My Sister Made Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed and continued to try and focus on what he was saying, unsuccessfully. By the end of the service, she'd barely heard a word he'd said. She followed him up to his office as she always did on Sundays. The secretary, an elderly woman, smiled sweetly as she gathered up her things and got ready to leave.

"Hello, Samantha dear," she said.

Samantha set about doing her weekly duties, trying to force herself to concentrate. After a few minutes, she and Pastor Dan were the only two left in the office.

He went out into the hall, checking for anyone that might still be around and came back, smiling. Tiptoeing playfully over to where she was still working, he leaned down and caused her to giggle as he kissed her neck. His hands came around and grabbed both of her breasts, squeezing gently and nibbling at her pale skin. A hand lifted from her breast and pulled her long blonde hair away from her neck.

She giggled and brushed him off. "I'm not finished with my work yet. You want to sit and talk while I finish?"

He grinned at her and backed up. "I'll behave, for now," he said, scowling playfully at her.

She snickered and finished what she was doing as quickly as she could. Finally finished, she stood and followed him to his inner office. As she leaned over the desk to drop the paperwork on it, he came up behind her and placed both hands on her shoulders, squeezing them gently. She felt something poking her in the butt and glanced back.

"Pastor Dan!" she said, wide-eyed. He clearly had an erection tenting his pants. He looked down.

"Don't worry about that," he said, smiling and spinning her around to face him. "It's a natural reaction to how beautiful you are!"

She blushed and looked down again, it seemed like it would tear right through his trousers.

He lifted her hand then and kissed it, pulling her towards the couch. "Can we sit and kiss a little bit?" he asked.

She smiled sweetly and nodded as they slid down on the couch. "So when we kiss, it makes you feel better?"

He smiled and nodded, pursing his lips and leaning forwards.

"I meant to tell you something before we start," she said, holding up a hand and stopping him. "I wanted to say I was sorry for not being able to see you on Friday. I know that you needed me to make you feel better, but I just had too much homework."

He smiled. "A pretty girl like you should be out with her boyfriend on Friday night, not at home studying."

She smiled. "Keith and I aren't really all that serious," she said. "I mean, we've gone out to a movie a few times, but we really only see each other at school or when he comes over to study."

"Did you tell him what happened last time?" he asked.

Samantha smiled. "It's not really come up yet, but I'm sure he'd understand. He's a really great guy and I know that he'd see it was just because you're hurting so much."

Pastor Dan smiled at her. "I think you might want to keep it between us. Not everyone is as understanding as you are sweetheart. We wouldn't want him to get jealous, even though you're just helping me out."

She smiled sweetly at him. "You're probably right."

Dan leaned forward and began to kiss her pale neck, his lips warm on her flesh. She sighed, trying to not to let his kissing feel good. This was for his benefit, not hers after all.

His hands pushed her gently back into the cushions of the couch as he kissed across her collarbone and to the other side of her neck. She sighed softly, despite her attempts to maintain her composure.

He gently began to pull at her shirt, his hands fumbling with the buttons. She felt the first one give, and then another. She probably shouldn't let him take her shirt off, but he'd already been feeling her breasts, and it was just clothing. It probably wasn't that big of a deal.

The second button slipped free as did the next, and she suddenly felt his lips on her cleavage. She moaned softly, her girl parts tingling and growing damp. She shook her head and moaned softly, thoroughly enjoying herself.

"Sorry," she said, causing him to look up. His hands didn't stop, and soon he had undone her last button and had the shirt open in the front, displaying her pretty white bra encasing her breasts.

"Sorry for what?" he asked, smiling genuinely.

"I try to control myself," she said, blushing as he reached up and began to fondle both of her breasts. "I know this isn't for me, you know?"

He looked at her curiously.

"I'm trying to make you feel better, not give pleasure to myself," she explained. "It's not right for me to use you like that!"

He nodded in understanding. "But what if I want to make you feel good too? What if that's part of what makes me feel better?"

She looked up, her face clearly showing her surprise. "Really?" she asked.

He smiled and nodded. "That would be awfully selfish of me if I just used you for my own personal pleasure, now wouldn't it?"

She shrugged. "I just know that you need me right now, and I'm happy to make you feel better. You've gone through some trauma and if kissing me and playing with my body a little bit can bring you peace, I'm happy to do it. Sometimes, I just can't help but feel... excited. So if there's anything else I can do to make you feel better, I'll absolutely be happy to do it."

He smiled down at her, silent for a few seconds as if he were trying to decide something.

"Anything?" he asked.

She smiled and nodded, but then frowned. "Well, I mean... we can't go all the way, that's reserved for my future husband."

He nodded in response. "Of course it is, my beautiful Samantha."

She pulled him down to her, his lips finding hers. She felt his erect penis pushing into her leg and looked down. "Does that hurt?" she asked.

He glanced down and shrugged. "I mean, it's not really in a comfortable position. Maybe if I..." he reached down and she gasped when she saw him reach into his pants. Catching a glimpse of his erect penis, she averted her eyes as he adjusted himself. He pointed it directly towards his stomach and moved upwards.

"Is that better?" she asked as he moved to kiss her again. His lips found hers as his tongue pushed into her mouth. She moaned softly as she felt how warm it felt, but then felt his erection pushing into her very tingly womanhood.

She sighed in pleasure, causing him to break the kiss. He looked at her and smiled, thrusting gently with his hips. The movement caused his erection to slide up her wet soft parts and made her eyes go wide.

"Oh, Pastor Dan," she said, sliding upwards from beneath him. "I don't think I can stand much of that!"

He smiled. "That's a good thing." He tried to kiss her again, but she slid off the couch. He looked up at her, mirth on his face as she bit her lip nervously. "I'm sorry," she said. "I don't know why that made me do that."

He chuckled. "It's okay, sweetheart. I don't want you to do anything that you don't want to do."

She shook her head and came back to him quickly. "No no! I'm fine, I just... I've never felt like that before!"

Nodding he sat her down beside him, his erection poking rudely up.

She couldn't help but glance down and then back up at him. "Does that still hurt?"

He shrugged. "I'll be okay. I promise, it's okay."

She looked at him doubtfully.

"Are you sure? Your face is all flushed and you're breathing heavy." She looked directly at him, concern clearly on her face.

"I'm sure. I can show you, if you don't believe me," he said.

She smiled widely, but then shook her head. "This isn't for me," she said quietly, closing her eyes.

She opened them again and saw that he'd unzipped his trousers and was pulling them down.

Her eyes went wide when she saw his erection. Amazed, she stared and leaned forwards.

"It looks so angry!" she said, covering her mouth. "Are you sure that's normal?"

"Well, you've got me way more excited than I have been in a very, very long time," he admitted.

"Oh, Pastor Dan," she said. "I did this didn't I? I'm so sorry to cause you so much discomfort."

He chuckled at her reaction and reached for her hand. "Would you like to help me?"

She looked up at him suspiciously. "Pastor Dan, you just want me to give you a blowjob, don't you..."

He shrugged, admitting it. "Of course I do. I'm so thankful that you want to help me, but in my current state, I won't be able to get anything done, and I certainly won't be able to go home. You're just so pretty and sweet, I think anyone would be lucky to get a blowjob from you."

She sighed. "But I've never done anything like that before. I just don't think you'd enjoy it."

"Well, I'd never force you to do anything, but you're more than welcome to give it a shot and see how you like it. If you don't, we can always stop!"

She thought quietly for a minute before looking up and smiling.

"You'll have to tell me what to do though," she said. "You're sure that this will help?" she asked.

He smiled, nodding. "First, you'll want to pull my boxer shorts off."

She nodded obediently and reached up to pull as he stood. Slipping them down, she giggled as his erection bobbed up and down after sliding out of the hole. Stepping out of his underwear, he reached for her shirt and slid it off her arms, leaving her standing in the long skirt that she was wearing, and her bra.

"Would you mind taking your bra off? It will make this go faster."

She smiled and nodded sweetly, reaching back and quickly unclipping her bra and sliding it off her shoulders. He immediately leaned forwards and sucked one of her nipples into her mouth. She gasped in pleasure, biting her lower lip as he sucked gently at her. Breaking the lock he had on it, he smiled up at her and sat back on the couch, spreading his legs a bit.

"Now, take a kneeling position, as if you were praying, at my knees," he said, smiling.

"Okay," she said, sliding to her knees and moving forwards. "What do I do?" she asked.

He smiled. "Take my cock and wrap your lips around it."

She looked up at him, nervous, but obediently leaned forwards and quickly wrapped her lips around the tip of his erection. She immediately felt her soft parts getting all squishy and closed her eyes.

"Okay, now suck gently and run your lips along the length," he explained.

"Okay," she said, briefly taking his cock out of her mouth. He groaned in pleasure then as she began to slowly move his erection in and out of her mouth, sucking as she'd been asked. He groaned loudly, his hand going to the back of her head. He was trying to be helpful, she realized. She wasn't very experienced and he was offering to help her learn how to move her head. She'd have to thank him later for that.

She felt him push and felt the tip of his cock at the back of her throat. She gagged and pulled him out. He smiled sweetly down at her.

"That's wonderful, sweetheart. Again now," He pushed again, her lips going down his shaft. He hit the back of her throat again, causing her to cough. He pulled out again, but then slid quickly back in. Holding her there for a moment, she looked up inquisitively, but he was arching his back.

"Oh my," he groaned, as he lifted her head up. "You are wonderful at this. Suck harder, baby," he groaned.

She nodded and looked back up at him. "I'm sorry, is that okay"

He laughed and immediately pushed her face back down on his erection.

"Suck my fucking cock," he groaned, taking her head in both hands and lifting it up and down on his lap.

"I bet your pussy is so fucking wet, baby," he groaned.

Shocked at his language, she tried to stop and see if he was okay, but she couldn't stop him from pushing his... cock... as he'd called it, in and out of her mouth.

"You're going to make me cum so fucking hard," he groaned, causing her to look up. He let her finally pull his... cock... out of her mouth and look up.

"What do I do when you cum?" she asked.

He smiled and pulled her face back down onto his dick. "You fucking swallow it, you little slut," he groaned. Shocked, she looked up at him wide-eyed and tried to pull his cock out. How dare he talk to her like that!

She quickly forgot his language and insults when she felt the head of his cock swell then and suddenly a sticky sweet liquid erupted from the tip and filled her mouth. She quickly swallowed, obediently following his directions and smiled, the cock slipping out of her mouth. The second shot hit her square in the face and she squealed in surprise, clamping her mouth over the tip as the next one erupted from it. Pastor Dan looked like he was in pain, the muscles in his stomach flexing and un-flexing. Gripping her head, he forced her down until he had his cock against the back of her throat. She gagged for a moment, but he didn't immediately let her go.

Swallowing as best she could, she tried to force her mouth to open more so he could get the entirety of his penis into her, as he seemed so desperate to do. Her... pussy... was absolutely drenched and numb with excitement. Again, he shot a warm load of his seed into her mouth. She had no recourse but to let him finish, and she fought to keep from pulling back lest she ruin it for him.

He swore again, finally releasing her head but latching on to two handfuls of hair. Something had seemed to have taken her over by that point. She just couldn't get enough of his semen. She was absolutely enamored with it as a final spurt oozed out of the tip. She ran her tongue over the dollop and slurped it into her mouth, moaning in delight. Seeing some of it running down the sides of his... cock, she quickly licked up one side and then the other, but eventually decided that it would just be quicker to take him in to her mouth completely again.

She cleared her throat and wrapped her lips around his head, lowering her face until his penis hit the back of her throat again. She wriggled her lips around and tried to force the tip past that point, gagging when she went too far.

He pulled at her hair roughly, and the sensation, though new, excited her. The pain seemed to get mixed up with the pleasurable sensations coming from her pussy. She blushed when she realized she'd thought the foul word. Extricating him, she looked up and down his cock for more cum. Frowning, she realized that there was some dripping down her face and began to use a finger to swipe it into her mouth.

As she finally gave up looking for more, she looked up at him and smiled.

"So how did I do for my first blowjob?" she asked.

"That was really your first one?" he asked, looking at her incredulously.

"Of course it was, I would never lie," she said.

He smiled. "I think you might be a natural at it."

She shrugged. "I guess. Is that a good thing?" she asked.

He smiled and nodded. "Very, very good."

"Are you feeling better? You seemed to lose control while we were doing that. You said some pretty nasty things and called me something pretty awful." She looked up at him innocently.

He chuckled. "That's actually probably your fault," he said, smiling down at her. She looked apologetic for second before he grinned wider. "It's just because you're so good at giving a blowjob. It's easy to lose control when you're so turned on."

"Aww," she said, smiling. "Thank you so much, Pastor Dan."

She stood and saw how she looked in the mirror. Erupting into giggles, she shook her head at how messy she looked.

"I look like I've been attacked!" she said, laughing. "Oh my goodness!"

He grinned and handed her bra and shirt to her, helping her put it on after she'd cleaned herself up a bit.

"Mind if I use your bathroom?" she asked, and headed towards his private restroom.

"Be my guest," he called, sitting back down.

Thoroughly pleased with herself, she quickly made herself as presentable as possible. She'd agreed to meet Keith to study. He would probably try and kiss her again, but she wouldn't let him get much further than that. Maybe she'd let him touch her breasts, briefly wondering if that was wicked of her.

"I've got to go meet Keith for some study time," she said. "Though I think I better go home and get really cleaned up. I don't know if he'd like me all messy like this after helping you."

Dan smiled and waved. "I'll see you Wednesday?"

She smiled widely, thoroughly happy that he would still need her, though not that he was still in pain. She silently vowed then and there to help him as long as he needed her to, to help him through this difficult time.

"If you need me, I'll be here," she said.

*****

Alex

Wicked little thoughts were running around Alex's head as she struggled to finish her homework. She really wanted to just chuck it all and go see her nerd herd. She wanted to see what they'd do if she didn't protest at all. She could probably get really turned on by their attention and come home to molest her twin that evening.

She also thought about just staying here and doing that very thing for the rest of the day, but knew that they might get caught and that was a conversation that she really didn't want to have with anyone else.

She'd already told Kenny earlier in the day that she would come by to see him and the others, so she knew that she had to keep her word. Sighing, she forced herself to concentrate on her homework so she could go have some fun.

An hour or so later, she slammed her book closed and shoved everything back in her backpack. Quickly making herself presentable, she switched her old shirt from one of Toni's sexier, more low-cut ones, and headed to the Logan's.

The shirt she chose was a simple one, just low-cut to a ridiculous point, well below the level of her bra and a simple shade of brown. A frilly neckline accentuated her cleavage. She definitely couldn't wear a bra with it, and thought it actually might be a little big as it kept falling off one of her shoulders, and she knew that if she bent over even a little bit, she'd be showing the entire room her breasts.

Walking up to the door, she opened and walked in. Looking in the den, she didn't see Mr. Logan, but heard voices coming from the kitchen. As she walked towards them, she felt the shirt fall off of her shoulder again. Stepping into the kitchen, she saw Mr. Logan kissing his wife on the neck, pressed up against the cabinet with the front of his pants tented noticeably.

"Alessandra!" Cindy said, smiling and pushing him away. "We didn't hear you come in!" She came around the counter and opened her arms for a hug.

"Hi Mrs. and Mr. Logan," she said, smiling sweetly.

Mrs. Logan hugged her tightly and then held her at arm's length. "I just love that shirt, although it's a tad too revealing for me. You look absolutely devourable in it, doesn't she Ken?"

"Absolutely," he said, coming around and pulling her in for a hug.

His erection was still prominently poking out the front of his pants and he hadn't tried to move it to a better direction. It was pretty obvious what the two of them had been doing. As he slid forwards, she opened her arms and hugged him. As she did so, she felt him push against her thigh for a second before pulling back and standing beside his wife.

"I'm sorry about that," Cindy said, shaking her head at him. "My husband and I were getting a little frisky when you came in."

"Oh," Alex said, "It's okay. I apologize for interrupting. I just came over to see Kenny. I didn't mean to disturb you."

"Sweetie you can disturb us anytime you want," she said, smiling sweetly. Alex swallowed, hard. "Kenny and the boys are up in his room. You can go ahead on up, unless you want to stay down here with us old fuddy-duddies."

Alex smiled widely, almost not believing her ears. Mrs. Logan came forwards then and started to reach for her as her eyes went wide.

"Oops, dear," she said, pulling the top back up. "It seems like your breast accidentally fell out,"

Alex looked down just as the older woman pulled it back up and re-covered it. She clamped a hand over her mouth in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry!" she blurted.