The Centaur Ranch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These are my other centaurs, Matombo. They are helping us, this is called work." He paused to see if the black lad had noticed the words "my other," which of course implied that he was now to be counted among "his" centaurs. But he was too naive to notice such shades of meaning. The females were coming to the top of the hill, escorted by Banto and Kapanga, the other two males. They walked down the slope and Sean opened the locked gate with his remote control. The centaurs were appalled to see that; they marched in, and were greeted by Linda.

"These are our new friends, Linda," said Sean, as he dismounted from Kumbo's back. "They are hungry and have to be fed. And they certainly want to receive the beautiful necklaces you have prepared for them. Matombo here is their leader, please give him a special one!"

The centaurs were led to their new stables, where a good amount of vegetables and fruits was awaiting them. The rest of the day was employed to organize things: from ten, the number of centaurs had jumped to forty-eight, and that meant a lot of work. James and Linda examined them thoroughly, as they fixed collars on their necks. Then came the fitting of the rings on the pussies; James performed the operation with his usual dexterity, while Linda distracted each female with a caress on her face.

"Easy, my girl," she kept saying. "This is necessary to keep you healthy, it is a good medicine from Master James." She took note of their names for the badges and explained to each girl some basics about the farm routine. She made a mental note of which ones seemed best fit for learning how to please her; she made them open their mouths and felt each one's tongue, wondering how they would feel on her pussy and soles.

"Excellent cattle," she whispered to James. "Docile, too, as you can see."

"Yes," agreed James. "The black variety seems especially apt for taming."

The tauresses were led to their stalls and introduced to the toothpaste and brush. They liked it immensely, and, as they were playing with their new toys, James injected them with the serum for milk. He was finishing with the last one as he heard Sean's steps.

"So, my dears, how are you liking your new stables?"

"Oh, it is good here," said the centauress, as James rubbed her flank to prevent the serum from making a pellet under her fur.

Sean took a good look at her. She was well built, with a strong body and upright tits. Sean lifted her tail and saw the loop on her labia; he smiled to himself as he ran his finger on the girl's well-formed lips. She made a movement with her hind legs. Sean said:

"You are very beautiful! What is your name?"

"Missanga," said the girl.

"When you speak to me, you say 'master', ok? Now say, 'Missanga, master', and don't forget it!"

"Missanga, master," the girl repeated.

"Good, Missanga. You will be happy here, I hope. No hunger again, and when rain comes, with terrible lightnings and thunders, you will be safe inside this fine stable, warm and dry. But you and all the other centaurs have to do as you are told, and help us, poor humans, in all we ask." He patted her rump and went to the new males' stables.

He entered Matombo's stall and talked to him.

"Matombo, I notice that you are a powerful male, and I am pleased that you came to live with us. Do you know if any of the females is due to have her period soon?"

"Yes," said Matombo. "We have some that must be soon ready for us. But what are you doing?"

"When you speak to me, you address me as 'master'', Matombo," said Sean in a stern voice. "And I am checking how long your cock can stretch. Please be still."

He was stroking the centaur's cock and preparing to insert on it the sac ring; he could not take the risk of that huge male creating problems. Matombo was puzzled as he felt the human's hand on his cock, as it stretched out of its sheath and became hard. Sean put the ring on it deftly, then took a measuring tape from his pocket and measured the length.

"You will be one of the most honored males in the farm," he said. "When you father your first foal, you will receive a fine gift, a beautiful ring to go between your nostrils, as my centaur Ximbo has. Now, let us train you on good manners... Say 'good morning, master'," he ordered, as he continued to stroke the male.

"Good morning, master."

"Very good, Matombo. You make sure that all your friends learn well this word, ok?" The centaur nodded. Sean snapped his fingers:

"You say, 'yes, master," understand? Let us try it again."

"Yes, master," repeated the male. Sean gave him an apple and went to the next stall.

"Banto, you look fine too! Let me see how long is your thing here," he said briskly, and went down the male. Banto made a gesture to prevent the human form going there; Sean stood up and looked directly into his eyes.

"Banto, my friend... You will live with us here, you have to learn your place. I am the master here, and you do as I ask you. Now please be still..."

He waited calmly until the male's eyes blinked. Sean put his hand on Banto's head and pressed it down gently.

"You say now, 'yes, master', he added in a very calm voice.

"Yes, master," the black male said, a bit confused. Sean smiled:

"Good, Banto, very good! I will take good care of you and of all your group, but I expect you to do as I say, always, do you see?" As he spoke, he leaned down again and stroke Banto's cock, feeling the soft skin, the salient veins, and the huge balls in the sac. When it was hard enough, he placed the ring on it and pressed the code into his control. Then he went to Kapanga's stall and repeated the operation. The new males were safely ringed now; he saw James in the courtyard and went to meet him.

"I think all is in order now. They are very good specimens, healthy and probably very fertile," said the scientist.

Sean was preparing to say something when he heard a loud scream from Samba's stall, on the other side of the working area. She was beginning to deliver her foal; they went to watch and assist her.

The mare was lying on the hay, the small legs of a foal coming out of her body. Sean kneeled and caressed her head; she was contracting her face, her lips tightly pressed. Pearls of sweat covered her forehead; Sean caressed her ears and soothed her: "Easy, Samba... it will all be well... just push your muscles... yes... we are almost there..."

"A male," said James when the small foal was completely out. "Our first male!"

Samba licked her offspring, ate the placenta and cut the cord with her teeth as the two men watched her. Her face was beaming with pride.

"You see, Samba, it was good for you to stay with us!" Sean was taking the opportunity to remind the mare of the inutility of revolting. "You were covered by Kumbo and now you have this splendid baby. We will call him Vudu; he will grow up and will give his master many foals!"

Samba looked at her master. A vivid memory of the day she had spent with the hood on her head and with that horrible thing on her pussy flashed through her mind. She was not quite pleased to have stayed; she would have preferred to be in the woods and free. But she knew that no return was possible; the humans were too smart, and her fellow centaurs liked the place. She sighed and said nothing.

Sean's hand was caressing the little centaur's head. Little Vudu tried to stand and looked for his mother's breast; Samba cuddled him on her arms and let him suck on her turgid breast. Sean put his mouth to the other breast and sucked on it. The mare tried to go back, but he snapped his fingers:

"Whom do you belong to, Samba?" he asked sternly.

Samba was not going to let herself be punished again. She knew what she had to say:

"To you, master!"

"And your foal?"

Samba hesitated for a moment at the unexpected question.

"To me, too," Sean continued. "So, let me suck a bit on your breast, I have to see if your milk is good to the baby."

He licked the swollen nipple and sucked some seconds on it.

"Good, Samba," he said, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "You will be an excellent mother, and I have to say that your milk tastes very good!"

As the centaurs came back from their work, they were told the great news. All of them, newcomers and veterans alike, were brought to the wide area between the stalls to watch as Samba got the first bead on her collar; then Kumbo received his nose ring, under the deafening noise of clapping hands. He kept touching it, a bit surprised, but as he saw that Ximbo carried his with no complaints, he decided that the humans knew better and forgot about it. Sean could not prevent his cock from bulging as he saw the two males walking back to their stalls, their heads bare, their backs shining at the last rays of the sun, their collars firmly clasped to their wide necks.