The Centaur Ranch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda rested for some minutes, feeling very pleased.

"Sheena, dear, you have learned to serve very well! Your mistress is pleased, you are honoring the collar Master gave you... You will learn more and more as you stay here with us. Do you know when your heat period is due? We are planning to let Ximbo cover you..."

Sheena's black face gleamed with pride as being so much praised by her mistress.

"I think it must be coming soon... maybe next moon. And... Miss Linda, I want to know something. Is my skin shining more? Master James told me it would, because of the medicine he gave me this night." And she told Linda what had happened in her stall.

Linda smiled. "Yes, dear, it is... You have such a rich tone of black to your skin, and it will shine still more with what you took from me today. You know, human cum is perfect for your kind, and it does not matter if it comes from a human male or from a human female."

She wanted to try still another sensation. She mounted Sheena naked and told her to be still; then she rubbed her own cunt to the tauress's soft human back. The touch aroused her instantly; the velvet quality of the mare's skin was perfect to rub. Linda licked the mare's neck, played with her tits, rubbed hers on the mare's back, just as she liked to do with her human partners.

Sheena was not in heat, and gave a sign that she was not much pleased. Linda slapped her rump:

"You keep still, dear.. I am having a great time here, you have to learn how to please your mistress!" Her belly shivered in the anticipation of pleasure; her pussy was drenched in juice, and in some more minutes she came for the third time.

Her tension was finally relieved. She dressed herself and let Sheena put on her feet her socks and boots. She hopped on the mare's back and let her gallop back to the stables.

As she dismounted, James was coming towards her.

"Put this animal with her companions, over there," he said. "We have got our first command of mare cream, and they are filling their quota."

Linda tugged Sheena's reins and ushered her in a large stall. The other four mares were already there. They were attached by their collars to hooks on walls; a strap of leather had been adapted to their rumps, and a flask was to be seen under each tail. Their rings had been turned on to the last notch; they were wiggling their hinds, thumping their legs, cupping their breasts as excitement took them over. In each flask, the precious juice was dripping slowly. Samba's hood had been taken out.

Linda smelled Dara's pussy and her tits were instantly erect with the sensation. She clipped Sheena to a hook and turned her ring on. Sheena felt her pussy itching and tickling, her nipples go up, and her labia twisted as the chip made the ring vibrate near the clitty. She knew that sensation: it was the same she had felt when Master James had come to her during the night.

"You have put the hot ones here, too?" Linda remarked.

"Yes. I have contacted a laboratory in California and they were quite excited by what I told them. They have been covered some fifteen times already, we can safely supposed they have been impregnated. The Americans want two or three pints of juice to run tests, so I had to put all our mares to produce it."

"But they will be exhausted!"

James raised his shoulders and grinned.

"Give them some rest every hour or so," he said. "This is what they have been brought for, isn't it? If this turns out well, we will make a lot of money."

"And the males?"

"They are out there, working. Sean wants that fencing ready as soon as possible, and then they will help to build new stables. I am sure that these are not the only black centaurs around, and we will need a lot more. He wants stables ready to lodge them as they appear."

That afternoon the mares were mad with lust, but no male appeared to appease them. The cream was collected from their cunts and safely sealed into sterilized flasks. As the sun was setting, the males were brought back to the enclosure, their black bodies glistening with sweat. They had carried the stones to the meadow and helped the masons with their work. Dara and Samba were put in the special stall to wait for the end of their period; the taurs were washed and fed, and fell into a blissful sleep.

10. The new males

The next few weeks passed quickly. Suli, Tonga and Sheena entered their heat period and were covered by Kumbo and Ximbo. James inoculated all of them with the serum to accelerate pregnancy; Linda examined them daily to see if all was going well. The foals developed quickly and in no time the mares' bellies were showing the signs of advanced pregnancy. James had given Sean the advice not to run them much; so they were mostly used to pull carts and to do light work. Kumbo and Ximbo were being used to help the men in the building of a row of new stalls; their muscles were shining under their human skin as they were constantly exercised in lifting heavy loads of bricks, wood or cement.

One morning the chief mason came to talk to Sean.

"Mr. Parker, do you know where you can find more of these centaurs? They work well, but the females are getting slower because of their bellies. What we need is some more males, if you can find them."

"Yes, you are right... Maybe I should try and get some more. Do we have stables ready in the new row? In the case I find some, I don't want them near the one we tamed already."

"Yes, we have place now to accommodate comfortably some dozens of them," said the chief mason. Sean walked with him around the work area of the farm. Some new buildings had been erected: one for milking, complete with sucking machines, as he hoped to have more mares in a few weeks. The "Cream Factory," as they jokingly called the area for extracting the pussy juice, was on the other side of a wide area, where the wind usually blew towards the outer part of the farm. That was calculated to let the scent go away without arousing the males; Sean did not want to let them smell the mares in heat, even if this was artificially induced. On the longer side of the rectangle, more stalls had been added.

On the side facing it, five special stalls had been built for mating, each with the mating device properly installed; next to those, stalls for the just-delivered mares had been prepared, wider than the normal size, as they would contain a foal until it could be transferred to the foalry. This was a big, covered stall on the farthest corner of the area, provided with a tall fence and two gates.

"All has been made according to the plans you gave us," said the chief mason. "But we really need some more males, or, if you don't find them, some normal horses. You decide," he said and went back to his men.

Sean went to Kumbo's stall.

"My friend," he said. "You told me once that some males from your herd had been defeated by you and left the herd. Do you have any idea where they could be? Perhaps they would like to come and join you again..."

Kumbo thought for a moment. His skull had been shaven recently; he was looking magnificent, and had wholly adapted to his new condition as a tamed, owned taur. He frowned:

"But master, if they come here, they will want to have the mares, and that means trouble', he said.

"Oh, you can be sure I will not let them approach your females! Anyway, they are almost delivering, and later they will be busy with their foals," he answered.

"Well, they must be near some source, or in the woods, master," said Kumbo.

"If you help me to bring some here, you will get three days of rest, to gallop freely in the vast fields. What do you say? And of course, as you have defeated them in fight, they will always acknowledge you as their leader, right?"

Kumbo thought for a moment. "They could, master, but this is not the custom in our kind. The males who are defeated live alone, maybe in groups of three or four, looking for food and for females in other herds."

Sean saddled him and clipped the reins to his collar.

"Let's see if we can find some, anyway. I need them to help me here," he said curtly.

They walked to the main gate of the farm, which was now securely locked. Sean dismounted, opened it with a remote control, and they went out of the farm. Kumbo was pleased to see again the woods he knew so well; he stopped every few minutes to sniff the air, looking for his fellows' scent. Then he suddenly pointed west:

"There, master! I can feel ... Let's go!"

The centaur guides Sean let him. After some time, they emerged from the wood and he saw five male centaurs showering under a waterfall.

"Do you know them?"

But the taurs had already spotted them. They were surprised to see Kumbo ridden by a human, and talked excitedly to each other.

"Congo! Kiabo! Moleke! Kalango! Yoro!" Kumbo shouted. "Come here!"

The centaurs approached cautiously.

"Kumbo? What are you doing here? And why are you being ridden by this human?"

"This is Master," said Kumbo. "He is ok, you can come near."

"Hello, my friends," said Sean. "Kumbo told me that you are living here, alone, with no females for you, risking to be bitten by snakes, cold under the rain, and exposed to terrible thunders and lightnings... I have given him and some others of your kind a good place to live and lots of good food. Why don't you come and join them?"

The centaur named Congo approached them and stretched his hand to touch Kumbo's collar.

"What is this?" he asked.

"This is a very fine gift that I give to each centaur that comes to my farm," said Sean. "It is also useful to put these" (he showed the reins), "so that a human can be carried without falling from you. You know, you are so much stronger than us that we have to use these things to..." He stopped short of saying, "to control you." But Kiabo was staring at Kumbo's scalp, which was shining under the morning sun.

"This is another good thing you will get if you come to live with us," said Sean. "But only if you help us in what we need."

"And what is that?" Kiabo asked.

"You will have to follow the rules of the farm," said Sean. "Those are simple: we need your force and ability to help us carry things, to build stables and bridges – stables is where you will be lodged, Kumbo will tell about them – and to carry us where we have to go, because with our two poor, weak legs, we cannot walk much far."

The centaurs laughed. Sean was pleased to see their strong, square shoulders, their sculpted chests, their finely shaped equine bodies, and he tried to catch a glimpse of their cocks. They were limp under their bellies, but seemed quite capable of stretching to a very reasonable size. He waited calmly as the centaurs went aside to discuss his proposal; he took some apples from his pocket and gave them to Kumbo. The tame centaur ate them and winked to the others:

"Where I am living, you have plenty of those!"

Then Congo said:

"We will go with you... but you have to promise not to fight against us again."

"Kumbo will not be bad to you," said Sean. "He is my main helper and has learned to do all that we ask him. Isn't that true, Kumbo?"

"Yes, master," said the centaur as he finished his last apple.

"All right, we will go with you," said Congo.

Sean was extremely satisfied. He had just acquired five more males, and his mind worked quickly as he walked them to the farm. He would put immediately the sac rings on them; perhaps one could be trained to please him... He was anxious to feel a male centaur's tongue on his cock. Should them be gelded? "Maybe," he thought. But he was not sure. He would see...

They came to the farm's gate and were greeted by Linda.

"These are our new friends, Linda! Please take them to their new homes and give them plenty of fruits to eat. I think they are tired and hungry!"

Linda took the taurs to the new row of stables and showed each where he would stay. As they finished eating, she collared them one by one, and caressed each gently.

"I hope you will be happy here, my dears! You are so beautiful and strong... You will now let the lads show you what a saddle is and learn to carry a human, will you?"

Five lads came into the stalls, saddled the males and took them outside to ride them. They were still surprised with all the novelties, and let themselves to be trained. Congo was the fastest; the others were also good mounts, but more adapted to heavy duty. As the mares came back from their work, they were pleased to see that the males they already knew from their original herd had come to live with them. Ximbo greeted them as Pedro took his harness from him:

"Hello, you all! So, you are living with us now? You will like here!"

The next morning, as Linda brought the centaurs their breakfast, she caressed each male's cock to full extent and slid the sac ring on each of them. "Better take no risks," she thought, as she felt the young members getting stiff and the centaurs moan with her caresses. She did not make any of them cum, however; they were being expected at the place where a bridge was being built over a river that crossed the farm.

Kumbo was given the rest that Sean had promised him and slept the whole morning in his stall. He was left free to gallop on the fields, but, as he had nothing to do, he soon became bored and went to help the others with their work. He was proud to show to the new arrivals his knowledge about stones and how to carry them, and, besides, he wanted to see how they would react to his presence. But the five males were quite interested in what they were learning, so no trouble arose and all went well.

That same afternoon, two cables reached James's laboratory. One was from the Americans: the mares's cream had been tested and mingled with other ingredients to create an aphrodisiac in the form of pomade. Tests had shown that this pomade, if rubbed in small amounts to human pussies or tits, had a pleasant effect that lasted some hours. It was the perfect solution for frigidity, a condition that afflicted many women throughout the world. The FDA was sure to approve the new medicament, as it showed no special side effects after being tested exhaustively in several sorts of female mammals. They wanted as much of the cream as they could send, and as soon as possible. They were prepared to buy it and were making an offer of three hundred dollars an ounce.

The other cable was from India. James had got in touch with the Hindus in another connection, and had them know that he was raising centaurs in a tropical area. He had not been surprised to learn that, in India, a similar venture was being organized. But the cable said that the only male of that farm had been bit by a naja and had died the night before. Would Dr. Wilkins be so kind and send them some pints of centaur seed? They had seven mares in heat and needed that urgently. They would pay one hundred dollars per ounce of that precious substance.

James went to meet Sean.

"Sean! We have excellent news! We were so lucky to get the new males... Look at this!"

Sean read the cables and grinned.

"We need more females now," he said. "The ones we have cannot produce the required amount, as they are soon to deliver."

"My instruments have detected a huge herd, maybe some thirty creatures, not far from here... I knew that the ones we captured could not be the only ones. Look at this graphic. Each line means an individual. The lines are all tangled; I could not count them, but they are certainly numerous. And for sure you will have many more females than males, because of their habitude of sending away the defeated ones."

James showed Sean a small apparatus that seemed like a small vacuum cleaner.

"This is a cock drainer, my last invention. You put this tube on the taur's cock, and turn on the small motor. The seed gets collected here in the deposit, which is sterilized. Give me your finger, I will show you."

Sean put his finger into the tube and felt as the small brushes rubbed it from tip to base and back. "I see... you are truly the most fantastic scientist since Dr. No," he joked to James. How many of these do you have?"

"Three, but they are easy to build. I will have some more made, so we can drain all of them tomorrow."

"Let's test them on the taurs that are arriving from work," said Sean.

They went to the new males' stall and chose three of them: Moleke, Congo and Yoro. Sean entered Moleke's and said:

"My friend! I know that you have not had a female for a long time. But my friend here discovered a way to please you... May I touch your cock?"

The taur was surprised, but he nodded. He had been washed and brushed, and was eating his carrots. Sean sat by a stool and caressed the male's sac. He was pleased to feel the size of the balls inside, the rough skin of the sac, and the ring around the base of the cock. He ran his hand over the member and saw it stretch automatically. Sean approached his head and took a lick at it: he was curious to feel what the taste and touch of a black cock were like.

The centaur stopped eating his carrots and looked at what the human was doing.

"It is ok," said Sean. "You see this? This is like a female's cunt. It will go on your cock, and will make you happy... But I have to make it grow before it can go into it." He put his mouth again to Moleke's cock and lapped it in long, voracious licks. He circled the head and felt it swelling in his mouth. Moleke seemed to like that, as in fact he had never been allowed to touch a female. Since Kumbo and Ximbo had defeated them in fight, they had been wandering and had seen no other centaurs.

Sean tasted all of the centaur's cock. As he felt it was throbbing, he took his mouth out and inserted the cock into the drainer, then he turned the motor on. He smiled as he saw the effect on Moleke: the small brushes excited him to madness, he moved his body wildly, thumping his legs, rolling his eyes, his tongue out of his mouth. The climax came quickly and filled the balloon at the end of the drainer. The centaur gave out a long whine; he was panting from excitement and tried to take his cock out of the tube.

"No, my dear friend, we have to collect more of that," he said. Moleke looked to him surprised. "Now you take some rest, and soon the drainer will please you once more." From the next stalls, the whinnies of the other males were announcing that their seed had been safely expelled into the tubes. James showed his face on the stall door:

"It is working well! Let them rest a bit, then back to work!"

As the sun fell down, the centaurs were not allowed to sleep as they were used to. They were drained five times each, filling the flasks with their sticky, sweet cum. The farm helpers went from stall to stall, emptying the flasks, patting the taurs, talking to distract them, and feeding them a double ration of food to keep them calm. Finally, around ten o'clock, James weighed the amount they had collected and decided it was enough. The drainers were taken out from the males and they curled on the ground to sleep.

11. A Sunday lunch

Next morning, the semen of Sean's males was shipped to India. He smiled to himself as the motorcycle rushed to the airport: they were, definitely, in business! He went to see the mares. They were producing by now a fair quantity of milk, as their pregnancy was advanced; Dara and Samba were due to deliver next week, and the other three during the following fortnight. Sean had put to use the milking machine, and he decided to announce in the local newspaper that he had centaur milk to sell. Commands came quickly, as well as phone calls from neighboring farmers who wanted to see the beasts. He decided to send each day a barrel of fresh milk to the nearby town, and two of the new males, Kalango and Yoro, were taught to pull the cart. It was a distance of some miles, and of course the centaur-driven cart attracted a lot of attention as it rolled on the dirt road to the town.