The Centaur Ranch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to go back to the forest! I don't want to pull that cart, this is no fun!"

"Listen, my dear," said Linda as she lifted the mare's tail. But Samba kicked her hind leg and almost hit the girl; she would not let herself be touched. Linda saw that the thing was getting dangerously out of control. She thought quickly:

"Samba, dear, you are having your period, I think... You need a male to cover you." The mare thumped her front legs, her eyes wild in their orbits. "But we have none here...Why don't you come with me to the enclosure? They will be waiting for you there!"

That idea seemed to make Samba less unhappy. She let Linda grab the leash and guide her back to the stables. The girl did not attempt to ride her; she walked by her side, talking swiftly to distract her as they covered the distance to the enclosure. The sight of the mare's erect nipples aroused her, and she thought lusciously of the succulent cunt under that thick, long tail. "Later," she thought... not now. She wouldn't let me, anyway." As they arrived to the stables, Linda took the mare to one of the empty stalls on the back of the row and ushered her in. She clipped the leash to a hook and locked it. She went out quickly to confer with James; Samba's cries of rage could be heard as she tried unsuccessfully to free herself.

As Linda came back some time after, she knew what she had to do. She offered the mare a carrot that had been tipped in a sedative solution and watched as she munched it eagerly. As the substance made its effect, she told Samba to bend down her head, pretending she would caress her. Then she slipped a hood around her head and clasped the lock behind the neck. Samba was dizzy with the sedative and did not resist.

"It's ok, dear," she heard Linda's voice. Samba could not see the girl: "is it night already? she asked. Linda did not answer, but went ahead: "I will now take the leash from your neck, but you have to turn around. Will you please do so? Yes... that is good, Samba..." The mare had now her back turned to the wall. Linda lifted her tail and clipped the end of a short chain to her pussy ring. Then she attached the other end to the hook on the wall and took the leash from Samba's collar. The mare made a step forward and felt a strong sting on her pussy. She screamed loudly, but Linda was not impressed.

"You were ungrateful and behaved very badly today, Samba," she said. "You threw a human on the ground, you didn't obey the reins, and even tried to kick your mistress! You will remain attached here, with your head covered. Maybe this way you will learn good manners! Tomorrow we will let Kumbo mate with you, but only if you are a good girl and apologize. You have to be grateful for all that we are doing for you and for the other centaurs. Think of that!"

Samba was terrified; she kept trying to free herself from the chain, but each time she did so, the ring stung her labia, which were all the more sensitive because of her condition. Linda turned her chip on and watched as the mare struggled with the chain, until she was tired and stopped. She watched the tits go up and down as Samba tried to breathe; she went round her trembling body and lifted her tail. "You keep still there, girl!" she said in a severe tone. Then she grabbed a spatula, scooped the cream that had formed on Samba's lips, and put it in a small flask. The mare whined as she did so, opening and closing the lips as Linda inserted her finger into her pussy. Linda took it out and let her there, fumbling and thumping the ground with her front legs. She had to go to James and let him examine the substance, as he had said the other day that it could be eventually used as an aphrodisiac.

As the other centaurs came back later, they were surprised not to see Samba. Sean told them that she had been taken to the infirmary, and he did not lose the occasion to press once more on their minds how they were being well taken care of at their new home. They were fed their night meal, and as the night set on, they all were already asleep.

The next morning, after being milked, Tonga, Suli and Sheena were sent to help Ximbo in the meadow. Sean was sitting on the porch; he smiled to himself as he saw the group leaving for the day's work: Pedro was riding the male, and a harness attached the girls to a three-horse cart. Their beautiful, healthy bodies shone under the morning sun, and he watched as they slowly went out of sight. Then he walked to Samba's stall.

The mare was nervous at being unable to see and walk freely, but she had understood that it was better not to step forward. Sean spoke to her:

"Are you calmer, girl?"

"I want to go back to the forest!"

"You will not! You belong to me now, dear," snapped Sean, rubbing his finger on Samba's hard nipples. "You will be mated by Kumbo now. But you will keep this hood on your head until you understand, once for all, that you have to be grateful for all the nice things your master is doing for you. No other taurs have those beautiful collars, or are learning useful things like you are." He went to her back and lifted her tail and he rubbed gently the damp slit. Samba whined softly as he did that. She said:

"But why an I attached like this? It is not good!"

"Samba, you behaved badly yesterday. You threw a human on the ground! Can you understand how ugly is this? You, such a fine centauress, so beautiful and strong!" He gave her no time to reply. "You need a male, Samba, I can see that. But you will remain here for all you heat period, in the dark and feeling this sting on you pussy, unless you stop being silly and behave like a mare of mine should."

Samba shivered as she heard his firm, cold voice. "Oh master! No! Please!" Her voice sounded anguished through the hood that covered her face. "I... I will do ... I'm sorry..."

Sean was expecting precisely that. He patted her rump and put a finger into her pussy, feeling the pressure of her canal on it.

"You promise?"

"Yes, master, I promise!"

"All right then. I will release you and bring you to Kumbo. "But the hood stays on; I can't take it out now." He fitted a leash to her collar and unclipped the chain from the ring. He tugged her out and walked to the mating stall. She walked cautiously, as she could not see where she was going; she let her master lead her.

As they entered the stall, Sean motioned her into the mating device. She sensed the metal bars and panicked:

"Oh master, no! Please! Not here!"

"Shhh, girl, stop being silly! You go where I tell you, or you will have no male!"

He closed the small door and attached her ankles to the straps, leaving her opened to receive Kumbo. Then he went to the male's stall and clipped a leash to his collar:

"You are aroused, aren't you?" The centaur nodded. His nostrils were trembling as he could feel Samba's scent in the air. He let himself be led to the female and was surprised to see her inside the mating device.

"Now you will be rewarded by your good service, my friend," said Sean. "You can stay with her as much as you want. Cover her!"

Kumbo did not wait for a second order. He put his front legs on Samba's rump and leaned forward to hold her shoulders. His cock, in full extension, slid into the female's open hole; he uttered a long whine of pleasure as she squeezed it, wiggling her back in a sort of dance. Sean watched as he thrusted faster and harder, as if to release all the pent up tension. Samba, her head covered by the hood, was touching her breasts and shivering from pleasure. Sean could not help thinking much he was lucky to have found – and tamed - such magnificent creatures. Their bodies were glistening with sweat. Kumbo was biting Samba's shoulder; his hands reached her tits and twisted the nipples. Then a spasm jolted though his body, as he unloaded his jet into the female's womb. Samba had not had time to come; she protested loudly as Kumbo took his cock out of her. She tried to turn around and discovered that she couldn't; her ankles were attached securely to the bars of the device.

"Calm down, dear! Kumbo will enter you again soon! How is she, Kumbo?"

"Oh, she's good, master!"

"I want a good foal from you, Kumbo!" He took a glance at the mare's body; somehow, the sight of her enclosed and restrained made his own cock bulge in his pants. "Go ahead, my friend ... take my mare again! She..." But he was interrupted by the arrival of James. His face was red with excitement.

"I have made some tests on their substances," he announced. "On rats. And it is as I expected: the male rats' cocks grew to three times their usual size, and, with the females, similar things occurred. Their labia swelled, their clitties were oversensitive, and they behaved as if their mating time had arrived. I think I have hit on a formula based on the concentration of the active agents and the weight of the receiver. So maybe we can test it on humans... I will be taking my product tonight and see what happens. Maybe Linda can volunteer for the female counterpart..."

"Oh, this is great news!" exclaimed Sean.

"Yes, it is. If the thing works, we will have a much-demanded product... And also, the serum for accelerating pregnancy seems ok. The female rats I inoculated it with reduced their gestation to one fourth of the normal period. This means that, in the appropriate concentration, a mare's gestation should take twelve weeks instead of twelve months. Just imagine, Sean! In three months we will have the first foals... Until there, I think, the serum for acceleration maturation will also be "au point." We are in business!"

They left the taurs copulating once more and went to the house to discuss the bright prospects of their venture. Meanwhile, Dara had been transferred to a special stall until her period of heat would be over.

"We should let Ximbo cover her every day some times, to make sure that she gets a foal," said James. "The same with this other couple. We cannot take chances... the foals will be worth a lot of money."

The day went on. That afternoon, Kumbo was sent to get the stones and Ximbo was brought again to Dara in the mating stall; the other mares helped Kumbo and seemed less tired as they grew accustomed to pull the cart with its full load. When the herd came back from their work, Linda went to the females' stalls and carefully brushed their messy hair. Then she made nice braids on their heads. They were pleased at their new look and wanted to learn how to make the new hairdo; Linda let them practice on Dara, but not on Samba, as her head remained covered by the hood. The mare was less nervous after being given to the male. She was put with Dara on the special stall, and as night fell over the farm they talked a bit.

"Samba, what is that on your head?" asked Dara.

"I don't know what it is called, Master said the name but I forgot."

"But you cannot see anything with that on! Why did he put this on you?"

Samba told her what had happened the day before. Dara shook her head:

"You were wrong, Samba... They have some strange ways, but we are better off here than in the woods."

"Do you really think so?"

"Yes, for sure! We have plenty to eat... And what they call work is not so bad..."

"But I was attached yesterday! I could not move freely, and my pussy ached because of that thing... what is it called... the chain."

"You were bad, and they punished you... Try not to give them any motive for that again, and you will not be like you are now," Dara said. "Now tell me... how is Kumbo? He was trying to mate with me the day the human appeared..."

"Oh, he is great... I brocked five times today..." Samba's voice had a dreamy shade as she remembered the male's wild thrusts, and how they had filled her with jets of sticky cum.

"Maybe I will mate with him next time," said Dara. "Ximbo is ok too... It seems that they will come to us every day until we stay in heat." Her eyes rolled with pleasure as she thought of that.

"Well, I am so tired..." said Samba. "Let's have some sleep..."

And she curled on the soft, warm hay that covered the ground of the stall. Dara did the same, and in a few minutes both were taken by a peaceful sleep.

9. Sheena learns to please

That night James and Linda took the solution made from the centaur's sexual substances. The effect was extraordinary. James's cock grew several inches and thickened; Linda felt herself very aroused, her breasts grew a bit and her pussy tickled all the time. As she slipped out of her jeans and thong to examine it, she discovered that the clit had swollen and that she was constantly wet. She felt the urge to have some pleasure and rubbed herself several times to climax in her bed. As for James, who was now sleeping in the farm, he could not get to rest; his cock was hard and he decided that he merited some release.

He dressed himself and went to the enclosure. He watched the mares, asking himself which one he should take, and chose Sheena. He opened her stall and with his foot he touched the mare's body. As she awakened, he ordered her to stand up and turned on her ring.

Sheena felt her pussy tickling and a wave of heat went through her body. She opened her eyes wide as the excitation gradually increased inside her belly. James caressed her upright, perky tits, which were being filled with milk; some drops slid out as he sucked them. Then he went behind her, lifted her tail and penetrated her.

The sensation of that black equine pussy on his cock was marvelous. Sheena was in full heat now; she clenched her muscles on the man's enlarged cock and moved her body back to meet him. James found her clitty and rubbed it a bit; Sheena gave loud whines and shook her whole body as she felt the shock of her first orgasm ever. But James was not willing to release her; he began to ram his dick in at full speed, his hands on her beautiful rump curves. He could feel the centauress gasping as he rubbed her tight walls, his cock deep into her as it had grown to resemble a centaur's one.

He could see her fine black shoulders arching forward, her collared neck bent on her chest as she caressed her hardened nipples. She was submitting wholly to him, and that thought gave him as much pleasure as her warm, soaked pussy around his cock. James saw the tiny ass hole above the pussy and thought of tasting how it would feel on his cock; but he did not go that far. The ring, he noticed, was shining on the upper part of Sheena's thick, black lips; it did not hinder the act, and its touch on his cock was quite agreeable. The vision of the loop he had branded the mare with was extremely arousing; he felt more and more aroused, until he could not retain his jet any more and spewed a huge amount of cum into Sheena's little cave.

"Now, dear," he said, "you will learn a most important trick..."

He took his member out, went to the front of the centauress and sat with his legs open.

"Kneel down here... yes... like that..." He rubbed his still damp cock on the black, thick lips of Sheena's mouth. "Now you open this... and you will use your tongue..." Sheena gave him a long lap on his cock; James moaned and motioned to her to go on. The mare learned quickly; James was delighted to feel her soft, large tongue working on his cock. He began to throb and explained to Sheena:

"You will let me come inside your mouth, then you will swallow what comes from your master's cock... This is a great medicine for you, it will make your dark skin shine even more!" Samba mumbled something and began to suck the cock. James closed his eyes; it had been a long time since he had got such a well-done blowjob. Then he came, his long altered cock pulsating with pleasure inside that perfect black mouth. Sheena was still aroused, as he had left her ring on. James thought of lapping her pussy, but he was tired, and the next day promised to be busy. So he turned her ring off and watched as she gradually came back to her normal state.

As the man left her stall, Sheena was wondering what had happened to her. The man had come and she had felt so hot; of course, she could not understand how the remote control worked, or what a chip was. For her, it was a big mystery: she had seen Master James several times, but had not felt that before. She had liked to be mounted, however; the human was kind and she had "brocked" on his cock. And if her skin really shone more because of the medicine, then she was willing to do it again... She was a girl, after all, even if with a limited intelligence; and the idea of being prettier than the other centauresses was not unpleasing. With these thoughts, she let herself fall into sleep.

She was awaked next morning by the now familiar noise of a human in her stall. She let herself be milked and ate the food she found in her trough. She washed her face and brushed her teeth; this was a human invention she liked very much. Then she was brought out and harnessed to the cart with Tonga and Suli; Kumbo was there, a saddle on his back, and Pedro on top of him. The farm helper that climbed on the cart was Jorge; he whooed the mares to go, and they started walking to the place where the stones were taken. Kumbo had learned how to take them and place them on neat stacks on the cart; as it was full, the three mares pulled it to the meadow, with Jorge walking beside them.

That day the work on the wire fencing began. Some humans were gluing the stones to the meadow walls as the mares brought them in successive trips. Sheena asked Suli if her skin was any brighter; as she was directly under the sun, it was in fact true, and she linked that to the medicine she has taken during the night. The other mares were excited to hear that, and, in no time, the morning was over. As they were brought back to the enclosure, they could hear the whines of Dara and Ximbo; they were mating for the third day. After lunch, Kumbo was brought to the mating stall with Samba; Suli and Tonga were attached to the cart, and Linda hopped on Sheena to train her in running.

The girl was completely taken by lustful thoughts, as her parts were stimulated by the solution she had taken. She wanted to go to one of the males and let him have her; but they were busy covering the assigned females, and she did not want to disturb that. So she had to do with Sheena. After she had rode for one or two hours, she pulled the reins and made the mare stop. She got down and took her clothes off. Sheena was puzzled to see her mistress naked; her body was so different from hers! She gazed at Linda's legs and feet, wondering how it was possible to walk only with those. Linda, however, needed urgently some release; she told the mare in a firm voice:

"You come here! Kneel your front legs. I want you to lick my pussy, and be gentle, it is tickling... I'm sure you have never done this, but is high time you learn!"

Sheena did as she was told, stretched out her wide tongue and tasted her mistress's pussy. Linda taught her to put the whole cunt in her mouth and suck vigorously; then she showed the mare where her clit was and how it was to be licked. The sight of the black mare's head between her thighs, of the stripes of her skull appearing between the neat Afro braids, the touch of her thick, sensuous lips on her organ, all that made the young biologist feel the most exquisite sensations. She contracted her belly and in a quick series of spasms came to one of the strongest orgasms of her life.

She gasped and regained her breath; Sheena was there, a bit amused, her nose sniffing the girl's left foot. The tauress was intrigued with that part of her mistress's body, as it was the first time she was seeing a bare human foot. She touched every toe, feeling their round, funny form; her finger rubbed the curve and the heel, then the ankle. Linda rubbed her foot on the silky skin of the centauress's cheek. Then she told her to lick the sole; she liked much that caress, her soles being very sensitive. She directed the centauress's hand to her clitty and let her fingertip made circular movements around it; then she came again, her feet on Sheena's perfectly shaped shoulders.