My Sister Made Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Toni moaned. "My own twin is a filthy fucking cocksucker, and she swallowed five loads of sperm."

The words seemed to spur Toni's impending orgasm on as she was soon gyrating on her sister's lips and tongue, moaning and yelping softly.

"Oh my fucking God, baby," she moaned. "Your filthy fucking mouth is so good at eating my pussy."

Alex moaned as she listened to her twin's dirty talk. She knew she wasn't actually trying to demean her, but it was turning her on even more.

Finally, Toni pulled her up and began to suck and slurp at her face and tongue, hungrily devouring any remnant juices.

She leaned into the kiss, as the two devoured each other, tongues dancing in their mouths. Finally breaking the kiss, Toni pushed her back and quickly lowered her own face to Alex's drenched pussy.

"God, you're so fucking wet, baby," Toni said, slurping between Alex's legs and sucking up her juices. "You must really love sucking cock, you filthy fucking slut."

Alex groaned and felt Toni run her tongue up her pussy. "God," she moaned, "Please Toni."

"Please what," Toni said, looking up for a second before slurping and licking Alex's clit.

"God, fucking make me cum, I've been waiting all day," she begged.

"I don't think I'm going to," Toni said, sucking her clitoris in for a moment. "You've been quite a filthy slut today," she added. "Haven't you?"

Desperate for her tongue to be back in her pussy, Alex nodded emphatically. "Please, Toniiii," she moaned.

"Say that you're a filthy fucking slut," Toni said, pushing two fingers into her. Alex moaned as Toni stopped moving and sucking at her.

"Toniii," she pleaded.

"Say it," she ordered.

"Fuck," Alex swore. "I'm a filthy fucking slut."

"And you love to suck cock," Toni said.

"And I love to suck cock," Alex moaned. "Please, Toniii."

"And you'll suck whoever's cock I tell you, whenever, and wherever," Toni finished, inching closer.

"And I'll suck off whoever you tell me to. I'll suck them off wherever you want, and whenever you want," she moaned.

Toni finally relented and began to rhythmically pulse her tongue against Alex's clitoris, her fingers thrumming upwards against her twin's g-spot and causing Alex's head to roll back, her body to go stiff, and her mouth to hang open.

A massive orgasm crashed down on her, sending endorphins careening through her body and causing her to yelp every few seconds. Toni sucking her clitoris in and throbbed her tongue against it, sending more and more pleasurable sensations racing through Alex. Her body stiff and nipples painfully erect, Alex fought to maintain her sensibilities as her pussy clenched forcefully down on the finger Toni still had inside her.

Finally, her body relaxed as the orgasm faded away to nothing and Alex collapsed into the sheets, her twin sliding up her body, running her tongue all the way up until she plunged it into her mouth. Alex moaned, tasting her own pussy fluids, and raised her head, desperately sucking and slurping at Toni's tongue and face. The two sisters ravenously devoured each other for several long minutes until they finally slowed and relaxed, sinking into the comforter.

Alex, thoroughly exhausted, rolled over and kissed Toni a final time before the other twin slid out of bed and headed to her own room.

"Don't forget," Toni said, "Whomever, whenever, and wherever I say."

Alex smiled and nodded. "I promise, Toni," she said, smiling sleepily. "I love you all week," she whispered.

"And twice on Sunday," Toni answered, tiptoeing to her own room.

Sleep claimed them both quickly.

*****

Samantha

As they finished studying together, Keith, who was a very sweethearted boy, asked shyly if he could kiss her again.

Samantha smiled and nodded. "That's so kind of you to ask Keith," she said. "I was talking to Pastor Dan today about us. He said you sound like a really nice guy."

Keith smiled. "I'm glad he did. I certainly wouldn't want to ask you to do anything you weren't ready for."

Samantha smiled as he sat down beside her on her bed. He leaned in awkwardly and planted a sloppy kiss on her lips. "Here," she said. "Like this." She pursed her lips in front of his face for a moment, waiting for him to do the same. As he did so, she leaned in and pushed her lips to his, her tongue finding his and shyly pushing inside. She felt him lean into her as he pulled her close, his lips pressed tightly to hers. Glancing down out of the corner of her eye, she couldn't help but notice his rapidly growing erection. It wasn't as noticeable as Pastor Dan's had been, though. She shook the thoughts of what she'd done for him out of her head. She wasn't ready to do that with her boyfriend. What would he think of her?

She did reach down though and put a single hand on his leg. He seemed to take that as a sign to progress further, and reached up tentatively and laid a single hand on her left breast. She broke the kiss and looked down at him.

"I'm sorry," he said, looking worried.

"Not yet," she admonished, taking his hand and putting it in her lap.

He smiled and resumed kissing her. She smiled, confident that he got the message that she just wasn't ready to progress that far in their relationship.

As she walked him out to his car a little while later, he apologized again for the stray hand, and promised to see her tomorrow.

"It's okay," she said smiling. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Heading inside, she went to kiss her mother good night and then went back up to her room. She was going to stop and check in on her sisters, but they were watching some weird sounding movie, judging from the noises coming from Alex's room, so she didn't intrude. Heaven only knew with her sisters.

She went to the bathroom then and shut the door. Stripping down, she proceeded to take a nice warm shower and to shave her legs. As she groomed herself, she kept thinking back to how she'd been so helpful for Pastor Dan. She was so happy that he'd reached out to her and that he'd asked her to help in such a manner.

She thought of how kind and gentle he'd been, showing her how to give a blowjob. She knew that once she was ready to cross that line with Keith, she'd be ready to give him a wonderful blowjob. Pastor Dan was also kind enough to show how to dispose of the sperm after she'd finished him off too, so that was one thing less that she had to learn. She knew that some people might not see the distinction, but for her, it was clear. She was helping a man in dire need. Wouldn't those that judge her throw a man a lifeline if he were drowning? That's how Pastor Dan made her feel, and if he asked her to do a simple thing like giving him a blowjob, then she would do it.

She thought back to how curious the warm semen had tasted, and how it had made her want to please Pastor Dan more, or was that a product of his reaction to her ministrations. She couldn't be sure, but she was anxious to find out, if Pastor Dan wanted that again, that is. She smiled, thoroughly happy with how the weekend had turned out, and stepped out of the shower to dry her hair and body and go get into some pajamas for bed.

Dreams were pleasant for her that night, and she was very well rested in the morning for school. Joining the twins at breakfast, she beamed happily at them. Toni was her usual grumpy self, but Alex was pleasant at least. She looked at them both curiously, noticing how glowing and beautiful they looked that particular morning.

*****

Alex

Samantha was staring at her early Monday morning. She'd woken up and showered quickly, getting dressed and joining the other two girls for breakfast before school. Now her oddball older sister was seemingly studying her as she ate her oatmeal.

"What?" she finally asked, trying to sound pleasant.

"You two just look more beautiful than normal," Sam explained.

"Aw," Alex said, smiling. "Thanks, sis."

Sam nodded.

"Get laid last night?" Toni asked acidicly, irritated at having to exist in the morning at all.

"Toni," Alex said, frowning at her.

"Antonia!" Sam said indignantly. "You know me better than that."

"You're right about that, goody-two-shoes," Toni replied."

"You're just impossible," Sam said, standing and heading out for school.

"Do you have to be a bitch to her? She's never even said a cross word to you," Alex scolded.

"Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around," Toni answered, standing and heading up to get her books.

Starting that Monday, Alex had told Toni to pick out her clothes, knowing that she had a better fashion sense. Toni's choices always accentuated her figure, and she knew that her admirers would appreciate that. She'd also been thinking about how crazy it had gotten on Sunday, and truly hoped that it hadn't weirded her nerd herd friends out. She knew that she didn't have to worry about them telling anyone. Her friends were loyal, and no one at school would believe them anyways.

Every day, as before, Alex got her hugs from all the regular people, except now she was accepting of their advances. She always waited for class to end when she hugged her teachers, preferring not to give the gossips anything more to chew.

Mr. Roberts was the most brazen, the most affectionate, as always. He'd begun to basically just feel her up through her clothes. Glancing around the first time, he gently squeezed her perky breast; she made sure that no one was watching and looked up at him demurely. They only had a short time before the overeager students in his next period began to filter in. It was all still the pretense of a hug, of course, just with his hands awkwardly groping at her.

For her part, she continued to play the part of the naive student, for everyone but Mr. Roberts of course. Principal Jeffries was the smoothest about it. He'd hug Alex and then continue to wave hello to all the students walking in. He was always kind of in a corner, and no one could see his hand as it drifted down to caress her rump. The hugs never lasted more than a few seconds, but that was true for all of her of her admirers.

Wade was a different sort of guy, though. After Toni had let him be their training dummy, he'd gotten almost platonic with Alex. She'd confronted him about it on Wednesday, after couple of days of confusing, platonic hugs.

"Well, it wouldn't really do for me to be seen groping my sister's twin. Plus since I'm you and your twin's practice dummy, I'm not really needing to grope you. It's kind of a moot point if you know about it. The idea is to do it sneakily. That's part of why it's exciting."

"Getting to feel my boobs in public isn't exciting?" she asked, scowling playfully.

He laughed. "No, it is. I just figured you got it enough already."

She smiled at him, accepting that answer.

Tuesday morning, she got her customary hugs from the nerd herd, all saying how much they were looking forward to hanging out this weekend. She smiled and told them all that she was too, and in truth she really was. She'd been plagued by lascivious thoughts all week. Unable to control herself, she kept thinking about what she'd done on Sunday with her friends, and on Saturday with Wade. Her dreams were peppered with thoughts of sucking cock and going down on her sister. She'd wake up horny, and masturbate to a quick orgasm in the shower, or have to spend all day thinking about it. After getting hugs from the herd, she went to Mr. Roberts' class. As class ended, she slowly got her things together as the rest of her classmates filed out past her. Standing, she came over to Mr. Roberts as he stood waiting near the rear of the class. Opening his arms, he started with his standard hug, but quickly dropped his hand to her breast, pulling gently at her nipple for the first time.

"Do you know how incredible your body is?" he asked brazenly.

She smiled up at him. "I'm beginning to notice just how the boys and some of my teachers respond to me," she said, smiling seductively.

"You sure do get my motor running," he told her, patting her on the back and releasing her. She gathered her things up, smiling widely at him. "See you on Monday, Mr. Roberts."

The rest of the day passed relatively normal for her. When she passed the front office at the end of the day, though, she was shocked to see a sheepish and withdrawn looking Toni sitting dejectedly in the principal's office.

Anger welling up inside her, Alex strode directly into the office. The principal's secretary had gone for the day, as had the other office ladies. It seemed like it was just the three of them. As she entered though, she saw Mr. Roberts trying to explain something to Principal Jeffries. Toni looked like she'd been yelled at.

"Toni," Alex said, immediately walking over and standing her up. "What happened? Are you okay?" Always the stronger, more protective of the two, Alex was quick to anger whenever her sister was being yelled at or getting in trouble. Whenever she'd piss their parents off, Alex would inevitably get in more trouble for yelling at them or proclaiming it as her fault. She knew that Toni just couldn't handle it and she'd be damned if she'd let someone make her.

Toni stood and immediately began to get teary eyed. "I'm okay. Principal Jeffries just..."

"Miss Andresani, this is no concern of yours," he said.

"If it involves my sister, it is!" Alex said, not budging. "What happened?"

"It was a simple hug!" Mr. Roberts said, nervous.

Immediately getting the picture, Alex sighed.

"She had her hand down your pants!" Principal Jeffries yelled.

Toni sniffled in the chair beside her. Turning, Alex looked at her. "I'll handle this," she said softly, kissing her cheek. Toni nodded, wiping a tear away.

"Mr. Roberts," Alex said. "You've been naughty enough for today." She smiled seductively at him and then slid over, glancing over at the Principal as well. Leaning in, she kissed gently at his collarbone and then slid a single hand up to cup his crotch.

"Oh God," Mr. Roberts groaned, closing his eyes.

"I'll see you on Monday for my hug," Alex said. "Now scoot on home to your wife, you dirty old man."

Turning, she went around the desk to a flabbergasted Principal Jeffries as Mr. Roberts quickly exited the room.

"Now, listen here you filthy old man," Alex said.

"You can't dictate policy in my office young lady!" he roared.

"Oh, I think I can. You see, you can punish my sister for her innocent little indiscretion. You can call our parents and tell them what lascivious little sluts we are. They'll punish us, probably take away our cars, but they'll also demand that Mr. Roberts be made an example of. You can do all that, or you can accept my proposal." Alex was still angry, and had a hand on one cocked hip.

"Young lady," Principal Jeffries started.

"Now, if you do call my parents, know that they'll hear about your straying hand when I give you a hug every morning. Those will end too. Don't think I don't notice what you're doing, and don't think I haven't noticed that erection you get when I get anywhere near you."

He swallowed hard. "Miss Andresani," he started again, raising his hands defensively.

"Now, you can turn us in," she said, coming over to stand directly in front of him. "Or, you can take advantage of this naive eighteen year old in front of you, and let her suck your cock." As she finished, she fell to her knees and looked up sultrily.

He swallowed hard again.

"As long as we have an understanding," he said, sounding ridiculous. "Not a word of this to anyone outside this room."

"Deal," Alex said, smiling. He unzipped his fly and pulled out his half-hard erection. She wasted no time in pulling him forwards and wrapping her lips around the tip of his cock. Her warm lips sliding along the shaft, she quickly sucked him to full size, which was actually smaller than Eric's. Still, he wasn't minuscule, and she still had plenty to work with. Glancing behind her at Toni, who stared wide-eyed at her, she winked and went back to work. Sucking hard, she quickly began to thrust her face forwards, stroking his cock with her lips and letting the tip hit her tongue again and again. He grunted in pleasure, and lifted her chin.

"Look at me," he groaned. She did as he asked, locking her eyes on his and staring upwards.

He continued to look directly at her eyes, his face contorted in pleasure. She continued to thrust her lips along his shaft, moaning softly.

"Call me a dirty old man," he said.

Toni came forward then, and assumed a position behind her sister, pulling her hair back.

"You're a filthy old man, shoving that cock in my innocent sister's mouth. She's only eighteen, you dirty old man," Toni said.

He groaned and nodded. "That's it."

Alex's lips and tongue slid smoothly down his shaft, forcing his cock all the way into her mouth and bobbing in his pubic hair for a moment.

"You want to cum in her mouth, don't you, you dirty old man. She's such a slut for that, and she loves to swallow," Toni said. "Would you like her to swallow your load, you dirty old man? Have you ever had your cock in an eighteen year old girl's mouth, you filthy, rotten old man?"

Principal Jeffries grunted in pleasure, and grabbed the back of her head. She whimpered as he began to groan loudly, filling her mouth, his face contorted in pleasure. She swallowed quickly, getting another mouthful and swallowing that as well. Finally he slowed, the last spurt oozing out. She tongued it into her mouth and swallowed. Standing, she turned and grabbed Toni by the arm, leading her to the door.

"So, everything is fine then?" Alex asked.

Jeffries sighed, in the process of zipping himself up and nodded. "Absolutely," he said with a grin. "Good lord." He looked up and smiled over at the twins as they began to turn and leave. "You ever feel the need to do that again, you know where to find me!"

Toni turned and scowled at him. "Don't count on it."

Alex, still thoroughly excited by what had happened, was having an internal war with herself. She knew what an outrageous thing she'd just done, and how much trouble she and the principal could get in, but at the same time, she really wanted to get back in there and keep sucking on him.

Toni practically dragged her outside.

"Alex, what the fuck was that?" Toni practically screamed.

"Calm down and keep your voice down," Alex said.

"Home, now," Toni ordered, not playing.

"Absolutely!" Alex said, happy to follow whatever her sister told her to do. "Damnit," she swore under her breath a few minutes later. She quickly drove home though, unwilling to face her little sister's wrath in public.

They got home and Toni dragged her upstairs and to her room, slamming the door and locking it.

"What the fuck was that?" she whisper-yelled.

"You were in trouble," Alex said, sitting on her bed.

"So you sucked the principal's dick?" Toni asked incredulously. "I was the one in trouble, I could have handled the punishment!"

"What are you so upset about? I got you out of trouble, as usual," Alex said, laying back lazily on her pillows.

"How can you be so nonchalant about this? You just sucked off the principal of our school!"

She shrugged in response. "I sucked off my friends on Sunday, several times, and you didn't seem to have a problem with that."

"That's not the same fucking thing Alessandra!" Toni hissed. "He's married, and he's got kids that go to our fucking school!"

She'd forgotten about that. She suddenly felt dirty, and then that thought started to turn her on. She giggled.

"It's not fucking funny," Toni said. She was super-pissed. "Look at me," Toni said, glaring at her. "Do not try to step in and help me again."

Alex chuckled. "You really wanted to handle being in that kind of trouble? You can't."

"How do you know?" Toni asked, growing quiet. "You never let me!"