My Sister Made Me Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,285 Followers

He groaned in pleasure, then smiled down at her as she pulled his jeans forward so she could look down the front of them. He laughed and shook his head, and she grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the house.

Unlocking the door, she heard her folks in the living room watching T.V. She pointed upstairs and held a finger over her lips, then turned to greet them. Keith started upstairs, quietly stepping so as not to alert them.

"Hi Mom, Dad," she said, going to stand behind them.

"Hey munchkin," her dad said. "Oh... my," he said, seeing what she was dressed in.

"Oh, Daddy!" she said. "I'm so sorry, I forgot I was in this."

He chuckled as she covered herself up, admonishing herself for forgetting. She knew he wouldn't have wanted to see her.

"Oh honey, it's okay," he said, patting the couch beside him. "I saw what Toni's looked like on her."

"Hi sweetheart," her mom said. "That's so cute on you! And I love the color!"

Sam smiled.

"That baby blue sure is pretty," her dad said. "You turning in?" he asked.

She shrugged. "I might see what Keith is up to," she said. "Unless you aren't okay with that," she added.

"You're an adult," he said. "You're much more responsible than any of our other kids," he said.

She smiled, and moved around the couch, sliding down into his lap and leaning in for a hug.

"I love you, Daddy," she said, kissing him on the cheek. Her squeezed her waist with both arms, giving her a bear hug before she slid off and went to hug and kiss her mom.

Turning as she left the room, she checked to make sure they were still watching TV, and then went upstairs.

She listened for Dane and Danny but didn't hear anyone. Alex wasn't home, and neither was Toni.

Smiling, she knew she had the whole top floor to herself, and though she couldn't just start screaming in pleasure, she knew she could at least be a little noisy. Entering her room, she saw Keith look up, smiling. A sudden idea came to her then, and she grinned at him, holding up a finger.

"Get those clothes off," she said. "I'll be right back."

She closed the door behind her and tiptoed to her bathroom, slipping out of her work wear. Glancing down the hallway, she tiptoed into Toni's room and then started to poke around in her underwear drawer. Frowning she looked in the closet, grinning when she found what she was searching for.

After she finished, she left Toni's room and tiptoed swiftly to her own, shutting the door behind her.

"Wow..." Keith said, his mouth wide and eyes even wider.

She smiled. "Well, that's certainly the reaction I was going for," she said.

She was wearing some scarlet and black lingerie, lacy and sexy. It even had little hearts cut out where the nipples were.

She smiled widely, moving to stand in front of him as he swallowed audibly.

"So, I take it my boyfriend likes what I'm wearing?" she asked.

He grinned. "Heck yeah, he does!"

She giggled. "Good, I certainly don't mind going back and finding one of the flirtatious men that were hitting on me all night."

He smiled wider and shook his head at her. "You really would have picked another, wouldn't you?"

"I had so many flirting with me, I probably wouldn't have been able to choose just one. I promise I'll let you watch."

He rolled his eyes and watched her slink over to him. Smiling and seeing his prominent erection, she wanted nothing more than to drop to her knees and serve him like the cum-guzzling whore she felt like in that moment, but she wanted to see if she could push him a little more.

"You'd have liked that," she said. "Wouldn't you?"

He raised an eyebrow then, looking up at her as she pushed him back on the bed.

He scooted up on the bed, obviously thinking that she was going to suck him off, but she had other plans, despite her obvious desire to do just that.

Reaching down, she took his cock in her hand, but didn't stroke. Instead, she squeezed tightly, then started to work her way up to sit on his face.

He smiled, nodding. "I've wanted to..."

She didn't let him say anything else though and dropped her pussy right down onto his mouth. He moaned loudly, his tongue sliding in and then up against her clitoris.

Whimpering, she arched her back and reached back to squeeze his cock again.

She thought about having to work for half of the day, being so horny that she didn't shower, and then forcing her boyfriend to eat her pussy after a long day of work. She smiled as the thought how wrong and disgusting it all sounded.

Keith didn't seem to mind at all and was licking and sucking everything that was down there. He might not be nearly as good as Amanda was, but he was admirably decent for a novice. She reached down with one hand and grabbed a hold of his hair, still gripping his cock fiercely.

"I can just see you watching me," she said, forcing his eyes open and on her. "You'd like to come to work and watch me, wouldn't you?"

He shook his head yes, as much as he could, but never slowed licking her pussy. Surprisingly, he was getting her pretty close, but she figured that had a lot to do with how horny she was.

"You'd love to come and watch me flirt with strangers and would even let them flirt with your girlfriend, wouldn't you."

He continued to lick and slurp at her but didn't answer. Spinning around on top of him quickly, she re-mounted his face and leaned over, her lips hovering over his cock. Snaking her tongue out, she licked the head and then sat up, causing him to groan.

Reaching back, she grabbed his hair again and looked down, past her butt and into his eyes.

"Answer me," she said.

He groaned, shaking his head no, and she yanked, pulling his head up and reaching down to squeeze his shaft. He groaned again, probably in pain, but she thought it sounded incredibly close to how he sounded in pleasure.

"That's the wrong answer," she said, grinding her pussy lips back and forth on his chin. He hadn't slowed his licking and sucking, and as she approached the precipice, she pulled up hard, causing him to wince as she watched, her orgasm finally cresting. She fell forward, letting go of his head and quickly sliding her lips around his cock to get the full effect of her orgasm, knowing that having a cock in her mouth would excite her even more.

She whimpered quietly in pleasure, but then remembered that she could be loud, and moaned much more audibly.

He groaned beneath her, and she squeezed the base of his cock hard, figuring that it was pretty painful for him. Her lips were tight around the head of his cock, her pussy hammering with contractions as she came, moaning loudly with his cock in her mouth.

She suddenly had images of the men that she'd waited on recently pop into her head, and she imagined herself doing this to each of them. Laying them down on the bench where they were sitting, or maybe on the floor, she would sit down on their faces and make them eat her out.

Keith, admirably, never slowed, never reached up to stop her, and never protested.

Finally, she slid off and then down, looking up at him. His face was covered with girl-cum, saliva, and sweat. She giggled, handing him a towel and letting him clean up, preoccupying herself with stroking his cock.

He smiled, looking down. "So dirty," he whispered. "Are you going to give me head?"

She smiled, leaning down to do just that, but then looked up, shaking her head.

"You didn't answer the question," she said, sliding up into his lap.

He seemed the be in the perfect position and she felt him slide into her immediately, no pretense at all. One second, she was empty, wanton, and the next, filled.

She whimpered, grinding against him.

He fell back, wincing pleasure.

"Look at me while I fuck you," she said lewdly, noticing him groan in pleasure when she swore.

He looked up at her, his face a mask of pleasure as she started to grind against him.

"If you cum before I do again, I'll stop fucking you for a month," she warned, squeezing his face.

He nodded vigorously, even adding, "Yes Ma'am."

She smiled. "Good," she said.

He grunted in pleasure, but then seemed to concentrate for a second, fighting off the orgasm.

"Can you picture me at work, being flirted with?" she asked, still mysteriously feeling like she wanted to be dirty and provocative.

He nodded obediently.

"Good boy," she said. "You'd probably like to watch me flirt with other men," she said, smiling wickedly at him.

He groaned, and she smiled as she gyrated against him. One hand pulled him up and pushed a nipple into his mouth. He moaned around it, and she whimpered in pleasure. Clutching at her, he closed his eyes, concentrating again. She giggled quietly, decided to push his buttons again.

"I can just see you there, watching me from the shadows with a hard-on," she said. "You'd probably be jerking off while you watched me flirt," she said, grinding hard against him.

"Fuck... yes," he groaned nodding at her.

"Good boy," she said, drawing his face up to kiss him. "Don't think I don't know what goes through boy's heads," she added.

He smiled, looking up at her.

Deciding that she'd pushed him enough for the evening, she slid off and pulled him on top of her.

Smiling and pulling him down to her, she kissed him and nodded that he was good to proceed.

He surprised her though and kept up the conversation.

"I can see you flirting with different guys," he said, his cock sliding in and out of her hungry, filthy pussy.

"You can?" she asked. "God, Keith, please don't stop."

He nodded. "I can. I like that others want my girlfriend. I like knowing they want to fuck you but can't."

She whimpered, feeling her orgasm build. "Oh fuck... honey..." she groaned.

"They do, don't they," he said, kissing her and still thrusting. "They want to fuck my girlfriend."

She whimpered and nodded, clutching desperately at him.

"Oh God," she gasped. "They do! They do!"

She cried out in pleasure, gasping as she felt him thrust a final time, hard into her pussy as he started to cum. She whimpered as he began to waste it by spraying it inside of her, instead of letting her swallow the delicious liquid down. Her orgasm wasn't as powerful as the first, but she still enjoyed it. Keith was hammering hard into her though and came really hard by all appearances.

She smiled up at him as he grinned widely at her, his body slick with sweat.

"Wow..." he said.

She giggled. "That got a little crazy."

He laughed, nodding. "You've got the best stories," he said. "That was so kinky and wrong, it just... sent me over the edge."

She grinned, clutching at him as he collapsed down on top of her, and she found that she enjoyed the feeling of his weight on her, sweaty and sticky or not.

"I can't believe the stuff you were saying," she said honestly.

"You wanted to hear it though, right?" he asked.

She nodded, giggling and clutching at him.

*****

Alex

After texting her folks that she was going to hang out with her boyfriend for a bit after work, she pulled out of the parking lot at Double D's and headed directly over to Beck's apartment.

As she arrived, she saw the light still on and even heard noise as she went up the stairs. She briefly wondered if this was a good idea, but then knocked after checking what she looked like. Hearing the door being unlocked, she smiled, but then saw that it was Bryce and the smile changed to a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"Hey gorgeous," he said, holding the door open. His eyes dropped down to her ample cleavage, and she felt his eyes devouring her.

She smiled, genuinely enjoying the attention, and stepped in, feeling him pressed close to her as she passed him. His knuckled grazed her hand and gently lingered there for a moment as she stepped in. Sitting on the couch, Beck looked up, holding a beer in one hand and smiling.

"Hey babe!" he said, standing.

"Hey," she said, stepping over to get close to kiss him.

"Damn," he said, smiling and holding her at arm's length for a second. "I mean, I saw it at the restaurant, but holy crap!"

She smiled, shrugging. Turning, she waved sweetly at Vince, Marvin, and Travis.

"So, what are you boys up to?" she asked, smiling as she looked over and saw Travis and Marvin playing. She glanced at the TV and saw that they were playing the same fighting game that she and her friends played back at Kenny's house.

"Just playing some vidya games," Vince said.

She smiled, decided to play the naive girl and see what fun she could have with them, and went to sit down next to where Beck was sitting before.

Pausing to kiss him and let him have a look at how she was dressed, she winked and then pulled him down next to her on the couch. Clutching at his arm, she leaned into him for a minute, but then sat back up straight and watched the two guys play.

The boys started the game again, and she saw that, while they were decent, she was better. She'd spent hours upon hours playing the game with her friends, and she figured that she could trounce all of them. She wondered if they would let her play though.

Glancing over at the other guys, she saw that they were all drinking, and when they weren't playing, they would look from her to the game and back. Enjoying the stares, she turned and smiled at Beck.

"How was work?" he asked.

She smiled and shrugged. "Fine," she replied.

"Dude, Alex is an awesome waitress," Travis said, glancing over briefly. "And I hope you don't mind me saying, but you look dynamite in the outfit." Looking back over at the screen, he winced. Alex saw that Marvin had taken advantage of his distraction and speared his fighter, yanking him back over.

Marvin's character killed Travis's and the guys laughed in response. She giggled, then looked over at Travis with a smile, internally grateful that he didn't mention the topless situation.

"Of course you can say that," she said. "What girl doesn't want to hear that she looks good?"

Travis passed his controller over to Vince, and she watched as the two players selected new characters. Settling back into the couch, she enjoyed the attention, and then turned back to Beck.

"Work was pretty good," she said. "I made some good tips, and no one misbehaved."

Bryce turned and smiled, winking at her knowingly. She returned the wink and looked at Beck to see if he'd noticed. He hadn't, still staring at the TV and drinking. As she watched, he glanced over and looked at her, then back up swiftly.

"Beck, you can look at me all you want," she said. "Don't be shy."

He smiled, looking down at her cleavage and then back up at her. "I've never met a girl that's so... tolerant of guy behavior, I guess."

She smiled, then watched as Vince lost to Marvin. She shrugged. "I'm kind of a tomboy, actually," she said. "Toni, my twin, is the one that's really into girl shit. I've really only got male friends, so I've gotten used to the stares."

He smiled, nodding. "Well, you look really pretty," he said, grinning widely.

She smiled, and looked over his shoulder, seeing Bryce rolling his eyes at Beck's nice comment and smiling widely. She smirked then winked at him again in amusement. The controller passed from Vince, who was sitting to her left, across her lap to Beck.

"What about me?" she asked, giggling like she was being silly.

Beck grinned and the guys laughed.

"Come on, give her a shot," Vince said, handing her the remote.

"Dude, take it easy on her, please," Beck said.

"Why?" Marvin said. "She's making shit hard on me."

The guys were quiet for a second, but the damn burst when Alex laughed and made them feel much more at ease at the obvious sexual joke.

"Dude," Vince said, shaking his head.

"That's kind of the point," she said. "Have you seen my tits in this thing?"

The guys all laughed, and she got surprised looks from everyone but Beck.

"It's fine," she said, smiling and leaning into Vince for a second. "I expect shit to get hard when I wear this ridiculous thing. You should see some of the things Toni wears in the bar. You guys should definitely come in and check her out. She's not afraid to wear lingerie and things like that."

The guys laughed and Alex took the controller. She playfully flipped it over in her hands and looked at it, then held it incorrectly.

"Here," Vince said, "helpfully" showing her how to hold the control.

She smiled and nodded, testing out the keys. She even cried out in surprise when the characters started to change as she moved the control stick, pretending to realize that she was making them do that.

"OK," she said. "Who do I want to be?"

The boys all had suggestions of course, and she smirked as they seemed to push her toward some of the easier characters to play. She rolled her eyes and smirked, then said, "Oh, she's cute!" Moving the selector box for her controller over one of the female characters, she clicked the button.

The guys laughed in mild derision and looked over at her.

"What?" she asked

"You're just picking the girl character," Bryce said.

Alex giggled, pretending that it was correct.

"Dude don't completely beat the shit out of her," Travis said. "How often do we get girls over here as cool as Alex?"

"Preach," Marvin said. "Most just want to go out dancing or shit like that."

Marvin picked the same guy he had before. Alex giggled.

"K, give me a second to figure this out," she said.

She stuck her tongue between her teeth and amateurishly worked the controls for a few seconds, punching and kicking, crouching five or six times in a row. Finally, she felt that she had convinced them that she was a novice enough and took a deep breath.

"Ready?" Marvin asked.

"Ready," she said. "This is gonna be a beatdown," she predicted, though she didn't say who was going to get beat.

He sent his spear at her, and she let herself be yanked over, then pressed some buttons that did ineffectual moves that Marvin blocked easily. He defeated her easily on the first round, just as she wanted, and she pouted, drawing laughs.

The second round started, and Marvin stood there for a few seconds, baiting her.

"Okay, asshole," she thought. "My turn."

She stood her ground, not moving, and finally he couldn't stand it. His character came over and threw a few kicks, and he started to try and beat her down. Everything he threw, she countered perfectly. Finally, she let loose and started to counter instead of just nullify the blows, putting him down to 0 in a few seconds.

"Holy shit," Vince said.

She shrugged, ignoring the confused looks she was getting.

Marvin was much more cautious the second round, so she immediately attacked and had him defeated in just a few seconds. She clicked the buttons to do one of her character's finishing moves, and the girl spun her fans out, cutting the other guy's head and torso off, then flinging a dagger in his forehead.

The guys all stared at her in complete shock while she smiled widely, giggling at their reactions.

"That's some bullshit," Marvin said, shaking his head.

"Goddamn," Bryce said. "You've played this I take it?"

She laughed again, nodding. "I told you, I've only got guy friends. Nerds. All they do is talk about girls and play video games. I've probably played this a lot more than you losers. Bring it, candy-ass," she said, glancing at Marvin.

They all laughed, Marvin guffawing for a moment and then going, "Alright then."

"Okay bitch," Bryce said, drawing a look from Beck. "Beat that ass Marv!"

Alex giggled, comforting her boyfriend with a hand and a look.

"Don't be a pussy, Bryce. I'll beat your ass too if you that's what you want."

Marvin didn't last very long on their second match, and Alex even randomly chose her character.

"Gat... dayumn," Marvin said, grinning and looking over at Alex in disbelief. "How is someone as fine as you gonna be that damn good at this shit?"

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,285 Followers
1...456789