The Long Goodbye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the camera out of the bag. It's one of those technological marvels that came out of the Iraq war. Our guys have to know the situation before they splinter the doorframe. So, they slip this little item under it first. It's black plastic, seven inches wide and ten inches long; with a probe designed to fit surreptitiously under a conventional door crack.

You wouldn't notice the probe, even if you were looking right at it. Since, it only extends far enough into the room to let the recording equipment see what's going on inside. The camera gives the user a panoramic view of the room. It records HD audio and black and white video. There are four IR feeds in case the room is dark. The device communicates with a forearm monitor. It also streams live video to the cloud, via 4G.

I tucked the thing under the door. Brook reached down to readjust the aim; while she looked at the little screen on the receiver. We didn't really need to be furtive. That's because anybody with a working pair of ears could hear the loud moans and "FUCK-MEs" emanating from that room. I knew that my marriage was over.

~

Pia walked into Tedesco's office and closed the door. She said, "I promised you something special if you behaved."

Tedesco looked at her with hunger and said, "What time?" Pia had been thinking about that. She had decided that today was the day that she was going to end it.

She had spent Sunday wondering how much Joey knew and dreading the consequences. She loved him with all her heart and she planned to spend the rest of her life with him. But first she had to rid herself of her tormentor.

She always saw Tedesco that way. Even though she freely gave him access to every part of her body. It was a phenomenon that she didn't understand and couldn't explain. It was just there; like oxygen, or gravity. Pia spent the morning squirming and fidgeting at her desk. She hated her deep-seated sexuality. She thought to herself, "Can I just give this up?"

Pia was a smart woman and she was effective in every aspect of her life, except this one thing. But, Tedesco could make her do things that she wouldn't have conceived of before she met him. Sex with him really WAS an addiction. She was hooked on the flood of endorphins that she got after each monster orgasm.

Her guilt was balanced by the excitement of their clandestine assignations. When he took her, John was forceful and greedy, not like Joey. Some part of her liked being grabbed and fucked. It made her feel powerful; like she did when she discovered she could control men, just by spreading her legs.

Unfortunately, that discovery led to Brad's conception. But the guy had married her. Of course, he wasn't mature enough to stay faithful. But then again, neither was she. So, she found herself at age 25; with two kids and no husband. That was when she met Joey. Love at first sight wasn't a cliché. She saw him sitting there and told the other waitress to get lost.

From the beginning, it had been a fairy-tale romance. Then Tedesco had ruined it. She cursed him slithering into her life. But she knew that she could restore her lovely story. All she had to do was end the affair and devote her life to giving Joey everything. Unfortunately, there would be that nagging little blot on her record. But she knew that she could live with it; and make it up to him.

As she left for lunch she told the girls that she was taking a personal day and wouldn't be back. The other five paralegals exchanged meaningful glances. They knew from the beginning that she was fucking Tedesco. Pia was a trophy so John never made much of a secret about that.

Their rendezvous was tinged with regret. Normally she would be getting wet at the thought of the upcoming carnal feast. But, she was beginning to realize the magnitude of her mistake and the guilt and fear washed over her in waves.

He had texted her the room number. So, Pia parked her Mini, walked through the lobby and directly to the elevators. She was starting to tingle down there. She rapped on the door and Tedesco opened it.

All Tedesco could see was Pia's spectacular body. She was wearing a standard BB&T outfit, white silk blouse and pencil skirt, three inch heels; frilly white bra underneath. Pia was a little too Italian looking for his taste; huge brown eyes, long raven hair, slightly oversized nose and swarthy skin. But, she was a goddess from the neck down.

The way her tits pushed out the blouse was awe-inspiring. He wanted to get at those as quickly as he could. So, he grabbed Pia hungrily, like he always did. She tried to say something. But, Tedesco was in the grip of the Darwinian imperative. He knew that she had fucked her caveman husband, and he wanted to replace that brute's seed with his own.

Pia started to complain, but he wrestled her to the bed, ripping her blouse and a few of its buttons off as he did. That was such a regular occurrence that Pia kept spare blouses in the trunk, for such eventualities. She was gazing at him with a fuck-me stare now. Some of his conquests took time. But when it came to heating up, Pia was another matter entirely.

He started fumbling with her bra. Panting, she removed it for him. Her boobs were a work of art, huge and puddling out, with big super-sensitive brown nipples. Now he remembered why he couldn't seem to get enough of her. He took one red-hot nipple between his lips and bit lightly. She groaned and writhed.

She desperately worked her skirt and panties off as he continued to suck on the nipple. Without preliminaries, Tedesco swung between her widely-spread legs and jammed himself into her. She screamed with sensation and raised her hips to get him fully inside her.

She wrapped her long beautiful legs around his waist and began to vigorously hump him. The sound of wet slapping, effort-noises, and heavy breathing was all that could be heard for the next half hour.

Pia started making a high-pitched whining sound like a jet turbine winding up. That went on for a little while, until it was a continues shriek. Then she yelled "Ahhhhhhhhhh" and her passage contracted violently around him. She writhed and bucked so wildly that Tedesco had to grab her, just to stay in her.

Pia's extreme orgasm caused him to shoot inside her in ways that he couldn't recall from prior times. It was so intense that it was painful. She was making deep full-throated groans of satisfaction, as every shot hit her cervix.

They lay consumed by the holocaust of lust they had just experienced. Then Tedesco could feel things waking up and he turned toward her again. She was lying on her back staring at the ceiling; like she had been thinking about something. Tedesco didn't like his women thinking about anything; other than how to please him. So, he moved one hand down to Pia's overflowing pussy and began to play with her clit.

She looked at him with total loathing. Tedesco thought, "What was that?" Then her eyes rolled up in her head. She gave a long low moan of absolute yearning. He picked her up by the hips and turned her around so that her face was buried in the pillow.

Then, he began to pound those two superb buns as she started to moan, "Yesss-yesss-yesss!!" Over the ensuing forty-five minutes that followed, the moaning changed to loud "fuck-me's" and "give-it-to-me's".

Tedesco emerged from the shower. Pia had promised him something special and she had delivered. She was lying exhausted, face-down, flat on the bed, legs spread wide, just as he had left her. His cum was leaking out of her in a river. The sheets were completely soaked and the smell of sex was everywhere. She had been properly reclaimed.

He took a long gloat at her magnificent body and thought, "She's the hottest fuck in the universe. I might keep her around a while." Then he finished knotting his tie, put on his coat, and went back to work.

Pia was lying on the bed. She had been sobbing. But of course, Tedesco hadn't noticed. She had failed again. There was no escaping the man. Her traitorous body had needed its satisfaction and now she had it. She showered, dressed and rushed down the hall to the elevators. Joey would be home soon. She had to start dinner.

~

I had to confirm what I already knew. So as soon as we got in the elevator, I turned to Kelly and said, "The woman in the room was Pia, right?" She gave me a grim nod in assent. Life as I knew it ended at that moment. I'm a tough guy but Kelly's confirmation drained me.

Kelly sensed how I felt and said, "Let's get a drink big fella?"

I said, "Right now, the world's looking a little bleak. So, I need a friend."

Kelly said with feeling, "You have a friend right here." Her depth of emotion surprised me.

I paused and looked at her. Then I continued in what I hoped was a sad but forthright manner, "I just didn't see it coming. I guess that's the way it is with these things. You never see the bullet that has your name on it."

Kelly took my arm and squeezed it between her impressive boobs. They weren't as bulky as Pia's but they were full, round and exceptionally firm; perfectly proportional to her amazingly long waisted, lithe and athletic body. She said, "It's going to turn out all right. Count on it." I was puzzled by her confidence.

We grabbed a table at the Bistro in the lobby. At that point I didn't care whether Pia saw me or not. I looked at Kelly. She shrugged and said, "Whatever you're drinking." I ordered a couple of Cabernets. I didn't want to add a DUI to today's run of bad luck.

At that point, Tedesco went tripping past. He looked insufferably smug. I was the last person he expected to see in the lobby. So, he glanced right past me. He DID take the time to leer at Kelly. She stared back at him with contempt. Then Kelly eyed me speculatively, like she thought I might explode. I said, "Don't worry. I want his demise to be long and painful. That takes planning and execution."

She said, "What about your wife?"

I said, "That's easy. I confront her with the evidence and we divorce. She will probably soak me for the house and fifty-percent of my worldly possessions. But I'm still only 38 and I can make it all back." I said, "Fortunately, we don't share kids. Her two are both over 18 anyhow. I love them. But it isn't like they're my own."

Then Pia rushed past. She didn't notice us either. She looked panicked. If she only knew.

~

I had all the information I needed. There was no point in delaying it. My marriage ended the instant I confirmed that it was Pia in that room. I knew that she would try to deny it; plead for a second chance. It was going to be grisly. But I had hardened my heart. I could never trust her again. Hence, we no longer had a marriage.

Each person pledges to do certain things in a marriage vow. Beyond promises of sexual fidelity, marriage is also an economic and social covenant. Those things are as old as humanity and living up to those promises creates a special bond between two people. If the vow is broken, then the bond is broken; and without that bond, there is no reason to stay married.

I loved Pia. Our life together had been comfortable and happy. But, I simply could not continue living with a woman who gave herself to another man in such a spectacular way. So, I had to move on with my life. In the long-run, it was also the kindest thing I could do for Pia. We were both relatively young and attractive. We would eventually find another.

I was going to cold-cock her with the video. I hoped that a preemptive strike would get the truth out of her, before she could spin it. Cruel? Perhaps! But, I have no use for treachery.

I said, "Kelly, can you do me a big favor?"

She said, "Name it."

I said, "Can you create a five-minute clip of Pia's greatest hits and give it to me on a thumb drive. I know that my avoiding this makes me look like a wuss. But I want to move on. I don't want any sordid images clouding my thinking when I do."

Kelly melted, which was an odd reaction from such a self-contained goddess. She said, "I get it; I really DO!! It's practical survival. You invested everything. So, watching your wife shit all over that would give you long-term trust issues: and you want to avoid those. I'll have it in an hour." Kelly was a wise and insightful young woman.

Now all I had to do was wait and plan. I knew Pia. So, I knew that Tedesco was the real culprit. How he got her to betray me was something that I was going to find out. It didn't take a genius to figure out WHY. All you had to do was look at my smoking hot wife.

Other people's feelings are just an abstraction to a guy like Tedesco. That's the hallmark of his particular breed of over-entitled douchebag; rich, handsome and totally amoral. He had ridden through life on a magic carpet; taking whatever he wanted and never suffering consequences. That situation was going to change radically for him.

The odd part was that I was still emotionally detached. There was no wailing or gnashing of teeth; just cold remorseless anger. I think that was because I am a natural aggressor. If somebody hurts me my only obsession is hurting them back. That was the case here. So rather than weeping I was plotting. I would do the grieving afterward.

I loved Pia. I believed that she was an exemplary wife; except in one show-stopping way. So, I would end her quickly and relatively painlessly. I blamed Tedesco. So, I had something more creative in mind for him. But I had to get the heartbreaking end of my marriage out of the way.

While Kelly was working on the video I called the Long Stay America in Skokie and reserved a room for a couple of weeks. People in the security business always have a lawyer on retainer. It's the nature of the profession. Roger has become a friend over the six years. So, I told him the facts of my sad story without embellishment.

It was a cut and dried case. So, it was a short conversation. He told me that he would get started on the paperwork and that he could handle the details of the separation using my power of attorney. That is one of the perks of having a professional shark on retainer. I told him to be reasonable. He said, "I know you Joey. I know you want to be fair."

Kelly appeared at that point. She said, "Here's five minutes that will cut her heart out. She was a very bad girl. I prepared it from a woman's perspective. She won't argue." I tried to NOT look as sad as I felt. I had my tough-guy image to protect. But it was fraying around the edges.

I said, "Thank you my friend. I won't forget this."

She said meaningfully, "I won't let you."

Pia's Mini was parked in her usual spot; just as it was every day I arrived home. I walked in from the garage and went directly upstairs. I wanted to change into comfortable clothes and I needed to pack some things for the upcoming apocalypse. I put all my essentials in a roller-bag and my hanging stuff in a suit-carry bag. I walked downstairs, grabbed my laptop, and walked back out to my truck. I put them in the rear seat of the crew-cab.

Then I grabbed my briefcase from the passenger side and walked in for the confrontation. I almost felt sorry for Pia. She looked so innocent, bustling around the kitchen preparing supper, like June Cleaver. She said without turning around, "Hello dear, how was your day?"

I said, Not so good." I was trying to sound calm and reasonable but my voice betrayed me. Pia turned from the sauce she was stirring. She looked concerned. I said, nodding toward the stove, "Could you turn that off."

Pia was trying to act nonchalant as she said, "Oh, are we going to eat out instead?"

I said, "No, actually I would like you to look at something." I motioned toward the kitchen table. She sat down looking wary. I reached into my briefcase and pulled out my iPad. I put it on the table in front of her and pushed play.

The video started with wet slapping sounds and garish moans and cries. It was the first time I had seen what the camera saw. Kelly had captured the scene perfectly. Pia was on her hands and knees, her ass hoisted up in the air, eyes closed, face screwed up about to cum. Tedesco was leering at her, eyes wide open, with a self-congratulatory smirk on his face. The lighting was perfect. They really should have pulled the drapes.

Pia let out a low feral moan, like a cat being tortured and reached to turn off the show. I gently took her hand to stop her. The Pia on screen began to shriek in mind-blowing orgasm. I let go of her hand and she slumped head down at the table. I reached over and paused it. The Pia on screen was just winding up for another screaming orgasm. It was agonizing.

I picked up the iPad and dropped it in my briefcase. Pia was beginning to sob loudly, her whole body trembled like a malaria patient. I said, "Needless to say, this is the end of our marriage. I just want to know why?"

She raised reddened eyes to me and said plaintively, "Joey, please!!"

I said, "Please what??!! Please forget that you are that douchebag's slut!!?? You know that isn't possible. The best you can hope for is that I won't put this on every porn site on the internet."

She made a keening sound and began to beat her fist on the table. She started mumbling over and over, "Forgive me, forgive me, oh, please forgive me, I'll die without you."

I scoffed and said, "A little late to be thinking about that. Roger Wilkinson is drawing up an equitable divorce agreement. I love you with all my heart. But there is absolutely no forgiveness and no going back. We are done!!" I finished spitefully, "Now you can fuck Tedesco without sneaking around." I thought to myself, "simmer down!!"

I paused and said with pain in my voice, "WHY???!!"

She sniveled and said, "I don't KNOW. He forced me the first time; the time we went to St. Louis."

I did the math and said, "Jesus Christ!! You've been fucking him for six months. How often?"

She couldn't look at me. She mumbled, "Maybe once a week."

I said, reflectively, "How in the world could I have missed that!!??"

She said timidly, "I was so careful. I love you and only you. I hate him. So, it wouldn't have shown in my attitude. But he can make me do things that I don't want to do. I don't know why I do them. If I knew I would have stopped a long time ago."

Then she pulled herself together and said earnestly, "He takes me. He's very selfish. He doesn't love me and I despise him. I knew I was threatening my marriage and I was going to tell him that it was all over today. That was the only reason why I went there. But he did what he always does he grabbed me and used me."

Pia said pleading with every ounce in her soul, "I can resist him. I know I can. I'll get help. Just give me another chance."

I knew it would be painful. But looking at her devastated face, I had no concept of how much it was going to hurt. I felt like I was clubbing a kitten to death. I had loved her and she had loved me and Tedesco had forced his way between us. The outcome was going to be catastrophic for both Pia and me. But Tedesco wouldn't skate.

I understood the situation. Pia's sexual volatility was both a blessing and a curse. With her spectacular body and her insane reactions, she could make any guy feel like superman. A decent moral man would note that fact and say to himself, "Wow, I wish I had that." But they wouldn't make a move; because Pia was married, and it would be wrong.

Tedesco had no moral compunctions. His only criterion was the score. As far as he was concerned, Pia was prey to be hunted and displayed as a trophy; and he did whatever was necessary to bag her. But my guess was that he didn't really know what he had gotten himself into until he had fucked her. Pia must have rocked his world; and HE was having a hard time giving HER up.

Life is a relentless network of "what ifs." If, Pia had been a less spectacular fuck Tedesco would have dropped her a long time ago and I would be none the wiser. If I hadn't seen the two of them together at the Christmas party I wouldn't have become suspicious. If she hadn't immediately put herself in that hotel room I might not have gotten the evidence. And the most important "if" of all; if John Tedesco had never been born I wouldn't be undergoing the misery I was experiencing. But, I could do something about that; just, after the fact.

123456...8