Sharon's cunt; Sharon reached down, ran the pad of a finger on her anus, pushed it inside

Mom played with that finger through the thin wall separating Sharon's cunt and anus.

Sharon's cunt swelled and quivered, her moans, deep and intense, were supplanted by sharp, "Enh, enh, enhs." Focusing on Sharon's g-spot – her Osé had taught her all about g-spots – Mom dragged her fingers through Sharon's sex while Sharon's finger moved in and out of her anus like a cosmic pogo stick.

"Unnnhg, oh yes, Ms. P, Jodi, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, yes, yes, yes, oh yes, oh frigging yes, ohh frriiiggggingggg yesssss, ohhhh frriiiggggginnnngggggg yesssssss."

Sharon went over the edge and Mom pulled a second, then third orgasm from her until Sharon squeaked, "No more, please no more," and flopped onto the table, laying on her side, still except for quivering leg. Mom stroked Sharon's body, kissed the back of her head and neck.

* * * * *

That night Sharon and I were on a date and Mom, home alone, texted her husband/my father, thanking him for the Mother's Day flowers, turned off the light, lay in bed, mind awash. Earlier, when I'd come home, amiable lazy smile on my face, Mom knew while she'd been making love to Sharon, Alex and I did the same. She knew she was being a hypocrite but she was pissed. How dare Alex seduce her son!

She rolled over, but sleep wouldn't come. Images, explicit and raw, of Alex and I filled her mind. She tried thinking of something else, but her sex-obsessed mind could only turn to her porn, her Osé, Colette, Sharon's sweet touch. There was only one way she'd find the release she needed to sleep. She went to the computer, scrolled down the videos, selected one. The MILF hung up her phone, heard a knock, opened the front door, greeted a good looking visitor – he kinda looked like me – her son's best friend. She explained her son just called, was stuck at his job, was running late, asked if he'd like a glass of water.

They sat in the kitchen, drank, their conversation happy and animated. Her phone rang; her son wasn't going to be able to get away for hours.

Their love-making was passionate and vigorous and when her son came home an hour later – had it been a set up, no one cared – he stripped and joined them.

Fingers pulling and twisting her nipples, her Ose' working to perfection, Mom's orgasm was sweet, fierce, and powerful. Sleep came quickly.

* * * * *

Mom was busy that week, taking depositions all day, working on transcripts at night, happy for the excuse to skip yoga and delay the inevitable confrontation with Alex.

And unable to get pictures of naked Alex and naked me out of her mind, unable to deny how excited they made her, she ended each day with MILF porn and her Osé.

* * * * *

Dad returned the following week, took Mom out for her belated Mother's Day dinner, said the state's annual inspection of truckers was upcoming; he'd be working late at the yard the rest of the week.

Which meant when Alex texted about yoga, Mom no longer had an excuse.

After yoga, over a glass of tea, after a brief exchange of pleasantries Alex got to the point.

"I guess we need to talk."

"Yeah."

"Sam and I did it, we made love."

With more than a hint of tit-for-tat in her voice Mom said, "I know, so did your daughter and I."

"She told me, said it was wonderful."

Off-balance, unsure of how to respond to this blithe reply, Mom went a bit catty. "Did you know she was gay?"

Alex smiled and said, "Hardly dear, I fear my daughter takes after her mother, she goes both ways, although, thanks to your son, at the moment prefers men. I suspect my daughter's generation finally figured it out. Women, or at least most of us, are to some degree gay. The kids understand that there's no need to label this freedom."

Her mind on Colette, voice faltering, Mom said, "Perhaps," then, returning to the issue between them, said, "You and my son, who, who... How did it happen?"

At first dropping her eyes to collect her thoughts, Alex fixed her gaze on Mom and said, "Jodi, I do need to apologize, I'm guilty of not being open with you. I just didn't see our friendship developing; I should have told you right away. It didn't start Mother's Day. It started the month after Sam and Sharon started dating. It's not the first time she and I shared a lover."

Already knowing the answer Mom said, "But why, why my son?"

"Because we mature ladies need to take care of our needs, because skilled young lovers like Sam are rare and ones you can trust rarer. Because everyone is of the age of majority and consents. Because our children don't play by the same rules you and I did at their age. Because it makes everyone happy. But you're right, I should have told you."

"So why didn't you?"

"I chickened out, told myself it'd be better to show you. I guess I figured, or rationalized, that it was like honey. I can explain honey to you all day long but you have to taste it to understand. And now that you've tasted it, been with Colette, been with Sharon, spread your horizons, do you understand?"

"What do you mean?"

"What do I mean? I understand the desire to protect your son, but what are you protecting him from? Sex? What's wrong with sex? What's better, embracing your sexual desires or denying them? Haven't you been exploring that exact question? Jodi, methinks you protest too much; I think you've turning envy into anger. Since you learned about Sam and I have you fantasized about a younger lover. In your mind's eye does he look like Sam?"

As that image filled her mind Mom protested, "Alex, you're talking about my son."

"I know I'm talking about your son. He's a sexually mature being, a very desirable sexually mature being. My daughter, your son, are skilled discreet lovers. And I noticed you didn't say no. So tell me, have you imagined Sam sexually?"

Shaking her head weakly Mom said, "Yes, I have, but..."

Seeing Mom had turned the corner, her voice confident, Alex said, "And has your mind fixated on younger lovers?"

As if confessing a crime Mom said, "Yes, that's true, but..."

"Have you imagined Sam naked?"

"Yes, yes I have."

Mom's increasing arousal evident Alex said, "Jodi, your son knows all about your non-existent sex life, but assumed you were okay with it. Sharon I have shown him you're not, couldn't be, that you're not a marble statute but a beautiful woman with the needs of a beautiful woman. And once he saw you that way he couldn't help but want you. He loves you, wants you to be happy, to have what you deserve. Plus you're fricking gorgeous and he's a teen-age boy with a teen-age boy's sex drive. Yeah, at first he felt weird about it, but Sharon and I have helped him understand he shouldn't."

* * * * *

Mom couldn't get the conversation with Alex out of her head and with Dad in town, her access to porn limited, growing ever hornier, the notions of Alex, Sharon, and I as lovers, of incest, began their migration from the unthinkable to the possible. What again was wrong with it? Was she more satisfied with her life, was she happier, did she have her shit together any better than Alex? Who was she to say Alex was wrong?

At times, I'm not sure she was even conscious of it, her eyes would settle on me, re-framing me, imagining a different reality for me, for her, for us.

The porn Mom was able to watch told the story, videos whose titles suggested you were watching stepmothers and stepsons, but who called each other "mother" and "son."

I complimented her, paid attention to her, but not as a son to a mother. I kissed her, touched her, let my lips and hands linger on her skin. My hand would find its way to her neck, knead the muscles, move to her shoulders and back.

* * * * *

The day Dad headed back out on the road I got home, heard the sound of porn coming from the home theater.

There was no reason to think I'd be home, but no reason to think I wouldn't. Mom was being careless, on purpose.

Leaning on the door frame I saw her on the love seat, wearing lacy bra and panties, sitting on a towel, sliding her hands down her body.

On screen was a topless woman in a Jacuzzi. Blonde, breasts full, face narrow, the resemblance to Mom was unmistakable. A younger man stood on the deck. She struggled with something under the water, turned, tossed her thong onto the deck, and look of surprise on her face said, "I'm sorry son, how long have you been here?"

Mom pulled aside her panties with one hand, caressed her sex with the other, ran her middle finger down the labial slit to the opening of her vagina, pushed it in, little by little, but not all the way, slipped it out, moved it to her clit, wet it, circled it.

Mom said, "Enjoying the show son?"

"You knew I was here?"

"I saw you pull up."

I looked at the window. The shade, instead of being pulled down as usual, sat several inches above the sill allowing a view of the driveway.

Mom said, "Do you enjoy fucking Alex?"

Not expecting her to be this direct or to use profanity I answered without prevarication, "Very much."

"And that's okay with Sharon?"

"It was her idea."

"Alex and Sharon share you; Alex and Sharon are lovers?"

"True."

"Is it also true that you want me as your lover?"

Nodding my head in the affirmative I said, "Yes."

"So Alex was telling the truth. You understand that if the world found out it would condemn me, claim I seduced you although we both know it was you and your buddies Alex and Sharon that have been seducing me. You understand what it would do to me, to your father?

"If you're asking if I can keep a secret, I can."

Seeing no uncertainty in my eyes, hearing none in my voice, she said, "So says Alex. Come hold me."

I sat on the love seat and Mom leaned into me, lay her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her chest, atop her breasts, kissed the side of her head. The young man on the screen stripped, slid into the hot tub, and they kissed, again and again, lips tongues moving gliding on each other, heat and passion growing until he sat on the edge of the tub. She moved her blonde hair aside so he could watch her take his cock in her mouth.

Mom said, "The title of this video suggests they're stepmother and stepson, but she calls him son, he calls her Mom."

"An incredibly close stepmom and stepson?"

With a smile Mom said, "That appears obvious, but I went back and checked other stepmother/stepson videos I've watched. It turns out it's almost always true. I missed that, on a conscious level I mean."

"So you think the titles are misleading, that they're straight incest fantasies, that such fantasies are common?"

"Yes, that's what I'm thinking."

"That makes me feel better."

"What do you mean son?"

"I have my own incest fantasy."

"Have you been thinking about your mother?"

"My Mom, my sexy big-titted Mom? Every fricking day."

Pressing her small tight ass to my cock, Mom swivelled her hips and said, "Son, no reason to be vulgar. Do you and Sharon sit in this room, watch porn on this television, watch it while you have sex?"