Pushing Vignettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christa threw her head back and I heard a loud moan muffled by the glass as Alanna started eating her out through her panties. Both of Christa's hands wrapped into Alanna's hair, pulling her down, and Alanna arched her back low as she pressed her mouth and tongue to work, her ass up in the air behind her. Part of me wanted to jump into the room and mount her like that, pumping into her from behind as Christa stared up at me with her wide, surprised eyes.

Alanna eventually pulled away and used her hands to pull down Christa's panties, but stopped pulling them at her knees. Instead of slipping them off, Alanna reached around one of Christa's legs and grabbed the panties, using them to pull my cousin's legs back down and together towards Christa's chest. Alanna spun her and glanced at the window with a grin as she presented me with Christa's cunt and asshole, pressed together in a sexy little package between her pulled back legs. She leaned forward again and I had a perfect view as she used her tongue to snake through Christa's flushed labia, playing with and teasing her. Alanna kept one hand firmly pinning Christa's legs back with the panties while she used the other one to slow slide two fingers into Christa's pussy, starting to pump them as she pursed her lips and sucked on my cousin's clit.

The moans were more constant now, dulled by the window but music to my ears as I tried my best to regulate my breathing and the speed of my hand. The pitch of Christa's moans rose, sliding up the scale until they cut off altogether and her ass shook, the garter belt stretched tight over her ass and her stockinged legs thrashing in the air as she came. Alanna gave her a long moment to recover, letting Christa's legs come down as she slid the now stretched panties off of Christa's legs. She didn't give Christa long though, quickly repositioning herself so that she was straddling the redheads face and dipped her pussy down, nuzzling it against Christa's mouth.

When Alanna closed her eyes and took a deep breath I knew that Christa had gotten to work. Had my cousin ever been with a woman before? It had never come up, but she was almost six years older than us so it wasn't like we'd been talking sex with each other. By the time Alanna and I had entered our teens she was just leaving hers.

Alanna leaned forward and dropped her own mouth down to Christa's pussy, moving into a 69 position but taking care to move her hair aside so that I could see as much as possible. God damn, I love you, I thought at her. I could see down Alanna's muscled back to where her ass was slowly moving in circles as she ground her pussy down on Christa's mouth and chin. It was my cousin who started moaning again however, starting when Alanna slipped her fingers inside Christa once more. The moans started rising in pitch and I thought back to the last time I had watched Alanna in the same position with Malena, who had stopped using her own mouth and fingers and had gotten a light spanking right on her pussy for not paying attention to her own duties. Alanna wasn't so demanding of Christa, instead quickly working her up to a second orgasm and only holding her at the edge for a moment before pushing her over by sucking on her clit.

Christa howled this time and I hoped no one had come down to the church basement and was waiting in the hallway. They definitely would have heard that one. No one started trying to get into the nursery though, and Alanna grinned as she lifted up from Christa, her thick, powerful body flexing as she reached her arms up into the air to stretch, tits rising wonderfully with the movement. She dismounted from her position over Christa's face and leaned down, kissing her firmly, as Christa's hands eased down to prod at her well-eaten pussy. Alanna said something to her, then stood up and Christa watched with a confused look on her face as she walked towards the window. She winked at me, then turned and headed for the door between the rooms and walking through, leaving it open behind her.

"Hey," she said, licking her lips and moving to stand in front of me.

"God, you're beautiful," I said, my hand gripping my dick tightly to stop from stroking off. I could just see the lipstick mark of her lips on my hand in the dim light.

"Fuck me up against the window," she said, reaching out and helping me up from my seat.

I wrapped my hand around Alanna's waist and pulled her body against mine, kissing her and tasting what could only be my cousin's juices on her lips. The thought made my dick lurch at the pure naughtiness of the thought. I turned her in my hands and moved her over to the window, pressing her forward so that her tits mashed against it, and she turned her head so that her cheek pressed against the glass as well. There was no way Christa couldn't see that, and when I looked around Alanna's shoulder my cousin was staring, wide eyed and open mouthed from her seat on the floor in the nursery, realizing that someone had been watching them and it had probably been her younger cousin.

Alanna was already slick and wet, probably more from her own general arousal encounter than from any licking Christa had done, and as my dick pressed against her opening I slipped in even faster than I thought I would, pushing her up against the window more firmly than expected. I groaned as I entered her, the delicious warm feeling of her pussy welcoming me home as if it had been months or years since we last fucked instead of about twelve hours.

She flexed her ass back against my hips and pelvis. "Fuck me hard," she said. "Fuck me so hard I'll never be able to wear white at our wedding."

It was a ridiculous thought and Alanna probably knew it, but she also knew how to push my buttons. Marriage with her seemed like the perfect life, no matter how complicated things could get. I put my own hands on the window and used it to leverage myself into powerful thrusts, each one driving into her firmly and pushing her up at the glass she was pressed against.

"Ungh, ooh fuck," Alanna groaned loudly. "Did you like watching that, Austin?"

"Fuck yes," I said. "God damn, you were both so fucking hot. I almost burst right into the room, I wanted to get at you."

Alanna fucked back at me now, slamming our hips together as we fucked fervently, both of us moving quickly towards our peaks. "Yeah? Did you want to fuck Christa too?"

I gritted my teeth and shook my head, trying to keep reality and fantasy separate. "She looked so fucking hot in her wedding dress, but she was even hotter with just her lingerie," I said. We were talking more than loud enough that Christa would be able to hear us through the open door. "If she wasn't my cousin I wouldn't have been able to hold back. I would have fucked her into the floor."

"Oooh, fuck, Austin," Alanna groaned, pushing away from the glass with her hands and turning her head back so she could kiss me. I did, biting her lip softly, and she growled deep in her throat and came. As her pussy clenched and grabbed at my dick I ran out of resistance and let loose as well, quickly pumping her in three hard thrusts as I let loose my own orgasm inside of her, hot and absolutely satisfying. We both collapsed forward, Alanna again pressed against the glass and my own forehead now joining her body as I leaned over her.

I slowly pulled away and staggered back into one of the chairs. Alanna panted against the glass for a moment and a part of me wanted to get back up and grab her big, firm ass and spread her cheeks so that I could rim her while I recovered then fuck her there too. If we'd been at home, at University, that's exactly what I would have done but instead I just watched, breathing heavily as she got her balance back and stood. She winked at me again, smirking and blowing me a kiss, then walked back through the door into the nursery.

Christa had been watching and slowly rubbing herself and she started in surprise when Alanna came through the door. "See?" Alanna said. "Any guy would be fucking crazy to not want you. Even your own cousin could barely control himself. Usually Austin lasts a good half hour before he comes the first time, and he barely lasted what, three minutes after watching you? Five, max?" Alanna bent down and picked up Christa's panties, slipping them on herself and pulling them up. "Sorry, I'm gonna need these or else I'll have cum dripping down my legs all day."

My cousin rolled over onto her hands and knees, giving me one last unintentional look at her ass and pussy between her legs as she stood up. "That was... wow," she said. "I don't know what to think any more."

Alanna reached out and took Christa into her arms, hugging her tightly. "You're thinking too much about what to think, honey. What's your gut say right now when you think about Paul?"

"I've never come that hard while fucking him," Christa said, then let out a single burst of laughter. "Oh god, I can't believe I just said that. I can't believe we just did that."

Alanna kissed her cheek, "What's to believe? All we did was have a very pointed, energetic conversation." She pulled away and held Christa's hands in her own. "What do you want to do?"

Christa sighed and looked up at the ceiling for a moment. "Not this," she said. "Fuck, now what am I supposed to do? I can't marry him."

"So don't," Alanna said. "Your bridesmaids will understand, won't they? They can start calling the guest list not to come."

"All of them but Susan. She's Paul's sister."

Alanna snorted and shook her head. "Alright. Let's get you dressed, then get me dressed, and you can tell your gals and I'll tell Susan. You'll need to be the one to call Paul, though."

"Ok," Christa said. "Ok, that'll work."

"Alright," Alanna said. "Just give me a second and I'll be right back and we can do this."

"Ok," Christa said again as if it were her new mantra. Alanna kissed her on the cheek again while giving her a hug then walked back through the door to me, shutting it behind her.

"Wow," I said.

"Right?" Alanna asked. "You know I didn't plan that, right? She kissed me first. Totally not me being a predator lesbian."

I laughed, "I know, I saw. Aunt Milly is gonna be pissed."

"Ah, so what," Alanna chuckled, closing the distance between us and sitting down on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck. "You know, you could have come in and fucked me in front of her. Probably could have fucked her too. Do you want to?"

"Alanna, there are certain lines-" I started to say.

She raised her hands in defence. "Fine, fine. I'm just saying, she'd probably be down." She leaned in and kissed me. "The good news is we've got all afternoon and evening to fuck now that the wedding's off."

I rolled my eyes, "So that was your plan all along."

"Evil mastermind Alanna, at your service," she grinned. My hands were brushing across her body, teasing her breasts and thighs. "We'll need to hold off a bit though. I started this whole thing, so I should probably make sure Christa gets through the hardest parts here first."

"Of course," I said, and kissed her with a peck on the lips.

"Then sex," she said, pecking me back.

"Then sex," I agreed.

************

Watch This

Austin's Point of View: Includes Exhibition, Oral, MFF

I sat down on the bed and let out a huge yawn, my eyes watering as I squeezed my eyes shut. "What a fucking day," I said.

Alanna closed the door to my bedroom behind her as she followed me in. We had spent countless hours in here as teens; hanging out, doing homework, all the sorts of things two teens did when the only thing on their mind was sex and the only thing they were scared of doing was admitting it to each other. My childhood bedroom was still the same as I had left it, my parents hadn't yet done what they had threatened and converted it into an office or a guest room.

At least a guest room would have meant there was still a bed here for me.

"Pretty crazy," Alanna agreed. Not that she could talk, considering she was the one who broke up the wedding. Well, that wasn't fair - she was the one who opened my cousin's eyes to the things she was already feeling. "You know, right about now the reception should have been starting."

I laid back onto the bed and looked at the clock on the wall. She was right - photos would have finished and people would have been filing into the hall for dinner. "I wonder what they did with all the food."

Alanna snorted and flopped down onto the bed next to me, opening up the bedside table drawer and rifling through it. She pulled out a Wonder Woman comic and turned over onto her back, looking up at the cover. "You know, you've pretty much always had a thing for chicks with big tits, haven't you?" she asked.

I snorted out a laugh. "Yeah, ever since you developed your own."

"Seriously though, look at this rack," Alanna said, pointing at Wonder Woman's chest on the front of the comic. "Can you imagine having tits that big on a body that thin? You'd think if they wanted her busty they would have made her curvy."

"You should check out Power Girl. Even bigger tits, slightly thicker bod'."

Alanna shrugged and dropped the comic book back onto the bedside table. She rolled over so that she was hovering on top of me, looking down as her blonde hair cascaded around us. "You know, you owe me a dance or three for dragging my sorry ass all the way back home for a wedding that didn't happen. We were supposed to be getting drunk and making bad choices tonight."

"Your ass is anything but sorry," I said, reaching back and sliding my hands down the back of her jeans, palming her bare cheeks. My mom had brought us more casual clothes when we called her with the news about the wedding so that we weren't dressed for a wedding while making sure everything about that wedding got cancelled.

"True. It's very, very happy," Alanna grinned, then leaned down and kissed me. God but she was everything I had ever dreamed about and more. How many times had I thought about this sort of moment, lying in this very bed? Her tits pressed against my chest as she teased my lower lip with her teeth then forced her tongue into my mouth. My hands grabbed her ass firmly and pulled her down so that the rest of her body was on top of mine, her weight warm and comfortable on top of me.

Kissing Alanna, with just the two of us alone like this, I could imagine what hard drugs were like. The rush of endorphins, the lusty heat, the overwhelming of my senses as her hands ran over my body, her smell filled my nose and the taste of her mouth on mine. Even the sound of her little gasps for breath when our lips parted.

"Alanna," I said during one of this momentary pauses, but she was back to kissing me. "Alan-" I tried again, but her lips silenced mine. It was hard not to kiss her back. I did the only thing I could think of and took my hands out of her pants, raising them to her side and tickling her with firm fingers.

Her body jerked and she pulled away in surprise, sitting up as her chest heaved. She was sitting on my lap as I lay under her, her ass pressing down against my hard dick. "What?" she asked, reaching up and running both her hands through her wonderful golden hair.

"God I want to fuck you right now," I said.

"So fuck me," she whispered and started undoing her jeans.

"No, we're supposed to call Malena. Remember?"

Alanna tilted her head to the side and sighed, closing her eyes. "Fuck, I forgot," she said. She got off of me so that I could stand up and I went over to my backpack, pulling out my laptop. I quickly had it setup while Alanna lounged on the bed and was soon connected to the internet, booting up Skype. Malena was already online and had messaged a couple of times wondering where we were. I clicked the call button and the annoying ringing song played as I sat back in the desk chair.

"Hello? Hello?" Malena said, picking up her end of the call.

"Hey," I said, opening up the video call window. The buffer symbol flashed and then the little screen previewing from my laptop webcam lit up. I moved to the side a bit so that it could see Alanna on the bed where she was now reading the comic book again. She set it aside once the call was up.

Malena's webcam kicked in after a moment and the screen was filled with her smiling face. "Hey! I'm so sorry about the wedding, Austin. I hope your cousin is alright."

Alanna had messaged Malena at some point during the day, updating her on the goings on and sparking the whole desire for a call to begin with. "Thanks," I said. "I think she'll be alright. We got most of the vendors to back off and the groom didn't bother showing up after she called him and broke it off."

"Oh, well that's something I guess. Is that your old bedroom?"

I smiled, a little embarrassed by the remnants of my childhood scattered around the room. "Yeah," I said.

"Show me, give me a tour," Malena urged, and Alanna got up off the bed, taking over the laptop.

"Let me show you about the great mystery that is our boytoy," she said with a grin, picking up the laptop. Alanna started moving around the room, showing off one embarrassing item after another - she knew every story and had Malena cackling from the other side of the call. She knew about the time I got clocked in the eye by a baseball and got a special award at the end of the year. She knew about the toy chest in the corner and how I thought my toys were like the ones in Toy Story when I was little and always tried to catch them moving around. She even knew where I used to stash the few porn magazines I had had as a teen - she'd used to browse through them after she came out to me as a lesbian.

The magazines were gone now, I had moved them when preparing to go to college. The toy chest was mostly empty except for some keepsakes, the contents donated to needy children. The baseball trophies sat on a high shelf, dusty and forgotten. As Alanna led Malena through brief stories from my life I leaned back in my chair and a sense of loss settled over me - nothing was ever going to be like those days again. My childhood was gone, it was one of the few things in life you couldn't get back once it left. The thing was, watching Alanna, listening to my two girlfriends laugh together, the loss felt worth it. More than worth it. By the time Alanna came back over to the desk and set the laptop down my reminiscence was over and I felt full of comfort and love. My life, now, was amazing.

"You know," I said once Malena could see me in the camera again. "One of these days we're going to end up meeting your parents and they'll tell us all the embarrassing stories about you, so you shouldn't laugh too hard."

"Oh my god, that will be the day," Malena laughed. "I don't think my Dad could handle meeting Alanna."

"He has something against lesbians?" Alanna asked. Malena hadn't told her parents about our dating-thing, not that I had told mine until the day before. Alanna's parents were further down on the 'need-to-know' list since they were used to their daughter dropping bombs like this on them and would get over it quickly.

"No, well, I dunno. I don't think he would. You two are sort of alike. Loud and brash and not caring what other people think. You'd either love each other or hate each other."

"Well, let's plan on love then," Alanna said. "Paps and I can grab a beer and talk about football. That way he'll ignore the fact that Austin doesn't know anything about it."

"Good idea," Malena laughed. "So, do you guys know what happened? With the wedding, I mean."

I snorted and leaned back, looking to Alanna. "Go ahead, dear. Tell Malena what happened."

"Oh god. Alanna, what did you do?" Malena asked.

Alanna told her the story from the beginning, and I watched Malena on the video chat. She was beautiful, her delicate features sharp and lovely as her mouth hung open in an incredulous smirk as she chuckled at the story. She was leaning forward towards her computer, and as Alanna's story got to the part when she undressed my cousin out of her wedding dress and started their lesbian escapade, Malena pulled her shirt over her head. She didn't have a bra on and her pretty breasts hung just slightly from her posture, and she started teasing her nipples.