My Sister Made Me Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled and shrugged. "Tomboy," she offered.

He laughed, tossing the control to Bryce.

"You ready, pretty boy?" she asked.

Bryce chuckled, sighing. "This is gonna be bad isn't it?"

"Don't worry Alex," Travis said. "Bryce likes to get his ass beat by girls."

Bryce grinned but didn't deny it. The match started and the two focused, but Alex beat him in two rounds instead of three as she had with Marvin.

"Goddamn," he said as her character uppercut the head off of his. "I feel like I need to turn in my man-card," he joked. "That outfit come in my size?" he joked.

Standing, he went and got everyone fresh beers, offering one to Alex. She shook her head. She was having fun, but definitely didn't want to get drunk around these guys. She was happy that they were taking her kicking their asses so well and loved that Bryce could take a joke.

Over the next hour, the guys drank and played games, Alex finally giving the controller away after beating them all at least once.

"I can't just keep playing until someone beats me, then I'll just be playing all night," she said, frowning at Beck.

The guys shook their heads good-naturedly.

Relaxing into Beck's shoulder, she watched them play until they switched off the game and put on the TV.

"So, who all lives here?" she asked, looking at him as she held his hand.

"Me, Bryce, and Marvin. Travis and Vince live in the next building over."

She nodded. "That makes hanging out easier," she said.

"Yeah," he agreed. "When we hang out, they usually just crash here."

For the next hour or so, she patiently waited for Beck to get the idea that she was wanting him to take her to his bedroom so they could at least talk in private. He didn't seem to understand or want to. She sighed internally, looking at her top to make sure it was still nice and exposing.

Beck still kept looking, as did the other guys. After a while, she noticed that Marvin had crawled onto the floor and passed out, and Vince was snoring into the couch on her left. Travis was asleep in his chair, and Bryce stood, stretching and yawning. Turning without a word, he went to his room and Alex looked around.

Beck smiled, holding her tight.

"So, I know you don't want to move too fast," she whispered. "If I can't convince you to have sex with me, can I at least tempt you with a blowjob?"

Beck's eyes went wide at the mention of oral sex, and he looked around.

"They're asleep," she said, smiling widely.

"I just..." he began. "I don't want you to think that's all I'm about."

She giggled quietly, sliding down to her knees, cheering inside that she was finally getting some kind of sexual reaction out of him.

"Beck, I've got a pretty high sex drive," she said, smiling widely. "You'd be surprised how much I want it. If you play your cards right, you can probably get me to do some pretty kinky stuff."

He smiled widely. His happiness at her admission was adorable and obvious. Giggling, she looked up at him while she reached forward, started to undo his belt.

She glanced around again, not seeing anyone moving. Winking, she unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them, her hand fishing around for his cock. She smiled, feeling the warm flesh and seeing his expression change to pleasure.

"Lift up," she whispered, sliding his jeans down and then off. His cock, larger than she'd imagined, stood proudly from the hole in his boxers. He looked to be a little larger than average, and she smiled at him. Smiling, she immediately leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth with little pretense.

Beck groaned, his hands clutching at the couch beside his legs. She grinned, enjoying his reaction. Sliding her lips down his shaft, she sucked and slurped as she tasted the tang of his pre-cum. He grabbed a pillow, covering his face up to stifle his moans.

She giggled, glancing up and sucking his cock as best as she could. He didn't seem like he was going to last long, much to her disappointment, but at least she'd been able to let him know that she was a sexual creature and practically nothing was off limits.

Movement caught her eye then, and she was shocked to see Bryce move out of the shadows of the hallway to Beck's left, behind the couch. Instantly, she decided to keep going, feeling her soft parts getting squishier as the voyeur watched.

He smiled, moving up and showing her that his hand was moving. She groaned, seeing the bulbous head of a large cock, her mouth unintentionally tightening around Beck's cock.

Bryce moved up dangerously close behind the couch showing her the entire length of his cock, stroking as he watched. She groaned as she saw the length, easily 8 inches and nice and thick as well. She whimpered, feeling her pussy quiver and grow wetter. Focusing, she renewed her momentarily slowed efforts to continue sucking off Beck.

Looking up, she saw Bryce retreat a bit, but could still see his arm moving as he watched her. The thought of him taking liberties and watching his roommate's girlfriend suck him off was exciting. Alex felt like a sexual object, she realized. She was nothing more than something to be desired, if not taken and used.

The idea of him coming over and starting to fuck her without asking popped into her brain, and she had to close her eyes as she groaned in pleasure, silently begging him to do just that. Movement caught her attention though, and she looked up. The pillow came away from Beck's face, and she saw the look of being lost in ecstasy.

"Careful," he groaned. She knew he was warning her, and she snickered at his naivety. Looking directly over at Bryce, she felt Beck spasm and saw the pillow move up over his face to stifle his moans.

A warm surge of cum filled her mouth, and she involuntarily rolled her eyes back in her head as the taste hit her. Moaning, she swallowed his thick cum quickly, the audible gulp seeming to fill the room as she focused back on Bryce. He silently continued to jerk off, his face a mask as he watched, shaking his head in obvious approval as she continued to swallow Beck's load.

Beck was whimpering beneath the pillow, his cock spasming again and again, dumping glop after glop of warm, yummy cum into her mouth. Obediently, she swallowed twice, then three times. The thick goo sliding slowly down her throat, she moaned in pleasure, still watching Bryce.

He smiled, then mouthed the words, "Dirty little slut," at her.

She smiled, then looked back at Beck's cock. He winced as she sucked, and she quickly stopped as she realized he was too sensitive.

"Be right back," she whispered. Looking up, she saw that Bryce had disappeared. "Good," she thought. He'd been pushing it by watching her suck off his roommate and she certainly didn't want to encourage that kind of behavior, did she?

Beck began to get dressed again, and she headed to the bathroom to clean herself up.

As she entered the hall, she felt a presence very close. She shivered, sensing the voyeur was there, watching her. His hand moved up, immediately closing over one of her breasts, his other coming up to caress her cheek.

"Shh," he whispered quietly.

Part of her wanted to push him off, but another wanted to do as he said. She whimpered quietly, pressing back against the wall. Her eyes began to adjust to the darkness, and she saw him standing close to her. He was still stroking, his hand moving over the large shaft just a few inches in front of her.

Staring at him, she stood silent, still... obedient. A strong hand moved up to her shoulder, and she felt herself sliding to her knees as he pressed down, wondering if he was going to shove his delicious looking cock into her mouth or bend her over and take her there in the hallway. She silently begged for him to do either.

He continued to stroke, her eyes continuing to adjust as she glared up at him. He smiled as he watched, his face going from satisfaction to pleasure and back again.

"Fuck," he groaned, his hand moving faster and faster.

She whimpered, despite her attempts to control her arousal, causing him to smile knowingly. His free hand reached down, pulling her chin down and popping her mouth open. Realizing that she wasn't fighting back, she groaned quietly in pleasure, waiting for him to do what he wanted.

She wanted to glance behind her and check on Beck but could hear him on the couch still, but she was transfixed on looking up at the voyeur's eyes.

His cock spasmed suddenly, and he stepped slightly forward, the head of his cock pushing against her open mouth. Shivering hard for a moment as a jolt of pleasurable energy shot through her, she fought as hard as she could against her own desires but couldn't stop them. Whimpering, she locked her lips over the head as the first spurt of cum shot from it.

His hand reached around to the back of her head, and she silently willed him to pull, to force his gorgeous cock deep into her mouth and for him to start fucking her face. His cum hit her tongue and she nearly fainted from the surge of pleasure coursing through her, swallowing as he pulled. She glared up at him, his eyes boring into hers as he forced her mouth down his shaft.

Moaning quietly, she slid a hand into her panties to attend to her aching pussy, wishing he would just throw her down and take her then and there.

"Swallow it, you fucking cock-tease," he said lowly, looking down at her as he pulled, a wide grin on his face.

Obediently, she did as he commanded, taking the length into her mouth as he helped it past her throat barrier and beyond. Quietly, he opened his mouth in pleasurable shock, his face softening as he looked down and watched her, his warm, delicious cum spurts firing again and again into her throat.

Finally, he yanked himself out and rubbed the head across her lips. She glared up at him, determined not to acquiesce to any more of his commands or desires. Movement behind her made her freeze and her eyes go wide in momentary alarm.

Beck stumbled through the hallway, amazingly missing the two of them in the dark and flipping on the bathroom light. She held still, but he didn't look back to see them and shut the door behind them. The sound of him pissing soon followed, and she looked up to see Bryce smiling, his cock still standing proud and hard. She whimpered, sliding her lips along the shaft again as her boyfriend peed in the next room over. Remnants of cum were picked up by her mouth and tongue, quickly being swallowed down with the rest.

Bryce reached down, pulling her up as Beck's pissing began to get quieter.

"Good girl," he said, helping her up with an offered hand. He lifted her chin with a single finger brushed his thumb across her sticky lips. "Go clean yourself up baby, before your boyfriend sees you," he said, caressing her cheek.

She stared at him hard, full of tension and desire, his thumb moving across her lips. She kissed it for a moment, then tried to entice him further by quickly, but softly biting it. She wanted more, though her gaze was still boring into him in what was supposed to look like defiance, or anger. He didn't seem to be fooled though, sliding his thumb back across her mouth again, then pushing it in. She glared again at him, sucking his thumb and briefly whimpering as she tasted cum again.

Then, without another word, he smiled and turned, heading for his room and closing the door behind him. Part of her wanted to tell Beck then and there, but another wanted to go in and demand that the son of a bitch take care of her needs.

The door opened before she could decide, though, and she looked up to see Beck standing there.

"Hey," he said, smiling. "You get lost? Bathroom's over here."

"Oh! Silly me," she said, giggling.

He didn't seem to notice anything out of place, and helped her inside, then shut the door behind her.

Looking at the image in the mirror, she closed her eyes and thought about what had happened, wondering what she should classify it as. It hadn't been right, whatever it was. It wasn't rape, for sure. She hadn't really been willing, but then again, she had been. She'd really, really been willing. She knew that she was more excited than ever, whatever you wanted to call what happened.

She washed her face, then saw a stream of cum on her cheek. It had been streaked, and she knew it was Bryce's. She turned, reaching up to wipe it off, but then stopped, looking down and seeing the gently running water. Two choices stood before her. Rinse her face off with water or use her finger to clean it.

She looked up at the girl in the mirror, briefly torn. She saw the image of Toni in place of her own. A vision of her twin, lover, and girlfriend walking up and licking the streak of stranger's cum filled her mind, and she was forced to briefly close her eyes as she gripped the counter, whimpering in pleasure.

Looking back up at the image in the mirror, she knew what she had decided. Quickly putting her thumb up, she wiped the remaining cum off of her cheek and thrust the gooey digit into her mouth, steadying herself on the counter again as she felt her pussy quiver in pleasure. Sucking on her own finger as if it were covered in chocolate, she moaned softly and swallowed the delicious gift down, her eyes opening and looking directly at the girl in the mirror.

"Dirty slut," she whispered.

As she stood there, looking at the face staring back, one edge of her mouth began to rise ever so slightly. Toni would be so proud.

*****

Sam

Rolling over, she checked the clock and saw that it was getting close to midnight. She frowned, patting her boyfriend on the back.

He awoke with a jolt and rolled off, then quietly grumbled as he saw the time.

She shrugged, kissing him. "I had fun," she said. "I'm sure we'll do it again."

He smiled.

"Me too," he replied. She could tell that he had been thinking heavily about things.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

He shrugged, smiling weakly.

"Keith, if this is going to work, you've got to talk to me. Now that we're intimate, communication is important."

He nodded. "I know... I get that."

She forced herself to be patient, waiting for him to speak. He got dressed instead though, so she stood and pulled on some clothes to walk him out. Still, she had to say something, and sighed, turning to look at him.

"Keith," she started to say.

"I just... I want to know if that really happens," he said.

She looked at him. "Keith, you're the only one I've had sex with," she said, confused.

"Huh? No, I mean guys wanting to... have sex with you."

She smirked, pulling on some shoes and shorts. "Honestly, yes," she said, turning to look at him.

He sighed deeply.

Rolling her eyes at his damned naivety, she stepped over and took his hand.

"What?"

He didn't seem to want to answer, so she sighed, turned, and went to the door, walking downstairs with him and out to the car.

"Well, when you figure it out, tell me," she said, obviously irritated. "I thought you enjoyed all that."

He sighed. "I'm not trying to over-analyze. You just... you seemed to really enjoy all that dirty talk."

"Are you going to stand there and tell me you don't think about having sex with other girls?" she asked.

He didn't speak.

"Toni came over on our date and flirted with you," she said. "Did you imagine having sex with her?"

Again, he didn't speak, and she thought for a second that she'd pushed him too far. She started to say something else, but he finally responded.

"That's different though," he said. "I'd... I'd never be able to do that."

She stared at him hard, trying to figure out what he meant.

"I mean... they wouldn't ever want to have sex with me. You're gorgeous and I'm just... me!"

She sighed, thoroughly turned off by his lack of confidence. Looking at him, she suddenly realized what a bitch she was being. Keith was only being concerned by what she'd said and asked him to tell her while they were fucking.

"Keith, honey," she said. "I'm sorry. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings and I'm not trying to make you worry."

"I know," he said with a sigh. "I just don't want to lose you."

"You're not going to lose me," she said, trying to be reassurinng

"I can adjust," he said. "I mean, if you like all that stuff, we can discuss it."

She stared in surprise, stunned by what he'd said.

He turned, looking at her.

"Keith, it was just dirty talk," she said. "It's supposed to be fun."

He nodded but didn't respond.

"And why do you think other girls wouldn't be into you?" she asked.

"I just... I dunno," he stammered, "small dick... no confidence."

"Honey, did you feel how hard I came?" she asked with a smirk.

He nodded slowly.

"Did you feel my... pussy... all wet and quivering on your cock while you were fucking me?" she asked, whispering the word pussy.

"Yes," he replied, and smiled.

"I think your cock is wonderful," she said. "Plus, I know for a fact that Toni would jump into bed with you. She actually asked if I wanted help fooling around with you."

He smiled even wider, glancing up at her.

She rolled her eyes at his response. "She's still my sister, so don't even think about it. Just... understand that it's fun to fantasize. It's fun to have people flirt with you. Remember how Toni and the other girls were being friendly with you?"

He nodded.

"Well, they don't just do that to get tips," she said. It was true for her and Toni, she knew at least. The other girls... not so much. Still, a little white lie for his benefit wasn't a bad idea. "You're not allowed to have me serve you because they don't want you getting upset because I flirted with some guy or girl that liked the way I looked."

He listened, no longer smiling but obviously feeling better. "So, you do flirt?"

"Honey, we've talked about this. Of course I do. You're the one that I love, though," she said. "You're the one that I just had sex with. When we say flirting, I'm not talking about sitting down and making out with the guy. I'm being friendly and at the most, feigning interest in him. It makes them think they have a shot with me," she said, remembering what Toni had told her about it earlier.

He seemed to accept that and smiled again. Leaning in to kiss her, he pulled her tight and said, "Thank you for talking to me about it."

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said, though it sounded unconvincing. "Good night," he said. "I love you."

She turned, heading back inside after watching him drive off. As she walked up the front walk, she noticed Toni's car in the drive. Frowning, she wondered why she hadn't noticed that before. Heading inside, she went back upstairs and paused at Toni's door. Obvious noises came from within, and she stifled a smile, turning to give her sister peace. She approached her door, and stopped, remembering Toni's suggestion from earlier.

Glancing back, she saw Alex's door wide open, and knew the middle sister wasn't home yet. Her heart was beating nervously as she turned, still very unsure about what she was doing.

"I'm such a freak!" she thought. "Great idea, weirdo, go spy on your sister and her boyfriend having sex! What is wrong with me? Why is everything centered around sex?"

She didn't have any answers to her jumbled thoughts but also didn't turn around and go back to her room either.

"Hiding in the closet... what am I, four?"

Sam entered Alex's room quietly, then tiptoed nervously over to the closet door. She didn't see any light coming from within, so she carefully swung it open and tiptoed inside.

Ahead, she could see Toni's light on. In the back lit room, she could already see the two going at it. Feeling weird about it, she started to turn around and leave, but felt how aroused she still was and swore quietly. Toni had been right. She'd wanted to see Wade's cock again. It was clearly the biggest she'd seen.

1...456789