My Sister Made Me Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now don't ruin that top," she said, winking and leaning in as he sat down. "I'll need it back eventually."

The man smiled widely, setting the top in the spare chair.

"Thank you, darlin'," the man said. "You're incredible."

She smiled and thanked him, then stood there for a few more seconds to let them enjoy what they'd purchased.

"Alright gentlemen, I've got to go and check on the other tables, but I'll be back just as quick as I can."

Making her way around the room, she smiled, feeling her nervousness melt away with every smile and ogle that she got from men and women alike. Most people were incredibly nice, and while they were obvious with their staring, they didn't make a big deal of it. Turning away from her latest table, she went back over to the table of women and smiled as they all turned and looked.

"Damn honey," one of them said. "If my girls looked like that, I'd have them out too!"

The other girls around the table started talking and asking her questions. She did her best to answer them politely and honestly, but she wasn't one for girl talk and gossip. She did notice that the cunt that had bad-mouthed her rolled her eyes on more than one occasion.

"I'm sorry," she said eventually, her voice cutting through the others. "But seriously, why don't you just go work in a strip club?"

Alex was surprised at her but shrugged and thought quietly about an answer.

"Janice, stop being such a rancid bitch," one of the ladies said. "You're just jealous because this girl is a knockout. Either that or you want to fuck the poor girl."

Alex smiled widely, but didn't respond, moving around the room as Janice started to protest. Over the next half-hour, she spent most of her time at the table with the two men that had purchased her top. She went back around the room every so often to check on her guests but would return to sit or stand and talk to the two. It got to be common for her to see them staring down at her breasts and not looking at her when they spoke to her.

As people would leave, she would get a new group in, and winked as the busboy came in and hurried to clean the table, a huge grin on his face every time. Snickering, she went over to the group of younger guys and smiled, bringing them their checks.

"What else can I get for you guys?" she asked.

"Shit, your number?" one of them asked.

She grinned.

"Like she ain't got a boyfriend, Floyd," another said, throwing a French fry at him.

They laughed as she winked at them, then went to take care of the other tables. Heading back to the waitress area, she smiled as she saw Sam come around from her section without her top.

Both sisters laughed, and then started to talk for a second. "How goes it?" Alex asked.

Sam smiled and shrugged. "It's about like last time," she said. "Nothing special."

Alex smiled and told Sam briefly about the bitch that was disgusted with her, and Sam rolled her eyes.

"I'm not worried about it," Alex said, shrugging.

"Talk to you later," Sam replied with a grin, her arms full of drinks.

Turning, Alex saw the group of women filing out, one of them coming over to her as she re-entered the room. She saw Janice leading the group, and one other walking with the one coming over to talk to her.

"Thank you so much," the woman said, handing her the money for their bill. "We're sorry about Janice. She just got out of a bad divorce and her husband left her for a gorgeous young woman."

Alex felt a moment of pity for her, and wished she'd known. "Well, it's really no problem," she said, smiling.

"This is from Janice," the other woman said, handing her a $20. "She apologizes."

Alex grinned, realizing that the woman probably lifted it from her friend's purse when she was in the bathroom or distracted.

"I'll definitely take it then," she said, smiling. "Thanks, y'all! Have a good night!"

Her admirers left a little bit later, and she was about to put her top back on when Paris came around the corner.

"Hey girl," the hostess said. "I think your boyfriend is here," she said. "At least they asked if you were working tonight."

"What?" she asked with a frown. "I told him that he couldn't be here."

Turning, she quickly pulled on her top and went to the front, looking around. Sure enough, Beck was there, but he wasn't alone. She felt a jolt of surprise when she saw his roommate, Bryce, and a few other guys with them.

"Gat... damn!" Bryce said, nudging Beck. "There's your girl."

Beck turned and saw Alex, then smiled widely.

"Hey!" he said.

Turning, Alex looked around and then pulled him aside. "Honey, didn't I mention that we're not allowed to have boyfriends come to work when we're working?"

He scrunched up his face in thought, then snapped his fingers. "Oh, crap," he said. "That's right! I'm so sorry."

"I wish I could take care of you guys this evening, but it's just against the rules," she explained.

"Aw... Shit," Bryce said. "I was looking forward to it."

"I'm sorry guys," she said, frowning sympathetically.

"Well, you guys can still eat here," Beck said. "I'll go and hang out at home and meet you guys after."

Bryce and the other immediately shook their heads. "No way bud, that's not gonna happen," he said.

"Seriously," Beck said, nodding and backing up. "You guys go ahead and eat, and I'll just catch up with you after. It's okay. It was my fault anyway."

Alex, groaning internally, turned and looked over at Bryce. "You're really going to let him leave by himself?"

Beck smiled and waved at her, and she stepped out, glancing around for Tracy or Bill. "Honey, don't let them abandon you," she said.

He shrugged. "It's fine!" he said. "They're my best friends and it's Bryce's birthday. It's fine!"

She sighed and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. "I'm sorry," she said. "I might be able to come see you after, if you like."

He smiled but then shrugged. "I can wait until tomorrow if you're too tired," he said.

"See you soon," Alex said, sighing and turning.

"Bye hun!" Beck replied, turning and walking to his truck.

Alex went back inside and saw Paris gathering menus. "So, it's okay?" she asked.

Shrugging, Alex nodded and went back to her section, having neglected her tables long enough.

After making a round, she gritted her teeth and steeled her resolve, then went and approached Bryce's table.

"Welcome to Double D's, my name is Alex and I'll be your server tonight," she said, smiling sweetly. "What can I get started for you?"

"Alex, this is Travis, Marvin, and Vince," Bryce said. "We're all really good friends of Beck's."

She smiled. "Nice to meet you guys," she said. "Do y'all know Wade too?"

They nodded.

"Not as well as Beck does, but we've all hung out together," Bryce said. "Wade's a cool cat."

She smiled, hoping that this was going to go smoothly. "He's my twin's boyfriend," she said, smiling.

The guys were polite, and she began to feel at ease, turning to go and check on her tables and put their drink orders in. After a few minutes and making the rounds again, she went back with their drinks and got their orders.

"I gotta say, you look incredible," Marvin said.

"Thank you," she said. "Marvin, was it?"

He nodded. "I'm surprised that Beck was okay with us staying here," he said. "He's a good guy and all, but sometimes he's a little thick."

Alex smiled but didn't say anything.

"You gonna let us get a pic later?" Vincent asked.

"Of course," she assured him. "I'm gonna go check on the other tables and I'll be back in a bit."

Turning, she went over to the table of a couple of middle-aged guys and smiled, internally groaning as she saw the $100 dollar bill in one of their hands. She went over and briefly thought about asking him to come back another time, or explaining the situation, but he didn't look like the most congenial man, and she figured he would just decline and insist for her top.

"I'd like to buy that for an hour," he said, grinning and holding up the money.

She winked and pulled it off, not bothering to let him have a front row seat.

"Goddamn," he said, turning and reaching up.

She backed away quickly, waving a finger at him. "No, no!" she admonished. "You can look all you want, but no touching."

He smirked and pulled his hand back, only to pull out another $100. "Not even for another hundred?"

She smirked, shaking her head immediately. "Sorry, but we would both be in trouble."

He shrugged, his eyes dropping and drinking in her body. She felt her nipples getting more erect as he brazenly stared, and finally turned to go check on other tables. Almost relieved to get away from the man, she made her way back to Bryce and his group.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Marvin said.

Alex smiled, cringing internally. "I know," she said. "I was hoping this wouldn't happen." She quickly explained the situation and the guys all nodded in response.

"Holy shit," Bryce said. "I honestly had no idea."

She shrugged but felt like he was telling the truth.

"Just do me a favor and don't mention this to Beck," she said. "Please?"

They all nodded quickly, wide grins on all their faces.

"Shit, we're getting a free show," Travis said.

"Your secret is safe," Bryce assured her.

Feeling better, she turned and went to check on another table. After a few minutes, she went back over to the table that had her top and smiled as she sat down next to the two men and talked with them. They seemed relatively polite and were able to make small talk for a little while. She made her rounds every so often but went back and paid attention to them as much as she could. The one that had her top made her a little uneasy, but she did her best to hide it.

As he stood to get a picture with her, she felt him pull her close and felt his hand on the outside cusp of her breast, resisting the urge to knock it away. He wasn't technically groping her, but he was pushing his luck. His friend took the picture and she stepped away, moving back over to check on Bryce and the guys.

"You guys need anything else?" she asked, forcing a smile.

"What's up?" he said, looking up at her. "Something wrong?"

Impressed that he could pick up on that, she shook her head. They all wanted to get pictures with her, so she waited patiently and posed with each one. All of them were relatively well behaved, and only squeezed her to them or pulled on her shoulder.

"Night guys," she said. "I might see y'all later if Beck wants some company."

"It was nice to meet you, Alex," Marvin said.

"You too," she said, smiling. The others said goodbye similarly and left, Bryce grinning widely as he brought up the rear.

Turning, she saw that there were only three tables full in her area. The busboy was behind, she figured, and saw another of her tables finishing. Going over, she got Bryce's ticket and the cash, and then went and got the other. As she returned, she saw the busboy finally cleaning and went to check on the table that had purchased her top. They were obviously finished, and she'd brought their check a little while ago.

"You guys doing okay?" she asked. The two men nodded, and the one that made her uneasy beckoned her a little closer.

"You used to work at Twin Mountain Coffee Company," he said. "Didn't you?"

Her heart dropped, but she recovered quickly, nodding. "I did. Did you go by often?"

He smiled, nodding. "I never was able to bring myself to get a special," he said. "I was going to but by the time I worked up the courage, you weren't there anymore."

She nodded. "Yeah, it wasn't a safe environment," she said. "I shouldn't have been doing that anyway."

He frowned. "So, you're not still in the market for that sort of thing?"

She resisted the urge to get offended or slap him, and simply shook her head. "No, not doing that anymore," she said coldly.

"Too bad. I've got a pocket full of cash and there's a bathroom over there if you want to change your mind," he said.

She raised an eyebrow and turned, starting to walk away.

"Wait," he said. "I apologize."

She stopped and turned. "I don't do that anymore," she said firmly.

He smiled. "Okay, I just had to ask. Here," he said, holding up a $50. "For your trouble."

She sighed, taking the money and stepping over. Reaching down, she looked around and made sure that no one was watching. "Here," she said. Pulling his hand up, she put it on top of her breast as he smiled widely.

"That's what I'm talking about," he said.

His hands were pretty cold, and she felt her nipple immediately harden. His fingers pinched at it for a few seconds before he dropped his hand.

"Thanks, sugar-tits," he said.

"Y'all have a good night," she said, forcing a smile.

Irritated, she forced herself to forget it and put her top back on quickly.

The rest of the shift was really busy, and she spent most of it without her top. She got used to it but didn't know if she would actually be able to do this all the time. The jerk from earlier had made it seem weird and dirty, so she would have to sit and figure out if she could handle it.

After they closed, she smiled and waved at Sam who said she was going to go see Keith, and texted Beck.

"Y'all still up?" she asked.

"Hey!" he replied. "Yeah, we're up. We're just hanging out and drinking a bit if you want to come by."

She smiled. "Okay," she said. "I'll be there in a few."

Figuring that if anything were going to get Beck to want to have sex with her, it would be her work clothes. Plus, she felt that she owed it to him to let him have a look at her, since he'd been forced to leave earlier.

After finishing up, it was around 11:30, and with all of her fun times last night, she was really just wanting to go home and go to sleep, despite feeling aroused and wanting to fool around with her boyfriend, if she really even wanted to call him that.

In truth, she was in a not-so-committed, but serious nonetheless, relationship with Toni. Beck was... a conundrum. Was he what she really desired? Was he window dressing or maybe a disguise that she could wear while she was fucking her siblings, her friends, and everyone else she knew? She was bisexual, for sure, so was she looking for a beard, so to speak?"

She knew that if Toni had asked her to not fool around with anyone else, she would follow her wishes. In truth, her twin was the last person she thought about at night, and the first one she thought about in the morning. It was a little ridiculous, to be honest.

She hopped in her car and started it, looking around and waving as Tracy watched her go from the back door, making sure she was safe. She sighed, wondering how Sam's night had gone.

*****

Sam

Work was about the same as it had been the previous day, though she spent a moment or two peeking in on her sister.

Sam's own top was purchased pretty quickly after six, and it stayed off for most of the night. She didn't see anyone that she knew, surprisingly, and was slightly disappointed when the man from the theater didn't show up. Still, she hadn't specified a day, and she found herself wishing that at least maybe her history boyfriends would have shown up.

She texted Keith while she took a short break and asked if he wanted to come over after work. She thought about something dirty to say, but being herself, couldn't really think of anything. Turning, she went over to Toni's bar and got her attention.

"What's up?" Toni asked.

"I'm trying to get Keith to want to hang out with me tonight," she said. "I was going to text him something dirty to get him to come over so we could... you know?"

Toni giggled. "So, Samantha is horny?"

Sam smirked, blushing and looking around. Turning back, she sighed. "Yes," she said flatly, not seeing any point in denying the obvious.

Toni laughed at her response and then thought quietly for a second. "Does he not get subtlety?"

"Heck no," Sam said. "I'm don't want to just come out and say, 'Come over and have sex with me.' I'm wanting to be... flirty... naughty."

Toni smiled. Sam handed her the phone at her prompting, and Toni quickly wrote a message. "What about that?" she asked.

Sam read it, then laughed, covering her mouth. "I just know I'll be all horny from missing you while I was at work. Does my boyfriend want to come over and play doctor?"

"Perfect," she said, giggling. "Thanks!" With a click of her thumb, she sent the message.

"No problem," Toni said, grinning. "Let me know if you need help with his physical exam!"

Sam giggled and shook her head in dismay, then went back to work.

Her phone buzzed a little later and she clicked on the message. "He sure does! Your house?"

She smirked. "Unless you want your parents watching, then yes. Are you going to be able to take care of my needs? I'm sure getting flirted with a lot tonight. I can always find one of them if you aren't up to the task."

She briefly thought that she had gone too far, as it took a while to respond. As she felt her phone vibrate and confirmed it was from him, she breathed easier.

"Saying things like that is only going to turn me on and make it more difficult to hold out and not jerk off until I see you," he sent.

"Keith Michael, I'm shocked at you!" she replied. "What would the good Lord think of you masturbating?"

He didn't reply for a few seconds, so she went to check her tables. After coming back, she checked it again and saw that he replied.

"Well, since he can see how incredible you are, I'm sure he understands." She smirked, feeling her heart melt a little at his sweet words.

"Okay," she said. "Well, I'll let you know by night's end if I'm going to choose a random stranger or let you come over."

He sent a picture of himself frowning, and she giggled, knowing he was playing.

"Talk to you later, honey," she sent, smiling to herself.

After work let out, she stopped by the manager's office where they were doing the nightly count.

"Hey Sam," Bill said, smiling as he glanced up over the rim of his glasses. "How'd it go?"

She smiled widely. "It was great!" she said. "I just wanted to thank you for the opportunity. I'd like to keep the spot."

"Excellent!" Bill said. "It's all yours!"

She smiled, then turned and waved at the flirty boys in the kitchen. They were talking when she entered, and she heard one of them say, "Me pregunto cómo sabe ese coño?" The others laughed and she raised an eyebrow and looked at him, pretending she understood him.

"Oh shit, yo," he said, slapping his friend with the back of his hand. "Sammy understood that shit," another said.

She pointed her finger at him in a playful warning and turned. She knew they were all looking at her as she walked and glanced back once. Laughing, she saw all the kitchen staff looking toward where she was walking away from them, and then suddenly look away.

"Very subtle boys," she said, blowing them a kiss. She heard them say something else in Spanish, and they all laughed again.

"Mierda, voy a apostar que sabe a fuckin' fresas, ese'" another said. "Pinche fresas."

She smirked, ignoring the surprising comment and heading out the door. Picking up her phone, she texted Keith and let him know she was done.

"K. Your house?" he asked.

"Yep. Asap," she sent.

"Meet you there," he replied.

She smiled, tossing her phone into her purse and hopped into her car. Pulling out, she started home, forcing herself to drive the speed limit. She was horny, hornier than usual, actually. Sighing, she wondered if this was going to be a normal occurrence after working on Fridays and Saturdays.

She pulled up to her house and smiled, seeing Keith's car there as well. Smiling, she hopped out and walked quickly over to him.

"Hey bab..." he managed to say before she kissed him. Her hand immediately cupped his bulge and squeezed gently, causing her to smile in anticipation.

1...34567...9