Pushing Vignettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My midterm was in two days and I spent the entire morning and afternoon trying to study until both guys were home at the same time. Most of that time was spent either pacing or trying not to play with myself in anticipation - very little studying got done. I spent almost an hour picking out what underwear I was going to wear, going back and forth between the few sexy things I owned. That was the problem with dressing punk-grunge all the time, I didn't have a lot of frilly, sexy lingerie. I ended up deciding on a dark blue panty that had three thong-like string waistbands that spread out over my hips instead of one thicker one. None of my bras went with that pair of panties though, so instead I went braless and wore my Aerosmith t-shirt and pulled it tight, knotting it high on my back so that it showed off my midriff.

Looking myself in the mirror I frowned and messed with my hair for a bit, using hairspray to try and get just the right messy look. Sometimes I regretted cutting it so short since I would have liked to try the new look with the shaved sides. I bet I would look hot with that, but it was so short right now if I shaved the sides I would just look like a dude. Makeup came next and I scrubbed it off twice before I got the right level of dark mascara and eye liner. I painted my top lip and a line down the middle of my bottom one under my lip ring a dark red to give a sort of exotic look.

Fuck yeah, I thought to myself, looking in my mirror again. I looked hot. The eyeliner might have been a little too much, but fuck it. I grinned. Butt fuck it.

I quickly tossed the mess around my room into my closet and closed the door, then opened the drawer of the little side table beside my bed and took the tube of lube out along with the condoms I'd bought to make sure Josh would use one. He had a thing about wanting to go bareback I wasn't ready for yet. He didn't know I'd done it with Austin during the poker orgy, and I still felt like an idiot for that. Things had gotten crazy.

One last look in the mirror, a touch of adjustment to my hair, and I opened my bedroom door and looked both ways before exiting. Honestly, it felt a little dumb trying to sneak around considering the only person in the house who didn't know, or was about to be part of, this was Ricki. I went upstairs first and knocked on Austin's door.

"In here," Alanna said from her own room.

Fuck, I thought, and opened her door. Austin was sitting in Alanna's desk chair, his feet up on her bed, and Alanna was lounging on her bed again, this time topless.

Austin looked as cute as ever, his own messy blonde hair framing his face. He'd started to let a bit of scruff stick around since the poker game which made him look a little older. Not much, just a sort of five o'clock shadow, but it was a sexy addition. He was wearing a t-shirt and jeans, his muscled arms up, hands together behind his head. He turned and looked at me, eyes going wide.

"Damn, Beth," Alanna said, also staring. "You look fucking hot."

"Holy fuck," Austin agreed.

I smiled and looked at the floor for a second, "Thanks." I looked back to Austin. "You know?"

Austin nodded and stood. "I think so. This isn't some thing Alanna set up, is it? You actually want this right?"

Alanna snorted a laugh and I grinned. "Yeah, I want this. You ready?"

"Showered and everything," he said, then stepped forward and I took his hand, pulling him out of Alanna's room.

"Have fun you two," Alanna called as her door shut behind us.

I led Austin down the stairs and towards my room. "You really do look fucking hot," he said. I grinned and pulled him right into my room, pushing him up against the wall and wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him down to kiss me. His lips were firm against mine, the roughness on his chin scratching at my skin lightly. His tongue pressed against my lips, poking at my lip ring, and I let it through. The tip played around my tongue stud, and we made out for a long minute as I pressed my body against his, leaning him into the wall.

His hands had started at my sides, squeezing lightly, but soon moved and his thumbs slid over my breasts and between us. He brushed up and down over my shirt, teasing my pierced nipples through my t-shirt as we kissed. Then his hands moved lower, following the shape of my sides down to my hips and tracing the strings of my panties back to my butt. He palmed it with both hands, squeezing each of my ass cheeks and pulling them apart slightly, his firm fingers pressing into my skin. I flexed my ass back and he squeezed harder.

I finally ended the kiss and we both breathed deeply, grinning at each other. "Stay here," I said, pushing him towards the bed. He sat down. "I'll be right back."

Walking out of my room, I quickly went down the hall and opened Josh's door without knocking. He looked up, startled, and his eyes widened as he took me in. He was sitting in his boxers and an undershirt cross-legged on his bed, a notebook in his lap. Probably writing lyrics.

"Fuck me," he said, staring at me.

"I will," I replied with a grin. "My room. Now."

He tossed the notebook to the floor and stood up. I left quickly and he followed me into my room, stopping in the doorway when he saw Austin waiting for us. "Wait, is this a band meeting?"

Austin laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Really? What did I just say?"

"Yeah but Austin is here," Josh said dumbly.

Stepping back towards Josh, I took him by his arms, moving him over to my bed to sit next to Austin. He still had a confused look on his face, that stupid moustache of his doing nothing to help him.I should stop fucking him until he shaves it off, I thought. Just not right now.

I pulled off my shirt and both of the boys stared at my chest. Rolling my eyes a little, I tweaked both of my nipples, tugging on them lightly and rolling the little pink barbells between my fingers as a tingle of pleasure flitted through my chest. I dropped my shirt to the floor and knelt on it in front of them. Just touching myself with them watching me was a bit of a thrill, the naughtiness more arousing than the actual touching.

It only took me a moment to pull off Josh's boxers and I leaned forward, using my fingers to lift his limp dick up and take the head in my mouth. It was uncut but I was quickly able to pull the skin back over the head as I sucked lightly and it responded, getting hard between my lips and my fingertips. He groaned and I looked up at his face. God I hated that moustache, but the look in his eyes I loved. The hunger. I continued sucking his dick, taking a bit more into my mouth and using my tongue stud to playing against the ridges on the head, but at the same time I reached over to Austin and tried to undo his belt with my free hand.

Austin helped, quickly shucking his own pants and briefs. "Oh," Josh said, finally realizing what was going on. "Oooh."

I let Josh's dick fall out of my mouth and started stroking him with my hand, shifting over on my knees and leaning down to Austin's dick. It was cut, which I liked more, but I wasn't about to ask Josh to go through an adult circumcision. Austin was already a firm and I took him into my mouth, sucking as I bobbed and using my tongue on him as well. He groaned like he was surprised and I realized I hadn't actually ever sucked his dick before. It had been in my ass, in my pussy, but not in my mouth. It felt good in my mouth, as much as that sort of thing felt good - the act of sucking dick got me a little hot but I wasn't the kind of girl who actually got off on doing it.

The feeling was nice but I had never had two guys at once all to myself, so I couldn't spare much more of a thought to it as I tried to focus on both of them. I swapped back and forth a few times, sucking on one and then the other, using my free hand to keep the other one hard and ready. Eventually, while I was sucking Josh, Austin's hand pulled on my wrist and made me let go of him. He stood up from the bed and moved behind me and I could feel his fingers at my waist, tugging on my panties. Oh god, yes, I thought, more than ready for a cock to start fucking me. The crotch of my panties were practically sodden through and stuck a little before he pulled them down around my knees, the cool air of the room sending a tingle through me as it touched my wet pussy. I sucked on Josh hard, taking him deeper into my mouth until it felt like I was full up. I used my tongue, tracing the smooth metal stud along his shaft, as Austin's fingers spread my legs, the waistband of my panties stretching and pulling against my skin there, then he took a hold of my ass cheeks and spread them open.

I waited for a cock, but instead a shiver ran from my pussy and up my spine as a cool, sharp breeze passed over my lips and up to my asshole. He breathed out a cool stream on me again and my ass clenched involuntarily. I hummed out a wordless moan around Josh's dick. Then I felt the slow, slick probe of a tongue on my pussy. The warm probe teased around my little lips and dipped into the proper entrance, giving me just enough for my stomach to clench in anticipation, before moving away. Austin continued to tease me, his breath hot on my skin, his hands keeping me spread open. I started sucking Josh faster, leaning my head sideways so that the head of his deck pushed against the inside of my cheek. He was groaning softly and leaning back on the bed, eyes closed. Austin's tongue explored me, teasing up from my pussy to flick against my asshole, teasing me and sending shivers through my body. It felt like all sorts of wrong and I clenched, but it also felt deliciously good. The memory of watching Austin eat out Malena's ass during the poker game rose to my mind and for a moment I regretted not just having done this with Austin and enjoying his mouth for the next few hours.

He was good, really good, and Josh was always impatient when we fucked and didn't spend much time down there. The point of this was two dicks, though, and Josh did have a nice dick.

It felt like an age passed as Austin licked and sucked, using his tongue and lips on my pussy, sending warm waves of pleasure up through my body. My world became the cock in my mouth and the mouth exploring between my legs as I closed my eyes and focused on the sensations from both ends. He finally pulled away, letting go of my ass entirely and patting it gently. Josh took his dick from my mouth as well.

"Stand up," Austin said, and I did. They moved me gently up onto the bed so that I was facing off of it, and Josh got in position behind me kneeling while Austin stood in front. I realized they must have been talking to each other quietly, or motioning to each other or something. Planning how they were going to start fucking me. This was supposed to be my thing, my plan, but I didn't really care. I heard the crinkle and tear of a condom wrapper and looked back, watching Josh slip it on then put a little bit of lube on it. He rubbed the soft but firm head of his dick against my pussy and then he pushed forward. I sucked in a breath and rolled my shoulders, closing my eyes as he stretched my little pussy a bit, starting to fill me up as he withdrew and then thrust in again. His hips pushed against my ass as he buried himself a moment later with a grunt.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, then a hand cupped my face. Both of Josh's hands were on my waist as he started to slow fuck me, and I opened my eyes and looked up at Austin as I was taken doggy style. He grinned, one hand cupping my cheek, his thumb playing along my lips and brushing against my lip ring, then up to my nose ring.

"You're like some wild amazon princess," he said, looking at me. It made a flutter in my chest, a warmth at how he looked at me. I knew exactly why Alanna and Malena were both so smitten with him, though I also knew we probably wouldn't be a good fit in the long run. We were too similar in a lot of ways. Still, he had a really nice dick.

I reached forward and pulled him towards me by his leg until his dick was close enough that I could take it into my mouth, sucking him in and out while Josh fucked me from behind. Spitroasted, I thought, snorting a laugh through my nose as I sucked and fucked. Josh had picked up his pace and was fucking me more firmly now, his hands sliding from my hips back to my ass and squeezing it hard. Guys always seemed to like my ass even though it was so small. They said it was perky and great for grabbing. All I knew was that I liked the feeling of their big hands taking control of it.

Austin's hips started rocking forward on Josh's out thrusts, pushing deeper into my mouth. I knew Alanna could deepthroat him like a pro, and Malena had probably learned to do the same thing, but I hadn't and the idea of him facefucking me was a little scary. I brought a hand up and wrapped it around the base of his dick and I think he got the message, the feel of his hand, fingers winding into my hair, loosening a bit.

Josh grunted and pulled out suddenly, falling back against the wall with a slap of his bare back, panting. "Almost lost it," he grunted. I hadn't even noticed he was close, I'd been so focused on Austin's dick and the warm, familiar push from my pussy being filled over and over.

I pulled away from Austin and spun around on my knees, facing Josh and presenting Austin with my ass. "Condom and lube," I said to Austin as a reminder. He reached over and took them from the side table and applied them as I leaned down and sucked on Josh's cock through his own condom, tasting myself on him. It had taken me a bit to get used to the taste and over the icky feeling when I'd first started having sex, but when I started masturbating with my fingers and found licking them helped every once in a while I got over it.

Austin's dick, wrapped and lubed, probed at my entrance and slowly pushed forward until the head pushed through. I moaned against Josh's cock again. God damn it felt good - for all that Josh's dick was nice, Austin's had just a bit more girth that I loved. After the poker party I'd gone out and found a dildo at a sex store that had a similar width just because fucking him had been so good. I'd told Ricki and she'd gone and bought the same model.

Austin worked me slowly, his dick pressing in and pulling out patiently, until he was buried in me like Josh had been. Before he could start fucking though I pulled my lips from Josh with a long slurp and looked over my shoulder at Austin. "My ass," I said. "Do my ass."

"What?" Josh demanded. "Why does he get your ass?"

I'd thought about how this would go a lot. Austin's dick was bigger, would stretch me more, so in a physical way it made sense to start with Josh back there. But Austin also had experience with Alanna and Malena, and had also been fairly decent about fucking my ass the first time, so I knew he would take his time whereas Josh might be a little too excited.

I leaned forward, Austin's dick pulling out of my pussy, and kissed Josh on the lips. "You're going to fuck my ass too," I assured him. "Soon."

He knew he couldn't damn well complain when I promised that, but he was obviously frustrated. I wondered if, after this, I should end it with him. If he was going to be jealous during a threesome and we were fucking but not dating, what would dating him for real be like?

The thought quickly dissolved from my mind as Austin's finger, now covered in lube, stroked up against my asshole and sent a cool shiver through me. He was quickly probing my ass with a fingertip as I made out with Josh, using one of my hands to stroke the jealous boy. I focused less on the kiss and the fluttery tickle of his moustache against my lip and nose, and even less on the hand job, and more on keeping my ass loose and not clenching up when just a little bit more of Austin's finger wiggled in. His other hand had started to rub underneath me, stroking from my clit and up through my triangle of pubic hair, pressing warmly against my mound. It felt comforting and good, his fingers through the hair a little ticklish. Josh also started using his hands, reaching under me and cupping my tits, his thumbs playing with my nipple piercings, twisting them lightly like I had shown him.

I hummed into Josh's mouth, moaning at the wave of stimulation I was getting, the feeling of four hands and a mouth working me over. When Austin's finger inserted all the way into my ass I took in a deep breath and froze for a moment, letting Josh control our kiss. Austin pumped his finger in me a few times, letting the lube drive in, then pulled almost all the way out and I felt a second finger probing at the entrance, stretching my ass to accommodate. More lube, more focus, and soon he was slowly sliding both fingers in and out of me. The feeling was like nothing I'd ever experienced, not even with a dildo or when I'd been fucked there before as his knuckles pressed back on forth through my anal ring, his fingers shifting a pressing against it as he rotated them slightly. The last time with Austin I hadn't had much more preparation than a load of lube and peer pressure, and before that my high school boyfriend had been much the same.

Austin had definitely been the right pick to start off. "God, fuck," I gasped, pulling my lips from Josh's and looking back at Austin, crouching behind me and focusing his attention on my little booty. "You're like an ass artist. Fuck."

He laughed, his fingers shifting inside me, and I laughed which pushed my ass back at him a little and buried both fingers inside me. Josh didn't laugh, instead he took my face and turned me back towards him, kissing me hard and then directing my mouth back down to his dick. The jealousy was getting a little annoying, we were definitely going to need to have a talk.

"You think you're ready?" Austin asked me. His hand at my pussy had started focusing on my clit and bursts of pleasure were sparking from it inside me. I hummed my agreement around Josh's dick and clenched my ass around Austin's fingers. He pulled them out and away and that hand grabbed one of my ass cheeks, spreading me wider, and his dick pressed lightly against my hole.

It was pressure, cool from the lube and firm. It was focus, trying to relax my body as much as I could. And it was stretching, feeling my body slowly accommodate him as he took his time and slowly, so slowly, pushed his cock into my asshole. When my ass ring closed around his head he stopped moving, letting me adjust, and I slowly flexed the muscles and sphincter, feeling it squeeze against the hardness pressing me open. He grunted and breathed in deep through his nose, then pulled out until the ridge of his head slipped back past my ring, then back in. He did it a dozen times, the stretch and ease of my ass starting to roll through me in waves, goosebumps all over my body.

There were two things in my world again. This time it was the cock in my ass, and the cock in my mouth. I sucked and bobbed my head slowly, slithering my tongue up both sides of Josh's cock head, the stud in my tongue sliding all over him. His hands were on my head, gently holding me there, demanding attention.

Austin pushed further into me and I could feel my body shifting, accommodating, and then he did it again. It felt like his cock went on forever, and then all of a sudden he sighed and my ass was pressed against his pelvis. His hand was gone from my pussy, both of them holding my waist. He slowly pulled back out, and inch, two, then back in. I groaned around Josh's dick, pushing my hips back at his to get him buried as far in as I could. God, it was so much better with a dick than with a dildo.

The strokes began to grow longer and I could feel his dick pressing against my insides as he moved in and out, the smooth stretch of my asshole putting a sweet sting into the pleasure. He built up a rhythm, long stroking into me and for a moment I lost myself in it. I was pulled out of it when his balls, swinging low, brushed against my pussy.