Pushing Vignettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my middle finger lodged firmly up to the first knuckle in her, I began licking and teasing her perineum, the area between her pussy and ass. She moved her fingers and let my tongue slide into her pussy as she rubbed at her clit. Alanna was practically sitting right on top of my face and using me as a stool like this, with her still standing up. "Oh god damn," Alanna said. "You're such a dirty girl. Such a fucking dirty girl, eating me like that. You've gotten so good at that."

I had learned a lot from her in the sapphic arts, and the hand that she didn't have working her clit she slid behind her and pawed at my hair, trying to force me deeper. I responded by pressing with my finger in her ass, forcing it in two the second knuckle while slurping noisily at the juices that were slowly oozing from her pussy. She had a different taste than me, a flavour I knew well now and that I had come to appreciate.

Alanna gasped, her thighs tightening around my head, and I began thrusting with my finger in her butt while tongue fucking her, pushing as deep as I could reach. She came, shuddering over top of me, and listening to her while her cunt rained her sweet girl cum down into my mouth made me realize I was close again as well. My hand, the one that wasn't fingering her ass, had dropped down and I'd been mindlessly knuckle deep in my own pussy, slowly pushing myself towards my own climax without even paying attention to the feeling.

As Alanna leaned forward against the wall that I had initially backed her up into, I sat back on my butt on the cold tile floor of the shower room and quickly started working my pussy with two hands. One spread my lips open, the other quickly feeding two fingers inside as I frigged myself with abandon.

"Fuck, sometimes I wish I had a dick," Alanna said, slipping down the wall to sit in front of me. "Just so I could fuck a pretty girl like you exactly how you want it." She spread her legs as well, her ankles crossing over mine, and we faced each other. Alanna reached down between her legs and spread her own pussy lips, showing herself of lewdly for me, rubbing her clit and she breathed deeply.

"Ugh, fuck, fuckity-fuck," I groaned, my arms working faster as I fingered myself. I could feel my lip curling as I crawled towards my second orgasm, my jaw clenched and my nipples so hard they felt like they might shoot off my tits like little rockets. Alanna must have read my mind because she leaned forward and pinched my left one hard, the shock of pleasure and pain setting me off like a gas canister. "Oooh fuuuuck," I groaned, my fingers leaving my cunt and rubbing quickly over clit as I kept my lips spread. My pussy pulsed and I pushed with my kegel muscles, riding the orgasm and then the excruciating relief as I came hard, squirting in a burst of clear girl cum that splattered across my legs and the floor and at Alanna.

"oh good girl," Alanna cooed at me. "Good girl. God you look so hot like that."

I burst was over quickly and my legs jerked unsteadily as my body slowly eased the tension out of my shoulders, then my back, and finally down through my legs. Collapsing back onto the tiles, I panted heavily and looked up at the ceiling. Alanna leaned forward and licked my thigh, then crawled up my body so she was looking down at me, her big tits grazing against my own.

"You know, Austin is going to be so sorry he missed this," Alanna grinned. "He'll probably fuck us both until we can't sit properly if we tell him about this."

I leaned up and kissed Alanna. "That's fine, as long as we can do it in a bed. My ass hurts and I'm praying no one heard us and reported us to the gym staff."

"What's the worst that would happen?" Alanna asked. "They get a female employee to come in here and she sees us going at it?"

"Suspension from the gym," I said, my heart still pounding. "Maybe from the team. I'm sure sex in the showers is on a no-no list somewhere."

"We'll save public shower sex for special occasions then," Alanna said, shifting so that she was laying on her back beside me and looking at the ceiling. "You still wanna be my girlfriend?" she asked.

I reached blindly and found her hand, grabbing it and weaving our fingers together. "How the hell are we gonna explain this to people?"

Alanna shrugged next to me. "Polygamory. Polyagomy. That thing, there's a word for it. Polyamory."

"Oh god, I didn't want to be one of those girls who had a special word to describe her sex life," I groaned. "Can we just be dedicated best friend fuck buddies who share a boyfriend?"

"Sure," Alanna laughed. She squeezed my hand then let go, standing up and starting to pick up our clothes.

"Hey Alanna?" I asked.

"Yeah, babe?"

"I like being your girlfriend," I said, grinning. It was shaping up to be a very good day.

************

Oops, I May Have Done That

Austin's Point of View: Includes Exhibition & Voyeur, Lesbian, Masturbation

*Author Note: The name of Austin's cousin has changed from Pushing Buttons.

I hadn't even shifted the car into park and Alanna was jumping in.

"Hurry up," she said, slamming the door shut behind her. "What took you so long?"

"Oh, I'm sorry," I grumbled. "I just needed to shower and get dressed in this monkey suit after getting woken up by my mother saying you'd called in a panic."

Alanna rolled her eyes, "I wasn't in a panic, I was perfectly cordial to Mom. It's Christa that was panicked when she called me this morning."

It had been one long fucking night and I had still been sleeping in my childhood bedroom when my mother came in and shook me awake. The rehearsal dinner had slipped into party mode and no one had had the sense, or the wherewithal, to call it a night at a reasonable time.

Alanna pulled down the sunscreen flap so that she could peer into the little mirror, then opened her little clutch purse and dug around, pulling out hair clips and clamping them between her teeth. "Sounds like you wasted time with a shower to me," she said through her teeth, lips curling into a grin. "And it's not like I'm sitting here all done up either." She started playing with her hair, trying to find a way to do it up.

"Stop it," I said, reaching over and slapping her hand away from her hair. I fixed the wave she had been fooling with while trying to keep one eye on the road, then pulled away. "There, you're beautiful. No pins necessary."

Her grin stayed fixed to her face as she took the hairpins out of her mouth and piled them into one of the cup holders. "You're just saying that 'cause I let you fuck me," she said.

"Yeah, must be it," I laughed. "Definitely." I leaned over and kissed her. She kissed me back, pressing her lips against mine firmly, before pulling away and letting me pay attention to the road again. "Did Christa say what the problem was?" I asked.

"No," Alanna said, rifling in her clutch again and pulling out a tube of lipstick. It was a dark red shade and complimented the soft pink dress she was wearing - a dress that showed a lot of cleavage and from what I had seen as she rushed to the car, hugged her curves and hung down just past her knees. "I mean, I think I know, but I'm not sure. She didn't say but she said she needed me specifically. Are you sure my hair is alright?"

"Yes, it's perfect. You'll be the envy of all the other women at the wedding. What do you mean you think you know?"

Alanna sighed and finished applying her lipstick as I drove at a slightly reckless speed towards the church where my cousin's wedding was supposed to happen later. She put the makeup tube away and sat back, looking over at me with and biting the corner of her lip. I knew that look.

"'Lanna, what did you do?" I asked.

"Well, last night I was drunk, and you were drunk, and everyone was pretty drunk. I ended up sitting with Christa for a while, and when Paul got in that fight with his buddy, what's-his-name, I sort of told her what I thought about the whole marriage. And she sort of told me she thought sometimes I was right."

I groaned, only imagining how that conversation might have gone. Alanna didn't just dislike Paul, she downright hated him and had since she first met him when we were back in high school and Christa brought Paul to a family function. At the time Alanna said he'd kept staring at her chest, but considering the fact that she'd been wearing a bikini in the pool and had been chesty even back then it was hard to blame the guy. It had always been like that between them though, and Alanna had never gotten over the creepy feeling he gave her. "So this is what, an intervention?"

"I don't know," Alanna said, throwing up her hands. "She probably just wants to tell me all the good things about him so she doesn't feel bad before marrying him, then in a couple of years she'll divorce him for all the same reasons."

"Well, that's a great attitude to have going in to talk to a bride on her wedding day," I said, but I couldn't help sighing out a laugh. Paul was sort of a dick.

Alanna reached over and grabbed my hand, squeezing it. "What do you think I should tell her?" she asked me.

"I don't know. Tell her the truth, I guess? You'll know the right thing to say."

She lifted my hand up and kissed the crook between my thumb and forefinger, leaving a lipstick smudge in the shape of her lips. "Could you be less of a good boyfriend?" Alanna laughed softly. "Jesus, just once you could try and tell me what to do. It would be so much easier to blame you when things blow up in my face."

"I tell you what to do all the time," I laughed back. "It's just you don't listen to me unless it involves you and my dick. And that blows up in your face frequently."

"True," she said, grinning. "What did Mom think about us yesterday?"

My mom had known since before we went to high school that I was smitten with Alanna, and had never believed the story that Alanna was a lesbian. The first time she saw us together when we came home for the weekend wedding I could tell she saw the difference between us. The first chance she got she cornered us, and we admitted that we were dating.

It wasn't until later, when the booze was flowing and all three of us were feeling less than sober, that Alanna had let slip that I was also dating Malena, our other roommate.

"She was... I'm not sure. She didn't chew me out or anything. Maybe a little worried. She asked if all three of us had sex together," I said.

Alanna snorted a laugh. "What did you tell her?"

"I said we were being careful, and asked if she thought I was that kind of guy, and she said I wasn't but that you were. And then she wanted to see a picture of Malena so I showed her and she told me we had 'done good work.'"

"Oh god," Alanna laughed. "Sometimes I think your mom is more of a dude than you are. 'Good work,' she would say that."

I pulled into the driveway of the church and let Alanna out at the door before parking. By the time I followed her inside I had to follow the directions of a couple of sour looking bridesmaids down a hallway into the basement of the church. My aunt was pacing the corridor, arms crossed over her chest and frowning.

"Hey, Aunt Milly," I said. "You look great."

She smiled halfheartedly, walking over and giving me a hug. "Thanks, Austin. You look quite smart yourself."

"So, do you know what's going on?" I asked.

Milly gestured to a heavy oak door labelled 'Nursery.' "I don't know. Christa was in her dress this morning and the girls had done up her makeup and they were waiting for the hair stylist to come in, and she just started freaking out. She started crying and yelled that she needed her phone, and then she called your Alanna and locked herself in there."

I shook my head and sighed. "Alright. Why don't you go upstairs and rally the bridesmaids, they looked like they were going to mutiny and I'm sure Christa will need them soon. I'll stay down here and come running if they come out or need anything."

Aunt Milly nodded, squeezing my shoulder. "Good idea. Thank you, Austin. I knew there was a reason you were my favourite nephew."

"I'm your only nephew," I said.

"Still," Aunt Milly said, patting my cheek and then walking back the way I had come.

I paced the corridor for a couple of minutes before getting bored and checking what was behind the other doors in the hallway. The two storage closets didn't offer much, nor did the 'toddler room' which was brightly painted with animals on the walls and little kid toys scattered around in stations. The last door, other than the forbidden nursery, was labelled 'Nursing Room.' When I opened that door I quickly entered and closed it softly behind me.

The room was small, just long enough the reach the edge of the building and barely as wide. Inside were two comfortable chairs that I assumed were used by nursing mothers, but the really interesting thing was that they were both facing a big window spanning almost the whole wall looking into the Nursery, only broken by a door near the far outer wall leading between the two rooms.

Alanna was sitting on a stool on the other side of the window, leaning forward and talking with my cousin Christa and holding her hand while my cousin faced away from the window. I turned on the light in my room and Alanna glanced over Christa's shoulder, eyes locking on me, and I quickly turned off the light. Christa glanced back over her shoulder to see what Alanna was looking at but didn't seem to see me. She looked beautiful, her hair dyed a deep red and up in a bun waiting for a stylist to turn it into a masterpiece. I could tell she'd been crying though and had a feeling someone would be grudgingly reapplying that makeup. Christa turned back to Alanna and they continued talking.

I figured there wouldn't be much more to see, so I settled down in one of the chairs to wait.

Boy, was I wrong. Alanna and Christa kept talking for a few minutes, then Christa leaned forward towards Alanna and it took a long moment due to the angle for me to realize she was kissing her. Now, I'd seen Alanna kiss a lot of girls, but I don't think I'd ever seen her quite so shocked by one.

Christa pulled away and must have said something. Alanna's eyes flickered to where she had seen me in the window for just a moment, then focused on Christa. She said something in reply and stood up, holding both of Christa's hands in her own, turning my cousin so that I was looking at them in profile, then leaned forward and gently kissed her back. Christa's hand left Alanna's and traced up her arms until she was holding her shoulders, and Alanna reached forward and took Christa by the hips and pulled their bodies together.

I swallowed hard and glanced at the door to my little viewing room, making sure it was closed, before adjusting my dick in my pants. Alanna knew exactly what she was doing, moving Christa so that I could see them both. She was showing off for me. The two of them in their dresses were gorgeous, but Christa was like a dream girl in her sleek, modern wedding dress.

Their kiss continued for a long moment, then Alanna let her lips slide to the side, kissing along Christa's jaw and back to her ear. She whispered something and Christa nodded, then she whispered again and Christa nodded again more urgently. Alanna's hands slid up Christa's sides to her shoulders, where she lifted the shoulder straps of Christa's gown and let them fall, tugging lightly so that the entire dress slithered down to pool at her bare feet. Christa was wearing the full bridal lingerie set - a lace white corset pushing her boobs up, a pair of sheer white panties overlaid by a lace garter belt holding up sheer white stockings, and around one tanned thigh a decorative white garter that her husband was supposed to take off of her and fling to the men at the reception.

Alanna kissed her again, saying something, and then moved her lips lower to kiss Christa's bare collarbone. Christa closed her eyes and pursed her lips, tilting her head up to the ceiling as Alanna trailed kisses along her chest. My girlfriend finally stepped back and turned around, sweeping her wonderful blonde hair over her shoulder and looking back at Christa.

The bride-to-be reached out and slowly undid the zipper in the back of Alanna's dress, and Alanna took it off quickly leaving her in a white bra. Of course she'd go commando to a wedding, I thought with a quiet snort to myself. She'd probably been planning to see how many times she could sneak me away for a fuck through one wedding. Also in a church, which we hadn't done yet.

Christa said something as Alanna turned around and Alanna grinned, shrugging as she let one hand sneak down to her own pussy and brush at it lightly. She stepped back to Christa, kissing her again, but I watched as she let her hand slide down my cousins stomach and over her garter belt to her panties, where Alanna's fingers pressed firmly. Christa jumped slightly at the first touch but her body quickly relaxed into the kiss. Alanna's other hand roamed, then began undoing the laces on the front of Christa's corset.

I had slumped lower in my seat and now I couldn't help it - I undid my belt and let my pants pool around my own ankles, quickly fishing my now hard dick out of my boxers. It felt wrong, stroking myself to the vision of my cousin and my girlfriend slowly stripping and making out, but if there was one thing Alanna had been trying to press upon me it was that I shouldn't be a prude. Considering the ridiculous and varied sex I'd been having since we first fucked, I would say she'd done a good job so far.

Alanna had finished undoing the corset and it sagged between them. It still held on to Christa's breasts as they pressed out against it, but showed a gap of skin from her chest down to her panties. Alanna bent and stuck out her tongue, looking up at Christa's face as she licked the skin between my cousin's breasts. Christa cupped Alanna's head as she did it again, then Alanna pulled the corset off of Christa and let it drop to the ground.

Christa's tits were smaller than I had expected, but made little perky cones pointing up and out capped by dark, rosy areola and nipples. Alanna quickly moved her mouth and took one of those nipples between her lips, sucking on it, and Christa pulled her into her chest firmly. Alanna reached behind herself with one hand, undoing her own bra and shrugging out of it as she suckled and swapped between Christa's breasts. Once her bra was off, Alanna's hand went back down to Christa's panties and started rubbing her there again as she pulled her mouth away from Christa's tit with an inaudible pop, the breast bouncing for a moment before it was crushed against Alanna's own as she pulled Christa in for another kiss.

I forced myself to stroke slowly, looking around and noting there wasn't anything for me to wipe up with if I did happen to come watching the show in front of me. For all that I had become accustomed to Alanna playing with and teasing another girl, the barrier of the window and knowing that Christa had no idea I was watching put an extra spin on things that had my balls stirring and put a sort of fear in my chest that I would be caught. The show kept going in front of me though, and my hand kept moving.

Alanna took Christa's head in the hand she wasn't using on her pussy and brought it down to her own chest, where Christa didn't hesitate in starting to kiss and lick at Alanna's bounty of cleavage. Alanna didn't stop there though, barely letting Christa get started before slowly pushing her head lower. Christa slipped down to her knees, and looked up at Alanna, hesitating with her mouth hovering inches in front of Alanna's pussy. Instead of pulling her in though, Alanna pushed Christa back so that she sat back on her butt and then dropped on top of her, spreading Christa's legs and dipping between them.