All Comments on 'Sins of the Sisters Ch. 03'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Check your math.

3 Sisters+1mom=4 ladies +1Cousin=5 ladies. At least that's the way I learned basic math Years ago.

BrettJBrettJover 11 years agoAuthor
Author comment

Jim lives with four women - his wife Rebekkah, Jan, Adrienne and Sherry. Kristi doesn't live with them, so unless you're referring to something I might've missed, not seeing your point. There is more to this story and if you can point out my mistake to me, I'll make an edit and re-send it - thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So fucking sucking Hot

I must round up my girl friends and fuck buddies so we can act this story out. Fucking and sucking each other to a frazzle, taking each other to insane levels of totally debauched sexual pleasure and then some. I have already lost a week over New Year, fucked into oblivion with four MILFs. More and more of this please and soon, like yesterday. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's UK

millirondmillirondabout 11 years ago
In regards to Anoonymous

What "it" was saying about the math was this line- "I must confess, living with three women has spoiled me" I had to go back and reread it to find it, which wasn't a terrible thing :-). I don't thing it is worth rewriting it and resubmitting it. You do very good work and every writer on this site has little things that they miss.

I wish that this site would make it where you had to sign in, in order to leave comments. I've noticed that most of the neg comments are by anonymous people. I think they are cowards leaving neg comments as anonymous. Just my thoughts.

I really enjoy your writing and look forward to the next chapter (hopefully lots more chapters) of Sins of the Sisters. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

More Please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous