My Sister Made Me Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their mother nodded, and Sam quietly breathed easier, flashing a knowing smile and a thankful look at Toni, who winked and went back to eating.

"So, what are you two up to today?" their dad asked, munching a bite of pancakes.

"I'm taking Sam shopping," Toni said, smiling sweetly over at him. She was quiet for a few seconds as she batted her eyelashes at him.

"Oh yeah?" he asked, looking up and flashing a knowing smile at their mother.

She snickered.

"Please Daddy?" Toni asked, sounding spoiled again.

Sam briefly wondered what she was wanting, but then their father sighed and pulled out his wallet, handing her his credit card.

"Just don't go overboard," he said.

Toni shook her head. "I probably won't even buy anything, honestly. I'm helping Sam pick out a new wardrobe."

He looked up and over at Sam then, who smiled.

"You're letting Toni help you pick out clothes?" he asked.

Sam shrugged. "Well, Daddy, I'm not a kid anymore. I don't want to dress like a high-schooler anymore."

He snickered, looking at his wife again. "What has Toni done to our sweet little Sam?"

She shrugged as Sam sighed in amusement.

"Okay," he said. "Just... use better judgment than my youngest girl does," he said.

Toni glared at him, her mouth dropping open.

"Daddy!" she said accusatorily.

He chuckled. "Sometimes you looked like you were wearing lingerie to school, honey," he said. "That's all I'm saying."

"Sometimes you look like some kind of hooker," their mother said, deadpan and sounding serious.

"Yes, but like one for Senators and such," he added.

Toni rolled her eyes. "You guys are hilarious," she said, ignoring them, but then looked up at Sam and winked.

Sam smiled. "No, Daddy," she said. "I'm not going to let Toni pick my clothes out. I've borrowed a few of her things and I think you know you can trust me."

He smiled and winked. "I trust you both," he said. "I'm just having a bit of fun at my youngest's expense."

After a few more minutes of conversation, their father went to do rounds at the hospital and their mother went to work on the house. It looked like she was scrubbing floors upstairs. That was something that Sam would normally help her mother with, but she decided that it was okay if she didn't just for one Saturday.

Heading back upstairs, Sam waited for Toni in her own room lest Wade hop out naked from any closets again. She smirked, quietly thinking back to how good he'd looked naked. He was bigger than Keith, several inches at least. She felt a little bad thinking that, but it was the truth after all. Unable to help herself, she wondered if he was as big as Dane had been that day, she'd seen him.

Feeling scandalous, she forced the thoughts from her head and shot Keith a text. "Morning sweetheart! Thanks for letting me get all that off my chest and letting me get frisky with you last night. I'm going shopping with my sisters today, so I'll talk to you later."

She smiled, tossing the phone into her purse and stood, going to peek in on Toni.

"You ready?" she asked, looking around warily.

Toni was sitting on the bed, tying her tennis shoes. Looking up, she nodded, then looked at Sam confused. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"I'm a little worried about coming in your room now," she said honestly.

Toni rolled her eyes. "Wade's harmless," she said, brushing off the notion. "What, do you think he's gonna hop out of the trash and ram his dick in you?" she asked crudely.

"God, I wish," she thought, immediately shocked at the notion.

She smirked, though, able to cover her ridiculous thoughts. "He didn't exactly look harmless."

Toni giggled, and looked up at her, shocked. "Samantha Jane Andresani!" she said, laughing.

Sam smirked, rolling her eyes at the use of her full name. Her real name was actually Samantha Jane Carroll, but after her parents had passed, her Aunt and Uncle adopted her, so she took their last name. She figured she could have gone by Samantha Jane Carroll -Andresani, or Andresani- Carroll, but it was already a mouthful.

"God," Sam said, "not my middle name." She rolled her eyes. "Really don't know what my birth parents were thinking giving me that one."

Toni rolled her eyes. "At least it's normal!" she said. "I get to live with Adaria, and let's not forget that my first name is Antonia!"

Sam giggled. "Yeah, I suppose I have it pretty good." Alex's full name was Alessandra Eridani Andresani. It sounded very pretty, but she had no idea what her parents were thinking.

"I mean, I get that Dad has Italian relatives, but did we have to get stuck with these names?" she asked.

Sam shrugged. "I think they just made up Eridani and Adaria, or they were high."

Toni shrugged, standing. "Come on, keep me company while I do my makeup."

Standing, Sam followed her little sister into the bathroom and did a once-over on herself to make sure that she didn't need a touch-up. She took the opportunity to brush her teeth and then lowered the lid to the toilet and sat down.

"So, you and Wade were together last night?" Sam asked, looking up.

"Yeah, that doofus and I went out last night. He took me to dinner and then we went back to his parent's house and watched a movie, then came back here to fuc..." she started to say, but then stopped, glancing over. "Sorry, I meant, fool around."

Sam shrugged. "You can say "fuck" Toni. I'm not a child."

Toni glanced over and smiled. "I don't think I'll ever get used to the thought of you being so scandalous now," she said. "First you use the Lord's name in vain, you swear, and you talk about sex like it's a normal thing."

Sam smiled, shrugging. "People change," she said, shrugging.

"I'll say," Toni said. "So, you liked what you saw on my man?" she asked, looking in the mirror at her.

Sam smiled, blushing a bit. "He's got a muscular build for sure," she said, trying to keep her thoughts civil.

Toni smirked. "Mmmhmm," she said. "I know you saw his dick, Sam."

"Well, it was kind of hard to miss," she admitted, making her little sister laugh.

"Yeah, that's true," she said, giggling. "He's not as big as some I've seen, but he's definitely up there among the big boys. It's like a... meat rod."

Sam giggled, shaking her head.

"God," Toni said. "I can't believe I'm sitting here talking about my boyfriend's dick with you."

Sam smiled, looking up.

"I mean, I love that we're bonding, you know?" Toni looked over smiling.

Sam nodded. "Definitely. I've been looking forward to today. I just wonder what's keeping Alex."

Toni sighed and shrugged. "I texted her and called, but she never answered," she said. "She's probably hungover."

Sam smiled. "You think she got drunk with Danny and Dane?"

Toni nodded. "I think that's exactly what happened," she said. Smiling, she looked at herself in the mirror and seemed satisfied. Sam sensed that it was part of the internal joke.

"I wish we'd just made a trip of it and gone to San Antonio or Dallas and gone shopping for real," she said, frowning.

Sam shrugged. "I'm just wanting some new options, you know?"

"I'll drive," Toni offered, turning and leaving the bathroom as Sam stood.

After saying goodbye to their mother, Sam and Toni hopped into her little car and took off toward the mall.

"So, can I ask you some personal questions?" Toni asked as they pulled out of the drive. She turned down her music, so Sam knew it was serious.

Sam nodded. "You're my sister, I'll tell you anything Toni."

Toni smiled. "Well, you're closer with Alex is the only reason I ask."

Sam looked over at her and said, "That's true. But hopefully you and I can change that."

Toni smiled ever more widely. "Most definitely!" she said. "So... can you tell me what really happened with the whole Pastor Dan thing?"

Sam immediately felt herself grow a little more serious but forced away the bad feelings and regret and told herself that Toni had every right to ask what she wanted and to know the truth.

Nodding, Sam gathered her thoughts for a minute, trying to figure out where to begin.

"If you don't want to, it's fine," Toni said.

Sam shook her head. "No, it's fine, I'm just trying to figure out where to start."

Toni nodded and fell quiet, letting her think.

"I guess... well, you know that I was working for Pastor... actually, first, I call him Pastor Dickhead. He doesn't have a name anymore, deal?"

Toni smiled and nodded. "Deal."

Sam smirked. "So, you know that I was working for that sack of shit after church?"

Toni nodded.

"Well, one day he started crying and told me that his wife was wanting a divorce. Of course, being who I am... well, was... I wanted to comfort him, so I hugged him and let him tell me all about it. We were both sitting on the couch in his office and at the end, he kissed me. I immediately got up and apologized for leading him on and making him think something I shouldn't have. And that was the start of a trend of blaming myself for things," she said.

Toni nodded, but kept quiet.

"So, I kept working for him, and he and I talked some more. Somehow, I was convinced that if I could help him release some of his stress, then I might be giving him some help. I mean, he was seriously crying at times," she said. "It was very... convincing. Looking back, I can see how naive and innocent I was."

Toni gave her a sympathetic look but remained silent.

"So, somehow I let myself be convinced, or maybe I convinced myself, that if I let him kiss me again, then he'd feel better." She sighed, feeling stupid relating the story. "God, it sounds so dumb to me when I say it back."

Toni shook her head. "I don't think that. It sounds like he was very manipulative and convincing."

Sam nodded. "He was. But he also sensed my naivety and took advantage of it. So, after that first time, he asked me for a blowjob. I immediately shook my head and left. He apologized over the phone and begged me to come back so he could explain. If I recall, he told me that it was something his wife never did and he was really appreciative of what I was doing, and that he was wrong to ask. So, he like... pulled back and made me feel secure in what I was doing," she said. "Does that make sense?"

Toni nodded. "It's very manipulative," she said. "He made you think he didn't want the oral sex, and that it had been a misstep. So, you start thinking that you're helping him and keep letting him kiss you."

"Yes, exactly," she said, nodding. "So, I was always trying to think of ways that I could help him. He didn't bring up the blowjob for a couple of weeks, if memory serves. But eventually, he asked me about it again, and by that time I'd let him feel me up and had even let him take my shirt off."

Toni nodded.

"I mean, I know that's not that big of a deal, but he was the first person that I'd ever done that with," Sam said.

Toni's eyes went wide in surprise at the revelation. "I hadn't realized that," she said. "I'm sorry."

Sam shrugged. "So, at some point I guess he could tell that I was much more amenable to suggestions, and he asked about the blowjob again. I forgot to mention that I was getting more and more turned on. I didn't know what was going on with my body and I was thinking about dirty things all the time. It was ridiculous. I didn't know anything about being horny."

Toni smiled. "Well, you were a good girl."

Sam smiled, nodding. "So, there I was, all horny and letting this... man feel me up and make out with me; a man who I thought was sweet and heartbroken and wouldn't hurt a fly. So, when he asked me about the blowjob again, I didn't say no. I told him that I didn't know anything about that type of thing, because I didn't. He promised to take it slow and kept telling me what a good and decent person I was. So, I agreed to it."

Toni sighed. "I'm so sorry Sam," she said.

Sam shook her head. "I was a naive little idiot," she said, shrugging. "I don't really blame myself though. I know it was him. Still," she said, turning to look at Toni again, "I could have paid more attention."

Toni sighed. "So, did he make you have sex with him?"

She shook her head no. "I think that was his endgame. At first it was just a blowjob on Sundays. I was eventually looking forward to it and it was something fun and exciting, plus I was getting to help someone in the process. He told me that wives should always swallow for their husbands, and that I was getting great practice for when Keith and I got married."

Toni smirked as she looked at Sam who rolled her eyes.

"I sucked his dick... a heck of a lot," she said. "One time, he had Keith wait right outside his office until he came in my mouth, and then let me leave, making sure to tell me to 'Be sure and give Keith a kiss for being so patient,' the sick bastard." As she finished, she sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Wow," Toni said. "That's fucked up."

She nodded. "He would blindfold me sometimes, and I found out later that it was so he could let other people come in and get their dicks sucked by this naive little Christian girl."

Toni fell silent then, shocked.

"You know what's crazy?" she asked, looking over at her little sister. Toni was silent, listening attentively. "I didn't know it then and can admit it now, but... I fucking loved it," Sam said, tearing up. "God, I loved it." Brushing away a tear angrily, she shook her head. "I'm not crying because of that cocksucker anymore," she said.

"Oh sweetie," Toni said. "Well... at least you didn't ever give in about the sex," she said.

Sam smiled. "Nope. I knew that would be crossing the line. Whenever he tried, I would shut him down. At one point, we were in his office. I was blindfolded and sucking him off. After he came in my mouth, he pulled my blindfold off and revealed that his wife was watching us. I was terrified at first, but eventually, they convinced me that they were thankful for my help, and that they needed me to come and help them more. So, I did," she said, shrugging.

Toni looked over. "So, did he make you do things with him and his wife? What was her name?"

Sam nodded. "Amanda," she said. "I think he was beating her," she said. "Or at least he had in the past. He had her cowed and convinced to do anything he wanted. She was the first girl I'd ever kissed, and he made me go down on her. The last time I was there, I was going down on her and he was watching us from a chair near the bed." She smiled, thinking back to the image. "I was enjoying Amanda when I heard him get up and come around behind me. I felt his hands on my hips... and then... I got up and told him I wasn't going to have sex with him."

Toni exhaled in relief.

"So, he immediately apologized and begs me not to leave, saying he crossed a line because he was weak and it wouldn't happen again," she rolled her eyes. "He convinced me to finish him off before I left. Instead of cumming in my mouth, like I was expecting him to, like I was fucking used to him doing, he pulled out and came all over my face and hair. I sat there in shock for a few seconds, and he told Amanda to get me out of the house and called me a slut."

She glanced over, but Toni just had a shocked look on her face.

"I was stunned," she said. "I drove home, wondering what I'd done wrong. As I sat there on my bed, I realized that I was ashamed. That's when it all hit me. I'd been used. When I was lying in bed crying, I guess Alex heard me. She sat down and saw that I was covered in dried cum. She asked me if I'd been raped, and I told her no, at least I didn't think so," she said. "So, she got me up and helped me go clean up in the shower. Afterward, I told her the whole sordid tale."

Toni shook her head. "Sam, I know it doesn't mean much, but I... am so... so sorry, that that happened."

"It's not meaningless," she said. "You're my sister."

Toni smiled. "Well, I wish Dane and Danny would have been able to beat the shit out of him."

Sam shrugged. "It's water under the bridge," she said, wiping her eyes. "Still, there's no denying that it's changed me."

Toni nodded as they pulled into the Mall and parked. "True, but that doesn't mean it's a change for the worse."

Sam smiled at the statement. It hit her profoundly and she sat there for a few seconds. Toni was exactly right. Hopping out, she turned and started to walk with her sister.

"Thanks for telling me all that," Toni said.

"Thanks for listening and taking me shopping," Sam replied. "You know, one of the great benefits of all that nonsense was that I finally wanted to have sex," she said.

Toni smiled and looked at her. "When are you going to?"

Sam desperately tried to hide the fact that she already had, and steeled the expression on her face, but Toni was as observant as ever and laughed out loud, her mouth opened wide in shock.

Slapping her on the arm, Toni looked at her in surprise. "Samantha Jane, you little hussy."

Giggling, Sam nudged her with her shoulder. "Stop it."

Toni laughed loudly, still in obvious surprise from the revelation. "When was it?"

Sam sighed, seeing that Toni wasn't going to stop until she'd gotten the answers she wanted. "It was last Sunday," she said.

Toni giggled. "And?"

Sam smirked. "It was great?" she replied, the answer coming out more like a question. "I mean, when I finally came to terms with what happened, I started noticing that I was getting so damn horny," she whispered, leaning in close.

Toni giggled. "Welcome to the club, honey," she said. "It must be in our genes, because Alex and I both are like that."

Sam smiled, strangely comforted by that thought.

"So that's what this is all about then," Toni said. "You're wanting to show off a little more because you like the reactions it's getting you. It makes my big sis randy when all the boys lust after her."

Sam smiled and blushed but didn't answer. "Just tell me where we're going already," she said, desperately trying to change the subject.

"Well, I'm trying to get an idea of what you want to accomplish, then I'll know where we need to go," she explained.

Sam hadn't thought of that. Stopping to sit on a bench, she scrunched up her face in thought. "Well, to be honest, I've really liked dressing in those tops and skirts that you loaned me," she said. "Can we start with those?"

Toni nodded, smiling.

"I've had several guys ask me out and one that asked I just wanted to fool around," she admitted. "It makes me feel good."

"I know, it does the same to me," Toni said. "Like I said, it must be something in our genes."

Sam smirked. "I've got the afternoon and evening shift at work though, so we'll have to hurry it up."

Toni nodded, and the two set off.

For the next couple of hours, they went to practically every store in the mall. They had to make several trips to the car to unload bags, and by the end, Sam felt like she needed a nap.

Stopping for lunch in the food court, Sam and Toni laughed and bonded a little more. A few guys even came over to talk with them. Sam smiled sweetly and watched as Toni flirted with them. After they said goodbye to the flirty boys and were walking to the car, she turned and surprised Toni with a hug.

"Thank you for your help today," Sam said. "It's been a good day with my baby sister."

Toni smiled. "You're welcome. It's been a long time coming, I guess."

Sam nodded in agreement, then turned to look at her. "You know, you're really good at flirting."

Toni grinned. "You have to make them think they have a shot."

Sam smirked. "I'm still a beginner, but I'm learning."

Toni smiled, then looked over at her curiously.

"What?" Sam asked.

"So, is it okay to tell Wade that you liked what you saw?" Toni asked, elbowing her.

Sam blushed again and shrugged noncommittally, looking away.

"You want to see it again, don't you?" Toni asked, grinning at her and leaning forward to get a view of her face.

123456...9