The Long Goodbye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I called Donuts and told him I wanted to talk. He said hopefully, "Do you want to confess?"

I kept the attitude out of my voice when I said, "Of course not. But I have information that you might consider relevant."

Forty-five minutes later Food Stains and Donuts were sitting opposite me in the same interview room. Pia's file was sitting between us. I noted the case number on the tab. I did my best concerned citizen imitation and said, "I wanted to update you on John Tedesco. You should really be looking at him Detectives." They both got bored and contemptuous expressions.

I said insincerely, "I have evidence that he and Pia had sex in a hotel the day she was murdered." They both looked like they were going to laugh.

Finally, donuts said, "That doesn't do anything except point the finger at you Wakender. Did you find that out? Is that why you killed her?"

I looked appalled and said, "God No!! I would never hurt Pia. You know I was nowhere near the scene when it happened."

Food Stains said, "Beat it Wakender and stop bothering us. We have better things to do than sit around and listen to your theories. You can show yourself out" They picked up the file and left me sitting there. I wrote the case number down and strolled out of the interview room; mission accomplished.

~

Social engineering is a fancy term for the short-con. As I strolled out of the cop-shop, I used my cell phone to take a surreptitious picture of every ID badge I encountered. When I got back to the house I used Photoshop to make myself a dandy specimen of the same ID badge that the tech support workers wear. Nobody could tell the difference.

The next day I drove down to the Police building on Elmwood. None of the cops in that building had ever seen me before. I was wearing the distinctive gear of the nerd: slightly too short khaki pants and a wrinkled, blue Oxford shirt; finished off by a pair of Clark Kent glasses. With my ID Badge prominently displayed, I blended in perfectly with the support staff.

The interesting thing about police stations is that people look right past you if you aren't part of their daily routine. As far as the cops were concerned I was furniture. I made a show of fiddling with an electrical cabinet while I was waiting for one of the Detectives to take a crap. Finally, a skinny guy got up and sauntered off. It looked like he was anticipating fifteen minutes of light reading.

The Detective desks were face to face. But fortunately, his partner was off somewhere. If he hadn't been, I would have had to wait for another chance. Decisiveness is the crux of successful covert exploits. If you act calmly and quickly people don't notice what you are doing. So, the second my target disappeared into the crapper I sat down at his desk. Why not?? I was IT support. No one noticed me. My target was already logged onto the system, which I was counting on.

I clicked to the query screen, entered the case number and hit print. The whole thing took 20 seconds. I clicked back to the home screen, got up, went into the printer room and gathered up the raft of documents that the printer was spitting out. I was outside and in my car when the much-relieved Detective got back to his desk.

~

Compared to the next part; getting the file was simple. I had the DNA results. But I didn't have Tedesco's DNA. I was certain he wouldn't just lie there and let me swab his mouth; unless I knocked him out. I was contemplating ways of doing that, when Kelly walked up.

She said, "What's going on boss?"

I said, "I got the DNA results but they didn't have a match in their database. I am going to have to get Tedesco's. I'm just trying to figure out how."

She gave me an inscrutable look. It was an equal mix of resolve and sadness. She said, "I can get it for you by tomorrow morning." But you had better not judge me when I do."

I said, "I don't know where judging you comes in. But, I've got to confirm that he's Pia's murderer."

Kelly continued to look unhappy. She said, "You need to understand something about me. I would do anything for you. Don't forget that tomorrow." Then she turned and hurriedly walked away.

I was puzzled. But that was the best news I had since Pia's office Christmas party. In her own way, Kelly McMahan had just told me that she loved me.

~

Tedesco was a predator in the club scene. He was constantly horny so he frequently exercised his skills. It was not so much the sex; since all his conquests would give him anything he wanted. It was the pleasurable experience of subjugating a new woman to his will.

He was sitting at the bar at Underground-Chicago. He liked that place because it attracted the hottest women. Tonight, he was looking for something worth his while. At heart, Tedesco did not like women. He considered them weak and pliable. He would use them in the most heartless way and they would come back for more because they were drawn to his good looks, his money and his domineering personality. He particularly liked breaking the spirited ones. The challenge of turning a beautiful, self-assured woman into a submissive sex toy gave his ego a big boost.

He spotted one out on the dance floor. She was so special that all his predatory instincts kicked in. He had never witnessed such perfection. She was perhaps five-seven with a body that was voluptuous, and yet hard, supple and athletic. It was her legs that drew his attention. They were proportionally longer than most women. They were as muscled as a cheetah; or some other kind of creature built for speed. Her erotic movements while she was dancing gave him a hard-on. This woman would be a superb conquest.

Tedesco pushed off the bar and headed for the dance floor. He positioned himself in front of her. He saw that, although she had an incredible body, her most exceptional feature was an angelic face. She had her eyes closed dancing with her arms over her head, which only served to emphasize her big, firm boobs. Then she opened her eyes and looked directly at him. He recoiled. It was like parting tall jungle grass and staring into the eyes of a stalking Bengal Tiger.

~

When Tedesco appeared in front of her, Kelly was dancing in a heady mixture of rhythm and flashing light. He was extraordinarily handsome, but there was something else about him. He oozed utter self-assurance; especially when it came to the art of seduction. She stopped dancing and motioned toward the bar, with her head.

He looked astonished and then followed. Kelly could see that Tedesco was gorgeous from the top of his perfect blond hair, through his deep worldly eyes to his tall slim graceful frame. But that wasn't the real reason. There was something that Kelly needed from him and that was exactly what she planned to get.

As soon as she got to the bar, she turned to confront him. It was obvious that he was looking for a score. Kelly was going to give him a memorable one. Kelly was as tough and self-assured as Joey; except it was a female kind of assurance. Joey could bench press Kelly, and two of her friends. That was a guy thing. Kelly had her own particular set of skills.

Kelly was exceptionally accomplished in the art of sex. Her artistry drove her partners wild. That wasn't because of her beautiful face, or her exceptional body. It was because, Kelly could wring a man out and never cross the line into abandon. It was a balance that was Zen-like; and it differentiated Kelly from a slut like Pia.

She was also strong minded. She understood that what she was doing with Tedesco had nothing to do with either sex, or love. She and Joey knew that Tedesco had done it. The problem was that Joey would only act on that hunch when he had proof that Tedesco was the killer. So, she was going to get it for him. In her mind, anything in service of that goal was justified and she was brave enough to act on that conclusion.

Joey had taken the first step. Now Kelly would do the rest. Sex was no big deal for her. So, she didn't consider fucking Tedesco anything more than an unpleasant necessity. She was smart enough to understand that both she and Joey had issues to overcome. They would have to wrestle with those before venturing into any life-long relationship. But she knew that Joey was strong enough to be her peer; and that was all she needed to know at that point.

She had already decided that Joey was worthy of her love. Kelly knew that the rules of engagement would change the minute that Joey got his head out of his ass and made her his woman. Since, under her unbreakable Old Testament moral code, she could never violate a pledge. She would be faithful to Joey Wakender and him alone. But they had not pledged anything yet; and there was tonight's unpleasant business to get out of the way.

For his part, Tedesco was wary. He was not used to the woman controlling the situation. Before he could open his mouth, Kelly said, "Let's cut out the small talk and get right down to why we are both here". She said, "I know what you want and YOU have what I want, but this is a one-night-stand for both of us"

~

Tedesco had never met a woman like her. Her sheer erotic appeal was like nothing he had encountered in his extensive club life. But he had no concept of a woman who could take over and command the initial seduction like this one. Except seduction required a subtle game of inference and this one outright told him that she wanted him to fuck her. It was both disturbing and totally exhilarating.

The only problem was that she wanted to be completely anonymous. Tedesco didn't like that. He wanted to control his conquests. However, if that was what it took to have all that exquisiteness for a night he would cross that bridge when he came to it. She asked for his address. He knew that coming to him was a ploy to ensure that she remained nameless.

Tedesco had never met a woman with so many exceptional features. Her face was perfect. The arrangement of her features in faultless proportion was uncanny. Her body was full and rich with amazingly large breasts for such a lithe woman but her legs were the item he couldn't tear his eyes away from.

Her thighs and calves bulged with muscle, but it was feminine, not masculine. They were smooth, supple and hinted at the sort of passionate power that could be translated into a rapturous experience; especially if they were wrapped around his waist.

He bustled around his condo making things ready. Tedesco's condo reflected his money and sophistication. The sheer ostentation usually overawed the women he brought there. It had certainly intimidated Pia. This woman didn't even look mildly interested when she arrived. It was like she had been in better places. Tedesco began to wonder exactly who she was.

He said, "Would you like something to drink?" She said, "Whatever you have." They sat and talked for a while. It was mainly about the club scene. A question about where she lived was met with irritation. She said, "I thought we agreed that this would be anonymous?"

She was sitting next to him now, leaning into him in an intimate way. She was playing idly with his leg. She was breathing heavier as if she was growing aroused. As the beautiful one's temperature began to rise she was giving off a scent that made Tedesco's heart hurt; it was so sexually stimulating. Tedesco wondered if it was time.

He gazed into those incredibly deep emerald eyes They were the unblinking eyes of an apex predator. All he could see was extreme hunger. She said, "I assume you have a bed." He nodded. She said, "Perhaps we should adjourn there."

~

Kelly's body was telling her that the time was past due. So, she suggested they move to the bedroom. When she got there, she walked over to the bed. She was unzipping her dress as she went. Kelly stepped out of it and folded it neatly and placed it over the back of a nearby side-chair. Tedesco lingered in the doorway looking confused. Apparently, he was used to making the moves, not the woman.

Kelly looked at him questioningly. She unsnapped her bra and placed it on the seat of the chair. She was now in black thigh high stockings, heels and a black thong. She walked to the bed and slid the thong off. It was soaked. She thought she would leave the heels and stockings on for the time being just to see where this went.

Tedesco was still just standing there; looking poleaxed. Then it appeared that the reality hit and he gave a low throaty growl. He advanced on Kelly while tearing off his shirt and dropping his pants. Tedesco had gone commando; based on the pointy thing that was advancing approximately eight inches in front of him.

~

The beautiful one was unzipping her dress and as she stepped out of it Tedesco saw her body. Her hips were extremely tight and muscular with a narrow nipped in waist and then a well-developed back with her spine in a little indentation all the way from her shoulders to her round delectable buns.

She unsnapped her bra and turned to him. Her gorgeous breasts literally made him gape. Naked, he could see that they were deceptively large. But unlike Pia's they sat on her chest in a round and compact way; tightly gathered, like two half melons. The nipples were dark brown and larger than average, sticking out like the tips of two fingers. She looked at him inquiringly but he was rooted to the spot. He had never encountered such bounty.

Then she slid off her thong revealing a smooth totally bald pussy. She looked at him again with question written on her face and laid down on the bed with one of those incredible legs bent and one extended in front of her. She was still wearing her thigh high black nylons and her four inch heels. With her bountiful copper hair, the effect was like Toulouse- Lautrec had drawn it.

Something inside him snapped and he had to have her without preliminaries. Tedesco knew that she was in total control of the situation, which was an utter novelty to him. But he was willing to surrender the power to her. The level of need building up inside him was getting unbearable.

~

Tedesco finally stopped gaping and lay down next to Kelly. He stretched out on his side, with his arm supporting him. He savored her body, as all men did at that point. But Kelly wanted a lot more than savoring. So, she reached up and got her hand behind his head and pulled his delicious lips down to hers.

The trick to executing a kiss was to give the man the sense that she was all there for him and he was the only other person in the universe with her. If she presented her mouth properly, the intimacy she established was like the connection she would make at the other end of her body.

They kissed with dueling tongues for perhaps two minutes. Kelly could hear herself giving little cries of passion. It was strictly her way of venting off emotion, while keeping herself under control. Tedesco was a target, not a lover. He was breathing heavily through their joined mouths. Then he began to explore Kelly with his hand.

Kelly opened herself to him. Tedesco was an experienced lover. His initial caresses and tweaks were designed to identify all of Kelly's hot buttons. She gave little gasps and moans as he visited the places that sent shocks down to Kelly's lower belly. Tedesco did not linger long in any of them. He was mapping Kelly's erogenous zones for further attention.

She was moaning regularly now, just to process the sensations and she was beginning to surrender control of the fuck to him. But first she said, "No sex without protection." He reached into the side table and pulled out a little red packet. He expertly rolled it on and immediately went back to driving Kelly nuts. Having gotten Tedesco to do what she wanted, Kelly temporarily surrendered conscious control.

~

After he had mapped things out, Tedesco knew that her nipples were Kelly's number one hotspot. Tedesco's head dipped to her right breast and she felt heat and wetness enfold it. There was way too much firm breast flesh for him to get completely in his mouth. But he was sucking on the nipple and he was moving his tongue around on it in exquisitely stimulating circles.

Kelly gave a loud cry of lust and grabbed the back of his head to hold him there. While he was doing that, he spread her lower lips and lightly brushed one finger over her clitoris. That was all it took. Kelly decided that she was going to give Tedesco an exhaustive and expert fucking. She bowed her entire body into an arch, every muscle from shoulder to heel tensed rock hard. Then she came very loudly and wetly for him.

As she came, she was spasmodically digging her stilettos into the bed. That action ripped Tedesco's expensive coverlet to shreds. Her contractions went on for at least a minute and while that was happening Kelly was telling Tedesco how thoroughly he had better fuck her. He moved between her legs, which she quickly elevated and spread-eagled. She felt a pressure, and then blessed relief.

As he slid up into her, she slammed her legs around his hips to hold him there. He was big enough that she felt filled. He just sat there at the top and Kelly got impatient. She began irritably humping against him. Then he started to move, slowly and masterfully, playing her arousal like she was a Stradivarius and he was Paganini. She didn't expect that.

Kelly was beginning to seriously lose control, shrieking and bucking. She wrapped both legs and arms around him; as he pounded her receptive hole with powerful strokes. The next set of contractions were building from a galaxy long ago and far away. When the orgasm hit, she blew up like the Death Star.

Kelly always had to bite something when she came like that. The handiest thing was Tedesco's shoulder. So, she sank her fangs into his deltoid muscle. He yowled in surprise and pain. She was shrieking and bucking and generally thrashing around under him. Then, as she was processing a new set of exquisite sensations, it dawned on her that he hadn't come yet!!

As Kelly was finishing the most extreme of her gyrations, Tedesco withdrew his cock still rock hard. She moaned loudly with the loss. He raised himself on his knees, grabbed her around the hips and turned her so her face was buried in the pillow. Kelly's perfect round, butt was waving around in the air.

Then he plunged back in to the hilt. She let out the loudest and most profound groan. That sensation was nearly past bearing. Then Tedesco began to seriously pound her. Kelly felt the impact of his hips against her ass. The only way she could keep from being driven into the headboard was to reach over her head and grab it.

Tedesco was totally out of control, now. He was pounding on her so hard that she could feel her butt muscles ripple and his balls slap against her clit. She was moaning and crying and wailing with lust and pushing back against him as hard as she could.

Kelly sensed that the orgasm Tedesco was building in her was going to be a memorable event. It had just about arrived as he let out a blood curdling "Arrrrrrghhhh!!" He began to fill the rubber with hot liquid. As he did, he took one of his fingers, covered with their mutual juices, and stuck it deep into the little rosebud of her butthole.

Kelly had never been penetrated there in her life. The sensation along with the fucking he was giving her blew her up like a skyrocket. She was savaging the pillow; like a lion killing a gazelle. She was making unearthly shrieks and pushing back so hard that Tedesco fell forward onto her sweating back. That raised the question of who, was physically dominating whom.

Kelly's orgasm lasted a very long time and then she collapsed face first with not one but two of his appendages buried in her to the hilt. Tedesco withdrew both and flopped next to her on the bed. He was lying on his back obviously in some form of respiratory distress.

1...345678