My Sister Made Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sighing, Alex sat up and pulled her down beside her.

"Look at me Toni," she said. "No one is ever going to hurt you. I will NOT let them. No one ever has when I was with you, and no one ever will." She turned and looked directly at her. "Ever."

Toni sighed and kissed her briefly. "You know I appreciate it, but I just don't want you to get hurt."

Alex sighed and lay back on the bed. "It definitely didn't hurt," she said, her face going all dreamy.

Toni shook her head. "You are such a freak sometimes. You actually liked that?"

"You created this monster," Alex said. "What's the big deal if I like sucking dick?"

"Baby," Toni said, scooting close and tugging at a strand of hair to free it from behind her so she could twirl it in her fingers. "I enjoy sucking my boyfriend's dick. You just looked like you could stay there all night. You were enjoying sucking off a forty-five year old man who happens to be the principal of our school, and you're eighteen. Oh yeah, and the physics teacher probably knows about it!"

Alex smiled, her hand running down between Toni's thighs. "I know," she said. "I could maybe have negotiated to suck him off too, or were you wanting that privilege?"

Toni shook her head. "Eww, no. I was just flirting with him to get my grade up."

Alex giggled. "I'll get your grade up."

"Alex, gross!" Toni said. "New rule, you little weirdo, you can only suck off who I tell you to. Got it?"

Alex pouted. "But what about my friends?" Her fingers had slid down the front of her sister's stomach and into her blue jeans, where she worked her fingers through her folds and sent a shiver up Toni's spine.

"Well, you can keep doing that if it makes you happy, and practicing with Wade, plus if you get a boyfriend, you can do that to him, of course. But you can't suck off any more teachers. I have to make you," Toni said, her voice a whisper as she gyrated her hips against Alex's fingers.

Alex grinned and pulled them out, sucking them into her mouth, tasting her twin and moaning softly. She reached down then and popped the button of her blue jeans open, sliding off the bed and reaching both hands for the edges of the garment.

Toni chewed her lip and looked like she wanted her to stop for a moment, but Alex wouldn't be dissuaded with just looks.

"I'm pretty sure that's why you got mad. You didn't get to force me to suck him off. That's it, isn't it?" Alex asked, pulling the tight fitting jeans down to her sister's knees. Kneeling, she quickly pulled off her sneakers and then returned to her jeans to continue dragging them down.

Groaning, Toni shifted upwards on the bed as Alex finally worked her jeans off. She still had her socks on, and her underwear were slightly askew, but Alex apparently didn't care. Planting small kisses on her calf, she looked upwards as Toni gazed down from her pillow.

"Admit it, the thought of forcing me to suck a stranger off turns you on, doesn't it," she whispered.

Toni closed her eyes and shook her head unconvincingly.

"So if we went to a bar one night and some drunk wouldn't leave you alone, you wouldn't tell me to take him to the bathroom and suck his cock until he filled my mouth?" Slowly, she moved upwards, kissing along the calf and tattooing her lips along her twin's leg until she reached her knee, and then switched and started to kiss the other calf.

"He'd be hitting on you all night, buying you drinks and trying to get into your pants." She moved upwards then, past the knee, and alternated legs, kissing one thigh and then the other.

"You'd know that all he'd be after is this..." She moved upwards and slid her hand under the edge of Toni's crooked panties and pulled them forcefully to the side, revealing her damp pussy lips.

"... delicious...," she continued, blowing gently on Toni's pussy, and causing her sister to moan in aroused agony.

"...pussy," she finished, pushing forwards and running her tongue forcefully against her twin's folds. Toni gasped and looked downwards, her eyes glazed over and mouth open in pleasure. Her brain apparently seemed to forget what the other parts of her body were doing as it concentrated on the pleasurable sensations wafting from her crotch.

Alex smiled. "Admit it," she said, moving back down to suck and lick at Toni, who was wriggling beneath her.

"Admit that you'd love for me to come in to your rescue, or I'll leave you like this," Alex said. "You'd love to be able to tell me, "Alessandra, take this guy somewhere private and suck his cock until he cums in your slutty little mouth."

Toni groaned and shook her head.

"You sure don't like to lose control over me," Alex said, grinning upwards. "You enjoy being the dominant twin."

Alex got close as Toni looked down expectantly, but only stuck her tongue out a few centimeters away from Toni's pussy. Alex waited. Toni looked down at her, frustrated.

"Fuck," Toni moaned, sounding mildly irritated. "Alessandra, finish sucking my pussy and giving me an orgasm," Toni ordered.

Alessandra grinned and dove forwards, her tongue slowly and deliberately raking against Toni's clit. Her warm, smooth flesh pushed deep into her pussy, then back up and along the slit. She took her free hand and gently pulled upwards, exposing the clitoris from its hood and sucking the entire thing into her mouth.

Toni went into orbit, her eyes rolling back and her body arching. Alex let go and slid her hand underneath, turning her hand over and sliding two fingers in, rubbing against her g-spot. Her twin was yelping in pleasure quietly.

There was a knock at the door and Toni quickly sat up. Alex pushed her back down.

"Yes," Alex called, her tongue plunging back in. Toni had ordered her to eat her pussy after all, it's not like she had much of a choice.

"I heard strange noises, are you okay in there?" It was Samantha, her naive older sister.

"Answer her," Alex said, plunging her tongue back in. She slurped noisily and sucked her clit back in. Toni groaned quietly, trying to concentrate.

"Fine," Toni called. "Watching a movie and doing homework. You okay?"

"I'm fine," Sam called. "The door is locked," she called, obviously expecting to be let in.

Toni grabbed a pillow then and bit down as she began to cum. Her back arched and her body flexed as her pussy contracted down powerfully on Alex's fingers. Soft moans filled the room as Toni came. Alex stopped and looked up.

"I'm cumming," Toni moaned, a little too loudly.

"Okay, I just wanted to talk," Sam said.

"I'm cumming," she repeatedly, causing Alex to giggle. She pulsed her tongue once more against her sister's pussy before sliding the panties back into place and patting them as if she'd just finished wrapping a Christmas present. She stood and turned to the door, causing Toni's eyes to go wide. She darted back through the closet as Alex unlocked the door and opened it.

Sam smiled sweetly in. "That was an odd sounding movie," she said, stepping in and sitting on the bed. "You've got something on your face, sweetie."

Alex smiled and nodded. "I did have a snack. I must have made a mess."

Sam smiled, and handed her a towel. Alex took it and began to clean herself up.

"So what's going on?" she asked.

"I just wanted to know if you thought it was... slutty... if I let Keith touch my boobs," Sam said. "I don't want to get a bad reputation at school, you know."

Alex couldn't have thought Sam was more adorable in that moment.

"I just... I let him kiss me after we study, and he really seems to want to touch me, you know. I've kept him at just kissing for months now, and I think I might be being a little mean. I mean, he's been so patient."

Alex nodded. "I think you should do whatever your body wants you to with Keith. He seems like a nice boy. I don't think he'd tell anyone."

Sam smiled and shrugged. "You don't think God will mind?"

Alex snickered. "I don't think God has time to worry about whether eighteen year old girls are getting felt up."

Sam shrugged. "I don't know. I guess he's pretty busy."

Alex nodded in response. "I'll bet he is."

Smiling, she looked up as Toni emerged from the closet to her room.

"Hi, Toni!" Sam said sweetly. "Have fun studying!" she said, bouncing to the door.

Alex giggled.

"You're insane," Toni said, her face still flushed and a fine layer of sweat on her skin.

"You never answered me," Alex said, pushing her up against the wall and sliding a hand into the pajama bottoms she'd hastily put on and sliding a single finger inside.

Toni groaned and shook her head. "I... I... can't take another one..."

"Then answer me," Alex said. "Tell me that ordering me around turns you on, and that's why you were mad."

Toni looked like she was going to cry for a second, but then nodded. "I'm sorry," she said. "I don't know why it turns me on so much, but it does. I just got so mad at you when he finished and I suddenly realized it hadn't been my idea."

Alex began to finger her again, kissing her neck as she spoke, pinned up against the wall.

"Don't worry," Alex whispered. "It turns me on when you make me do things."

She slid her soaked fingers out and pushed them into her mouth again, slurping them noisily.

"Now, go study," Alex said, sliding back away from her. "Or I'll just have to torment you again."

"Ugh," Toni said, moaning in mild frustration. "I could make you, you know," she said, turning and heading to her closet.

"You don't ever have to make me do that for you," Alex said. "I'd do it whenever and wherever you wanted. Plus, I thought you couldn't take another one."

Toni turned and shrugged, grinning as she stepped into the closet. "So you're my little slut?"

Grinning, Alex looked at her and nodded. "You better fucking believe it."

*****

Samantha

Samantha promptly forgot about the strange encounter with her sisters on . She couldn't get Wednesday's coming visit with Pastor Dan out of her head. She kept thinking about how much he enjoyed her oral attention, and she wondered if he'd want another one. Do husbands want more than one of those a week from their wives? A month? A year? Surely it was more than that, he really seemed to enjoy it. Plus, he'd lost control so much, it had to really feel great!

She went back to her room and forced herself to study. That evening and the next day seemed to drag for her, but by Wednesday evening service, she was super-excited and ready to help Pastor Dan however she could.

As she entered his office, she saw that he was thankfully alone again. He smiled widely when she came in.

"You look so good!" she said. "Everything going okay? Have our sessions helped?"

He smiled. "They have, my sweet little angel. You are a blessing."

She blushed. "Thank you, Pastor Dan. I'll continue to help you as long as you need it."

"That's why you're my precious angel," he said, standing and walking over to kiss her.

She met his lips eagerly, her hands going around his neck. He began to lead her to the couch, but paused to go check the hallway and lock the door.

"I know this might make you look bad, Pastor Dan, but I know that if someone caught us, we'd just have to explain how much I was helping you," she said, smiling naively at him. "I'm sure they'd understand."

He smiled widely at her and chuckled. "Oh, my sweet little duckling."

She blushed at the affectionate names he was calling her. He came over to stand in front of her and looked down as she smiled sweetly up at him. He watched her for a second before reaching down and unzipping his fly. Reaching in, he pulled out his penis. It wasn't hard like it had been before.

"Am I blowjobbing you?" she asked.

"Blowing," he corrected. "Take me in your mouth."

She nodded and leaned forwards.

"Every time we meet, I want you to do this," he said.

She smiled. "I was wondering what was normal for... blowing..." she said.

He grinned and continued to look down expectantly. Glancing at him, she leaned forwards and licked the length of his cock. She saw it jump slightly and giggled. She licked it again and it slowly began to bob upwards, causing her to giggle again.

"Oh," she said, looking up. "I almost forgot!" She stood then and began to pull off her shirt.

"You are so right," he said. "What am I thinking?"

She grinned and quickly stripped, leaving her pants on but taking her bra off. He leaned down and took one of her pert nipples in his mouth, his tongue warm and his mouth inviting. She cradled the back of his head, her eyes closed as she tried to fight off the pleasurable feelings.

"Not for you!" she kept telling herself, over and over.

He smiled and lifted his head back up. Reaching up, he put a hand on her shoulder and pushed her down. She looked up as he pushed her to her knees, her chin running into his now fully erect penis. Happily, she took it in her hands, quickly putting it in her mouth and bobbing forwards and backwards. Popping him out briefly, she looked up at him.

"Now remember, I've only done this once so you'll have to be patient and keep teaching me," she said.

He nodded. "Shut up and suck my cock," he ordered.

She giggled. He got so bossy when he was turned on, and was such a potty mouth!

Her lips slid along his shaft, his cock warm as it plunged into her mouth, again and again. It had reached the same angry, frightfully hard stage that it had been on Sunday and she quickly went as far as she could, gagging as he pushed at her throat.

He reached down then, offering to guide her head. Feeling his hand pushing, she dropped hers and let him teach her how to be better at giving a blowjob. His... cock... reached the back of her throat and he pushed. She gagged once, and then again, fighting the urge to get sick and forcefully pulled her head back.

Coughing, she spit out some slobber on the ground and looked up at him. "I'm so sorry Pastor Dan. I don't know what happened."

"That's okay angel, just keep that stuff in your mouth. If you think you have to throw up, just tap me on the leg and I'll let up. You need to work on learning how to suppress that reflex though. If you can take me in your throat, I'll start to feel so much better!"

She smiled. "So you like it when it's all sloppy and gross?"

He nodded down at her. "The sloppier the better, angel. In fact, let it drip out of your mouth and down your breasts. That's super sexy!"

She smiled, happy to oblige. Her lips wrapped around his shaft again, taking him deep to where he'd gagged her before. She felt his hands on her head and smiled up at him. He groaned and pushed, and she felt her reflex kick in. Trying to figure out how to suppress it, she didn't fight as he pushed, harder and harder. Finally, she had to back off to breathe, and as she pulled his cock out, a long line of saliva and drool slipped from her mouth and dripped down to her breasts. His cock was shiny and she found herself smiling at how yummy it suddenly looked.

"I have to admit, I really got carried away when you went in my mouth on Sunday. It was like something had taken me over and I just couldn't get enough. I hope that's okay," she asked, looking up at him tentatively.

"That's perfectly fine, angel," he said. "That's where I want you to take it every time!"

She grinned. "Awesome!" she said, and quickly began to slide her lips down his cock, faster and faster. She felt herself getting turned on, but shook her head, fighting it back. She was determined to make him go, and this time all of it was going in her mouth. She'd do it right for sure.

He looked down at her then. "I meant to ask you," he said. "How's Keith?"

She smiled, his cock silvery with drool as she slurped at it. She took him in her mouth again before popping him out and stroking with one hand.

"He's good! I needed to ask you what you thought about letting him..." she said, suddenly getting shy.

He smiled at her. "What's the matter?"

She shook her head and shrugged, taking his cock back in her mouth and sliding her lips along the shaft a few times. Popping him out, she went back to stroking it.

"I just... it's embarrassing. I don't want you thinking I'm a bad girl," she said.

"Angel, I could never think that," he said, pulling her mouth back to his cock again for a moment. She moaned softly, despite her efforts to not get turned on and sucked on the tip. Popping him back out, she looked back up.

"Well, after we study, we make out a little bit. I was thinking of letting him feel my breasts the next time he comes over."

Pastor Dan smiled. "Sweetheart," he said. "I think I have an idea."

She kissed the tip of his cock, her lips going around the head to suck. He moaned and she giggled, popping him out.

He took a second to steady himself as she stroked, but then continued. "I think that I should tell you how far you can go with him. I mean, who better than your Pastor to let you know what's okay and what's not?"

She smiled widely. "That's such a good idea! That way, I can be sure that it's okay and God won't be upset with me!"

He smiled widely and nodded down at her.

"Oops!" she said, and quickly began to suck again, working the tip and then sliding along the length.

Popping him out, she looked back up. "Keith and I are doing fine, though. I'm meeting him after this and we're going to study in my room. He always wants to kiss me afterwards, though. What do you think I should do?"

He smiled down at her and pushed the tip of his cock back into her soft lips. She moaned around him and began to slide faster and faster, saliva coating his cock and slinging from her lips and chin. Her breasts were soaked with slimy ooze as he began to groan.

"My sweet... ugh... little... fucking... angel..." he groaned, thrusting deeply. He began to orgasm then, and he cried out as he filled her mouth again. She felt her soft parts get damp and admonished herself for enjoying this. His sweet, delectable cum was warm in her mouth. She let him spray again, and then a third time in her mouth before she swallowed. There would be no messing that up. A fourth and fifth spurt followed, though much smaller than the first three. He pulled out and looked down as she finished and began to slurp at the tip.

"I think you should let him play with your breasts," he said, panting. "In fact, you should let him see them! But don't let him go any farther than that, do you understand? We can't have you going too far now. That wouldn't be appropriate!"

She nodded obediently. "Absolutely Pastor Dan. It's okay if he sees my naked breasts? I think he'd really like that."

He nodded, smiling. She looked down at the drool and cum still hanging from his cock and quickly slurped it in.

"Sorry! I forgot to clean up my mess!" She proceeded to suck the remaining cum from his cock, swallowing it as she smiled up at him. Moving down his shaft, she slurped as best as she could at the mess she'd made, until she was satisfied that she'd found all that she could. Smiling, she accepted the hand he offered and stood, heading to the bathroom to survey the damage.

Erupting into giggles, she turned as he came up behind and kissed one of the few clean spots on her, his lips finding her neck.

"Are you going to be a good girl and only let him get to see and play with these?" he asked, reaching around to squeeze her gooey breasts.

She smiled and grabbed a wad of paper towels and began to scrub herself clean.

She felt Pastor Dan spin her around then and she looked at him. He had a cell phone up and clicked it.

"Pastor Dan!" she said, a hand on her hip. "You just took a picture of me!"

He smiled and nodded. "I wanted something to look at when I'm lonely on the days you can't come see me."

She smiled. "Aww," she said. "Did it come out then?" she asked.

He grinned and checked his phone. Nodding, he turned and offered her some paper towels.